Peggy At The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dave felt Peggy go into convulsions under him, he couldn't hold it back any longer, nor did he want to. He lunged forward, drilled his cock deep for three full thrusts, then gasped and grunted hard as molten cum exploded from the end of his dick in a series of rocket shots.

Crystal stared hungrily down at the spot where Dave and Peggy were joined as Dave's cock clenched with each burst of cum and Peggy's womb spasmed to receive the fruits of her husband's climax.

She knew exactly what she wanted, and when Dave was finally finished and his wilted cock flopped out of Peggy's well-fucked hole, she quickly bent her head down, pulled Peggy up by the hips and buried her face in the redhead's gushing cunt.

Crystal clamped her whole mouth onto Peggy's pussy and sucked every bit of her husband's cum out of the twitching, swollen hole. Peggy gasped as sparks of an orgasmic aftershock flowed through her body from the power of Crystal's mouth working at her cunt.

Dave fell back on his haunches and watched his wife work her magic on Peggy's hot pussy. He could already feel the stirrings of another hard-on brewing just from watching the two women go at each other. He rolled back onto the bed and propped a pillow up to get a better view.

But the show was over for the moment, as Crystal and Peggy disengaged themselves from each other and slid up the bed to lie on either side of Dave's prone body. Dave felt like a king as he wrapped an arm around each of his two sexy lovers.

As the trio relaxed, touching and caressing each other's hot skin, they talked about their lives, and what they liked, particularly when it came to sex. It was plain that these three were of like minds in their love of pleasure.

Already, Peggy was working over in her mind how to get Dave and Crystal into a foursome with Greg, and explore some truly mind-boggling activities.

But that was for some other time. Tonight, they still had plenty of juice left for another session. There was no real starting point. Each of them at some point got up to use the bathroom, then resumed their place on the bed.

It seemed as though Crystal and Peggy were communicating wordlessly, because their hands began to caress Dave's hardening cock at the same moment, and they brought their mouths to his pebble-like nipples simultaneously

Dave just lay back and reveled in the feeling of two pairs of soft hands on his dick, two luscious lips and tongues on his body. Sinuously, the two women slowly maneuvered themselves so that their heads were positioned over Dave's cock. Their lips and tongues slithered over his iron-hard dick, trading licks and sucks.

With two hot, wet pussies at eye level, Dave felt like he was at a buffet, and he pulled Crystal's legs open and sucked her well-trimmed cunt. He licked up her drooling furrow, to her throbbing clit. Then he turned and treated Peggy's fur-lined pussy to a similar oral workout.

As he turned from one to the other, his fingers and hands were briskly stroking the slippery pink flesh of each woman's crotch. As he pulled Peggy's legs open wide, he saw her pink asshole winking at him wetly, and he recalled Peggy's throaty request from two nights earlier.

"Would you like to fuck my ass, Dave?" she'd said. "Are your balls full of cum for my ass?"

Almost without thinking, he slid a wet finger over the puckered flesh, and Peggy immediately responded with a groan of approval.

Peggy quickly rolled over, so that she was straddling Dave's head, and Dave grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his mouth. He licked his way up her pussy, and kept on going, to her ass, and he quickly got his tongue and fingers working in a steady rhythm.

Peggy lifted herself up onto her knees, threw her long auburn tresses back and moaned loudly from the feeling of Dave's mouth and fingers working on her. She ground her crotch hard on Dave's face, covering it with the fruits of her passion.

Crystal kept churning her husband's cock back and forth in her mouth, as she stared at where his mouth and Peggy's crotch were joined. Her left hand snaked between her legs and she began to vigorously twiddle her twat, working her thumb around her bloated clit and two fingers in and out of her pussy.

After a minute or two, she decided to prime her husband's pump, so to speak, and give her pussy a little taste of cock. She pulled her mouth away, crawled over Dave's hips, straddled him, and melted her pussy down onto his burning rod.

They quickly got into the time-honored rhythm, the one they knew so well, and Crystal pulled Peggy to her and they kissed deeply, their tongues working deep in the other's mouth. Her hands were roaming all over Peggy's body, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples and sliding down over her butt.

Peggy responded in kind, filling her hands with Crystal's plump tits, with the light brown nipples hard as small rocks. Lustful groans filled the hotel room, as Peggy looked out through lust-dimmed eyes at the window, and felt a lurch in her groin as she saw someone at the window of Dave's office. It looked like an older woman, and she was staring right at them.

"I think... someone's watching... us," Peggy panted as she broke free of Crystal's voracious mouth. "From your... office."

"Is it an older lady, a black woman?" Dave asked, momentarily pulling his mouth away from Peggy's ass.

"Um-hum," Peggy answered.

"Probably the cleaning lady," Dave said. "She... comes in early... on Fridays."

"Let's give her something to see," Peggy said, a wicked smile on her face.

And, with that, she pulled her hips away from Dave's face, and slid down his body. Crystal willingly obliged by climbing off Dave's nearly-purple cock and giving it over to Peggy. She lolled on the foot of the bed, holding Dave's cock tightly at the base, and pointing it to the ceiling.

Peggy got up on her feet, her crotch hovering hotly over Dave's cock. She lowered her ass until the head of Dave's cock made contact with her wet, open anus.

The first couple of times she tried to get it in her ass, she couldn't get it done, so she grabbed his cock herself, and Crystal responded by burying her face in Peggy's pussy. While grooving on the feeling of Crystal's mouth on her cunt, she reached behind her and held Dave's cock tightly while she slowly fit it to her open asshole.

Suddenly, with a long, satisfied groan, she felt the head of Dave's cock penetrate her tight ring, and she slid slowly down his pole, until her ass was impaled on Dave's cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, God!" she exclaimed as she felt Dave's fat cock invade her bowels.

She quickly began to ride up and down on Dave's cock, while Crystal worked her pussy with her fingers and mouth. Crystal had found Peggy's vibrator, and was pushing it back and forth in her own gushing gash while she ate Peggy's pussy.

Dave filled his hands with Peggy's taut butt, working her up and down on his cock. He was calling on every bit of his considerable control to offer this beautiful redhead all the pleasure he could.

Moans, gasps and soft cries of lust filled the room as the trio hurtled toward a huge finish.

Peggy couldn't believe how good Dave's big cock felt in her ass, or how good Crystal's lips, tongue and fingers felt on her steaming pussy.

Crystal felt electric sparks of lust run through her body as she pumped the vibrator back and forth in her cunt and over her clit.

Dave could sense his control slipping, as the tingling feeling in his scrotum told him he was about to burst.

Peggy was the first to lose it. As she worked herself hard and fast on Dave's cock, her body shuddered as a white-hot climax exploded through her. Crystal was right behind her, slurping up Peggy's pussy juice as her body twitched in a powerful orgasm.

That left Dave, and he was pumping his cock up Peggy's spastic ass in a demented fury. With a gasp and a grunt, he lurched upward one final time and surrendered a hot, wet load of cum up Peggy's butt. He filled her bowels with whatever had been left in his balls from his first orgasm, humping up in a continuous motion to pull as much pleasure out of his pole as possible.

At last, he was drained of every bit of cum there was to be gleaned, and Peggy fell back onto his chest. Crystal slid up Peggy's body, sensually kissing her way up the sweaty flesh. Peggy fell to her right, and Crystal moved right in next to her, and that's the way they fell asleep, with Peggy sandwiched between Dave and his bisexual wife.

The didn't have time for an encore the next morning, because Peggy had a fairly early flight back home, although they did share a very sexy shower together, with soapy hands sliding all over slippery flesh.

When they were all dressed and Peggy was packed up, they all three took one last look at the window that had been their entryway to a memorable week of uncontrolled lust. Peggy laughed, then, and Dave and Crystal quickly joined in as they headed for the lobby.

Dave and Crystal gave Peggy a ride to the airport, and they exchanged phone numbers and addresses, then departed with a promise to meet sometime in the future for more fun and games.

As Peggy settled in her seat on her flight back home, she smiled wickedly and thought about all the sexy stories she had waiting for Greg to hear. It had been one of the best trips of her life, and she couldn't wait to share it with her husband.

And it had all started with a well-placed window.