Peggy At The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,231 Followers

That did it for Crystal. She'd been sitting on go all night, and when Russell tied Peggy's hands behind her back, her eyes bugged out and she felt the convulsions of a rather intense orgasm flow through her. As she felt the waves of pleasure rock her, however, she smiled, because she knew that was only the first of many climaxes she was going to experience tonight.

Peggy felt a sizzle of lust race through her body as she realized that she was helpless, completely at Russell's mercy. She never failed to get a huge charge out of being tied up, and this was no exception. She stood on trembling legs as Russell leisurely stripped naked.

She couldn't help staring at Russell's cock, the one she wanted so badly at that moment. It wasn't real long, probably 6, maybe 6½ inches, but it was quite fat. And Russell himself was very well built, without a single ounce of softness anywhere.

"You like what you see, don't you," Russell said as he softly stroked his cock into full hardness. "You want this cock, don't you. You want it in your hot little pussy, don't you."

All Peggy could do was nod nervously. She wanted it, all right, wanted it any way she could get it.

Russell saw the need in her eyes, and it amused him. He was going to play this horny redhead like a maestro, until she was begging for release.

She'd get it, but not before he took his pleasure with her.

"OK, slut, time to work," Russell said. "Let's see how well you suck cock. On your knees, bitch."

Peggy immediately dropped to her knees, so that she was staring at Russell's cock. He pressed the head of his cock to Peggy's face, and rubbed the leaking head all over her cheeks, her nose, her eyes, then pushed it forcefully past her lips. He thrust it hard right into her throat, and Peggy couldn't help the gagging sounds that came from her well-packed throat.

Russell fucked Peggy's throat until she seemed about ready to pass out from lack of air, then he wrenched it from her mouth and rubbed the spit-slick head all over her face and down to her tits.

Peggy gasped for breath once, twice, three times before Russell crammed his cock back into her mouth, all the way in one painful plunge. He grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face brutally, and got wicked sense of accomplishment at the streams of drool that poured from the corners of her mouth onto her chest.

In spite of the rough nature of this blowjob, Peggy could feel her arousal climbing to a fever pitch. She squeezed her legs together in hopes that the friction might give her the orgasm she so desperately needed. But Russell saw what she was doing and ordered her to keep her legs spread.

Crystal was goggle-eyed as she sat back on Dave's chair, her legs spread wide as she worked three fingers into her twitching cunt and three fingers of her other hand around her throbbing clit. She was headed for another strong climax, and watching Peggy take the man's cock in such a rough fashion was getting her ever closer to another release. Just when Peggy thought she was going to run out of air, Russell pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped her across the face with it several times then crammed it back into her throat and resumed fucking her with it hard.

Crystal arched her back and cut loose with a long moan as her second climax exploded through her body, and she could feel another one coming right behind it as she watched the man rape Peggy's mouth.

Peggy was just about delirious with the need to come as she worked her mouth back and forth hard on Russell's cock. A bright sheen of sweat covered her as Russell used himself in her mouth.

Russell could have gone on like that indefinitely. Among those women who knew him – and who jumped at the chance to go out with him – his control was legendary.

He had long been a serious student of Oriental martial arts, and the kind of mind and body control that it took to reach a high stage of achievement in those disciplines served him well in a sexual context.

He could have spent hours fucking Peggy's mouth, but he believed it was time to sample the redhead's pussy. So when he pulled his cock out this time, he picked Peggy up and pushed her back on the bed.

He marveled at how easily she responded, spreading her legs lewdly, and at the wetness that was pooled between her legs and smeared all over the insides of her thighs.

Gripping his cock in one hand, he pressed it to the opening to Peggy's cunt and pushed it slowly, but steadily into her quivering box.

Peggy groaned as she felt the entry of Russell's cock, and she knew it wouldn't take long for her to finally get the relief she needed.

Crystal could feel her third climax building to a head, and as the man pushed his cock into Peggy's pussy, she decided it was time to kick things up a notch. She reached into her handbag and pulled out the dildo that she'd brought with her. She licked the head a couple of times, then slid it into her cunt in one smooth motion.

As she imitated the action across the street, she felt her orgasm burst forth and she writhed on the chair in a happy climax. She just kept churning the rubber dong in her cunt as she stared at a man who was in firm control of Peggy.

Russell could sense when Peggy was getting close to an orgasm, and he pulled his cock out every time she did. She was panting, groaning, whining as the tumult built in her body. Sometimes he wiped the head on her thighs, other times he slid onto the bed over her body and rammed his cock back into her throat again.

Peggy's mind was a whirl of sensation as Russell refused her the one thing she needed right then more than anything. Moreover, her arms ached from being pulled behind her and she was not in a comfortable position on the bed, which was the whole idea.

After about the fifth time he stopped fucking her to let her arousal simmer, he rolled her over and got her up on her knees. This at least was an improvement as far as her aching muscles were concerned, but in this position, Russell could also grab her buttocks and really fuck her hard, which he did.

Crystal was shaking and shuddering as a seemingly endless barrage of orgasms floated through her body from watching Peggy get fucked hard. She was squatting on the floor now, her legs spread wide and the dildo pumping up her liquid pussy. She was so turned on, her juices were dripping out of her hole onto the carpet.

Russell was finally starting to feel his control slipping as he leisurely fucked Peggy from behind. The first time she got close to a climax in this position, he pulled his cock out and rubbed the underside between her butt cheeks then pushed it back in.

Peggy was moaning incoherently with her body as tight as a guy wire, then as Russell picked up speed, he did something that sent her all but over the edge.

He was fucking her at a fairly brisk pace, her sweat-covered butt shining up at him. He didn't even give it a conscious thought. SMACK! He slapped her right cheek. WHAP! He spanked her left. Peggy screamed in real pain, but also in incipient ecstasy as Russell laid three more slaps on each butt cheek, until they were both a bright red.

Then he stopped again. This time Peggy lost it.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! LET ME COME!" she wailed, real tears pouring from her eyes. She was beyond frustrated, beyond conscious arousal. Her need had reached the point where if she didn't come soon, she believed she'd go stark-raving insane.

She cried, begging for release, and finally Russell decided it was time. But not before taunting her one last time. He gazed at the reddened cheeks, the gaping pussy dripping cunt juice down the insides of her thighs and onto the bed, the tear-stained face of a woman who had reached her limits.

"You want to come?" he panted. "Does the slut want a climax?"

"GOD, YES! YES! YES!" Peggy wailed. "PLEEEEEEEEZE! PLEASE, OH GOD! MAKE ME CUMMMMM!"

Russell plunged back into Peggy's dripping snatch and began to pound his dick like a locomotive engine, pumping hard. Without warning, he smacked Peggy's burning butt cheeks twice more each as he felt the cum beginning to boil over.

Peggy buried her face in the bed as a deep rumbling began in her womb and spread to her belly, up her spine and through her body.

And as Russell gasped loudly and exploded with a fountain of cum, the most monstrous orgasm she could ever remember exploded with him. Her body went into convulsions, her head thrashed about, spittle flew from her mouth, her eyes rolled back in her head and an spurting flow of her own cum burst out from around Russell's churning cock, mixing with the hot, pearly semen that Russell was spewing deep in her cunt.

Across the street, Crystal gaped at the destructive force of Peggy's orgasm, at the sweaty completion of their sex. Her body twitched and shook as her final climax ripped through her, and she finally had to fall back into the chair, thoroughly sated.

Peggy lay motionless on her stomach, her arms still tied behind her back. She was in a nowhere land of dark oblivion, completely overwhelmed by the intensity of her climax.

Russell staggered back and sat heavily on the chair. He stared at Peggy in something like awe, as he watched his hot cream flow out of her dilated hole. He'd fucked a lot of women, but he'd never seen one take what he'd given her, then come so powerfully.

As the minutes passed and Peggy lay motionless, he started to get concerned, when he saw her legs finally move jerkily, followed by a weak moan. Peggy was covered in sweat and her hair was wet and matted to her body.

Russell left her tied on the bed for the time it took him to retrieve his clothes and get dressed, then he gently untied Peggy's hands, and rolled her onto her side. He kissed her once, and she looked at him with unseeing eyes, before she passed out completely.

It was right about 12:30 when Dave finally completed the project. He was proud of the work he and his people had done. He knew it would be a smashing success, then he would spend tomorrow night with two hot, horny women.

His office door was locked, which he had expected, but he wasn't ready for the sight that greeted him when he entered his office. Crystal was still sprawled on his chair naked, except for her stockings and the bra that was still pulled down off her tits. She was only half-awake and he could smell the powerful aroma of sex in the room, especially from the large wet spot on the floor.

Then he looked across the street and shook his head in amusement. Peggy was laid out in an odd position on her bed, the light still blazing, and from what he could see, she was a wreck.

He helped Crystal up, got her dressed before the cleaning crew came by – and they were already on his floor – then they drove home.

While Dave was basking in the glow of his success that Friday morning, Peggy missed the morning session of the seminar and Crystal called in sick.

By late afternoon, they were both feeling a little more chipper, especially after Crystal called Peggy on her cell phone and they compared notes.

The two women immediately recognized each other when Crystal strode into the hotel bar around 6 o'clock that evening. Peggy's eyes shone as they swept up and down Crystal's tight body, and Crystal cast an appreciative eye over Peggy, especially at the hickeys on her neck that she didn't bother to hide.

"I've never seen anything quite like what I saw you do last night," Crystal said. "I mean... wow!"

"Well, I've never had an orgasm like that before in my life," Peggy said. "And I've had a lot of them, with a lot of people."

"So how do you feel now?" Crystal said. "You got anything left for us?"

"Oh, definitely, but I do want to take it at a little slower pace," Peggy said. "I want to really get down and enjoy you. Dave, too, but it's been awhile since I've been with a woman, and I like to take my time when I get in bed with another woman."

The two women exchanged small talk and had a couple of drinks until Dave strode into the bar, beaming from the success of his project.

"Well, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in the flesh," Dave said to Peggy after greeting the two women.

They had another drink, then headed to the hotel restaurant for a leisurely dinner. They knew instinctively that they were going to need nourishment for the long night that lay ahead.

Crystal and Peggy sat on either side of Dave in a corner booth, and there wasn't much doubt about what was going on under the tablecloth. Dave's cock was a raging beast in his slacks as both women ran their hands over the hard ridge.

Dave wasn't idle, either. He spent most of the meal running his hands up the insides of both of the bare thighs that bracketed him, sliding his fingers up to the naked pussies that gushed freely in anticipation.

Finally, they finished dessert, and it was time to venture up to Room 1680.

As soon as the door to the hotel room closed, the trio embraced hotly. Crystal and Peggy lavished kisses on Dave's face and his neck, as their hands worked to remove his clothes.

It was Peggy who reached Dave's cock first, unbuckling and opening his slacks. She caressed the hot, hard shaft and swirled a thumb around the leaking head.

When they had Dave naked, Peggy pulled away and went to the window. She pulled open the curtains in her customary fashion, even though at present there were no lights showing in any of the windows of Dave's building.

By the time she turned back to the room, Crystal was naked, her lush body hot and ready.

"Hmmmmm, nice," Peggy purred. "You two look even better at close range than you are from across the street."

Peggy quickly shed her dress and sauntered sexily up to Crystal. Dave sat back in a chair and watched a sight he never got tired of seeing – his wife in the arms of another woman.

They both looked over at him with the dazzling look of two women who knew they were about to take each other to nirvana. Their hands swept softly over each other's body, sending their arousal soaring.

"Kiss me?" Peggy whispered.

Crystal brought her lush lips to Peggy's mouth and they kissed feverishly, their bodies pressed together, their tongues working like dervishes. Peggy's stiff pink nipples and Crystal's brownish tips sizzled as they made contact.

Dave just stared, his cock rampant as he watched the women kiss. He softly stroked the throbbing, purple shaft, and smeared pre-cum all over the crown in preparation. He stared as two sets of hands caressed soft, feminine skin as the fever climbed in the room.

As if reading each other's minds, Peggy and Crystal abruptly broke their embrace and walked over to where Dave was sitting. They knelt between his legs, shooed his hands away and softly stroked his rampant cock.

"Go on, take a taste," Crystal cooed, and Peggy didn't waste any time. She slashed her tongue up the underside of Dave's cock, licking all over the purple shaft as she held it firmly in her fist.

When she had him liberally covered with her saliva, she opened her mouth wide and fed the head of his cock past her lips.

"Mmmmmmm," Peggy hummed as she worked her talented mouth down onto Dave's throbbing boner. Crystal decided to join the fun and bent her head down to suck and lick his balls.

Peggy worked her mouth up and down on Dave's cock for a minute or so, while Crystal laved his fat nuts, then Peggy pulled her lips away and surrendered the cock to Crystal. As Crystal vacuumed Dave's cock into her mouth, Peggy climbed up to sit next to Dave, and they kissed wantonly.

Dave felt like he'd died and gone to heaven, as he could taste his maleness – and Crystal's ruby mouth – on Peggy's hot lips and tongue.

After giving Dave a good taste, Peggy slid back onto her knees and brought her lips back onto his cock, and the two women worked the iron-hard shaft with slashing tongues and caressing lips, bringing his cum right to the surface before backing away.

Dave groaned, but he knew the frustration was only temporary, and he knew just where the show was headed.

Sure enough, Crystal and Peggy climbed up on the bed, their slender bodies entwined as the lay back in each other's arms. Like two snakes, they quickly worked their way until they were each staring directly into the other's crotch.

Peggy rolled onto her back and pulled Crystal's body on top of her, with her knees straddling her head. She inhaled deeply of the younger woman's musky aroma as she reached up to peel her juicy lips open.

Crystal was steaming hot and her juice fairly dripped from her pink honey hole as Peggy raised her head slightly so she could bring her mouth to bear on quivering flesh. Her pink tongue slid up Crystal's furrow, followed closely by her lips, and she quickly began eating the well-trimmed box with gusto.

From the way they were positioned, Dave couldn't see what Peggy was doing, but he had a bird's eye view of his wife bending her head to lick and suck Peggy's furry cunt. Crystal opened the fat lips so that Dave could see the pink, juicy flesh, and the dark hole that seemed to beckon.

Then his view was obscured as Crystal plunged her mouth onto Peggy's pussy, and for several long minutes the only sounds were the wet, sloppy sounds of hot oral sex, interspersed with the mounting moans of two women who were approaching meltdown.

Crystal suddenly threw her head up and gasped loudly, her eyes clenched shut as she ground her pussy hard onto Peggy's voracious mouth.

"God DAMN, this woman is good!" she panted, just before resuming her oral assault on Peggy's twitching cunt.

Dave's eyes were wide in lust as he watched Peggy and Crystal eat each other out, their sweaty bodies writhing in ecstasy as they climbed to a powerful orgasm.

But before they could get there, Crystal pulled her face away from Peggy's cunt, lifted her body slightly, then reached down and opened the angry pink lips of Peggy's pussy.

"C'mon, baby, come on in here and fuck her," Crystal whispered in a husky voice choked with lust. "I want to see your big beautiful cock in this hot pussy."

Dave didn't need any more urging. He climbed up on the bed between Peggy's widespread legs, fit the head of his cock to her burning hole and plunged in, all the way in one hard thrust.

"Gahhhhhh!" Peggy cried as she felt Dave's fat hard meat scudding into her body. "Oh God! Fuck meee!"

Dave did just that. While Crystal obligingly held Peggy's legs open, Dave pumped his cock in Peggy's liquid vise with a controlled fury, and Peggy humped her hips up in time to meet his thrusts. All the while, she worked her mouth vigorously on Crystal's hot, quivering cunt.

As Dave picked up speed in Peggy's twat, he leaned into his wife for support, and their mouths met in the happy union of two lovers who were utterly comfortable sharing themselves with another woman.

And it was Crystal who finally broke first. As she felt her husband's embrace – and Peggy's talented mouth on her pussy – she felt the white-hot flash of a long-awaited orgasm rush through her body.

As Crystal came, she covered Peggy's mouth with her pungent juices, and Peggy finally had to break the connection just to get a gasping breath. She was right on the edge of a tremendous explosion herself, from the buzz she always got from eating a steaming hot pussy and from the action of Dave's cock churning relentlessly in her box.

Dave could feel the telltale tingle that told him he was about to spew a monster cumload deep in Peggy's practiced pussy. He was panting hard, and sweating profusely as he approached the nut strokes. He gritted his teeth to hold back the hot flow as long as possible, and his control was rewarded.

Peggy could feel the electric sizzle of her climax come to a sudden head from the steady strokes from Dave's cock, and as she felt his cock swell, she gasped loudly and let it go.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,231 Followers