Peggy Sanford: Flight Attendant Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys rotated their place around my body until each one of them had a chance to eat my pussy, suck my tits or have his cock sucked. Once they were all nice and hard, they rolled me over onto my side. Toanui got up on the table and lay down on his back as Ponui and Manua lifted me up. Toanui slid his body under me and lined the head of his cock up with the slit of my pussy. As Ponui and Manua lowered me, Toanui's thick cock slid up into my pussy. My initial soft moans of pleasure intensified as Toanui began flexing his hips up and down, driving his fat cock in and out of my pussy. He grabbed both of my buttocks and spread them apart while Ponui grabbed a tube of massage oil. He trickled it into the valley between my ass cheeks and began working it into my anus. Manua grabbed some of the oil and lubed up his cock before helping Ponui lube and stretch my anal orifice. Once they were sure my asshole was stretched and lubed Manua got up on the table. Toanui stopped moving and held me still as Manua squatted behind me and lined up his cock with my asshole. I glanced back over my shoulder at Manua and then looked over at the mirror. I stared into the mirror, smiled, a knowing and mischievous smile. Manua then pushed his hips slightly forward. I watched as the smile and look on my face changed, first to one of slight discomfort and then to one of absolute delight and ecstasy as Manua worked all of his long cock into my asshole. It seemed to take forever, but I loved the feeling of their two cocks in me, rubbing against each other, separated only the thin membrane between my pussy and asshole.

Once Toanui's and Manua's dicks were fully buried in my pussy and asshole, Toanui released his grip on my butt and I began to thrust my hips back and forth, fucking myself against their big cocks. The guys began moving too, flexing their hips back and forth. It took a minute to establish a rhythm, but soon the three of us were fucking each other at a quick pace. Our moans and groans of pleasure quickly filled the room, although mine were soon muffled again. Ponui stepped up to the side of the massage table, wrapped his fingers in my hair and turned my head toward him. I reached out, grabbed his fat dick and pulled him toward my face. I opened my mouth, guided the thick shaft inside and began bobbing my head up and down. Now I was getting something I really desired, getting fucked in all three holes by three big dicks at once.

If this was a competition, a sexual competition where the winner was the one who received the most pleasure, I definitely won. I came first and often. I pulled Ponui's cock from my mouth and cried out that I was cumming. Manua and Toanui stopped and held me steady as every inch of my body, from my head down to my toes, began to quiver and quake. Luckily I recover quickly and we were back at it, fucking each other with reckless abandon. I came a second time with Manua and Toanui again, holding still as my body shuddered and shook.

Ponui was the first of the guys to groan that he was going to cum. He pulled his cock from my mouth and began jerking it. I opened my mouth and urged him to fill it with his seed. I stuck out my tongue and flicked it on sensitive frenulum on the underside of his cock. That was the push that drove him over the edge. A big rope of cum shot out from the opening in the head of his dick, it hit my upper lip and dropped onto my tongue. I quickly swallowed it, grabbed his cock and guided it back into my mouth. Ponui's cock pumped several more loads of cum down my throat. After a minute or two of concerted sucking on my part, Ponui took a step back, pulling his cock from my mouth. I turned my head toward the mirror and opened my mouth. I could see, and hopefully anyone on the other side could see that my tongue was covered with a thick film of white cum. I dropped my head and swallowed. When I looked back at the mirror and opened my mouth, it was empty.

Toanui and Manua had slowed their pace while Ponui was cumming. Once he was done, I looked back over her shoulder at Manua and then down at Toanui. At the same time I began flexing my hips back and forth at a more determined pace. Toanui and Manua responded in kind. Soon they were driving their cocks into my holes at a quick, almost brutal pace. The three of us began moaning and gasping for air until each one of us cried out that they were cumming. Amazingly we all came at about the same time. I froze for a second before my body began to quiver and shake. Toanui and Manua forcefully drove both of their cocks deep into my pussy and asshole as they cried out that they were cumming. Once they were spent we collapsed in pile of intertwined arms, legs and bodies.

Once they had caught their breath the guys began moving and rotating their positions. Manua pulled his cock from my ass and slipped off the massage table. Then he and Ponui lifted me up off of Toanui and turned me around so my back was at Toanui. As they lowered me, Toanui guided his cock up into my ass. Once he was fully buried in my butt, he reached up, caressed my breasts and pulled me back against his body. Ponui climbed up on the table and knelt between my legs. He hooked his arms under my knees and lifted my legs up off the table. I reached between my legs, took hold of his thick cock and pressed the head against my pussy. Ponui pushed his hips forward and began slowly sliding his fat pole inside me.

As the two of them started fucking my pussy and asshole, Manua stood up on the table straddling mine and Toanui's bodies. He was holding a bottle of massage oil. He squatted down a little and shoved his dick in my face. It was covered with cum and had just come out of my ass, Ass to Mouth the ultimate in a slut's degradation. I looked over at the mirror, smiled and took his long thin cock in my mouth. Manua flexed his hips a few a few times, working more and more of his cock into my mouth each time. He pulled out and squirted some oil between my breasts. Then he pushed them together, put his dick between my breasts and began sliding it back and forth, like he was fucking my tits. His cock was so long that each time he pushed his hips forward I could lick and suck the head.

Ponui and Toanui had slowed their movements while Manua was climbing on the table, feeding me his cock and sliding it between my breasts. Once Manua attained a rhythm fucking my tits, they began moving faster, fucking my pussy and asshole with more determination and urgency. Ponui moved my legs up so the backs of my ankles rested on his shoulders and he pounded his cock into my pussy. They fucked me through a couple of intense body quivering orgasms before they came, flooding my pussy and rectum with additional loads of cum. Manua worked his cock back and forth between my breasts until he was on the verge of cumming. He moved his cock up to my mouth and filled it with a large load of warm cum.

Ponui lowered my legs and he and Manua climbed off the massage table. They lifted me off of Toanui and stood me by the side of the table. Toanui also climbed off the table. I noticed that all three of their cocks had started to go soft. They remedied the situation by pushing me down on my knees, gathering around me and telling to suck their cock until they were hard again. I hoped and guessed that they each want a chance to fuck all three of my holes. I went around the group, licking sucking and stroking and soon the three of them were hard again. Then they threw a matt on the floor and fucked me again, this time with Manua in my pussy, Ponui in my ass and Toanui in my mouth. Their earlier orgasms must have dulled their sensitivities. They were able to fuck me for a long time and I experienced several toe curling, mind numbing orgasms before they starting cumming, filling all my orifices with even more cum.

Once we had all regained our breath and strength the guys pulled their softening cocks from my body. I always disliked that feeling. I always felt cocks should be hard and pumping in and out of my holes. Maybe Toni was right, I am insatiable. The guys lifted me up onto the massage table, grabbed some towels and began wiping me down. They thanked me for a wonderful time and hoped I would return for more massages...soon and often.

The same young woman who had led me into the massage room came in as the guys left. She led me back to the shower area where I took a nice long warm shower, douching my pussy and anus of as much semen as I could. I got dressed and went out to the front desk. The young woman at the desk told me that the bill for my extra special massage had already been paid.

As I left the spa I stopped for a second and looked around. When I looked at the outdoor café next door I saw a familiar couple. Jacques and Elysa from the plane were sitting at a table, sharing a bottle of wine. They looked over at me. Jacques lifted his glass toward me and smiled. I walked over to their table, stopped and looked directly at them.

"Hello Jacques, Elysa, it's nice to see you two again. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when you deplaned," I said.

"Bon jour Peggy, it's nice to see you again. We were disappointed when you left the first class cabin," Jacques said with a smile.

"Yes we were but it's wonderful to see you now. We're sorry we didn't get to say good-bye either," Elysa added with a warm smile.

"You seemed like such a nice fun, lovely couple. I enjoyed serving you but there was a small problem with a crew member so I was moved the back of the plane," I said.

"Well I hope everything turned out all right," Elysa replied.

"Oh yes, everything worked out better than I thought it would. It's looking even better now," I replied with a mischievous smile.

"That's nice. Why don't you join us and tell us about that?" Elysa offered with a mischievous smile of her own.

"If that's what you want?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Yes, definitely yes," Both of them responded.

I took the seat across from them as Jacques signaled for a waiter to bring me a glass.

"I see you've discovered one of the many pleasures of the island," Jacques said as he gestured toward the Tarita's Spa.

"Yes, one of my friends told me about it... all about it... and its special massages," I replied.

"Ah yes, their legendary special massages, did you enjoy your massage, was it special?" Elysa asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yes, it was enjoyable, very enjoyable and special, extra special in fact," I replied before adding. "However I did find a few things about the place unusual."

"Unusual, what was that?" Jacques asked.

"Well, for one thing, I picked out a nice masseur but there were three of them in my room," I replied.

"Oh did that bother you, having three masseurs?" Elysa asked.

"No, not at all, in fact I've grown to love having, three," I replied with a mischievous smile of my own.

"Well, we're glad you loved it. Were there other things you found unusual?" Jacques asked.

"I kept having the strangest feeling that someone was watching me," I replied.

"Oh and did that bother you?" Elysa asked.

"No, not at all, in fact I've always found that pretty exciting," I replied.

"Did you find anything else unusual?" Elysa asked.

"Just that the bill for my massage, my extra special massage had been taken care of by an unknown benefactor," I replied.

"Well I hope that didn't bother you," Jacques asked.

"No, I'd just like to know who he or she is. I'd love to thank them, whoever they were," I replied with another mischievous smile.

Neither Jacques nor Elysa replied but their smiles gave them away. I leaned back in my chair and smiled again before speaking.

"You two wouldn't know anything about that?" I asked.

"You're not upset, are you?" Jacques asked in answering.

"Upset? Of course not, I loved it. While it was happening I kept hoping it was the two of you who set it up. I was so disappointed when I was moved to the back of plane. I could just tell you were special people. So tell me, did you like what you saw from behind the mirror?" I asked.

"Yes, very much, I was tempted to join you," Elysa replied.

"That's too bad... that you didn't come and join me. I could have given you a special thank you," I replied.

As I replied I slipped off one of my high heels. I rubbed a bare foot up Elysa's leg and flashed my naughtiest, most mischievous smile.

Elysa returned my smile with a naughty, mischievous smile of her own.

"Well we do have a place, not far too from here, where we could join you and get that special thank you," Elysa replied.

"I'd like that... very much," I replied as I stood up.

Jacques stood up and waved his arm. A limousine pulled to the curb right next to us. We climbed in the back with Elysa and me sitting in the back seat and Jacques sitting alone in the rear facing seat. I didn't feel too sorry for him; he did get to see a wonderful encounter between Elysa and me.

Elysa made the first move, laying her hand on my knee. As she slowly slid her hand up my thigh, I leaned over and kissed her. It was a quick brush of the lips at first but she responded and kissed me back. Both of us reached out and embraced. She pulled me toward her as she fell back against her side of the limo. I fell on top of her and we kissed again. Elysa slipped her tongue into my mouth and soon we were locked in a deep, passionate tongue filled kiss. She reached behind me and ran her hands up the back of my thighs. It pushed my thin cotton sun dress up over my buttocks. She rubbed and massaged my ass cheeks. Her touch was electric, even more pleasurable than I had expected. I couldn't suppress a deep guttural moan as she fondled my butt.

I broke our kiss and pushed myself up. Elysa appear confused until I pulled my dress up and over my head and dropped it on the floor. Elysa and Jacques both commented on beautiful they found my body.

"We don't need these in the way, do we?" I asked as I began pulling Elysa's dress up too.

I was delighted that Elysa's dress was all she was wearing, I had her naked in seconds. She was pleased when I told her how beautiful her naked body was. Before I could move Elysa reached out and caressed my breasts. She rolled my sensitive nipples between her fingers, drawing a deep guttural moan from my lips. I leaned in and we kissed, deeply and passionately again. Elysa reached around me and pulled me down on top of her, smashing our breasts together. I slipped one of my legs between hers and we began grinding our bodies against each other, our thighs rubbing up against each other's pussies. Both of us were so excited that we were wet already. I could feel the heat and moisture radiating from between Elysa's legs on my thigh as I'm sure she could feel the same from mine. Our pace quickened as did our breathing. Elysa began to buck wildly and grind her pussy against my leg which caused her leg to wildly buck and grind against my pussy. Her head jerked back and she cried out as she started to cum. That set me off as I began to cum too. Both of our bodies began to tremble and shake as I collapsed on top of her. After a minute or so I pushed myself up to a kneeling position with one knee still wedged between her legs.

"Oh my god Peggy, you're amazing. I've never seen someone cum as often and as easily as you," Elysa said as she slid her hands back up to my breasts.

"I know but I can't help myself, I just love to cum... and once I start, I never want to stop," I replied before I looked over at Jacques, held out a hand and asked. "Do you want to come over and join us Jacques?"

"Of course, but since we are at the villa, maybe we should go inside where it's more comfortable," Jacques replied with a laugh.

Elysa and I laughed and shared another kiss before I moved completely off of her body. The driver opened the door and Jacques exited the limo. I guess the driver was used to Jacques's and Elysa's lifestyle because he wasn't surprised when Elysa and I stepped out of the limo, naked. Jacques told Elysa to go inside and show me around. He said he would be in after he picked up our dresses and shoes. Elysa took hold of my hand and led me into their villa.

We entered the main room of the villa. It was a large room with several sitting areas. Most faced a glass wall at the back of the house which opened up onto a patio and pool. The view of the beach was magnificent. I walked over to the glass wall looked outside.

"You have a very beautiful home Elysa. I love the view," I said.

Elysa walked up behind me.

"Thank you, yes we love it too. Maybe we can come back here later. Let me show you the rest of the house," Elysa replied.

"Ok that'd be nice," I replied hoping it would end in a bedroom.

Elysa took me on a quick tour of the rest of the first floor, through the kitchen, dining room, a study and down the hall to a large master bedroom. Yes my wish came true. It had a similar view of the patio, pool and beach through a double set of French doors. As I was looking out the doors Elysa walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I leaned back against her and ground my buttocks into her pelvis. She kissed me on the neck and ran her hands up and down my body. I turned around, put my arms around her and kissed her.

We were still kissing and caressing each other when Jacques came in the room. He quickly stripped and walked up next to us. He reached out and ran a hand over both of our buttocks, caressing the firm flesh. When we broke our kiss, I turned my head and looked over Jacques body. I was impressed with his athletic form but overwhelmed when I saw his cock. Even semi-hard his cock was impressive, about eight inches long and thick, very thick.

"Mmm your husband has an impressive looking cock Elysa," I said with smile.

"Yes he does, but it's even better when he uses it," Elysa replied.

I reached out and took Jacques cock in my hand. It's so thick that I couldn't wrap my hand completely around it. I stroked my hand back and forth, uncovering and covering the foreskin from the head and causing it to grow even bigger and harder. While I was stroking Jacques's cock, he and Elysa were kissing.

"Oh my god, it's getting even bigger. Elysa, how can you even take a cock this big?" I exclaimed.

Jacques and Elysa broke their kiss.

"I can take it and you will too, I watched you fuck Toanui, Ponui and Manua at the same time without too much trouble. In fact you seemed to love it. You'll love Jacques cock once he starts fucking you, I know I do," Elysa replied.

"Yeah, I did love that," I said with a laugh.

"Don't worry Peggy, I'll be gentle... at first, then I'll fuck your brains out," Jacques added with a laugh as he firmly squeezed both of our buttocks.

Jacques turn his head toward me and kissed me. I kissed him back, a deep tongue filled kiss. We broke the kiss and Jacques kissed Elysa. They broke their kiss and she kissed me. Soon all three of us were sharing a three way, passionate, tongue filled kiss. As we kissed I kept my hand on Jacques cock the whole time, stroking him and feeling his cock grow longer and harder.

I broke from the kiss and dropped down to my knees. I ran my hand along the length of Jacques's cock from the tip to the base. I guessed that it was about eleven inches long. I held onto the shaft and began licking the head. I flicked my tongue across and around the head before taking about half of it in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, swallowing more and more of his cock each time. Elysa dropped to her knees next to me. I took my mouth off Jacques's cock and held it out for her. She took him in her mouth and began sucking the head as I bent down and flicked my tongue all over his balls. Then we switched. Elysa and I worked together, one of us would kiss and suck Jacques's cock while the other licked and sucked his balls. Jacques leaned back groaning and relishing the pleasure while two women, beautiful women in my opinion, used their mouths to make love to his cock.