Peeing In Front Of Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Van felt her moving hand on his cock and her warm shower running down his side. It has been so long since he has been able to indulge this fetish that desire overwhelmed thought. He turned to face his daughter, his rod poking just above her mound and still streaming. He reaches down and cups her pussy, letting the piss flow through his fingers before cupping his hand and catching a small amount in his palm.

Missy watched as her father brought his hand to his lips and drank her pee like a man savoring a cold drink of water after a long hike. Missy knew that most people would find this disgusting but she was turned on beyond belief.

Van reached back down, after tasting his little girl's flow, and this time caught urine from his own faucet, before shutting off the stream. He then brought that palm full of liquid to his daughter's lips.

Missy looked her dad in the eyes and steadied his hand with her own as drank from his palm. She was surprised by the taste, almost water like, and used her tongue to clean it all off.

Van reached down one more time, catching the last of Missy's piss, and sucked it down. He then placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her to sit down on the toilet. He stood facing her and aimed his dick at her mouth. He had saved a little in his bladder and now Missy was going to drink it.

Missy saw her dad bring his manhood close and she opened her mouth in anticipation. She saw the hot stream gush from the head and felt it hit the back of the throat. She swallowed and swallowed, quenching a different type of thirst.

As Van finished emptying his bladder his rod got hard as steel. When all that was left was a drop he nudged his daughter's head forward and watched her take his meat.

Missy was finally getting what she wanted and was determined to satisfy her dad, to show him what a good girl she could be. She placed her left hand at the base of his thick shaft as her right hand snaked between her legs and started playing with her clit.

Missy built up saliva as she struggled to take in the first half of her dad's manhood. After a few minutes her jaw relaxed and she worked her way down, three quarters of his rod now enveloped.

"Damn, where did daddy's little girl learn to suck cock? I'm guessing this ain't your first rodeo."

She couldn't answer but continued to worship her dad's pole.

"That's right baby, you can do it, take it all in."

Missy's moved her hand out of the way as her lips finally reach the base, where she held still, letting her throats acclimate as she breathed through her nose. That's when she felt her dad's hands on the side of her head and she became afraid that he was going to put an end to this. She need not worry.

"Daddy is going to fuck that hot mouth of yours," Van said as he held his daughter's head still and started moving his hips.

Missy had never felt so used but that wasn't a problem. She wanted her daddy to use her. She concentrated on keeping her mouth and throat willing while more furiously working her clit.

Van started pumping faster, being fueled by a lust that hadn't been felt in years. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh baby, you're gonna make daddy cum. Time to swallow daddy's cum just like you did his piss."

Van stopped pumping with his cock fully engulfed and held her head firmly in place. He felt his seed rush up and out.

Missy didn't even have to swallow, his cock shooting the sperm down her open throat. She felt the hot load sliding down to her belly as her orgasm started to overtake her. She moaned around her dad's meat and he seemed to get the message, pulling out.

"Oh god daddy," she yelled as the intense wave of pleasure took hold of her and a loud splash could be heard as her ejaculate hit the inside of the bowl.

Van stood looking down at his naked daughter and her still quivering post climatic body. In that moment he wanted to hold onto her forever and ravish her body every day. Then, as his own post orgasm chemistry changed he started to feel the shame and regret take over.

"Oh baby," he stuttered.

"Oh daddy, that was awesome," his sex and urine scented girl replied as she leaned forward and took his head back into her mouth, sucking out the remnants of his cum.

Van saw the head of his cock disappear into her mouth again, felt pleasure from it, then stepped back, removing his dick from that warm embrace.

"No baby, that was wrong."