Peggy At The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After relaxing in the bath until the water started to cool, she had toweled off, then slipped on a long satin robe. It was an ivory color and clung to her curves like a second skin. She walked over to the window, looked across the street and a huge smile broke out on her face. He was there again!

Dave was standing at the window, squeezing his cock through his khakis as he watched the woman. They stared across the street for several seconds then Dave picked up his cell phone. He punched in 10 numbers and waited for an answer. This was the moment of truth.

"Downtown Hyatt Regency," the desk clerk said. "How may I direct your call?"

"Room 1680, please," Dave stood nervously as he heard the connection being made, then he grinned broadly as the woman in the window turned sharply, walked over to the bedside table and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Peggy answered.

"You looked like you had fun last night," Dave said with more smoothness than he felt. "Was it as much fun for you as it was for me?"

"Why, yes, yes I did," Peggy said. "You've been watching me, haven't you."

"It's hard not to when you leave the curtains open like that," Dave said. "You are very, very sexy, and I have really enjoyed the show."

"Thank you," Peggy said.

They introduced themselves and chatted about why they were where they were at that moment.

"I have to say; you've made this project go a lot smoother than I could have ever expected," Dave said. "Not to mention the fact that the other night, your little show helped me with one of the best fucks I've had with my wife in a long time."

"You told her what you saw?" Peggy said, her pussy really starting to cream.

"Oh, absolutely," Dave said. "We don't keep any secrets from each other. She likes to watch, and she loves to play with women. She wants to meet you."

"What makes you think that I'm bi?" Peggy asked, with a bemused tone.

"Just a guess," Dave said. "We figured that a woman who goes out of her way to put on the kind of show you put on is liberated enough to appreciate sex with another woman, to enjoy a hot threesome with a man and a woman."

Dave's cock was threatening to burst through his pants as he watched Peggy sitting on the bed softly stroking a nipple through her satin robe.

"But what about tonight?" Peggy purred. "Are you daring enough to show me what you've got? I saw you with your cock out last night. It's nice, and I'd love to see more of you."

"That's kind of what I had planned," Dave said.

"OK, look, give me about two minutes, then call me back on this number," Peggy said, and she gave Dave her cell number. "This damned phone won't quite reach the window, and I really have something I want to show you."

"All right, two minutes," Dave said, breaking the connection.

He took the time to open his briefcase and pull out the supplies he'd brought with him and set them on the desk next to him, then he rolled his chair right up to the window. He smiled broadly when he noticed that Peggy had done the same thing.

But they were still standing at the point when he dialed Peggy's cell. Once they made their connection, they each fit themselves with a hands-free device so they could talk and use their hands on themselves.

"Now, what did you say you wanted?" Peggy asked in a smoky voice.

With that, Peggy untied the sash around her robe and let the sides fall open, exposing her front to Dave's horny gaze. Dave responded by unbuttoning and discarding his shirt. Peggy followed suit by shrugging her shoulders and letting the robe fall to the floor.

"Tell me what you want, Dave," Peggy said softly. "Tell me what you want to do to me."

"I want to take those beautiful nipples in my mouth and suck them," Dave said, and Peggy twirled her nipples in response. "I want to run a hand between your legs, to feel your pussy. Are you wet, Peggy? Are you hot?"

"Mmmmmmm, very," Peggy said. "You know what I want? I want you to take off your pants; I want to see you naked. Do you dare to get naked, right here, where anyone could see?"

Dave knew he was taking a big chance, but all the other rooms on this side of the hotel were either dark or tightly curtained. As far as he was concerned, he and Peggy were the only two people on the planet.

He quickly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his slacks and let them drop to the floor. Next, his boxers went, and he felt a sizzling thrill run through him as he stood naked in the window, exposed to the world, but especially to this hot, adventurous woman right across the street.

Dave's hand softly caressed his rampant cock as he and Peggy stared at each other.

"Oh my, you do have a nice cock, nice and fat," Peggy purred, as she slid a finger between her labia and felt the hot fluid inside. "Turn to your side so I can get a profile look."

Dave did as he was told, and Peggy just hummed in approval.

"I'll bet you can fill all of my hot spots with that dick, can't you, Dave," Peggy said.

"And I'll bet you'd love for me to fuck you hard and make you come, right?" Dave answered. "I want to get you on your back and fuck you while Crystal sits on your face and you eat her pussy until she comes. Think you'd like that?"

Dave was getting hotter and hotter as he stood in the window, and he was ready to kick things up a notch. He sat back down in his chair, his legs spread wide so that Peggy could see his big, throbbing cock and his fat, cum-filled balls. He flipped open the top on the lubricant, squeezed out a generous strip and slathered his cock with the clear, slippery jelly.

Peggy followed suit, sitting back on her chair, draping her legs over the arms. She picked up her vibrator off the bed and gently ran the head over her clit, and felt her climax beginning to come to a boil. The feelings mounted when she slid the smooth buzzing metal into her cunt and began to fuck herself rhythmically with it.

Dave was working his cock slowly, but steadily, holding back his cum with effort as he watched Peggy work herself into a sexual frenzy in her chair. Their sexy patter continued undiminished throughout.

"I want to eat your cum out of Crystal's pussy," Peggy panted as she began to feel the shimmy of her orgasm mounting in her groin.

But she wasn't quite ready to come, so she backed off a little. She had a definite place she wanted to get before she climaxed.

"Oh, and… I want to watch you two... in a 69, feeding on each other's cunts," Dave panted as he felt the tingle in his scrotum.

He, too, wasn't quite ready, so he squeezed his cock tightly to suppress the mounting orgasm. But he wasn't ready for Peggy's next move.

"Would you like to... fuck my ass, Dave?" Peggy said in a strained voice. "Are your balls full of cum for me? Full of cum to fill my ass?"

With that, Peggy pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and pressed it to her anus. At first, she just buzzed it around the opening, while working her cunt with her hand. Slowly, she worked her asshole open, until, suddenly she pushed the vibrator inside her ass and began to fuck herself hard with it.

There was no more coherent conversation between these two now, just animal sounds of lust as Dave worked his cock harder and faster, and Peggy fucked her ass with utter abandon while her other hand flew over her gushing cunt, her fingers plunging in her steamy pie and rolling her throbbing clit.

"C-c-c-c-c-ummmmm for meeeeeeeee, Dave!" Peggy cried out as her orgasm washed over her. "Shooooooot iiiiiiit!"

She writhed and shuddered as she stared across the street where Dave was furiously fisting his red, swollen dick. As she arched her back and screamed in profound release from her climax, Dave felt the electric sizzle in that place right under his balls, right in front of his ass, as his cum boiled over.

"Ahhhhhhrrrrragh!" he cried as a fountain of cum spewed out of the end of his dick. The first shot flew three feet in the air and splattered on his shoulder, and the rest covered his chest in shiny, milky-white cum. For long seconds, he squeezed out hard balls of semen from his angry red cock.

Finally, they could see each other slump back in their chair as their climax was spent.

"Wow!" Peggy said. "You were spectacular. If you fuck half as well as you do that, we're going to have a fine time together."

Then they made some plans for the three of them to meet on Friday, after her seminar was over and after his report had been delivered.

"In the meantime, how serious were you about Crystal wanting to watch?" Peggy asked. "Do you think she'd like to sit in your chair tomorrow night and watch me fuck some guy, while you finish your work? Let me watch her masturbate while I take a hard tube of dick in my hot, wet pussy?"

"I think she could be coaxed into it," Dave replied with a laugh.

Then they rang off and Dave returned to work, after getting his clothes back on, while Peggy slid under the sheets, turned her lamp off and drifted into a very contented sleep. Russell Montague was a professor of English at one of the city's universities, and he appeared to be a quiet, unassuming fellow.

Nevertheless, he had a way of charming women. He exuded a kind of subtle sexuality that was lost on those women who were used to the usual casanovas who trolled bars looking for pick-ups.

But women who were in tune with an underground carnality picked up on Russell's vibes right away, and he had a nose for finding those kind of women. He seemed to know just where to go, which is what led him to the bar at the Hyatt that Thursday night, what guided him to Peggy and what got him in her room around 10:15 that night.

He'd heard about the insurance seminar, and figured that by the fourth night, some really horny women might be floating about, looking to get laid.

He arrived at the bar around 8:30, walked up to the bar and immediately locked eyes on a pretty redhead who appeared to be in her mid-40s, wearing a short, tight dress with a spaghetti-strap top standing by the crowded bar. He let his gaze casually sweep up and down her body and he smiled slowly.

Peggy felt her pussy swell as she saw the way the man was looking at her. On the surface, he didn't look like much. He was shorter than average, probably 5-foot-8, and lean, with dark curly hair, a full beard and glasses. But there was something mysterious about the man that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

She sidled up to him and struck up a conversation.

"You seem to be looking for something," Peggy said in a seductive tone.

"I am," Russell said. "Someone like you."

"You don't fuck around, do you," Peggy said.

"No, I don't," Russell said. "But I'll bet you do."

"What makes you say that?" Peggy asked.

"The way your nipples are trying to bore a hole through your dress," Russell said. "And I'll bet you aren't wearing panties either, are you."

Peggy just shook her head. She had an idea where this night was headed, and it gave her a queasy feeling in her gut. Here was a man who looked to be in complete control, who seemed to know the inner workings of her sexuality. His next words proved it.

"You like it a little kinky, don't you," Russell said softly.

Peggy just nodded her head. She was in total thrall to this man's hypnotic presence. Russell laughed then, the mood lightened, and he bought a round of drinks. They took a little time to get acquainted, but Peggy was having trouble staying focused.

She thought about Crystal, sitting 17 stories up across the street, waiting for a show. Peggy had a feeling that she was about to get a good one.

Crystal was indeed excited as she rode the elevator to the 12th floor, where Dave and several other staffers were putting the final few touches on the report he'd labored to get finished. She had brought along some take-out Chinese, and she and Dave rode up to his office to share a late supper.

When they got up to his office and closed the door, she set the boxes of food on the desk and they embraced, slashing their tongues as they locked lips.

Dave slid a hand up his wife's stocking-clad legs, to her bare and very wet pussy. He slid a couple of fingers in her hot box and pumped them for a few seconds, then pulled them out and licked off her juice.

Crystal was wearing a snug, but not especially tight button-down dress, for easier access to her body, which was unencumbered by panties. Her long, honey-blonde hair was brushed to a bright sheen and she was well made-up.

"You look good enough to fuck right here, you sexy thing," Dave said, as he sat at his desk and opened his box of moo goo gai pan.

"But you can't," Crystal said in a playfully taunting tone of voice. "You've got work to do, and besides, you said you wanted to save up your cum for tomorrow."

"I did, didn't I," Dave said with a grin. "That'll just give you more cum to eat out of Peggy's pretty pussy."

"I wonder what she's going to get up to tonight?" Crystal said as they finished their meal.

"Oh, there's no telling," Dave said. "This woman has an imagination like you wouldn't believe. Whatever it is, you'll thoroughly enjoy it."

With that, Dave kissed his wife and headed back downstairs and returned to work. Crystal locked his office door as he left and strolled up to the window. Dave had pointed out the window where Peggy would be performing, but at the moment it was dark.

It was almost an hour, and Crystal had about decided that Peggy was just a figment of her husband's fertile imagination when she looked across the street once again, and this time the light was on and the curtain was pulled back.

The room was well lit, and Crystal's pussy began to moisten as she saw the woman for the first time. She was indeed quite pretty, quite nicely built, and the look on her face did indeed suggest someone with a very dirty mind.

She was with a shortish man with a beard and glasses, not terribly sexy looking, but cute nonetheless. As she watched, she saw Peggy and her friend wave at her, and she waved back.

Russell had been a little taken aback when Peggy had opened the curtains in such a way that the whole window was exposed to view, but he gave a wicked grin when Peggy told him what was up. Oh, he'd give the beautiful blonde across the street a show she'd remember.

Part and parcel with his knack for finding willing women, Russell also had an intuitive way of discerning what his partner of the night wanted from him.

He could sense if a woman liked her sex soft and easy, and he would give her a slow, romantic fuck that left her breathless. And he could sense when a woman liked it hard, fast and maybe a little rough, and that was when he was at his best.

He had figured out pretty quick that Peggy Sanford had a very kinky mind, and he had formed in his mind exactly how he wanted the night to go. And the fact that she appeared to be a raving exhibitionist just added fuel to the fire of his lust.

They stood in the window and kissed, hot and hard. He slid his tongue forcefully into her mouth, then licked and kissed his way down her chin to her neck, which he nipped lightly with his teeth.

Peggy was already trembling with lust as she felt Russell's teeth sucking a nice fat hickey up on her neck. She was in the mood to be dominated tonight, and she had come to understand that behind his mild-mannered facade, Russell was a real wolf when it came to sex. The idea drove her stark mad with passion.

Suddenly Russell stepped back, and swept his eyes up and down Peggy, who just stood there shaking. He pulled a chair and placed it so he could see across the street, and so the woman that was watching could see him, then sat down. He casually pulled off his tie and draped it over the back of the chair.

"Take off your dress," he said in a soft, but firm voice.

Peggy reached back, unzipped the dress, let it fall to the floor, then kicked it off to the side. She stood naked in front of Russell, except for her thigh-high stockings and her heels.

"Did you go to the seminar dressed like this?" Russell asked. "Did you play the slut at the seminar, today, the way you did in the bar? Aren't you a slut, Peggy?"

"No, I changed before I went to dinner," Peggy answered in a low voice. "But, yes, I am a slut."

"Yes, you are a slut," Russell said. "And you'll do anything I tell you to do, won't you. Anything at all."

Peggy just nodded, her insides a cauldron of blazing sensations.

"Yes, I think you will," he said, almost to himself.

Crystal watched with blazing eyes as Peggy stood in front of the man she'd picked up that night. She could sense some unusual dynamic going on in that room, and the thought sent her arousal soaring, all the more so when the man pointed across the street at her, and Peggy turned and slid her hand between her legs.

Peggy had a rich, luxuriant bush the same color as her auburn hair, and she sluiced her fingers through it to her labia, which were already wet with the dew of her arousal. Crystal could clearly see the gleam of the pink pussy that Peggy was displaying lewdly for her pleasure.

In response, Crystal slowly unbuttoned her own dress, so that it was hanging at her sides. She swept her hands down her side, to her butt, her thighs, then back up between her legs. She groaned as her fingers brushed her well-trimmed pussy.

Peggy was spread open like some back-room stripper, holding her lips open so Crystal could see how juicy she was. On Russell's orders, she slipped off her heels, propped one foot on the bed and rolled one stocking off her leg, then did the same with the other. She was completely naked to this man's view, and he was still sitting calmly, fully clothed except for his tie.

When she had the second stocking off, Russell told her to stay in that position. He stood up and brought his head to Peggy's breasts, and sucked her nipples hard, sending electric crackles of lust coursing through her body. Then she squealed in pain as he sucked up another pair of hickeys on her tit flesh.

Kneeling down, Russell latched onto Peggy's hips and brought his face right up to her steaming cunt. He inhaled her powerful aroma of acute arousal, then suddenly plunged his face into her gash, sucking and licking her pussy with an almost demented fury.

Peggy gasped as Russell's lips and tongue were everywhere between her legs, poking at her hole, slurping up her juice, curling around her throbbing clit, nipping at her inner thighs so as to produce yet another pair of hickeys. She humped her hips forward, trying to pull as much of his face into her maw as she could.

She could feel a huge climax soaring toward completion, and she reached down to hold Russell's head in place, when he abruptly pulled his face away and stood up.

"Arrragh!" she gasped in frustration. "I was SO close."

She couldn't help it, she had to come, but when she reached down with her hands to masturbate herself to a finish, Russell lightly slapped them away.

"You're not coming until I'm ready for you to come," he said. "Do you understand?"

Peggy just chewed her bottom lip, but nodded. She glanced across the street and smiled weakly as she saw that Crystal did indeed possess a splendid body, just as Dave had said. She thought about what she was going to do with that body the next night.

But that was tomorrow.

Crystal had slid her dress off and had pulled her tits out of the cups of her bra. She twirled them hard as she watched Russell eat Peggy's pussy, then slid a hand down to her dripping cunt.

She rolled her swelling clit and felt the sparks of pleasure race through her while she stood in her husband's office and watched a scene of unbelievable eroticism unfold across the street.

"I think maybe we need to ensure that you don't try to make yourself come before I'm ready," Russell said. "Turn around."

Peggy complied immediately, then Russell took the tie he'd laid over the chair, pulled Peggy's arms behind her back, and before she was fully conscious of what he was doing, tied her wrists together quite firmly.