Peggy Sanford: Flight Attendant Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They married the summer after they had graduated and both of them received large distributions from their trust funds. Luckily Jacques had a knack for finance and soon they could afford to spend their days on leisure, enjoying a wild swinging jet set lifestyle of their own. Ten years later they were still married and still enjoying a wild hedonistic lifestyle. They travel the world indulging in their passions, visiting nude beaches, sex clubs and swinging with old friends and new acquaintances.

I told them about my life from my husband sending me on dates early in our marriage where I discovered that I was pretty much insatiable to some of my wilder adventures as a flight attendant, such as my numerous meetings of the mile high club, the time I partied with a famous rock group and numerous other sexual adventures during my layovers. I don't know why but I didn't tell them about my husband's rule of no second dates.

While discussing our respective encounters at Tarita's Spa, I became curious how they came to watching me during my massage.

"It really was a chance encounter. I'll admit we were attracted to you from the minute we saw you when we boarded the plane. Our plan was to seduce you, bring you here and ravish you but we didn't get a chance after you were sent to the back of the plane. We went to Tarita's as consolation and enjoyed "a special couple's massage." When we were leaving we saw you at the front desk. We took it as a sign from gods. We had to stay and figure a new way to get you here and ravish you," Jacques said with a laugh.

"We've known the owner; her name is Tarita, for a few years. She told us about a special room with a two way mirror so we asked her to put you in there," Elysa added.

"Well I'm glad you did. How else would you have gotten the chance to bring me here and ravish me. When you guys got on the plane, my first thought was wow, what an attractive couple. Wouldn't it be great if they played around," I replied. I waited a few seconds before asking. "But how did you know to send three masseurs into my room? How did you know I love it?"

"I'm sorry that was my doing. I overheard you talking with a co-worker. You told her about having three men, three pilots, at once and wanting to do it again. I apologize for eavesdropping on you," Elysa replied.

"Don't apologize, I loved it. If you heard me right, you know I want to do it as often as I can. I just don't know how I can thank you for setting that up," I replied.

"Don't worry about that, we had a lot of enjoyment watching you... and having you here" Elysa replied as she leaned over and kissed me.

"Well I'm just glad I got this chance to be with you two," I replied as I kissed her back.

That brought us to our plans for the immediate future. All three of us were famished so we decided that we would get cleaned up and go get something to eat. We headed back into the house to the master bathroom. Their shower was big enough for six so the three of us fit nicely. We showered together helping each other wash each other's backs but all that touching and caressing made it difficult not to jump back into bed. We managed to get dressed and headed off to Jacques and Elysa's favorite French-Polynesian restaurant where we had a delightful meal and several bottles of excellent wine. During dinner the topic of my time in Tahiti came up. Unfortunately the pilot on the flight back, Captain Andrews, was a stickler for the rules and I needed to get back to my hotel soon. Jacques and Elysa were disappointed that I couldn't go back to their villa with them.

While Jacques was settling the bill, I leaned over and whispered a naughty plan into Elysa's ear. She smiled and quickly shook her in agreement. When we headed outside to get into their limousine, Elysa and I quickly moved inside and took the rear facing seat. We embraced and began making out. That left Jacques alone in the rear seat. As we started to drive away we broke our kiss and quickly removed our dresses. It was quick since our dresses were the only items of clothing we were wearing. Once we were naked we looked back at Jacques.

"Elysa, do you think it was right that you and I got to ravish each other on the trip to your villa while your poor husband was forced to watch?" I asked.

"No, that wasn't fair at all, was it? We should do something to make it up to him, don't you think so?" Elysa asked in reply.

"Well, we still have the ride back to my hotel. I guess we could go over by him and ravish him. Do you think he'll like that?" I asked in reply.

"Oh, I know he'll love it," Elysa replied as the two of us moved to the rear seat and sat on either side of Jacques.

Elysa leaned over shared a passionate tongue filled kiss with her husband while I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I reached in, pulled out his cock and ran my hand up and down its length a few times. Elysa broke the kiss and bent over. She licked the head of his cock and it quickly started to grow in my hand. While Elysa licked Jacques's dick, I leaned over and shared a passionate tongue filled kiss him too. We took turns trading back and forth, one of us would make out with Jacques while the other kissed and licked his dick. Soon his cock grew to it's full rock hard eleven inches.

Elysa and I slipped off the seat onto our knees on the floor of the limousine. As we moved we pulled at Jacques pants. He pushed himself up and assisted us in pulling his pants down to his ankles. Then he took off his shirt and slid his ass to the edge of the seat. That allowed Elysa and me better access to his cock and balls. We took full advantage of that. We each stuck out our tongues on one side of his cock near the base and slowly slid them up his length to the head. We shared a kiss with the head of his dick sandwiched between our lips before sliding our tongues back to the base. Up and down we went, licking the shaft of Jacques's dick and sharing kisses at the head until Elysa moved between Jacques legs and began licking and sucking his balls while I continued licking and sucking his cock. Jacques's response became more energetic and animated as I'm sure the pleasure he felt was intense. We switched, Elysa sucked his cock while I sucked his balls before we switched again.

When the limo stopped and the driver announce on the intercom that we had arrived at my hotel, Elysa and I both slid our tongues up to the head of Jacques dick and positively attacked it. We stroked the shaft, fondled his balls and flicked our tongues across the sensitive frenulum on the underside of his cock. Soon the inevitable happened and Jacques groaned that he was cumming. A huge rope of cum fired out of his cock and up in the air. It fell back onto Jacques's belly. I quickly took his cock into my mouth and captured the next several spurts. I pulled him out of my mouth and Elysa quickly took him in hers. She sucked hard, draining Jacques's balls of all his seed. I licked up the errant cum from his belly and shared with Elysa in a tongue filled kiss. When we broke the kiss both of us fell back against the doors of the limo while Jacques fell back against the rear seat.

"Well Jacques, did you enjoy being ravished by two ladies?" I asked.

"Yes, yes indeed, but I would say I was ravished by two beautiful, sexy, and wonderful ladies. I wish you didn't have to leave and could spend some more time with us," Jacques replied as he bent over and gave me a kiss.

"Me too, I wish you had more time too," Elysa added as she sat up and kissed me after Jacques broke our kiss.

"Me three, but like Cinderella I have to leave by midnight, " I said with a laugh.

"Like Cinderella huh, maybe we should hold one of your shoes to make sure you come back to Tahiti," Jacques said with a laugh.

"Will you be coming back to Tahiti?" Elysa asked.

"Yes I am, actually I'm working a flight back here next week," I replied a smile.

"We'd love to see you then...and ravish you again, "Jacques said with a naughty smile and a laugh before adding. "Is it possible to extend your time with us? We could give you that private tour of the pleasurable spots on the islands. Plus we have a lot friends we know would love to meet you. I think you'll love them too."

"If you're sure, I'd love to see two you again. I love that you'd love to ravish me again...I'd love to ravish you two again," I replied with a laugh before adding. "I can see about extending my time here."

"Of course we're sure. That would be great, whatever time you can get. We're here for a month so anytime you can spend with us would be great," Elysa replied.

I kissed them both again, gathered my dress, shoes and bag and exited the limo. Elysa handed me a card with the number to contact them and made me promise to contact them when I returned.

"You can't have my shoe, no woman willing gives up her shoes, right Elysa?" I said standing outside the limo.

"Yes, that's true," She replied.

"But you can have my dress. I love walking around naked anyway," I said as I threw my dress into the limo and closed the door.

I heard them laughing as they drove away. I entered the hotel, naked carrying my bag and shoes. Unfortunately there were only a few people in the lobby, the desk man, a older couple sitting together and a second couple coming out of the elevator. I smile at them and said hello as I stepped inside and headed to my floor. I love shocking people like that.

As the elevator rose to my floor, a thought crossed my mind. Did I just cross a line with my husband? Earlier in our marriage when he sent me on dates he said he didn't want me to see the same man twice, he was concerned about me having an affair but the chance for a private tour of the pleasurable spots of Tahiti with an attractive sexually liberated couple and their friends might be too much to pass up. Besides there were two of them, so each one could be considered a separate date, right?

To be continued: Peggy's return to Tahiti.