Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek picked up my shoes and slowly stood up. He took my hand and we walked to the other side of the pool. He stood on the edge as he introduced me to his brothers.

"Hi guys, Derek said you want to see me. Whatever for?" I playfully asked when he finished the introductions.

That drew some laughs and playful comments and responses. I especially liked their comments about how hot my body was and that they thought I was a very fuckable MILF. I'm always flattered when young studs find me attractive. The end of the pool where they were sitting was the shallow end. I stepped down the steps into the pool and waded over to the first guy. Derek told me this brother was named Brandon and he was the second youngest. He was leaning back with his arms out behind him. I moved in front of him and pushed his legs open. I could see that his dick was semi hard and it looked to be about the same size as Derek's. I reached out for it and took it in my hand.

"Is this what you invited me here for?" I playfully asked as I stroked my hand up and down.

I received a chorus of "yeahs," "fuck yeahs," and "mutha fuckin right yeahs" plus a "come on and suck it," in response. I bent my head down into his lap and took the head of Brandon's dick in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the tip while still stroking the shaft. At the same time I reached over to my right and into the lap of the brother sitting there, his name was Mike. I located Mike's dick and began sliding my hand along his long pole.

After sucking Brandon's dick and getting him hard, I moved over to my right and stood between Mikes' legs. I took the head of his dick in my mouth and gave him the same oral treatment I had given to Brandon. I kept stroking Brandon's dick with my left hand while I reached out with my right for the next brother, Willis, the oldest. When I found his dick I was surprised, happily surprised to feel another big semi hard dick. I pulled my mouth off of Mike's member and took a quick look. It looked like it was the same size Derek's and Brandon's. I looked down the line at last two brothers.

"It looks like big dicks run in your family," I teasingly remarked.

The brothers laughed and fired off a few more rude sexually suggestive comments about what they planned to do to me later. I hoped they would deliver.

I went back to bobbing my head up and down on Mike's dick while I stroked the other two in my hands. When I was satisfied that Mike was hard, I moved down the line. I worked my way down the whole line always sucking one dick while I caressed and fondled the two on either side. When I got to the end of the line I saw that Derek had joined his brothers, sitting down at the end. I moved between his legs and began licking and sucking his dick again while I stroked the dick of the brother to the left. When Derek was hard again I stepped back to the center of the pool and looked up and down the line.

"Ok guys, why don't you stand up so I can admire my work?" I impishly asked.

When the brothers stood up, I was pleased to see a line of six big black hard dicks. I knew the fact that they were watching their own private orgy themed porno being acted out in front of them by the other white women had helped keep them hard but I was still proud of my effort.

"Ok guys, now what do we do?" I playfully asked.

The two brothers in the middle held out the hands to me. When I took their hands, they quickly pulled me up and out of the pool.

"Now, now the James Brothers run a train on you," They both said in unison. They dragged over to the closest sitting area and pushed me back on a lounge chair. The oldest brother, Willis, moved between my legs. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down between the lips of my pussy a couple of times before he shoved its entire length into me in one fell swoop. Thankful I was still soaking wet and it easily slid in. The brother hooked his arms under my knees and leaned into my body. Without any foreplay or even a kiss he fucked me, rough and hard, just like I wanted it. Sucking all those dicks had gotten me hot and bothered. He fucked me for a few minutes before I groaned and came. He fucked me for a few more before he grunted and shot a load of cum into my pussy. He pulled his dick out of me but he was quickly replaced by the second oldest brother, Jarrett. He moved my legs up so my ankles were on his shoulders and continued roughly fucking me. I guessed they were going in age order. Poor Derek would be last. After the Jarrett creamed my pussy he pulled out. The third oldest, Mike stepped up but he made me turn around and get up on my hands and knees. He entered me from behind and fucked me for a couple of minutes until he pulled out. Mike pushed the head of his dick against my asshole. Lucky my asshole was still lose and lubed from Billy and Sean's recent ass fucking. Mike slowly worked his dick into my rectum. Once he in my ass he grabbed my hips and drove his dick back and forth. Once he came, the fourth oldest brother, Shane stepped up. He also fucked my pussy first before transferring his dick to my butt and finishing in that hole. Brandon was next he rolled me back over onto my back. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and slid his dick into my pussy. He fucked me for a while but then he pulled out. He moved up and straddled my body with his dick inches from my face. I opened my mouth as he jerked his cock and fired a load of cum into my mouth and all over my face and breasts. Derek had already stepped between my legs and was fucking me while Brandon was cumming on my face. He too had lifted my legs onto his shoulders as he fucked my pussy. After a few minutes of vigorous fucking he pulled out and pushed my legs down against my tits. This lifted my ass in the air and exposed my semen leaking asshole. Derek quickly inserted his dick into that hole and added another load of cum to that bruised and battered orifice. Here I was thinking Derek was shy innocent young man and in reality he was a kinky butt fucker.

When Derek finished they walked away as I lay back on the lounge chair, catching my breath. I guess the James Brothers went in search of some new pussy. I have fucked a couple of brothers before, even a couple of black twin brothers, hell I've even fucked a father and his two sons but this was the first time I ever had six brothers run a train on me, one after another using my pussy and ass just for their pleasure. I had managed to experience a couple of orgasms with them but their concern seemed to be getting themselves off as fast as possible. In that respect they weren't much different than the members of the Society.

I was still lying on the lounge chair thinking about them when Justin, one of the young Society members from the night before walked up. He told me that Mr. Ray wanted to see me in the house, now. He looked down at me and saw the drying cum on my face and chest. When I stood up a river of cum leaked from my pussy and asshole down my legs. Justine suggested that I stop at the pool house to clean up. I took it to be an order. I moved quickly over to the pool house and showered, douching as much of the semen from my holes as I could.

When I finished cleaning up, Justin was waiting for me. He hurried me along into the house and along a long hallway to a closed door. He told me to wait as he knocked and entered. A few seconds later Ray opened the door and entered the hallway. I quickly assumed position #1, standing, legs apart, and hands at my side. Ray stepped close to me. He carefully looked me over and ran a hand up my thigh to my pussy. As he rubbed his hand across my pussy, he slipped the tip of his middle inside. He pulled his hand away and sniffed it.

"Ah nice and clean, very good Peggy, you know your place and duties. I have heard that you have pleased Billy and Sean and the James brothers, very good. I have a very important guest in my study. I expect to have many profitable dealings with him. He knows nothing of the Society, like most of my guests today he thinks you and the other white women are swingers who like black men. He's a player, bedding a lot of women. He seems to favor married white ones. His nick name is Big D so maybe he's got a big dick for you. When I bring you in to meet him, I want you to be extra nice to him. Do you understand?" Ray asked.

"Yes Master Ray," I answered.

Ray opened the door and we stepped into his study. The room was big with book shelves on two walls, a large desk with two chairs facing it, a sitting area with a couch, coffee table and a couple of chairs and a small bar area. There was a man sitting in one of the chairs in front of the desk with a drink in his hand. He put the drink on the desk, rose and turned around. His eyes opened wide in surprise when I strolled in wearing only my heels, collar and a smile.

"Dwayne, I'd like you to meet Peggy, she is the woman I told you about. Peggy this is Dwayne a new and very good friend of mine," Ray said with a smile.

I recognized him right away. He was a local politician. He had been at the flood site I had worked this past week. I was there along with about two hundred insurance company representatives, construction and recovery company owners, other government officials and victims. He was touring the site with the County Commissioners. I hoped he didn't recognize me. He was a big man, a couple of inches taller than Ray and heavier, not fat just heavier. He was handsome, light skinned with short black hair and mustache and goatee. At the site he had been a life of the party type of guy with bright brown eyes and a big warm smile, laughing and joking with everyone as he shook their hands. He eyed me hungrily as I walked up to him and extended my right hand.

"Hello Dwayne, It's a pleasure to meet you," I said.

"No the pleasure is all mine, Peggy. When Ray said you were beautiful, he understated it. Peggy, my dear you are absolutely gorgeous," Dwayne replied as he lifted my hand and kissed it.

"Why thank you Dwayne, that so very nice of you to say," I replied.

"Ah but it's true, you are an absolutely gorgeous woman Peggy. And please call me Big D, all my friends do... and I'd like you be a friend too," Dwayne replied as he took hold of my left hand and lifted it up.

"I'd like that too, a woman can never have too many big handsome friends," I replied with a mischievous smile.

"Some husbands would disagree with that," Dwayne said as he fingered my engagement and wedding rings.

"And maybe their wives wouldn't care," I replied with another naughty smile.

"Ah, I can only hope for that," Dwayne replied with a laugh before suggesting we move to the sitting area.

I offered to refresh his drink and get one for Ray. Dwayne accepted and insisted I join him; he said he didn't drink alone. Ray excused himself and left the room. Dwayne sat on the couch as I turned away and walked over to the bar. I made sure to wiggle and shake my ass as I strutted over to the bar. I glanced in the mirror on the back wall of the bar and caught Dwayne smiling as he checked out my naked ass. I do love it when a man finds me attractive.

I poured us each a scotch on the rocks and carried it back to the couch. I handed him his drink and he lifted it up in toast.

"To new friends," He toasted.

"And new lovers," I replied.

"Yes, that would be nice," Dwayne replied as he patted the space next to him. "Come on Peggy have a seat."

I sat down next to him. He was a very touchy person, holding my hands, rubbing my arm, shoulder and knee as we talked. We danced around various subjects with both of us telling some lies, he about his job and his business dealings with Ray, me about everything personal. Neither one of us would admit it out loud but we both knew the reason Ray had left us alone. I rested my hand on his knee.

"So tell me Dwayne, Ray says you've had a lot of white women. There must be a reason," I asked.

"Oh there is a reason," He said with a smile.

"Tell me, is this the reason," I asked as I slid my hand up his leg and rubbed it across the bulge in the front of his pants. It was bigger than I expected. "Is it the reason you got the nickname Big D?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Dwayne replied.

"I would, I definitely would," I softly replied.

I put my drink on the coffee table as Dwayne stood up. He pushed the table out of the way to make some room and stepped in front of me. I reached up, unbuckled his belt and top button of his pants. When I looked up into his eyes and he smiled in response. I took hold of the pull tab on his zipper and slowly pulled it down. I pushed his pants down and they fell to his ankles. I was still sitting down and my eyes were level with his crotch. I took hold of his boxer shorts and pulled them down. I was impressed, even soft he was huge.

"Wow, I can see why they you call Big D," I said looking up into Dwayne's eyes. "And why so many white women love it."

"Oh yeah babe they do, that they do. It grows bigger, a full twelve inches of big fat Atlanta black snake when it's hard," Dwayne said with a laugh.

"Can I see it...hard?" I asked as she looked up at him and smiled mischievously.

"Sure babe, but you might need to give me a helping hand," Dwayne replied with a mischievous smile of his own.

"Like this," I said as I reached out and stroked a hand along his length.

"Oh yeah that's it baby, yeah just like that," Dwayne moaned in reply.

As I slowly slid my hand back and forth Dwayne's dick grew long, fat and hard. I could feel every bump, every ridge, and every throbbing vein as the big fat tube filled with blood. I got wet, dripping wet, just dreaming of each jagged inch of that big fat black dick opening me up.

"Oh yeah baby... yeah you're doing good, real good. But you know what would be better. If you sucked it yeah baby, that'd be real good," Dwayne moaned.

"Like this," I replied as I looked up and smiled.

I wrapped both of my hands around Dwayne's dick but he was so big that the head and a couple of inches were still uncovered. I opened my mouth and took all of the exposed parts in my mouth. I used all the tricks I knew, bobbing my head up and down, twirling my tongue around the head, flicking the frenulum and tickling the urethra. I slipped one hand down to cup, caress and massage his low hanging balls. I took him out of my mouth, rubbed the head on my face, tongued the entire length of his shaft and licked and sucked each of his balls but he didn't cum. Dwayne had the most amazing control I had ever seen, no wonder he had plenty of lovers. But there isn't a dick I can't get hard or make cum, I consider it a challenge.

I slid off of the couch and knelt between his legs. While I stroked his dick I bent my head lower and sucked his balls, one by one at first then both of them together. I reached between my legs and slipped my middle finger into my already dripping wet pussy. When I pulled it out I knew the digit was slick with my juices. I move my mouth back over the head of his dick, sucking and twirling my tongue around the tip while I continued stroking the shaft. I cupped his balls in my hand with the slicked up finger and rubbed the perineum between his scrotum and anus. Dwayne groaned at the mere touch of that sensitive patch. He cried out when I slid the finger back further and into his asshole.

He pushed my head back and moved my mouth and hand off of his dick. He grabbed hold of it with one hand and began furiously stroking it. He grabbed my hair with his other hand and held my face right in front of his dick.

"Ah fuck... yeah baby, come on, open up. I'm gonna cum, come on, open your mouth, I'm gonna cum in your mouth," Dwayne grunted.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Dwayne moved his dick to within six inches of that open orifice. He stroked it rapidly several more times and groaned as a thick rope of hot white cum flew out of the head, across the six inch gap. It landed on my right cheek, near my nose and dripped down, off the side of my face to land on my right breast. His second spurt was even bigger but better aimed. It arched across the gap, hit my upper lip and dropped down onto my tongue. The next two shots numbers three and four, were also large loads and perfectly aimed, landing either on my tongue or down my throat. I had so much sperm in my mouth that I had to close it to swallow. The next spurt, number five, hit my closed lips. It ran down my chin and landed on my breasts and belly. I got my mouth open and caught all of number six on my tongue. Dwayne moved in closer for cum spurts number seven and eight. These shots were weaker and with less volume but it all landed on my tongue. I took Dwayne's dick in my mouth and sucked the last of his cum of out his big tool. When I had finally sucked him dry, Dwayne stepped back pulling his dick from my mouth. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Holy fuckin shit baby... that was fuckin amazing, the best fuckin blow job I ever had. You're fucking amazing Peggy," Dwayne said.

"Well you're not bad yourself Big D, fuck I didn't think you'd ever cum and once you did, fuck I didn't think you'd ever stop. No wonder the ladies love you, if you can cum like that," I replied as I started gathering up the spilt cum from my tits and belly with my finger.

I stuck my cum cover finger into my mouth and licked it clean. Meanwhile Dwayne had bent over and gathered up the jizz that landed on my cheek with his finger. He brought it up my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked most of the spunk off it. He pushed his finger into my mouth and I began sucking on that big digit. When he pulled it out, the finger was cleaned of his cum.

"Mmm, tastes good," I playful moaned.

"Oh yeah baby eat it all up, don't worry Big D got a lot more cum for you. I bet you're a wild fuck Peggy," Dwayne said.

When I looked at his dick and it was still hard as a rock.

"You look like you're ready. Why don't you find out," I answered.

"I think I will," Dwayne replied as he began ripping off the rest of his clothes.

I took off the rest of my clothes, my shoes. Once we were naked, Dwayne easily picked me up pushed me down on the couch. I fell back with my ass on the edge and my legs splayed out wide. Dwayne dropped down and knelt between my legs. He worked one and then a second finger into my pussy. I was so wet the digits easily slipped in and out.

"Dam baby, you're real fuckin wet. Dreaming about Big D's big old dick are you? That getting you wet baby, yeah Ray told me how much you love big black dick," Dwayne said with a laugh before he leaned in and quickly licked my pussy.

Dwayne rotated his fingers around inside me and he located my G- spot. He also used his other hand to push the hood off my clit, exposing that sensitive nub. Dwayne leaned back in and flicked his tongue across my clit while he rubbed my G-spot at the same. It was too much for me, I shot up, panting and moaning in a body shaking, pussy quivering orgasm.

Dwayne didn't wait for me to recover. He pulled his hands from my quivering pussy and quickly stood up. He took hold of his dick, crouched down and rubbed the head in the trembling folds of the lips of my pussy. The mere touch of his dick sent additional shivers through my body. I fell back against the back of the couch, moaning with pleasure. Dwayne forced the head past the lips and into my pussy. He stopped for a second, adjusted himself and slowly slid the entire length of dick, all 12 inches, into my pussy in one long deliberate motion. I cried out in delight as I felt every bump, ridge and throbbing vein on that massive tool as it entered me.

Dwayne held himself still for another few seconds before he slid about three quarters of his dick from my pussy. Once again he slowly drove it back deep into me. Back and forth he went, flexing his hips in and out, his big low hanging balls banging off my asshole and his pubic bone grinding into my clit every time he went deep. I groaned in absolute ecstasy. I spread my legs out as far as I could so Dwayne could enter me as deep as possible. He began working his hips back and forth, faster and faster until soon he was fucking me at a furious almost brutal pace.