Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had bent forward it had naturally thrusted my ass back at Billy. He reached between my legs and slipped a finger into my pussy. My moans were muffled by the fat dick in my mouth. Billy worked his finger back and forth. I sucked, kissed and licked Sean's dick until it was nice and hard. Then I stood up and turned around. I reached for Billy's belt and began opening it. While I was helping Billy remove his clothes Sean reached his hand between my legs and rubbed it across my pussy and clit. Once Billy was naked I bent forward and took him in my mouth. Sean moved up close behind me and pushed my legs apart. He grabbed his dick, worked the head up and down my slit before slipping it inside me. Sean grabbed my hips and held himself still for a second. In one push he forced his entire fat dick into my pussy. When his thighs hit my hips it thrust me forward, forcing my mouth over Bill's dick.

"Fuck Sean, that was wild. Do it again," Billy said with a laugh as he held my head in place.

Sean pulled about half his dick out of my pussy and then he forcefully pushed himself back in. Once again when his thighs banged into my hips I was propelled forward and once again Billy's dick was forced down my throat. Sean did it a third, a fourth and a fifth time but I started to gag and cough. I pushed hard against Billy and he stepped back.

"Whoa sorry, I lost control," Sean said with a laugh.

"That's ok," I replied between breaths as I stood up. "It's just that it's a little hard to breathe with a dick shoved into your mouth."

"Well I wouldn't know anything about that," Sean replied with a laugh.

That caused the three of us to laugh.

"Hey I understand. I know what it's like to lose control myself. I like it a little rough sometimes," I replied.

"So you like it rough Peggy, how about if we both fucked you at the same time. Would you like that?" Billy asked.

"No...I'd love it," I replied.

"Well fuck yeah, let's go," Sean said.

We moved over to the lounge chair. I took a second to assess their dicks. Sean's dick was longer, about nine inches, to Billy's seven inches but Billy's was fatter. I convinced Billy to lay down on the lounge chair with half his legs hanging off the end. That way Sean would fuck my ass first.

I straddled the lounge chair and squatted over Billy's crotch. I reached between my legs and guided the head of his fat dick to lips of my pussy. I groaned in pleasure when I felt the tip spread my lips and open me up. I pushed my hips down, letting about half of Billy's dick to slide up into my pussy. I stopped for a second allowing my pussy to accommodate his fat dick before I pushed down again and the entire length of his dick slid into me.

Billy held himself still, waiting for me to start fucking him. I moved my knees so that they straddled Billy's legs. I began to move, using long slow up and down movements of my hips. This was what I lived for. I enjoyed every inch of that big fat black cock as it slid up and down into my wet pussy. Billy began to fuck me back, adding even more to my enjoyment. He flexed his hips up and down matching my strokes. His big strong hands roamed all over my body, caressing my back, hips, ass and legs. He reached up to my shoulders and pulled me down, crushing my breasts into his hard chest.

I was enjoying getting fucked so much that I was startled when a strong, slippery wet hand caressed my buttocks. The hand massaged my ass before it slipped into the valley between my butt cheeks. I moaned when a finger came to rest on my anus. I flinched when I felt a cool slippery liquid being drizzled down onto my asshole.

"You want my cock in your ass don't you Peggy?" Sean growled into my ear.

"Yes...oh god yes," I moaned.

"Billy, help me get her ready. Pull her cheeks apart," Sean said.

Billy slipped his hands down my back to my buttocks. He grabbed handfuls of my ass cheeks and pulled them apart as Sean used a finger to trace circles around my puckered asshole. I groaned when I felt him slip the tip of his middle finger into my anus. Sean added more lube and pushed the whole finger inside me. He slowly twisted his finger before pulling it out. He added more lube and a second finger and pushed them back into my ass. He worked the fingers in and out, twisting and turning his hand greasing and loosening my asshole.

Next I felt Sean line up the head of his dick with my asshole and pushed the head against it. He met some resistance at first but he pushed harder and the head popped into my butt just past the first ring of muscles. I gasped in pain. Sean had stretched my anus but the first intrusion of a new dick was always painful. Sean stopped and allowed me to get used to his size. Billy had also stopped moving. He held me tight against his body, his fat cock completely buried deep in my pussy. Sean slowly pushed forward and a couple of inches of his dick slid into my butt. Again I felt pain and groaned. I willed myself to relax the muscles in my ass and the pain somewhat subsided. Slowly my asshole stretched to fit his dick. The pain had been replaced with a dull ache. Sean pushed and the last of his dick slid into my ass. I felt his hips bounce against my buttocks. Oh my god, Sean was fully buried in my ass. Any pain I had felt was replaced with an amazing feeling of fullness and pleasure. I could feel both cocks resting inside me, one on top of the other. They were only separated by the thin membrane of skin between my pussy and my asshole. It was a fucking amazing sexual feeling, one I knew I'd never tire of experiencing. "You got two fuckin cocks in you Peggy. Do you love that?" Billy growled in my ear.

"Yes, oh god yes, it's so fucking great," I moaned.

I slowly started to move my hips. When I flexed my hips forward, a couple of inches of hard cock slipped from both my holes. When I flexed back down, both cocks slid back in me. Billy and Sean stayed still and allowed me to control the movements. Each time I moved more and more of their big cocks slid in and out of my holes.

"Does that feel fuckin good Peggy, fucking our cocks? What do you want us to do?" Billy growled again.

"Fuck me, oh god yes, fuck me, shove your big fat black dicks in me. Fuck me, please fuck me," I cried out.

Sean pulled about half of his dick out of my ass as Billy pushed his hips up, burying his entire cock deep in my pussy. Back and forth they worked their cocks into my holes. When Sean slid his cock out of my butt, Billy would force his cock up into my pussy and when Billy pulled out, Sean would drive his cock into my asshole. The constant in-and-out, push and pull of their cocks had me in a state of frenzied of lust.

Suddenly Billy changed his tactics. He pulled me down and forced me against his crotch. It drove all of his fat cock up into my pussy. It also ground my clit against his pubic bone. He held onto me tightly. Every time Sean slammed his cock into my asshole it caused my clit to rub up against Billy's pubic bone. The extra sensations doubled my pleasure. It felt like every nerve between my knees and bellybutton was on fire. The intense pleasure was enough to send me over the edge. A powerful orgasm ripped through my body. I screamed as wave after wave of never ending pleasure rushed through my entire body. I collapsed in a heap on top of Billy, gasping and moaning, but the young Hollywood stars weren't done. I could feel that both guys were still rock hard as they worked their cocks back and forth in my orifices. I knew I was in for a long intense double fucking. I knew they wouldn't stop until they satisfied themselves and I knew I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

When my breathing returned to a shallow pant I began thrusting my body against the young stars. They, in turn, began driving their cocks into me in an even more forceful manner. Soon we were all groaning and gasping for air as we forcefully hammered our bodies into each other with a growing urgency. Billy and Sean held nothing back; over and over they forcefully drove their cocks into me. I was just as driven; I was out of control, wildly fucking myself back against both of their cocks.

"Harder, fuck me harder, oh god oh god, fuck me harder," I screamed.

Billy and Sean just grunted and increased their pace as they brutally hammered away at my holes. I was gasping for breath, grunting and groaning as I knew I was close to cumming again. Sean stopped for a second and timed his thrust to match Billy's. Now they both were slamming their cocks into me at the same time. I had never felt so full of cock before. It drove me over the edge and I came again. Every muscle from my head to my toes tensed up as my body shuddered and shook. The young studs kept ramming their cocks into me until Sean cried out that he was cumming. He forcefully drove his cock deep into my ass and held himself still. I could feel his cock shoot off several individual spurts of hot cum deep in my butt. Billy came a few seconds later. I felt his cock quiver as he fired a massive load of warm cum up into my pussy. Three of us collapsed in a twisted pile of panting and gasping bodies.

"Holy fuckin shit Peggy that was fuckin awesome. Billy, you gotta fuck her ass it's tight bro," Sean said once he caught his breath.

"Fuck yeah, help me turn her around," Billy replied.

I could only moan. Sean pushed himself up off the pile of bodies and slid his slowly softening dick out of my ass. Then he helped me up off of Sean. His dick had also started to go limp. Sean grabbed my hair and pushed my head down into Billy's lap. I fell to my knees alongside the lounge chair.

"Come on Peggy, suck his dick, get him hard," Sean ordered.

I took about half of Billy's dick in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, kissed and licked the big tool and soon it stood up straight and hard. I knew it would be a tight fit getting that fat cock in my ass. I was glad when I saw the bottle of lube on the ground where Sean had dropped it. I grabbed the bottle and slathered a good amount of the lube up and down Sean's dick.

"Fuck yeah, that's good Peggy, get up here so I can fuck your ass," Billy groaned.

I kicked off my heels and stepped up on the lounge chair with my feet on either side of Billy's thighs. As I squatted down he held my hips, steadying me while Sean held my hands. When the head of Billy's cock touched my asshole, a cold shiver ran through my body. Even though my butthole had just been stretched by Sean's fat cock, Billy's fatter cock was going to be a tight fit.

Billy pulled my hips down and forced the head of his cock past the first ring of muscles in my ass. I gasped and held my breath as I felt my asshole being stretched even wider than before. Thankfully Billy stopped for a few seconds and allowed me to get used to his size but he was in a hurry to feel the whole length of his cock buried in my ass. When I let out a breath he pulled me down and a couple more inches slipped up my butt. A slight moan escaped from my lips. I willed myself to relax and the tight grip of my asshole around Billy's cock began to loosen. He began slowly lifting me up and down, sliding a couple of inches his cock in and out of me. Each time he pulled me down, another inch or so of his cock went up my butt. When I felt my buttocks touch Billy's crotch, I couldn't believe it but his big fat cock was all the way up my asshole.

While Billy slowly fucked my ass, Sean moved up alongside us. He grabbed my hair again and pulled my face to his semi-hard cock. I took him in my mouth, kissing, licking and sucking the long pole that had just been in my ass. I felt like a totally depraved slut and I loved it. Once he was hard Billy wasted no time getting into position. He straddled the lounge chair and moved between my legs. He hooked his arms under my knees and lifted my legs. I used a hand to guide Sean's cock into my wet pussy. Sean pushed in and his cock slid into my well used slit. I moaned, closed my eyes and rolled my head back as the long cock opened me up. I was in heaven, having one of my favorite things in life, two big fat cocks filling my pussy and asshole at the same time.

I opened my eyes as Billy and Sean began sliding their cocks in and out of my holes. I flexed my hips and the two studs responded. They began working their cocks in and out of my pussy and asshole faster and faster. Their earlier orgasms had dulled their sensitivities and they were able vigorously pound their cocks into me. I groaned and cried out as they fucked me through several intense orgasms.

I began working the muscles in my pussy and asshole, squeezing and loosening the muscles around their dicks. Soon they were groaning with pleasure too. It was too much for them and they cried out that they were cumming. They shoved their cocks as deep as they could into my holes as their balls erupted with massive loads of cum. That drove me over the edge. My pussy squirted as I exploded in a blinding, toe curling orgasm. My cunt juices soaked everyone as it shot out between me and Sean and ran down all over Billy's cock and balls. I gasped and groaned as waves of ecstasy washed over my quivering body. As my contractions weakened, I fell back limp against Billy.

The three of us stayed intertwined resting and catching their breath for several minutes. Sean let my legs down and pulled out of my pussy. He then helped me stand so Billy could get off the lounge chair. Once he got up I immediately fell back onto the lounge chair continuing to catch my breath.

"Thanks for the shit about white women and black guys... and the fantastic fuck," Billy said as he gathered up his clothes.

"Yeah, thanks for the fuck. If we make the flick we'll credit you as a consultant. We can fly you out to Hollywood for a consultation... and some on set fuck breaks," Sean laughed as he gathered his clothes and then he and Billy headed back to the bar.

I sat back down on the lounge chair to catch my breath. I was thinking of going to freshen up in the showers in the pool house when I glanced around the pool area. A full blown massive gangbanging orgy was in full swing. Not six feet away, Katrina was sitting on black man's lap. His dick was in her ass. Another black guy was standing between her legs fucking her pussy while a third was standing next to her feeding her his dick. The guy in her pussy drove himself deep into her and grunted. I watched mesmerized as the muscles of his back and buttocks quivered, clenching and unclenching. I knew he was cumming. When he pulled his dick from her pussy, a river of cum poured out onto the balls of the guy in her ass. Another young man quickly moved between her legs, shoved his dick into her pussy and began fucking away. The guy who had just cum, moved up to the other side of her head. He grabbed Katrina's hair, turned her head away from the guy she had been sucking and toward him. He held her head still as he feed his cum covered dick into her mouth.

I looked to the other side of the pool. In one corner, a couple of cushions from nearby lounge chairs had been thrown on the ground. Amy and Amber were kneeling side by side on the cushions. Each one of them was kneeling over a black man who was lying on his back. A second black man was kneeling behind each of the women. I had seen it and had it done to me enough times to know that both women were being fucked in their pussies and assholes at the same time. Amy and Amber had turned their heads toward each other and were kissing. A fifth male stepped between them near their heads. He was naked and sporting a dick that rivaled Ray's. He shoved his big tool between their kissing lips. They began sharing that dick, kissing licking and sucking the big fat black pole.

I looked across to the other corner. It took me a second to figure out what was happening. First glance revealed a couple of white limbs sticking out of a sea of black body parts piled on a lounge chair. A closer look exposed the true story. Veronica was lying on her back on top of a black man. He was holding her legs open and flexing his dick up into her asshole. A second black man was between her outstretched legs. His dick was buried in her pussy. A third black man was straddling her body. His dick was sandwiched between her big tits as he flexed his hips back and forth. A fourth man was near her head. He had tilted her head back and had shoved his dick in her mouth. Two more black men stood on either side of her. They had taken her hands and placed them on their dicks. Veronica was stroking her hands up and down the length of their long poles, servicing all six men at once. It was something I had done and had really enjoyed doing a few times before, satisfying six men at once. I knew Veronica was really enjoying herself.

I looked over my shoulder at the last corner of the pool. Janet was on her hands and knees. A black man was kneeling behind her, his dick in her pussy or ass I couldn't see which. Based on her muffled groans I guessed it was in her butt. Her groans were muffled by another dick in her mouth. Its owner held her head tight in his hands and fucked her mouth roughly, like it was a pussy or asshole. Several more stood around watching and stroking their dicks. I sure they were waiting for a chance at one of her holes.

I didn't have much time to watch the other women or take a shower. A cute, young looking guy walked up next to me. He looked sixteen but I hoped he was eighteen, he was naked. He was tall with a thin muscular build and sporting a nice hard dick, about eight to ten inches long. He pointed to a group of five other cute young guys sitting in a row on the ledge at the other end of the pool. A couple of them had on shirts but the rest were naked. They had their legs in the pool and were drinking and smoking cigars. A couple of them waved and called out when he pointed.

"Um ah, my friends... um, they want to know if you, um, can come over... by us." He shyly asked.

"Whatever for?" I jokingly asked.

The young guy appeared bewildered and he tried to answer but he began stammering again. I felt sorry that I had embarrassed him. He was younger than the rest of his group and I was sure that they made him come over. I sat up, swung my legs off the lounge chair and patted a spot next to me.

"I'm sorry honey. Come on have a seat," I told him.

He hesitated for a second but did sit down next to me. I put my hand on his knee and he flinched.

"First time?" I asked.

He hesitated again for a few seconds but did answer.

"I've been with girls before... but never a party like this... never any white women. This is fuckin wild," He answered.

"Yeah it is," I answered.

I glanced over at his friends. They were all watching us intently. I decided to have some fun. I moved very close and began quietly talking to the young man. He had to lean in close to hear me. I found out that his name was Derek and thankfully he was eighteen. The rest of his friends were actually his older brothers. The oldest was twenty eight. They ran the family owned James Brothers' Construction Company and were working with Ray on several projects. While we were talking I slid my hand up his thigh to his hard dick. When I grabbed his dick I glanced back at brothers. They slapping and punching each other's arms and gesturing wildly. I began stroke my hand up and down his length. Being he was young I figured he wouldn't last too long. I was right, after just a few minutes he leaned back, closed his eyes and began moaning. I bent over his crotch and took the head of his dick in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the head and continued stroking the shaft. A few seconds later the first spurt of his seed rocketed into my mouth. I continued licking, sucking and stroking until he finished unloading in my mouth. I stood up and held out my hand.

"Grab my shoes for me, will you Honey. Come on, let's go see what your brothers want," I said.