All Comments on 'Peggy & I Ch. 02'

by PanesOfGlasss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Really nice. Although I think the title is misleading to a ceratin extent because it isn´t as much about Peggy or Alex as I had hoped. But I´m happy that you didn´t include Peggy or Alex in the lovemaking. That makes me happy.

Happy Easter and continue writing awesome stories.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

i basically skimmed the 1st 2 pages when we get to the point where it is not about peg and al i lost interest.then the fact that you are going to be jumping around on the timeline is really off putting as a reader.life doesnt jump around so reading a lovestory that does is confusing and unrealistic.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Wrong actess in When Harry Met Sally

It was Meg Ryan, not Melanie Griffin

PanesOfGlasssPanesOfGlasssabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the correction and comments

Thanks for the correction on the Meg Ryan comment. You are correct. I may fix that in an update.

On the timeline comment, all future chapters will be in sequence. This one was a bit different. Before I posted the first chapter, a friend asked if Peg and Al would remain true to only each other if outside pressure or temptation came their way. I came up with a situation where they would be tested by Sara at the end of the first chapter, and decided to finish that story. The consensus from Literotica readers and others was to have them remain an exclusive couple, and that's where they will remain.

The only reason for making it out od sequence was that Sara needed to be over 18. Six years was no worse than a couple of years, so I waited until she was out of college.

Subsequent chapters will be about the two of them when I comes to romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable

I did enjoy your story, however, purely from a personal view I find it inconceivable (pardon the pun) that a young couple, madly in love, in their first real relationship, agree not to have penetrative sex until they are married. Please.

The cousin Sarah lesbian interlude was quite erotic in parts but I know that if I had said some of those things to previous lovers or indeed to my life partner, they would have doubled up laughing. Oh well, each to their own.

Best thing about the story; has to be their monogamous relationship. Well done for sticking to your guns with that. Makes a refreshing change from the usual Lierotica fare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanesOfGlasss@PanesOfGlasss
106 Followers
author of several stories

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Peggy & I Ch. 01 Previous Part
Peggy & Series Info