Peggy: A Nymph and Loving It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was quiet for a while then he added thoughtfully, “Peggy, you are aware that what you are doing is dangerous, aren’t you?”

“Yes. I know the risks but that’s what I like. It’s walking on the edge that excites me so much. I find the fear and the unknown to be wildly erotic.”

“OK then and I won’t ask you about it again.”

“That’s OK. And I do choose carefully so don’t worry.”

“Well I will worry about you but I am also going to enjoy you.”

“One last thing. To honour the requirement in your profile that your home life is protected when we meet at social gatherings I am mister nice guy when mixing with your family but when we’re alone then you are my whore and slut.”

Driving to my home I looked across at Alan wondering about him.

He glanced at me and laughed. “And what are you thinking about Peg?”

Smiling I told what was on my mind. “I think you are as kinky as I am in your own way.”

“Yes I have always been a bit of a voyeur so between the two of us we should have some really kinky times. But what about you? I know you like to be dominated so did you enjoy it when I ate your well fucked fanny?”

“I sure did. No problem. No problem at all. I’ll do it anytime you want.”

Glancing across at him I asked, and where did you find James?”

Alan laughed with delight. “Let the games begin hey? He is a man who is going to help you fulfill some of your fantasies. Just when and where is for me to know and you to wonder about. Just know that he has many friends and some of them love very rough sex so you should be in your element.

You know the old saying ‘be careful what you wish for because you might get it.’ If I hook you up with them you will find out I can assure you I have already told them about you and shown them your profile. They can’t wait to get their hands on you.”

Then, shoving his hand between my legs he pawed at my pussy squeezing and probing roughly he watched my face for a reaction. “And they love selling their white married bitches to any and all types of people. You will be their whore. They love humiliating their white sluts, their married white whores as they call them. They will make you get on your knees with your bum in the air and they will they take turns fucking you in the ass one after the other while others use your mouth. An anal and oral train. They don’t give a dam about the woman they just use her body for their enjoyment.”

Hearing this I felt the blood rush to my face causing me to blush. “They can do whatever they want to me and I don’t want them asking for my permission. All they need to do is take me and use me. I want them to violate me in every way. It turns me on just saying this to you. I get shaky when I think about you actually telling them all this.”

“Thought it might. And they often video the action and take photographs to show their friends. You know you have said quite clearly that you don’t mind people taking photos of you in compromising situations. How do you know they won’t sell them or distribute them?”

“I don't, and as with everything else related to submission, it is the walk along the edge that stimulates me so much. It's the NOT knowing for sure that turns me on, even more than the chance of being seen, totally exposed doing whatever...”

As I was responding to him and hearing myself saying all of this I was becoming excited at the possibilities. I had spread my legs further apart granting him easier access to my well-pounded pussy.

As the car came to a rest in my drive he ran a finger from my pussy to my ass and shoved it in causing me to jump and whimper with the pain. Then the finger was gone form my ass and in my mouth. “Lick it,” he said and I did. “OK. Now we become Mr and Mrs normal.”

And as the party progressed we were. I found myself looking forward to the stories. In telling them I would get to relive the experiences and this thought made me lubricate and it’s such a lovely feeling.

Naked kisses to you all. Peggy.

Hi I’m Peggy. Alan wrote to me about my stories and we decided to write a series of stories about me based on interviews about some of my experiences. Sex can be an exciting topic, and just talking about the experiences that I have had over the years, and what has brought me to this point turns me on. I enjoyed answering his questions, and telling some of my background. Hopefully you will enjoy reading the adventures too. We'd both love to hear from you if the reading turns you on! Naked kisses, Peggy.