Peggy: A Nymph and Loving It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later I was sitting in an aircraft feeling the dampness between my legs as I relived the adventure with my dominant black man, a man I was sure I would be meeting again.

In another hour I would at home and I began to wonder if the mystery man was my husband. If it was him why did he want me to go home with a pussy full of semen? Had he finally found out about my whorish behaviour? If so what would he do?

With these thoughts and wondering who had discovered my secret I settled back into my seat and let my mind drift back over my sex life marvelling at how far I was now prepared to go to achieve the sexual relief and satisfaction I so desperately needed.

My sex life started at 14 and it was an active life. A smile crept onto my face as I tried to recall if I had ever said no to a boy and I couldn’t think of a single time. So once I had started it was no wonder that the frequency of my sexual activity increased rapidly because word soon got out that I was a girl who would fuck. At 16 I started to fuck older men, older married men and by the time I was 18 I must have had ‘fuck me’ written all over me because I had become a real slut.

Now at 49 I am considerably younger than my husband. He is 70 and, as you can probably guess, his interest in sex isn’t the as it used to be. As his desire for sex diminished my need for sex increased culminating in an ever expanding desire for kinky submissive painful sex. It was during an affair with a dominant man that I had discovered the joy of painful sex. This man had discovered that I was poly orgasmic when he subjected my breasts and nipples to constant unrelenting stimulation something that was also a great and extremely pleasant surprise for me. Later he used me to experiment with pain and sexual humiliation. I responded very well and he began to use many instruments including canes, whips and subjecting me to humiliating public sexual displays.

Unfortunately I had ended that affair when he began to consider me his property demanding more and more time and wanting to do things that would impinge on my home life.

I may be a whore, a pain cum slut and I’m certainly willing to totally submit myself to a man or group of men and women but when I am not enjoying that scene I am still my own woman. I do have a life beyond this new dark side and I am married with children. Anyway it was because this affair ended that I was in this position. I still have an extremely strong need to explore my kinky sexual side and I was finding the current situation exhilarating.

In the earlier years of our marriage we had a great sex life and my husband had never had a problem with other men or woman screwing me. Just four months after we were married he encouraged me to become a whore for the night. One of his clients wanted a woman and my husband wanted me to be that woman. It was an experience we both enjoyed and repeated on several occasions. After that we got into the swinging scene in a big way and I featured in their contact magazine as a cover girl for several editions. You know pictures of me with my bum showing, another one with two guys fondling my body one of them smiling as he offered my tit up to the camera while the other kissed me his fingers buried inside and my pussy. The last one I loved because I was naked standing in the middle of six naked guys as they pawed and groped me.

Sighing deeply at these memories I regretted the passing of time and my beloved’s interest in sex so I was sure the mystery man wasn’t my hubby. So who?

Today my job as an insurance adjuster requires heaps of travel so I am away from home a lot. As you can see from this story this travel has given me the opportunity to have lots of sex and to explore to the full my darker desires.

I had just left the airport and was heading home to my husband when my cell phone rang effectively ending my daydreaming about who the mysterious unknown person was.

Distracted I picked up the phone to hear my husbands voice. “Hi Peg, Alan just called to say he can’t make it tonight. His car has broken down but I told him that that you could pick him up. Is that OK?”

For a while I was confused as I had forgotten about the party but I smiled to myself as I realised that I had had other more penetrating matters on my mind. It took a few seconds for me to get my mind into gear.

“Sure. See you soon.”

“You seem a little preoccupied, are you OK.”

Laughing with a joy and release I truly felt I said, “Honey I feel absolutely wonderful and I’ve had a great day and truly wonderful trip. See you shortly.”

A few minutes later I pulled into our friends place and I was in for another surprise. Alan opened the door dressed only in a towelling robe. It was open and I found myself staring open mouthed and disbelievingly at his nakedness.

I don’t know how long I was transfixed but he snapped me out of it. With an authority in his voice that I had never heard before. “Did you obey the instructions you were given?”

I was shocked and I began to trembled with almost uncontrollable sexual tension as the realisation of what he had said hit me. All the moisture seemed to go from my mouth to my pussy because my mouth had gone dry but my pussy had instantly lubricated. I didn’t think it could get any wetter given that it was still full of semen but it did. I became super aware of my physical state. My nipples were tingling and I could feel the moisture between my legs. It was an altogether intense and satisfying feeling.

Finally in a halting voice I managed a response and I heard myself stutter, “You mean from James?”

Again with authority and sarcasm I’d not heard from Alan before he answered. “Yes of course James. Who else would it have been?”

I stood there staring at his nakedness focusing on his cock seeing it stir. “Yes,” I whispered in a barely audible husky voice.

“Good.”

I don’t know why but thoughts of my husband waiting for me at home flashed though my mind followed quickly by thoughts of my needs and wants.

We were still standing at his front door with the lights blazing brightly and Alan roughly grabbed a handful of tit through my flimsy clothing pinching and twisting my nipple. I felt the other go up under my dress and between my legs. He Felt the wetness, grunted with approval and grabbed me by my hair and dragged me inside. He had pulled me with such force that I tripped and stumbling along behind him. He ignored my cries and discomfort as he lead me into the house.

We passed though the living rooms and entered a bedroom where, still using my hair to propel me he threw me onto the bed and attacked me with a savagery and ferocity that excited me beyond belief.

He was pinching me squeezing my tits so hard that I was crying softly with the pain but if he noticed he didn’t care. This wasn’t the Alan I knew but he could treat me like this anytime he wanted.

He virtually ripped my clothes from my body and started to kiss me fiercely displaying an animal like urgency in his drive for satisfaction. Responding to him I returned his kisses with equal untamed passion. With a sudden rough movement he lifted me up pushing my up back against the wall and he proceeded to fuck my face using me to achieve his own release showing total disregard for my comfort as he did so. For the second time that day I was choking on a cock it filled my mouth entering my throat making it almost impossible to breath. My head was banging against the wall as he endeavoured to force his cock as far into my face as he could.

I felt a giggle of amusement well up inside me as I pictured myself being flung around the bed like a rag doll bent into whatever shape this man needed but it was effectively stopped as his cock rammed into the back of my throat causing me to gag instead. He was very intent seemingly trying to pin my head against the wall with his cock he was driving it in and out of me so hard. He was treating me like trash, like a complete slut, and it was a situation I was well pleased with.

Another sudden change and the image of the rag doll flash through my mind as I was flung around again listing to words such as slut and whore being used to describe me, words I love to hear. He went oral then attacking first one breast then the other before catching a nipple with his teeth and biting it firmly hard enough to cause pain but not break the skin.

My level of arousal had gone off the scale in a matter of seconds.

Soon he was traversing down my stomach biting and nibbling as he went continuing to pull and pinch my body as he went frequently returning to my nipples pinching them and rubbing them vigorously.

Before long I could feel his breath on the silky smooth skin between my thighs and between my legs. Instinctively I lifted my pussy up towards him seeking his mouth.

He paused for a second or two breathing in the scent of my well fucked pussy and I vaguely wondered if he would go down on me but then I didn’t care I want him to eat me so making his decision for him I lifted my backside up to him offering my cunt to him and grabbing his hair I pulled his face into my squishy pussy holding it against his mouth.

With his face buried in my crotch he sucked on my pussy with complete abandon for a while before he rolled me over until I was squatting over his mouth. For a few seconds I was in control and I lowered myself onto his waiting mouth and ground my sopping cunt onto his mouth. He reached up grabbing my nipples between his fingers and continued to punish them severely pulling and twisting them until an orgasm ripped though my body releasing yet another flood of juices into his mouth.

Even as I orgasmed he continued to maul my tits and nipples without mercy stretching them to their very extreme as he ate me out.

Finally shoving his tongue deep into me he pinched my nipples so hard that I cried. It was excruciating but I wanted more. This is the type of treatment I want. My nipples had become super sensitised a situation that always triggered intense rolling orgasm for me.

Another sudden movement and using my hair he roughly threw into the position he wanted.

“On your face you slut. I am going to fuck your ass.”

And he proceeded to do just that. No lubrication. No gentle preparation. No loving caress he just fucked my ass. Boy did he know how to give me what I wanted. He was sure pressing my hot buttons as he drove his cock into my unlubricated anus ignoring my screams. Having achieved maximum penetration he began to fuck my ass with abandon driving his cock in and out in a frenzied attack on my person. I consider my ass as the most personal and private part of my body and when a man takes me there he takes a piece of me that I can never get back. My friend was violating me and I was loving it.

I almost collapsed under his weight as my body turned to jelly and waves of pleasure rolled through me and seconds later I was gripped by another strong orgasm.

Even though my attention was on the pleasure I was experiencing I was vaguely ware that his pace increased and I sensed that he was about to fill my hole with his semen but he didn’t. All of a sudden my pussy was empty and with a savage tug on my hair I was tossed around, my back was hard against the wall and his cock was being shoved into my mouth and my face was being fucked with wild abandon his thrusts into me so strong and deep that I was soon gagging on his hot flesh struggling to breath. And when his semen started to flow I choked, coughing and spluttering his fluid spraying from my mouth. There was nothing romantic about this sex. It was brutal with only one aim. The man using my mouth wanted satisfaction and it was obvious that he didn't care about me or my pleasure. I was in nirvana because this was the sex I craved. I wanted to put myself completely in the power of other men and/or women. They could cane me, whip me, rape me and even Prostitute me. I just want to use me for their pleasure. My whole body, already trembling, began to shake out of control as the sensations increased and the orgasmic high I so eagerly sought ripped through my body lasting for several minutes before subsiding leaving me a quacking wobbly mess on the bed.

After a few moments I came around aware that Alan was gathering his semen from my face and feeding it to me with his cock. When he was satisfied he leaned down to me and kissed me on the mouth sucking my tongue into his mouth in a lingering kiss.

“Now I am going to let you know where you stand with me.” He then squatted over my face and lowered his ass onto my mouth.

“Kiss my ass you whore. Lick me. Suck me.” And I did.

When I was composed again he sat next to me on the bed squeezing my breasts and pulling idly at my nipples as he looked at me with an expression that said he had discovered something new and exciting.

“Mrs Sanford you are a very hot whorish woman hungry for cock aren’t you?”

I sensed that this was a pivotal moment so I held his gaze and paused a little before responding. “Yes” was my simple answer.

“Ok well you need to know that I have read the stories you have posted on Literotica and your profile on the bondage site. I must say they make for very interesting reading but what I want to know is how much of it is true and do you really want to experience all that you have rated as five?”

I think I stopped breathing as I considered my next answer because again it was a critical time for me. After an instant evaluation of my feelings wants desires and needs I replied and again it was simple. “All of it is true and yes I want to experience all I have said. I get hot and extremely horny just thinking about the possibilities.”

“And I assume you don’t wish hubby to find out.”

“If he finds out it will cause me a lot of trouble.”

“You may be in even more trouble if I don’t tell him?”

I didn’t know how to respond so I just continued to stare at him. I didn’t know what he had in mind but I was certain that telling my husband wasn’t part of it.

Smiling at me he asked. “What are you willing to do to stop me telling him?”

This conversation had an almost surreal feel about it. It was like it wasn’t happening but obviously it was because I heard myself saying. “If it involves sex anything and everything.”

“Your profile indicates that there is almost nothing you won’t do.”

Again I didn’t answer and nor did he. He picked a photo album up from under the bed and thrust it into my hands.

“Here take this out to the other room and have a look through it. There is a release for you to sign on each page and by signing the pages you will be giving your permission for me to arrange each of the scenarios pictured so put yourself in the woman’s position and make sure it’s what you want before you sign the page.”

I reached for my cloths but he stopped me. “leave those where they are. I want you completely naked and turn all the lights on as you go I want you to be visible.” With that remark he gave my naked behind a stinging slap as I left the room.

I made my way to the dining and opened the curtains fully. I knew that I would be seen by any people who happened to pass and the thought thrilled me.

Sitting on a towel I opened the album sucking in my breath at the pictures displayed.

I was looking at a picture of myself naked and tied to a man holding a whip looking down at me. My mouth was open and semen could be seen on my tongue. I remember the man and the situation well and the memory caused my tits to tingle.

Turning the page I stared mesmerised at what lay before me. There were several pictures of a woman lying on her back her neck clamped in a wooden stock, her feet were on two blocks placed about 3 feet apart and the bench beneath her ended at the small of her back forcing her to support herself on her toes. This had the effect of presenting her pussy to the man standing in front of her. The pictures showed a sequence with the whip landing on the soft sensitive skin of her inner thighs and across her cunt. I thought of myself in that situation and I could almost feel the sting of the whip as it landed stinging painful blows between my legs.

Without hesitation I signed the release attached to the page.

The next pages were of women in all sorts of compromising humiliating situations and I signed them all.

I had paused at one page lost in thought when I became aware that Alan had entered the room and was sitting next to me looking at me.

I looked up at him and searched his eyes for a hint of what he was thinking. He raised one eye brow in a silent challenge and a wicked smile crossed his face. Meeting the unspoken challenge I took a deep breath and signed the release.

The rest of the images depicted prostitution, gang bang, rape, gang rape, extreme BDSM situations and public nudity. I signed them all without hesitation.

Leaning close to me Alan bit my ear and whispered, “since reading your profile I’ve thought about attaching a peg or clamp to your nipples or hitting your cunt with a cane or whip. I imagine hearing your sharp intake of breath and cries as I land stinging blows across your tits and between your legs and I get very horny. So, from now on you will perform any sex act I want. You are now my whore.”

Moving around in front of me he continued. “The other thing I want from you is information. I want to learn all about you because I am going to write a series of stories based on information you give me and they will be posted on the net.

You will give me all the details of your sex adventures. What you like, what you feel, what actually happened, what you would have liked to have happened and what fantasies you would most like to become reality.

I want the readers to know how an articulate, intelligent and very pretty woman like you becomes a promiscuous trollop, a whore and a self-confessed submissive pain cum slut.

These are the conditions I demand if you want me to keep your dark secret and sluttish behaviour from your husband.”

I fixed my gaze onto him as he spoke and the excitement and stimulation he was feeling was evident and I grinned when because I realised that he knew he was making me an offer I couldn’t and wouldn’t refuse.

So it was with a smile that I answered him. “Yes. I agree to your conditions as long as the story of my sex life begins at the beginning.”

As soon as I had spoken these words he leaning forward and took my nipples between his fingers again and pulled me up squeezing as he presented his cock to my mouth again.

This time he lasted forever and my jaw was aching before he came. After the first spurt of semen entered my mouth he pulled out and sprayed the rest on my face. It was hot and it turned me on so much I couldn’t believe it and I pulled him back into my mouth. When he had finished spurting I pushed him down onto the floor and onto his back and with my face directly above his I looked down and slowly deliberately opened my mouth letting a string of semen fall gently off the end of my tongue until it settled onto his lips. I smiled down at him then I slowly lowered my mouth to his and kissed him opening my mouth and forcing my semen coated tongue into his.

He responded with enthusiasm and we played with it snowballing for a while until the white fluid had been swallowed.

The knowledge that a close friend had discovered my secret other life was spine tingling and I knew I was his. He could do anything to me and I would do anything for him and as the implications of it sank in I began to tremble all over with sheer excitement.

Ten minutes later we were traveling towards my home. Alan had been quiet and I sensed that he wanted to talk about something but didn’t know how to start so taking the lead as many females have to I did it for him.

“Alan come on, what’s on your mind?”

“Well Peggy I am one of the dime a dozen nice guys you referred to in your profile but you have exposed a side of me that I knew existed but I didn’t realize that it was as strong as it is.”