All Comments on 'Peeing In Front Of Daddy Ch. 02'

by fallingrock70

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my MASTER

MY MASTER PEES IN MY MOUTH EVERY MORNING AND I LOVE HIM FOR IT!

spredmspredmabout 7 years ago
Nice

Good story love the peeing ,after a few beers pee taste like water

mrsocko316mrsocko316about 7 years ago
Virgin

Previous chapter you say she is a virgin. This chapter you say she isn't. Other than that, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SUPERB

Five stars * * * * *

Story builds to several climaxes - all good.

Wet sequences beautifully descriptive

Need more of this type and quality of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Future Chapters NEEDED for this story.....

Looking forward to Ch. 3.... Missy dropping off Missy, the virgin issue (it's all in the details), but otherwise, a very good 5 star plus story. Not for everyone for sure, but I'm betting more than 'a few' will really enjoy the series... THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

My cock was hard all the time whilst reading this story. I have never done water sports but would love to try it. Great story. You must write some more based on the daddy/daughter theme with lots of passing as well.

IslaRoyIslaRoyabout 7 years ago
Intensely Erotic!

This story is wonderfully, intensely erotic! Loved the water sports!

BBV22BBV22about 7 years ago
Looking forward to more

Other people have commented about the small editorial lapses (except for the one about Missy's virginity, that's​ quite a big slip! :)) but I still think this is a good series and I hope it continues. There are lots of good ways it could go and all of them are extremely hot. Really looking forward to Missy getting what she wants.

ErosnessErosnessabout 7 years ago
Water Sports

Loved the water sports. I had a friend that loved to drink my pee while giving great head.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthabout 7 years ago
great pee and incest double kink

Going really great. Now square up to editing. Try this - when you finish leave alone for a day or so. Now change the font and the size - it won't look like your story, not the one you know. Now read through. I always open previous chapters when I am editing to fact check - it solves the "virginity problem" etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Piss for my daddy

I've wanted to squirt piss all over my sexy step dad's face forever. I'm Stacy18_bi at Hotmail if you want to hit me up

7High7Highalmost 7 years ago
WOW!

Love the story line working in pee accident, voyeurism, pee play bringing Dad and Daughter together. Well done! More please.

GorcqGorcqalmost 7 years ago
Fucking awesome as fuck

I sure hope this isn't the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
end

ending was wrong -need love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story is very well done.... BUT

As has been posted before, you need to proof read. Example: "It was about 5pm when Missy finally got home after dropping off Missy." You did intend to say Sally the Bi-Sexual best friend right??? It is these things that throw a reader off track from the flow of your story. You have skill in story development no doubt. Do some editing and you go from real good to excellent. Keep it going. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
get kinky

Kinkylicious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really? That's the end, really?

It was a great story, right til the end. I can't believe you ended it like that. It ruined the whole thing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely wet story

This story was about what I love with sex. Incest and water-sports. I think that sharing love and intimacy with someone you feel really close to is the best. Making the connection more intimate by peeing together is so much better. The only sour point was the very end, with this "we can't do this", If your love making involves two (or more) consenting people, then all is cool.

Bound2BtakenBound2Btakenover 5 years ago
A wonderful wet story!

I loved the tantalising build up in Chapter 1, with both father and daughter wanting so much to go further immediately, but holding back.

In this chapter, despite him battling with his conscience, she tips him over the edge. The frisson of her peeing on his leg, so erotically described, 'opens the floodgates'.

Please, Please write further poignant and pee filled adventures of Pissy Missy and her daddy.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderfully wet thanks to you, I hope you can imagine more.

Thanks

Annie

882103882103about 3 years ago
Defiantly needs more chapters

This story is well written with a couple of errors but a good story ! Loved the water sports! Defiantly needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story. Please, please continue

RegginufRegginufalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Hope you continue this story

dbsidedbsidealmost 3 years ago

Need the later bedroom de-flowering

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously need to do some editing in the first story and in this one. It is a well told story. However, it should at least be run through Grammarly. The story line has so many directions it can move. Would make a great script for a kink movie. Keep writing as there has to be more.

KenzieisabitchKenzieisabitchalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. It brought me to climax frim just reading. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANY DADDY AND HIS SEX FILLED DAUGHTER IS FINE FOR ME . PEEING ON HER CLIT AND PUSSY LIPS IS THE ULTIMATE PLEASURE TRIP FOR SHOWING HOW GREAT TABOO SEX IS . BEGIN YOUR TRIP BY COATING YOUR MOUTH AND HER MOUTH WITH SLICK PRE-CUM JUICE , THEN KISS EACH OTHER UNTIL YOU BOTH LOSE CONTROL AND SHE NEEDS A MAN’S ATTENTION FOREVER .

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

Reminds me so much of my father and father in law, we used to have contests to who could pee the furthest.

Looking to reading next part.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous