Peeing In Front Of Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy followed suit but Mr. Mattis was not the one she pictured as she fingered her clit.

"Would you fuck him," Missy asked, wondering what it would feel like to have her dad's cock buried deep inside.

"You can't tell," Sally replied after a pause of consideration. "I'm meeting him tonight, he's getting us a hotel room. My parents think I am spending the night at your house so you need to cover for me."

"No problem, but are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm positive. I've been wanting to lose my virginity but not to some jerkoff jock."

The girls continued to finger themselves, Sally looking between her friend and the picture on the screen. Missy had her eyes closed, imagining the man that she wanted more than any other. Unlike her friend, Missy wasn't a virgin. However her couple of times, with two different guys, just left her wanting more. Wanting the fireworks that she imagined would come with fucking someone special. As she imagined that someone special being her dad, she twiddled her clit fasted and faster. Without the constraints of having to be quiet, she moaned loudly as her climax got closer. She could feel a hand playing with her nipple, just like her dad did this morning.

"Fuck me daddy!" She yelled as the most intense orgasm washed over her.

"Holy fuck," Sally whispered, her own pussy having quivered with pleasure and her friend's words sinking in.

"I can't believe I said that out loud," Missy told her friend. "You can't tell anyone."

"I would never, you know that. We keep each other's secrets." Sally assured her. After a moment's thought, "Have you and your dad...?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

There was a pause before Missy gave the honest answer.

"Yes."

Another pause.

"Do you know if your dad is interested," Sally finally asked.

"He is."

"Then go for it."

"Really?"

"Really. Your dad is as nice as they come and maybe even more of a hunk than Mr. Mattis."

"You're the best Sally."

"So how did all this get started?"

Missy pondered her friend's question and how honest she wanted to be. Her and Sally have been friends since forever and had shared many secrets. Missy decided she would share this one too. So she started from the beginning. As she described the events, starting with the bathroom incident, she saw her friend's hand move down and start self-stimulating her wet clit. As Missy moved on to the events in the kitchen, Sally's hand moved faster and faster. Missy was breathing quicker but kept her eyes on Sally. When finally Missy told about wrapping her hand around her dad's cock, Sally came with a loud exclamation.

"That was so fucking hot," Sally finally said when she calmed down from her climax.

"It didn't gross you out?"

In answer to Missy question, Sally rolled on top of her friend and kissed her deeply. This was uncharted territory for the two girls but Missy returned the kiss with passion. The feel of their naked bodies pressed together fueling the intensity. Sally broke the kiss first, after what seemed like a blissful eternity, and moved down Missy's body. Her lips latching around one dark brown nipple and sucking it in. She moved from nub to nub several times before moving to her next goal.

Missy had guys go down on her before but that didn't prepare her for the exquisite pleasure that was her first lesbian experience. Sally's soft lips and tongue did things that no guy had ever done. Missy, for the first time today, was void of thought. She was nothing more that pure sexual feeling. Then Sally inserted a finger and started working it in and out as she sucked on Missy's clit. Missy then did something she had only seen in porn videos. She reached down and held Sally's face to her pussy.

"Oh god please don't stop," Missy yelled.

Sally couldn't answer, her mouth being full, but followed her instructions.

Missy could feel the orgasm approaching like an unavoidable sneeze and her body began to convulse with it.

Sally open lips covered her friend's cunt as three jets of ejaculate filled her mouth. Like any good friend, Sally swallowed. As Missy's body calmed, and her hands released their hold on Sally's head and Sally started her way back up Missy's beautiful body.

"I'm so sorry," Missy babbled. "I've never squirted like that before..."

Sally kissed Missy, their tongues and Missy's juice intermingling.

"Don't be," Sally replied as she broke the kiss and collapsed on her friend's body.

The girls fell asleep in each other's arms. An afternoon nap well deserved.

"I have a confession to make," Sally said when she saw her friend open her eyes from their nap.

"What," Missy asked, looking at Sally with a new perspective.

"That wasn't my first time with a girl."

"It wasn't?"

"No."

"Anyone I know?"

"My cousin Jackie."

"Really? The one that visited last month?"

"Yeah, she introduced me to all this and I have been wanting to play with you ever since. It turns out I like girls. I think I like boys too but I know I like girls...and I love you."

"I love you too," Missy said with no hesitation as a single tear of positive emotion slipped down. Missy kissed her friend gently on the lips.

"So, still friends," Sally asked.

"Better, friends with benefits," Missy replied with a laugh.

"So, you want to go to the mall," Sally questioned. "I want to get something special for my date tonight."

"Sounds more like a hookup but yeah, I'll come with you. I want to get something to wear for my dad."

"Hopefully we both get lucky."

The two girls showered, rinsing off the smell of sex, and made their way to the mall using Missy's car. They spent a good hour looking at lingerie and finally deciding on just the right thing for the night's activities.

It was about 5pm when Missy finally got home after dropping off Missy. She walked into the house and found her dad in the kitchen starting a batch of lasagna. He was wearing some of his tight fitting blue jeans and a t-shirt that he looked so good in.

"Hey dad," she said with a smile as she gave him a nice big hug and a kiss on the lips. She let that kiss linger a little longer than normal but didn't quite dare try and slip him the tongue. Although she was definitely wishing he would slip it into her, in more ways than one. Damn, after her time with Sally her Motor was definitely running.

"Hey sweetheart," he replied to his daughter, whose arms were still draped over his shoulders.

"Did you get me something to drink," She asked.

"Yeah, in the fridge. How was your day?"

"Good. I found out Sally likes girls."

Van was shocked silent and felt his hardening cock throb. Missy also felt that throb.

"It turns out I do too," Van's flirtatious daughter added.

"Umm, there's nothing wrong with that honey," Missy's verbally stumbling father finally replied.

"Oh don't worry daddy, I like boys too," Missy said before giving her dad another lingering kiss and then letting go of him.

Missy happily saw that her dad was already drinking. She went to the fridge and grabbed one of the Mike's Hard Raspberry Lemonades that he bought her.

Van finished sprinkling the cheese on the final layer of dinner, his mind whirling. Was Missy insinuating that her and Sally did something. The pervert in him wanted to ask and that pervert in him was gaining way too much control.

"So...are you and Sally...more than just friends," Van finally asked of his daughter, already regretting asking the question but truth be told a little excited too.

"I would say friends with benefits," Missy replied, enjoying her father's discomfort.

"Ahh."

"Although I will say, the things her tongue can do," she said with a smile.

"Okay, probably too much information." Oh god, his dick was aching it was so hard and trapped in these jeans. He took a long swig of his beer and finished it off. Without saying a word, Missy got another, opening it, and setting it down before throwing away his empty.

"It's okay dad, I've always liked that we can talk about anything. Truth is Sally went down on me but I didn't go down on her, but I would like too. A funny thing happened though."

Van took a long pull off of his bottle, draining half the contents, before asking, "what was that hon?"

"I squirted in her mouth," Missy watched as her dad's eyes widened. "I've never had that happen before but I guess she had the magic touch."

"Your mom was a squirter," Van''s mouth uttered the words before his brain gave permission. Damn, I don't need to be going down this path, he thought to himself.

"She did, cool," Missy replied. "It embarrassed me at first but Sally seemed to enjoy it."

"That's good," her dad managed before draining another beer. Missy grabbed her dad another and herself a Mike's for when she finished hers.

"So did you two girls do anything else," Van asked trying to change the subject.

"We went to mall, bought a couple of things, and even got you a surprise. Well a couple of surprises, depending on how you look at it."

"What did you get?"

"You'll see after dinner," his little girl said with a wicked smile.

They chatted for awhile longer then sat down and enjoyed the lasagna with salad on the side. They both consumed more drinks, Van a few more than Missy, which made Missy very happy. She also drank a couple of glasses of water along with her alcohol.

With dinner done and dishes in the dishwasher, Missy went to retrieve her bag from the mall.

"Ready to relax on the couch and watch a movie or two," she asked her dad.

"Sure honey," Van replied, a nice buzz going, more beers than he typically drank in a night.

"Well, I figured we could put on some nice nighttime clothes," Missy said as she handed her dad a smaller bag from inside the bigger one she was holding.

"What's this," her dad asked.

"Your first surprise," Missy told him. "You go put those on while I slip into your second surprise."

"Honey, I don't think this is such a good idea," the non-pervert side of him managed to say.

Missy pressed her body up tight to her dad's and placed her lips on his.

Van was trying to be good but his current state of light inebriation was making it hard. His daughter was smoking hot and he was getting hornier by the minute. He knew he had to resist but that didn't stop his tongue from slipping out, searching for, and meeting his daughter's. After a few seconds of the mind blowing taboo he stepped back.

"See dad, that wasn't so bad. Now go change so we can go relax and enjoy some more daddy daughter time."

Van opened his mouth, tried to speak, failed, closed his mouth, and walked to his bedroom with his gift.

Van stood there, in the middle of his room, the door wide open because his fogged brain was only capable of the basics. He held up the red silk boxers that were his gift. His surprise. He knew he shouldn't. He knew he might lose this battle. He started getting undressed.

Missy was quicker. She was slightly buzzed but very determined. She changed and walked to her dad's open door. He was standing there naked and she was observing from the side. His manhood rigid and pointing. He slipped on the boxers and turned toward the door. That's when he saw Missy. He was about to admonish her for watching him change but the words didn't come out.

His daughter was wearing a see-through light blue baby doll nightie. Her large breasts and those nipples he loved so much were easily seen. The top stopped just above her waist. Her bottoms were just as see-through as the top, her slit and labia there for the viewing. The material covering her crotch also appeared to be damp.

"What do you think daddy," she asked as she stepped into his room and almost within reach of his boner.

Van stared, it was all he could do at the moment, and Missy let him. Van wanted very much to throw his daughter on the bed right now and fuck her til morning. He had no doubt that she would let him. He had to be strong than that.

"I don't know if that is appropriate for wearing around me," he finally managed to say with some difficulty.

"Ahh dad, it's not like you didn't get a good eyeful this morning. Heck, a good handful. It's okay if you want to touch them again. In fact it's an open invitation, anytime you like."

"I don't think that's a good idea," be strong, be strong, he kept telling himself.

"Oh well, suit yourself," Missy replied, letting the sound of disappointment flavor her words.

"Can I at least get another kiss," she asked and, without waiting for an answer, embraced her father and pressed her lips to his. This time Missy initiated the searching tongue and her dad gave in to the incestuous lip-lock. They kissed for several minutes and Van was wanting more. That's how he knew he needed to stop.

"Let me go pee some of this beer out then we will go watch a movie," he told his sexy daughter.

Van walked out of his room and down the hall. Into the bathroom he went, pulled out his stiff rod, and after a moment to relax a warm stream issued forth. That's when he turned his head and saw Missy watching.

"Missy," Van questioned, "what are you doing here."

"I have to pee too," she said, walking right next to her dad.

"Well, I'm peeing," Van said, stating the very obvious.

"I see that," Missy replied. "I can wait."

Van continued emptying his bladder but looking more at his daughter, whose eyes were quite obviously on his dick. As his streamed slowed he watched Missy slip off her panties in anticipation, her pussy now in full view.

When she saw her dad's stream stop she stepped between him and the toilet. This caused his cock head to trail along the skin of her upper thigh, leaving a light trail of urine. Missy sat down and was now eye to eye with her dad's rod.

Van felt where his manhood had rubbed her and saw the glistening liquid.

"Umm sorry, you didn't give me a chance to shake it," he apologized as he pointed to the small mess.

"No biggie dad," Missy replied as she took her hand and rubbed the few drops into her skin. "It wasn't much.

Missy opened her legs wide and leaned back, giving her dad a perfect view.

Van stood there in awe, his penis throbbing and pointing, as his little girl let loose her fluids. Without thought, his hand went to his cock and started slowly stoking.

Missy peed for what seemed like a long time, having held it since her first drink. As she was peeing she stared hungrily at the impressive rod her father was sporting. As the last of her bladder neared empty she saw a large drop of precum hanging from the mushroom head. Missy grabbed some tissue, wiped, reached back to flush the toilet, then leaned forward and took her daddy's engorged head in her mouth.

Van was in a space of time where the seconds passed like minutes. He saw the lightly golden stream trickle to a stop, he saw his daughter wipe and flush, he even saw her take him with her mouth. He knew he could spend an eternity of seconds looking into her eyes as she started to move her lips down his shaft. He thought of his little girl sucking his pole until he filled her mouth with cum and that's when time reset itself.

Van stumbled back, his rod plopping out of that warm paradise that was his daughter's willing mouth.

"Ahh, yeah, we should go watch a movie," he verbally stumbled, before walking out of the bathroom.

"Damn," Missy muttered to herself as she savored the little bit of her dad's juice. She aimed to get his whole load before the night was through.

Missy walked out into the living room and saw her dad sitting on the couch flipping through the HBO channels. She saw no beers in sight so made a trip to the kitchen.

Van looked up when his daughter set four bottles on the coffee table, two for him and two for her. He was almost eye level with her crotch and saw she never put her panties back on. His erection, which had been slowly going down, quickly hardened back up.

Missy sat down and snuggled up to her dad, draping his right arm over her shoulder and taking the remote.

"Let's see what we can find to watch here," Missy said, scanning the choices.

Van was speechless.

"Oh, this one should be good," his daughter claimed.

As the movie started, the rating came up, NC-17 for language and graphic nudity. The only light isn't the room was from the TV and Missy was feeling comfortable. She set the remote down, handed her dad a beer and got one for herself. As she took a swig she let her free hand go to her dad's inner thigh and stared gently rubbing.

Van drank down his beer in short order and was handed another by his daughter. He was working on this one when the first sex scene came on and it was graphic indeed. It was at this time that he felt Missy start running her fingers along his silk clad shaft. His restraint was dissolving. He had been holding his hand away from her tit that was so close but he couldn't resist any more. He slid his hand under her nightie and started massaging her breast.

Missy moaned in pleasure at her dad's advance and was getting hornier by the minute. She looked up at her dad and he looked down at her. He leaned in and kissed his daughter. A tender kiss full of love and untapped lust.

They sat there for awhile, lightly petting, kissing occasionally as the movie played. It was about halfway in that Missy took another step, during another raunchy love scene, she worked the flap of her dad's boxers open and freed his cock, such a beautiful cock that made her hand seem tiny. She slowly moved her hand up and down that glorious rod, expecting her dad to stop her. He didn't.

Van moaned. His little girl's hand felt so good on his manhood. He knew he should stop this madness but he couldn't. Instead he played her nipple and watched the movie.

The movie was nearing the end, a final sex scene, two women with one guy, was filling the screen. In the glow of the television Missy could see precum building up on her dad's cock head. She scooped it up with her fingers and looking her father in the eye, sucked it off. She then leaned down to take it all in.

Her dad stopped her.

"Honey we can't," he said, sounding sorry to have to say it.

"Why not daddy? I want to. I want to suck your cock, swallow your cum, then fuck you till morning. I want this daddy. I really really want this."

"So do I baby but we can't, it's not right."

"It's just us daddy, no one else has to know."

"Still doesn't make it right. Let's just watch the movie."

Missy pouted but went back to fondling her dad's tool. Apparently that was a line okay to cross.

A few minute later, after the climactic scene, the movie ended.

"Wanna watch another daddy?"

"Sure but need to pee first."

"Okay."

Van stood, his cock still sticking out, when Missy said "hold on dad."

Missy stood in front of her dad, placed her hands on the waistband of his boxers, and pushed them down to the floor. She then slipped her own clothing off, leaving them both naked.

"There, much better," she exclaimed.

Van stood there for a moment, torn between his need to urinate and the view of his beautiful naked daughter. Then he leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth, savoring the nub of flesh for a moment before straightening back up.

"I really have to pee," he said.

"Okay, I'll join you."

Van started to say something but decided to just go to the bathroom with his daughter in tow.

"Would you like to go first," he asked.

"No you can."

Van stood in front of the bowl and Missy pressed her body to his side, her warm wet pussy against his hip. She wrapped her hand around his cock and waited.

"Umm, baby, I'm not sure I can pee with you holding onto like that."

"Sorry dad," she said and moved her hand to his balls, lightly holding them.

Van breathed in and tried to relax. It took a moment but he was finally able to release.

Missy saw the almost clear stream issue forth and did two things at once. First she moved her hand from his balls to his head, letting the warm liquid run through her fingers. At the same time she relaxed her own muscles and let her urine flow. She wasn't sure if it was the taboo nature of it or something else but it was the most erotic feeling she could ever remember having. The warm liquid spraying out of her slit, soaking both her and her dad.