Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Janet a little about myself. My husband and I had also been swingers but he became ill. Between his age, he was twenty five years older than me, and his illness he lost all his desire for sex while mine seemed to explode. I took a job where I could travel and have all the affairs I wanted. Like Janet I had been with black men before, it was great but nothing with like with Joe, the Master in my hometown. I had only meet Master Joe a few months ago. I was initiated the next day. Other than my initiation my only other contact with the Society was a long weekend in the Bahamas a couple of months ago. I told Janet I didn't think I could go exclusively black, I just loved sex in all its varied way too much to give any of it up.

We also talked about what attracted us to men of the Society. We both agreed that we found the contrast of the dark black skin of the members and the white skin of the women, mixed together in a passionate sexual embrace to be unbelievably erotic. Besides being well endowed all the men in the Society were very dark skinned. And we both agreed that having been born and raised in the South, the taboo nature of interracial sex was also a big turn-on. I said that I thought the dominant, sexually aggressive nature of the members was the biggest turn on for me. Janet agreed with me, saying she had always had a fantasy of being taken against her will by a big black buck.

Janet and I continued sunning, talking, relaxing, eating and drinking. It reminded me of my days in the Bahamas, sunning, relaxing, eating and drinking during the day and servicing multiple big black dicks at night. It was nice to have someone to talk to, I was alone in the house in the Bahamas, and have someone who understood why I was there. Finally we both decided to go back to our rooms to rest and prepare for the ordeal ahead.

I napped for a while but made sure I was up in time for a long relaxing soak in the tub. After my bath, I fixed my makeup and hair. I left my hair down, since it would get manhandled anyway. Then I went into the bedroom to dress. I opened the wardrobe and found a new pair of 5 inch, single strap, high heel sandals and a 2 inch thick leather slave collar with a 1 ½ inch thick stainless steel band. The stainless steel band had a Black Ace of Spades on the front and two "d" rings on the side. There was nothing else in the wardrobe, the closet or dressers. My hands trembled when I picked up the collar; to me it symbolized my complete submission to the Secret Society of Black Men. I put it on and checked myself in the mirror. I've always been proud of my body, I work hard to keep firm and in shape. I had to admit my naked body with just the collar looked sexy. One last check in the mirror and I hurried down stairs, not wanting to be late.

I made my way to the Great Room just off the veranda. Janet was already there talking with two new very attractive white women. She did the introductions, Veronica and Amy. All three of them, Janet, Veronica and Amy were dressed similar to me, naked except for their high heels and collars. I noticed that the two new women also had tattoos on their ankles and inner thighs.

Veronica was about 35 years old and married. She looked like a typical sweet PTA mom with black hair and a pale complexion. She was my height 5'3", with a thin, tone body and big naturally perky breasts. I also found out that while Veronica may look like a sweet PTA mom but she was actually a domineering hotwife with a cuckold for a husband. She told us she had left her husband locked up in a male chastity device that morning before coming to Ray's estate. He would be locked up like that until she returned Monday morning. I found out she had been initiated into the society three years ago. Ray and other members of the Society have been getting a kick out of going to her house and group fucking her in front of her husband.

Amy was about 25 years old. She was single, a physically fit, surfer type blonde. I found out Amy was a lot like me; she just loved sex in all of its forms. Men, women, interracial, groups, gang bangs, she loved it all. She like Janet had meet Ray and Toni at the swinger's club. She had been initiated into the society two years ago.

The two young blondes from brunch, Amber and Katrina, came in while we were talking. They were also dressed in just high heels and collars. Janet told me she thought both of them were only about twenty years old. She knew that Amber had been recruited by Ray from a local strip club about six months ago. Janet had attended her initiation. Katrina started working at the strip club a month ago. Two weeks later she had her initiation into the Society. Janet attended that one too. I remember seeing white women at my initiation. They were assigned to fluff the male member's dicks, in other words keeping them hard, so they could cum quickly when they fucked me. They also cleaned my pussy and asshole of semen after the event.

Toni came into the room while we were talking and greeted all of us. She was dressed in a short black dress that accented her new boobs. I knew that as the "Platinum Star" she wouldn't be taking part in the sexual activities with non-members of the society. She pointed out the window to the pool area and told us the party would take place outside. The pool area had been set up with a half a dozen small seating areas. Each had a table and some chairs and/or loungers around it. If we need to clean up there was a shower with two heads outside the pool house and a bathroom inside just for us.

Ray was out there along with about forty black males. Several sexily dressed Filipino woman were circling around the men serving them food and drinks Toni pointed out that the men weren't members of the Secret Society that but they were important to Ray and the Society's future business plans. She told us we were to treat all them with the same deference and respect as we would treat members of the Society. If a guest wanted to fuck our mouth, pussy or ass or all three orifices, we were to enthusiastically comply. She reminded us that we had freely agreed to obey any command given by any black man when we signed our Contracts of Servitude. She also told us that the guests had been advised that the Filipino women were off limits as far as sex was concerned but the white women were fair game.

Janet walked up next to me as I stood looking out at the large group of men. I was struck by the preposterous nature of the scene. Forty fully dressed black men were sitting and standing around the oversized pool area of palatal estate in small groups, talking, laughing, eating and drinking like a typical Saturday afternoon barbeque in anywhere USA waiting for six attractive, naked white women to join them and turn the barbeque into a massive interracial orgy in furtherance of some business deals. I couldn't suppress an ironic smile. Janet looked at me and arched an eye quizzically.

"What?" She asked.

I told her my thought and she chuckled.

"That's an odd but true observation," She said before adding "But this party, it isn't so bad, Ray throws one every year for his friends and associates. A lot of these guys aren't like the members of the Society. They're not as dominant as members. Some of them are kind of shy about fucking in public. Usually it takes an hour of drinking for most of them to get ready," She said.

"So what do we do until they're ready?" I asked.

"Dance, sing, put on a show..." Janet replied with a sly smile of her own.

Now it was my turn to giggle.

"We mingle; have a few drinks... let nature take its course. They may not be members of the Society but most are attractive and well endowed," She added.

"Well, there's always that," I replied with a laugh.

At that point Toni told us to head out and go stand by Ray. As the six of us walked out, the crowd of guys became silent for a second but then I started hearing comments about us and how hot we were. I've always liked it when men find me attractive. We stood behind Ray and I notice Janet, Veronica, Amber and Amy assumed position number one, standing with their hands at the sides, legs eighteen inches apart, breasts thrust out and heads slightly down. Katarina and I quickly followed suit. The crowd went silent again.

Ray began to speak. He called us up by him one at a time. He held up one of our hands and had us turn completely around as he told the crowd our names and a little about us. When I stepped up, he told the crowd my name was Peggy and I was on my first business/pleasure trip to Atlanta. He said "I hope you show her a bit of Southern hospitality and by that I mean eight to ten inches of big black Southern hospitality." That drew a laugh from the crowd. He also told them that I was a married mother of two; actually he called me a MILF, who loved to party with handsome black men. He made similar comments about all six of us before inviting his guests to enjoy themselves and to especially enjoy us as often as they wanted. With that said he told everyone to have fun and he walked away.

Most of the guys just stood there but several of the bolder ones walked up to us. One of them came up to me asked. "Your name is Peggy, right? I'm Sean. Would you like to come over to the bar and have a drink? I have a friend who would like to meet you."

It was said as a question but I knew I had to comply. I took a second look at the man; he was about six foot tall, handsome and thin with a light brown complexion. He looked familiar but I just couldn't place his face. He took my hand and led me over to the bar area.

When I got to the bar I got a good look at the friend. He was a couple of inches taller than Sean with a very well-built frame and a darker complexion. He didn't need to be introduced, I recognized him right away. His name was Billy Wilson. He had played professional football for a couple of years until he got hurt. After his football career ended he took up acting. He started with a few minor roles but soon he was a co-star in a few movies, mostly action films. Recently he became the star of his last two movies. The last one "The Pretender" had been a big success. Remembering the movie caused me to remembered Sean. Sean Adams had directed it. I remembered watching an interviewed he gave a few months ago.

"Hey Billy, this is Peggy," Sean said.

"It's pleasure to meet you, Peggy," Billy replied as he took hold of my hand and kissed it.

"Mr. Wilson it's a pleasure to meet you. I loved "The Pretenders" it was great," I said and then turned to Sean and added. "And you're Sean Adams right? That was a fantastic movie you made."

"Oh please call me Billy, all my friends do. Thank you, I'm glad you liked "The Pretender," Billy replied.

"Same here, glad you liked the film and call me Sean," Sean said.

Billy signaled the bartender to bring us a drink. We drank and talked for a few minutes about the film. I could tell they were both proud of it; it was the break out film for both of them. I also thought this was even a more preposterous scene than earlier. Here I was a 40 something, white, married, mother of two standing there totally naked with two of the biggest, hottest black stars in Hollywood discussing their latest film as if it was an everyday event. It was crazy and when I say they were the hottest I mean the hottest. I could feel the moisture forming between my legs.

Sean was the first one to change the subject.

"One of the reasons we asked you to join us was so we could ask you a few questions. Do you mind?" Sean asked.

"No not at all," I replied.

"First a little background. We went to college with Ray but this is our first time at a party at his house so we're new to all this. We've been to a few wild parties in Hollywood but nothing as intense as we hear these parties get. He told us a little about what goes on here and it fits in with a project we're interested in doing. Ray talked about getting a group together to bankroll it. Any way the project is a little bit of Spike Lee's Jungle Fever and Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut. Did you see those movies," Sean asked.

"Sure, I liked both of them," I answered.

"Our project has some elements of both but it's a little different. First off it's about an interracial affair like Fever, but the white woman in our story is older than her lover and married. At first she's looking for casual sex, not looking to fall in love. Second there is a party scene at a secret location like in Eyes Wide Shut but our scene is an orgy with black men and white women not rich guys and prostitutes. Now, we can understand a woman having an affair. You fall out of love or something like that, or a woman having a one night stand... but a party like this, fucking multiple anonymous partners. Why would a beautiful married woman like you do it? I'm only asking so I can create a role. What would her motivation be?" Sean asked.

"Women aren't that different from men, we have casual sex and for the same reasons as guys. Because it's exciting, it's fun, it validates you as desirable...because we can and mostly because it feels so fucking good, the physical pleasure can be a high. You think men are the only ones who want... who need a good fuck, most women need it too" I answered with a smile.

"That's cool but what does a married women do about her husband, how does she handle that," Billy asked.

"I guess she can always lie, but some women are in open marriages. Both partners can have sex with whomever they want. Or they're Hotwives, you know about that, the husband get off seeing them get fucked or at least hearing about it. Then there are other women who are married to cuckolds. She gets off humiliating her husband and I guess he gets off being humiliated. She goes home and rubs it in his face, all the guys here get to fucked her and he can't have her. Having that much sexual power over her husband can be a big turn for some women," I replied.

"Ok, mind if I ask, what about you, why are you here?" Sean persisted.

I thought for a second before answering. I was torn between answering honestly and keeping my life private. I decided tried to be as honest as possible.

"My husband and I were very active in the swinging lifestyle but he got sick a few years ago. He lost interest in sex while I can't seem to get enough. My husband, he' a lot older than me, he knows nothing about my secret life and I like it that way. I don't want to hurt him. I'm not looking for lover or a new husband, I just want to fuck and cum... over and over. A friend of mine introduced me to Ray and some of his friends. In them I found like-minded people. They love to fuck, just for the sex and orgasms. It's a purely physical release. Well a party like this, it gives me that."

"Wow, that's cool, thanks for the ideas" Billy replied before asking. "One more question, why black guys?"

"There are a couple of reasons for that, one is the beautiful contrast between black skin and white skin," I answered.

I stepped close to Billy, took hold of his hand and placed it on my breast. The contrast between his dark black skin and my lightly tanned white skin was stunning. Billy made no attempt to move it away.

"It looks good doesn't it? Most of the white women I know find it very erotic and even today some find it taboo, which can be big turn on its self," I said before adding. "A second thing, for me at least, is that most of the black men I've met tend to be more casual about sex, no hang-ups or inhibitions. They share, all the black guys I know share me and their other white women with their friends, like Ray is doing today. It may just be the group of guys I know but they're all sexually aggressive and dominating, they know they want and they take whoever they want. You know the alpha male thing. Most of the white women I know like that, the strong confident man. They admit that's another big turn on."

"Like this," Sean said as he stepped close to me and grabbed and caressed one of my buttocks.

"Oh yeah," I playfully moaned before impishly asking. "Plus all black men have big dicks, right?"

I slid my hands across Billy and Sean's crotches and squeezed before laughingly squealing. "It's true, it's true."

"Ah, a Blazing Saddles reference," Sean laughed.

Billy still hadn't taken his hand off my breast. He moved the palm down and cupped my tit while rubbing the nipple between his thumb and fore finger. I have very sensitive nipples, the mere touch of his fingers had caused the delicate nub to grow and stiffen. Sean hadn't taken his hand off my ass. He caressed my firm cheeks and ran his fingers through the valley between my fleshy buttocks. I hadn't taken my hand off the bulges in the front of their pants. Sean leaned in and kissed the nape of my neck while Billy moved his hand to my other breast and caressed that nipple. He leaned in and took the first nipple in his mouth. He kissed and sucked the delicate nub.

After a minute or so of enjoying their stimulating touch I took hold of the tabs on their zippers and pulled them down. I reached inside their pants and found two large hardening poles. I pulled their dicks out through the open zippers and stroked my hands along their lengths. I looked up at the tall handsome men and smiled.

Why don't we move to a more comfortable spot?" I suggested.

"Yeah, fuck yeah," they both responded.

I stepped out of the bar area looking for a more comfortable spot still holding onto their dicks. We moved over to the closest sitting area. I bet the paparazzi would have paid a million dollars for a picture of us, a nude, middle aged, white woman leading two of Hollywood's biggest young black male stars/players across a pool area by their dicks while a massive interracial orgy was starting up in the background.

As we walked, I looked around checking on the progress of the orgy. It had sprung up rather quickly, so much for the guys being shy. Katrina was lying on her back on a lounge chair. Several naked and semi-naked black men were standing around her, stroking their cocks, keeping them hard. One young muscular black man was crouched between her long lean legs with her thin ankles resting on his broad shoulders. I could see between this young man's legs. His dick slammed in and out of her pussy while his big balls bounced off her asshole. Amy was in the hot tub with 4 guys. She was sucking and stroking two of them, trying to fit both of them in her mouth at once while the other two stood by, stroking their dicks. I guess they were waiting their turn. Janet and Veronica were on different sides of the pool but both were getting fucked by two guys. Veronica had a dick in her mouth and one in her pussy or ass, I couldn't tell which. Several guys stood around her waiting. Janet was also being double teamed but she was kneeling over one guy while the second was crouched behind her. I guessed she had a dick in her pussy and another in her ass. Amber was on her knees in the middle of a circle of five guys. She was jerking and sucking their dicks as she moved her way around the circle.

When we reached the seating area I let go of their dicks. I turned toward Sean and reached for his belt. As I began taking off his clothes he reached out and fondled my breasts, paying particular attention to my sensitive nipples. He gently pinched and pulled the delicate nubs. Meanwhile Billy was rubbing and caressing my butt. He slipped a hand between the cheeks of my ass, slid it up and around to my pussy. I knew it would come away wet, covered with my juices.

"Holy shit Sean, she's wet already. She's telling the truth she really loves to fuck," Billy said. "Is that true Peggy, do you love to fuck," Sean asked.

I couldn't answer him. At that exact moment I had bent forward and had taken his dick in my mouth.

"Oh god Billy, I don't know about fuckin but she does love to suck dick," Sean added.