Peggy Sanford: Flight Attendant Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elysa moved around and knelt behind Jacques. She began rubbing her hands on his buttocks while I continued stroking his cock and sucking his balls. She kissed Jacques buttocks before pushing them apart and running her tongue up and down the crack of his ass. If he was like most of the men I know, a sloppy rim job would definitely set him off. I moved his cock back into my mouth hoping to coax him to fill my mouth with his seed. Elysa spread his cheeks further apart and dipped her tongue deeper into the crack while I furiously worked my mouth up and down on his cock and fondled his balls.

"That's it baby. Lick my ass. Come on Peggy suck my cock," Jacques groaned.

Elysa must have flicked her tongue across his anus because he flinched and groaned again. I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock even faster and faster, making sure to flick my tongue on the sensitive frenulum on the underside of his cock. Jacques shuddered and cried out as the pleasure must have been overwhelming him. Elysa kept rimming his ass as Jacques reached back and pulled her face hard against his butt. That proved too much for Jacques.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," He cried out in warning as his cock began to spurt, firing rope after rope of cum.

I swallowed as fast as I could but some of Jacques's cum dribbled out of the side of my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts. Jacques pulled his cock from my mouth for a few seconds before he slid it back in my mouth. I sucked as much cum out of his dick as I could before he stepped away from both of us. He moved over to the bed and fell back on it. His cock flopped back against his belly as the last of his cum dribbled out. I swiped a finger across my chin and breasts, gathering up any spilled cum and offered it to Elysa. She grabbed my hand and sucked the spunk off my finger, savoring the tasty treat.

Elysa and I got up and leaned over the bed on either side of Jacques with our heads near his crotch. His cum covered semi-hard cock was lying back against his belly. We licked the cum off his cock and belly and then shared it back and forth in a tongue filled kiss. Besides turning the two of us on, our oral actions had the additional benefit of getting Jacques's cock, rock hard again. It was standing straight up in the air.

"Peggy, why don't you climb up on Jacques? I know he's dying to get his cock in you," Elysa suggested.

"Yes, come on Peggy. I've been thinking about this since we first saw you in the airport," Jacques added.

"That's good because I'm dying to fuck both of you too," I replied as I got up on my knees and straddled Jacques's cock.

Elysa reached her hands under my body and held the lips of my pussy open. As I slowly lowered my body onto Jacques's cock I could feel every inch, bump and pulsing vein on his thick dick. I just love the feeling of being filled with fat cock. I flexed my hips back and forth grinding my clit into Jacques's pubic bone. I moaned again and again as pleasure wash over my body. Jacques wrapped his arms around my back and shoulders, pulling me tight against his body. I fell forward crushing my breasts into his chest as our lips met in a passionate tongue filled kiss.

Elysa lay down alongside us and propped herself up on an elbow. She had a perfect view of our passionate embrace and my hips as I ground myself back and forth on Jacques. I love doing that, passionately fucking a husband while his wife sits by and watches. She reached out a hand and stroked it along my back down to the cheeks of my ass. She rubbed and caressed my buttocks before slipping her fingers into the valley between my fleshy cheeks. When she rubbed a finger across my anus it caused me to break my kiss with Jacques and groan in pleasure. She must have known I enjoyed all manners of anal play, especially after watching me being double penetrated. She reached behind me and rubbed her fingers on Jacques's cock and my pussy. They came away wet with our juices. She slipped her middle finger into my anus, twirled it around and back and forth further stimulating my senses. I panted and groaned as I forcefully flexed my hips against Jacques, grinding my sensitive clit against the hard bone and ruff hair of his crotch. Every muscle in my body from my toes to my ears tensed up and quivered as an intense orgasm washed over my body.

Once my orgasm passed, Jacques rolled over with his cock still buried in my pussy. He pushed himself up so that his chest was off mine. As I tried to catch my breath, he started working his cock back and forth in my pussy. Luckily even after such a powerful orgasm, I could respond. As I said earlier, once I start fucking I couldn't control it, I crave the intense pleasure of orgasmic release. I wrapped my legs around Jacques's thighs and locked my ankles together, trapping him between my legs. I soon began thrusting my hips up at Jacques, matching his powerful thrusts into my pussy.

Elysa moved closer to us. She turned my head toward her and kissed me, a hot, wet, tongue filled kiss. She reached out and stroked my body, starting at my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples then sliding a hand down to caress the conjoined mingling of Jacques's and my throbbing organs. She found my clit and began rubbing that delicate nub, driving me closer and closer to another intense orgasm. Jacques gasped and groaned as the speed and power of his thrusts increased. Soon he was driving his cock into my pussy at an almost brutal pace. I could tell that he too was on the verge of cumming.

I came first. I pulled my upper body up off the bed and held myself tight against Jacques body. I clasped my legs together tighter, trapping him securely between my thighs. My breathing came in erratic gasps as my body shuddered and shook. Jacques came a few second after me. He cried out that he was cumming as he held himself still, his cock buried deep in my pussy. His body shuddered each time his cock fired off a spurt of hot cum, deep into my quivering muff.

I went limp and I fell back drained, panting and moaning. Jacques collapsed on top of me. He rested on his elbows with most of his weight off my body but Elysa's hand was still trapped between our bodies...and she was still caressing my pussy. Our faces were all close together and we traded gentle kisses as our breathing returned to normal.

Jacques was the first to move. He pushed himself up and off the bed. His cock was semi hard, glistening and covered with our combined cum. As he pulled out of my pussy, a small stream of cum trickled out and rolled down over my anus. I lay back on the bed, catching my breath and watching as Elysa slid off the bed. She fell to her knees next to her husband.

"My dear your cock is so beautiful, covered with all of that lovely cum," Elysa said as she leaned forward and flicked her tongue across his cock.

"Yes my love, suck my cock and get it hard. Then I can fuck you," Jacques replied.

"The two of you taste so lovely together. Peggy, stay where you are, I can eat your pussy while my husband fucks me," Elysa said before she took Jacques's cock into her mouth.

Once Elysa licked, kissed and sucked Jacques's cock back to life she glanced over at me. I was still lying on my back with legs spread, toying with a stream of cum that was leaking from my pussy. Elysa crawled up on the bed and knelt between my outstretched legs. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched as her head dipped between my legs. She cupped my ass cheeks in her hands and leaned into my crotch. She started kissing and licking my thighs as she worked her mouth closer and closer to my dripping wet pussy.

Jacques climbed on the bed and knelt behind Elysa. He pushed her legs up under her, raising her ass up in the air and lined his cock up with her pussy. Slowly he entered her from behind. She moaned, just like me as every inch, every bump and pulsing vein on Jacques's wonderful cock opened her up. He pushed forward until his groin rubbed up against her buttocks. He held himself still for a second, before slowly pulling out, leaving just the head in her. Again he waited, before slowly sliding his dick back into her pussy. Over and over Jacques slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy, drawing soft moans and groans on every stroke.

While Jacques was busy fucking Elysa, she was busy licking and sucking my pussy. She darted her tongue out for a probing lick of my cum filled snatch. She gathered up a tongue full of warm white cum, showed it to me and swallowed. I looked disappointed when she swallowed so she gathered up another load and held out her tongue. I pushed myself up and leaned forward as far I could. Our tongues barely met as we shared that tasty salty treat.

I fell back on my elbows and Elysa went back to eating my pussy. She must have had a lot of experience with women. She was able to work me up into a frenzy, licking my pussy lips, gently biting my clit and sliding her fingers into my pussy and across my g- spot. She stopped just before I climaxed. I was panting and groaning as she drove me to the edge, over and over; only to hold me back, stopping me before I crested over the cliff into orgasmic bliss.

Elysa worked her tongue down along my pussy lips until she touched the taint between my pussy and asshole. She flicked her tongue across that sensitive patch several times. My breathing became even more labored, my whole body shivered in anticipation. I knew what was coming and Elysa had correctly guessed that I loved having my asshole rimed. She worked her tongue around the little rosebud opening of my anus. At the same time she slid a thumb into my pussy and strummed the rest of her hand across my clit. When she pushed her tongue deep into my asshole, the combination of pleasures sent me over the edge. My whole body quivered as a tidal wave of ecstasy flooded my senses. She continued her delightful torture, rimming my asshole, manipulating my clit and g-spot together. My pussy became wetter and wetter until I squirted, drenching Elysa's face with my juices.

I fell back gasping for breath while Elysa dropped her head onto the bed, Meanwhile Jacques continued to fuck her from behind but his pace was starting to quicken. He held onto her hips and rocked her back and forth as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. Elysa responded and began moving on her own, pushing back at Jacques, harder and faster with each thrust. I watched her reached a hand between her legs and hold it on her clit adding even more stimulation to her already over heated pussy. Jacques kept driving his cock into her faster and faster, each stroke, driving her closer and closer to the edge until she came all over his hard cock. She cried out as her body convulsed in orgasmic delight. That sent Jacques over the edge. He held himself still as his cock fired volley after volley of hot cum deep into his wife's hot wet pussy.

Jacques and Elysa held themselves still. I'm sure enjoying the afterglow of a shared orgasm. When he pulled out, a river of cum streamed out and ran down her thighs. He rolled over onto his back with his semi-hard cock flopping back against his stomach. Elysa rolled onto her back in the opposite direction. I had recovered from my own orgasm and moved into the space between them. I knelt there looking back and forth at their crotches.

"Mmmm, you both look so appetizing. What do I do first, suck Jacques cum covered cock or Elysa's cum filled pussy? What will I do?" I said with a laugh.

Both of them moaned and then laughed in response. I decided to suck Jacques's cock first. I hoped he would get hard and fuck me again while I ate his wife's pussy. I turned toward Jacques and licked up the splotches of cum around his crotch before taking the shaft in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, savoring the distinct flavors their combined juices. I looked over at Elysa when she lifted her head to watch.

"Elysa, you and your husband taste lovely together too," I said when I took my mouth off her husband's cock.

"Well, there is more over here," She said with a naughty smile as she opened her legs wide.

"Don't worry, I'm coming there next," I replied with a naughty grin of my own.

I went back to sucking Jacques's cock. I moved between his legs and ran my tongue up the length of his shaft from the spot where it met his ball sack up to the tip. I pulled the foreskin off the head and flicked my tongue on the sensitive frenulum; the area on the underside of his cock just below the head. I've seen lesser men cum just by licking that delicate area, but Jacques didn't cum. I guess his earlier orgasms had dulled his sensitivities. I traced my tongue back down his shaft to his balls. I stroked my hand up and down his cock as I sucked each of his testicles into my mouth one by one. Jacques groaned in pleasure as his cock throbbed in my soft hand.

Once Jacques's cock was hard, I moved over by Elysa. I rolled her over onto her back and crawled between her legs. She opened them wide for me. I started licking and sucking up the combined cum and pussy juice that had leaked onto her thighs. Once I had cleaned up the mixture with my tongue I moved up on her body and we shared another cum and tongue filled kiss. I felt Jacques get off the bed and was a bit disappointed. I was hoping he'd fuck me again. I broke the kiss with Elysa and turned my head back to look at Jacques.

"Don't worry ladies. I will be back in second," Jacques said.

I turned back and put the backs Elysa's legs up on my shoulder. I was lying flat on my stomach with my legs straight out behind me. I leaned in and began kissing and licking Elysa's pussy. She began panting and moaning as I drove my tongue deep into her pussy, lapping up all the cum her husband had just deposited there.

I felt Jacques climbed back on the bed. My face was in Elysa's crotch so I didn't see the bottle of oil he had in his hand. He straddled my legs and I was surprised but delighted when he dribbled some of the oil on my butt. When Jacques caressed my buttocks, I moaned in response. When he rubbed one of his hands into the valley between the cheeks of my ass, I groaned. And when he strummed a finger across my anus I gasped. Jacques kept his finger there and drizzled some oil on the digit. Slowly his worked his finger in and out of my asshole.

"Oh yes, oh my god yes," I moaned over and over as the finger opened my ass.

"I thought you'd like that," Jacques leaned over and groaned into my ear. "Do you want my cock back there? Do you want me to fuck your ass, Peggy?"

"Yes, oh god yes, please I need your cock in my ass," I groaned.

Jacques pulled his finger out of my butt, added more oil and a second finger and slipped them back inside my ass. He worked both fingers around, loosening and lubricating my asshole. I moaned and groaned but I also continued lapping up Elysa's feminine juices.

Jacques slipped his fingers out of my ass, pushed my buttocks apart and lined the head of his cock up with my asshole. He pushed the head against it but stopped when he met some resistance. He pushed harder and the head of his cock popped into my asshole just past the first ring of muscles. I gasped as I felt a sudden jolt of pain but Jacques stopped again, allowing me to get used to his size. It was apparent that Jacques was skilled lover. Elysa is a very lucky woman indeed. He put his hands out to the side, keeping most of his weight off my body and pushed his hips forward. A couple inches of his rock hard cock slid into my rectum. Again he stopped for a moment and let me relax my ass muscles. Inch by inch he slipped more and more of his cock into my butt. Once he had almost his entire dick in my asshole he stopped and pulled about half of it out. He added more oil and slowly worked it back in. He worked slowly and gently, sliding his cock back and forth in my ass.

My moans and groans started to diminish; the feelings of pain from the big intrusion in my ass were being replaced with the most amazing feelings of pleasure. Soon Jacques increased his pace, each stroke driving his cock faster, harder and deeper into my ass. I pushed Elysa's legs higher up on my shoulders, raising her ass off the bed. I licked my way down her pussy to the taint just below it. I flicked my tongue across that sensitive patch of skin. She groaned and shivered at the mere touch of my tongue. I curled my tongue into a round tube and used it like a small cock to fuck her asshole. I rubbed my hand on her pussy and clit causing her to explode in a massive orgasm. Her hips rose up off the bed as she held my face tight against her asshole. As her orgasm passed, she fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

I guess his earlier orgasms had dulled Jacques sensitivity because he was able to fuck my asshole for an extended time. He fucked me through several wonderful orgasms while I was eating Elysa's pussy and asshole. I'm one of those rare women who can achieve an orgasm from anal sex alone. Each time I came, I shuddered and shook as my body reacted to the intense pleasure. Released from Elysa's grasp, I looked back over my shoulder at Jacques.

"Please Jacques, I want you to cum in my ass, and I want all your cum in my ass now!" I cried out.

Jacques responded by furiously driving his cock into my asshole. After a few minutes of frantic fucking he slammed his cock deep into my butt, all the way to the balls and pumped a massive load of hot cum into my bowels. He collapsed on top of me, his cock leaking the last of his load as we both lay there panting and groaning.

None of us moved for several minutes, we all just laid there recovering our strength and catching our breath. Jacques was the first to move. As he pushed himself off of me, his cock slipped out of my ass, followed by a trickle of cum. He moved up to the head of the bed and laid back on the pillows. Elysa and I moved up on either side of him. We talked, kissed and caressed each other for a while until exhaustion from the overnight flight, intense sexual encounters at the Tarita's Spa and the draining, extreme sexual session we had just experienced overtook us and we drifted off to sleep.

Elysa and I woke up first. We slipped of the bed and headed out to the kitchen for a drink. The sun was setting so we stepped out onto the patio to watch. Jacques came out to join us a little later. We sat together on a large chaise lounge, relaxing and talking. Our conversation centered on our stories, our recent intense sexual encounters and our plans for the immediate future.

Jacques and Elysa told me a little about their past. They had met in their early teens at one of the most exclusive and expensive boarding school in Switzerland. They quickly bonded, maybe because they were both the single child of recently divorced parents who dumped them off at a boarding school before taking off on wild swinging jet set lives of their own but mostly they bonded because they shared a similar secret obsession... sex. They were both consumed with it, learning about it and experiencing it in all its deviant forms and bizarre practices. This was pre-internet days so their research began in libraries and book shops with medical texts, novels and trashy magazines.

When their classmates went home to their families for holiday, they would sneak off to some of the more decadent cites in Europe to continue their studies. They discovered the budding world of pornography and devoured it with a gusto few could match. They traveled to several nude beaches where Elysa discovered that she loved flashing and being nude in public and that Jacques loved watching her.

After boarding school they enrolled in the same university and continued their education, sexual and otherwise. This was the wild times of swinging and free love and they took full advantage of it. They discovered that they both loved sex with other partners. They each had many lovers of their own and ones that they shared but in the end they always came back to each other.