Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, that's nice. Where did you learn to do that?" Amy asked.

"From a young attractive masseuse who worked at a hotel where I was staying in South Beach, she taught me a lot about massage and reflexology...and about pleasing a woman," I replied before smiling and adding. "All the better to please you, Mistress."

"Yes, well that's very good. You can continue slave," Amy said with a naughty laugh.

I moved my hands to the hollow areas just under the ankle bones on Amy's feet. The inside & outside of the ankles are sensitive spots with many nerve endings that correspond directly to the most important erogenous zones of the body. Pressing here is a direct energy path to your most responsive sexual organs. I started gently, slowly making circles with my thumbs that certainly unleashed some of the passion in Amy. She leaned back, closed her eyes and moaned slightly.

"Mmm, yes that's nice slave. Tell me about this masseuse and pleasing a woman. Did she please you?" Amy asked.

"Yes Mistress, multiple times, over and over," I replied.

"Multiple times, over and over, she pleased you multiple times, over and over. That must be some massage technique," Amy replied.

"Yes Mistress, do you want me to show you how?" I asked.

"Yes, yes slave, that'd be good," Amy replied.

"Ok Mistress, please lie down and roll over?" I asked as I stood up.

Amy rolled over onto her stomach on the lounge chair. The chair was lower than a massage table but it was wide so I was able to straddle her body. I warmed some of oil in my hands before drizzling it down the center of her back. Starting with Amy's shoulders and neck I worked my way down her back and sides, to her superbly shaped ass. I began kneading her buttocks over and over, spreading them apart and slipping my thumbs through the valley between her cheeks. Amy sighed softly as I continued the sensuous massage of her butt, down her legs and back to her feet. I didn't spend as much time on her feet. I wanted to get to her good parts. I got up off the lounge chair so Amy could roll over.

"Time to roll over Mistress," I said.

Amy softly groaned as she slowly rolled over. I took that as a sign that she had been enjoying my labors. I got back on the lounge chair, kneeling over Amy, straddling her legs. I began massaging the front side of her body. I started with a gentle kneading of her shoulders before working my hands down her body. When I reached her firm breasts, I pushed them together and let them fall to the sides several times before tracing my fingers around her pert pink nipples. Amy began to pant as I leaned my head in and licked, kissed and gently bit the stiff nubs. I slowly slid a hand down her body, across her tone flat belly very close to her pussy.

"Mistress, do you want to cum? Would you like me to help you cum?" I softly asked.

"Yes, oh god yes," Amy softly moaned.

I got off the lounge chair threw a towel on the ground and knelt down next to Amy. I drizzled some more oil onto my hand and began running my fingers around the outer lips of her pussy. Separating them like petals of a delicate flower. I grabbed her labia between my thumb and forefinger, tugging on the lips and letting them slip through my oily grip. Amy moaned and spread her legs. I added more oil, directly onto her pussy and rubbed my thumb over the clit hood giving that sensitive nub just enough stimulation to drive Amy close to the edge of orgasmic delight.

I backed off for few seconds; gauging Amy's building passion and letting her slightly recover before I slipped my index and then my middle finger inside her. Amy groaned as my digits penetrated her. Again I stopped, allowing her orifice to adjust to the full intrusion. My ring finger was resting against her anus. She pulled her feet back and bent her knees wide allowing me complete access to her orifices. Once I judged that Amy was ready, I slipped the first knuckle of my ring finger into her ass. She gasped aloud but offered no resistance. I put my pinky alongside my ring finger and slowly worked both digits inside her asshole. Amy began panting and moaning as I worked my fingers in and out of her holes.

Over and over I brought Amy to the threshold of orgasmic delight to only back off. I kept Amy there, just short of a climax. Her breathing came in tortured gasps as she gripped the side of the lounge chair. I curled my fingers inside her pussy so they raked across her G-spot, giving her even more electrifying sensations. That touch pushed Amy past the point of no return. Every muscle in her body tensed as she exploded in orgasmic ecstasy. She lifted her head and shoulders up off the lounge chair and rocked her pelvis, gasping for breath, moaning loudly as a long series of multiple orgasms wracked her body.

As Amy's breathing was slowly returning to normal I knelt back with my buttocks on my calves, my hands behind me with my palms facing out, just like position number two from the book of the Secret Society. After a minute or two Amy sat up and looked directly into my eyes.

"Oh my god that was amazing, fucking amazing," Amy breathlessly exclaimed.

"Anything to please you Mistress," I replied.

"Oh my god," Amy replied laughingly before she added. "I sorry Peggy I have a confession to make, it's about our race. Remember I said I went to USC? Well, I was on their swim team. I kind of figure I'd win and I was hoping to use it to my advantage to seduce you."

I laughed before replying "Well then I have a confession too, Mistress."

"Oh, and what's that?" Amy asked.

"I recognized you from a newspaper article when you almost made the Olympics last year. I knew you'd win. I wanted to be your slave, I hoped you order me to do naughty things to your body" I replied with another laugh.

"Oh, is that true?" Amy asked before laughingly adding. "If that's the case slave, I order you to eat my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress anything you desire," I said as I stood up.

"But wait, get up on this this lounge chair, on your back," Amy ordered before adding. "I want to eat your pussy at the same time."

I quickly lay down on the lounge chair and Amy quickly knelt over me. She straddled me with her knees on either side of my head and her face in my crotch. She also pulled my legs back and hooked the backs of her upper arms behind my knees, totally exposing my pussy and asshole to her face. I could feel my pussy becoming wetter and wetter and I could see her pussy was already slick with her own juices. I don't think either one of us wanted a slow gentle seduction. We wanted to cum, quickly and often.

Amy began by rubbing herself against my face as I grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and buried my tongue deep in her pussy. I ran my finger through the valley between her buttocks, tickling her anus before slipping a digit inside her. Amy pulled my pussy close and buried her face deep within its folds, licking sucking and biting at my clitoris while pushing her tongue as deep as she possibly could. The sounds of our moans and groans plus the wet sounds of our tongues lapping at each other's pussies soon filled the air.

I have no idea how long it actually took, it seemed like only a minute before we started cumming. Amy came first, she lifted her head from between my legs and gasped aloud as her body trembled and shook under the force of an intense climax. Still panting from her orgasm Amy buried her face back to my crotch. She slipped a finger into my pussy as she flicked her tongue across my clit. She had barely fastened her mouth over my clit before I started to cry that I was cumming. It felt like every muscle in my body went into a spasm. My pussy quivered and clamped down around her finger as I shook like a leaf in the wind. After what felt like an eternity my climax passed and I fell back against the lounge chair groaning and gasping for breath.

"Oh my god, Peggy, that was awesome. I've never seen anybody cum that hard," Amy breathlessly said.

"Neither have we," Said a distinctively male voice from the area above my head. "Neither have we."

Startled, I tried to turn my head back to see who was there. Laying on my back with Amy's legs straddling my head it was difficult to see but by rolling my head I was able to grasp an upside down view of Marcus and Justin walking towards us. I felt Amy start to twist her body so she could also look. She cursed under her breath and started to get off of me. Both of us knew we supposed to get up and assume position number one but Marcus stopped us.

"Whoa, bitches don't move, stay there, just like that," Marcus laughingly ordered as I watched him walk around us to face Amy. "Fuck yeah, I like this."

Justin stepped up close by my head. I could see he was wearing just a loose fitting pair of swim trunks that did nothing to hide his rather large dick.

"Fuck yeah Bro, this is the shit, look at this, a pussy, an ass and mouth lined up right in a row. You can pick which hole you want without moving. Fuck yeah, come on Peggy, suck my dick, get it fucking hard," Justin said laughingly as he pulled down his swim trunks.

Justin's big, insanely fat, black semi-hard dick got caught in his waist band and bounced up and down a few times before it finally broke free. I grabbed hold of it and guided him toward my mouth. Try as I might, I'd been unable to deep throat Justin's huge dick in the past and I knew this time wouldn't be any different. I took the head and a couple of inches in my mouth and ran my tongue around the sensitive tip while I stroked and fondled his shaft and balls.

"Yeah that's it Peggy, suck my dick, get it fucking hard so I can fuck Amy," Justin moaned.

I watched as Justin caressed and kneaded Amy's buttocks. I knew if he fucked her ass she'd need to be prepared. I hoped she would do the same for me but all I could hear from her end was the sounds of her noisily sucking Marcus's dick. I moved a hand from Justin's balls to Amy's pussy and began fingering her. Now I could hear her moaning around the dick in her mouth. Amy's pussy was wet and loose from my earlier oral and digital endeavors so I move my lubed up fingers to her butt, lubing and stretching that orifice.

I couldn't see what Amy and Marcus were doing but I shuddered when I felt a cool slippery liquid splash on my pussy and run down onto my anus. It must have been some of the massage oil. I also felt two different set of fingers, one soft and feminine and the other hard and masculine, invade my orifices. Both began in my pussy before the feminine set entered and stretched my asshole. I whispered a silent thank you to Amy.

Justin pulled his dick from my mouth and pushed my hands away from Amy's ass. He pushed the head of his dick against the slit of Amy's pussy and rubbed it up and down. I reached up and used my thumbs to push the lips of her pussy apart. As Justin slowly forced his big fat dick into Amy's pussy I stuck out my tongue and flicked it along the bottom of his shaft. When he was fully buried in her pussy, his balls dragged across my face. I gave those low hanging sacks of man fruit a lick too. Back and forth Justin slid his big fat dick in and out of Amy's pussy while I kissed, licked and sucked his shaft and balls.

Meanwhile Marcus and Amy started to fuck me. I felt Amy's hand touch my pussy as she guided his dick inside me. Once he was in, Amy let go of him but she didn't stop pleasing me. She started licking the lips of my pussy and my clit. I could tell she was licking Marcus's dick too. He kept moaning all about it.

The pleasure I was feeling, getting fucked by a big black dick at the same time I was getting my pussy expertly licked while I expertly licked and sucked a big black dick and a beautiful wet pussy, was unbelievable. It didn't take long for me or Amy to cum. I could feel her body shudder and shake above me. I came a minute or two later. Justin and Marcus just kept fucking our pussies as Amy and I came. Their thrusts became harder and faster and I knew they too would soon cum.

Marcus came first. He slammed his dick deep into me and cried out he was cumming. He held himself still buried in my pussy as I felt numerous distinct spurts of his warm cum splash against the wall of my pussy. I could tell that Justin had cum a few seconds later by watching him bury himself deep in Amy's pussy while his legs quivered and shook. Justin didn't shoot his whole load into Amy's pussy. He pulled as he was cumming and his next rope of cum splashed on my face. I grabbed his dick and directed the next spurts into my mouth.

After Justin finished cumming, he pulled his dick from my mouth. I used a finger to gather up his cum that had fallen on my face and transferred it my mouth. In The Secret Society it's a punishable offense for a white woman to waste a black man's cum. While I was sucking my finger I saw a long rope of cum begin to leak out of Amy's pussy. I couldn't let that go to waste so fastened my mouth on her slit and gather it up. Amy faced the same dilemma. I could hear sucking noises when Marcus pulled his dick from my pussy. She must have been sucking him and cleaning his dick. Some of his cum leaked from my pussy; I could feel it as it trickled down across my anus. Once Amy finished cleaning his dick she used her tongue to collect the cum that had leaked across my asshole. Oh god, I just love a good rim job and Amy's rim job was good. It felt so good that I had to return the favor.

I think Amy and I would have been content to stay there eating each other's pussies and rimming each other's asshole but Marcus and Justin had other plans. Marcus squirted some of the massage oil on my anus and began working his fingers in and out of my asshole. A few seconds later I saw Justin do the same thing to Amy. I knew they were planning on fucking our asses. Amy and I tried to help each other by grabbing each other's buttocks, pulling them apart and stretching each other's anal canals.

Marcus's dick was big and long but not too fat so I knew I wouldn't have a problem taking him in my ass. Poor Amy wasn't going to have it easy. Justin's dick wasn't as long as Marcus's but it was fat, amazingly fat. I watched as he rubbed a lubed up hand up and down its length. It was so fat that even he couldn't fit his hand around it. My observations were interrupted when I felt Marcus push the head of his dick against my anus. He pushed and the head and a couple of inches of his big black dick popped inside, just past the first ring of muscles. Even with all the big black dicks that fucked my ass this weekend, it was painful. I groaned in response but it was nothing like the cries from Amy as Justin began forcing the head of his fat dick into her asshole.

We were lucky that Marcus and Justin weren't as brutal as some of the other members of the Secret Society. They waited, until Amy and I caught our breaths and relaxed our assholes, before sliding another couple of inches of dick into our butts. Inch by inch they worked their dicks into our assholes. Once they were fully buried in our asses they began fucking us, long and slow strokes at first but soon the strokes became faster and more forceful. Having just cum I figured they were going to be able to last a long time.

Once my asshole became used to the anal intrusion I began to relax. I looked up and watched as Justin's fat dick sawed in and out of Amy's asshole. Her beautiful pussy was beginning to leak their combined juices. I lifted my head and licked her wet, dripping box, trying to gather up all that tasty nectar but Justin's big low hanging balls flew back and forth, slapping up against her pussy on every inward stroke. I grabbed his sack, licked it clean and held it out of the way as I went back to sucking her pussy. Amy returned the favor, licking and sucking my pussy. She didn't have a low hanging set of balls to content with so she attacked my pussy directly, with the same gusto as before. It was the push I needed, it set me over the edge and I came again, a body quivering climax that forced my asshole to clamp down on Marcus's dick. That set him off and he fired a barrage of cum deep into my anal passage.

I quickly recovered from my orgasm and look up to see Justin was still fucking Amy's ass. I fastened my mouth back on her clit and flicked my tongue across that sensitive nub. It was the push she needed as she came multiple times. Her breathing came in shuddered gasps as she cried out in pleasure. I wet a finger in my pussy and transferred it to Justin's asshole. As I shoved the digit up his butt, he came. He drove his dick deep into Amy's ass, held himself still and cried out that he was cumming.

The four of us lay together in a connected pile, Amy lying on top of me with the guys still hard dicks in our asses. I wondered what new previsions they had in store for us. I was surprised when they pulled out and told Amy and me to stand up. Amy and I stood up and assumed position number one, legs a full 18 inches apart, hands out to the sides, palms out, breasts held up, shoulders back, and head tilted forward. Marcus looked at his watch before he spoke.

"Peggy, go to your room and get cleaned up, clean like you were going to meet the Grand Master. Everything you need to wear will be in your room. You'll get further instructions later. Your ride will be here in about an hour and a half. You would've had more time but when we saw you two together we realized you needed some big black dick," Marcus said before adding. "Amy you wait here."

I hurried off to the main house. When I reached the door, I looked back. Amy was on her knees between Marcus and Justin, sucking their dicks.

When I reached my room I quickly jumped into the shower making sure to douche all the semen out of my pussy and asshole. I dried off, wrapped my hair in a towel and walked out to the bedroom, naked. The dress that I had worn on Friday night, the start of my weekend ordeal with the Secret Society was hanging in the wardrobe. It had been cleaned and pressed. Along with dress was a pair of five inch, ankle strap, high heel sandals and the two inch thick black leather slave collar that I had worn at Ray's parties. The collar had a stainless steel band with a Black Onyx Ace of Spades on the front and two "d" rings on the side. There was nothing else in the room except a full line of high end makeup products and nail polish. I touched up my nails while I waited for my hair to dry. Then I finished by blow drying my hair and fixing it up off my shoulders. I put on my dress, a very short, tight fitting, white, sleeveless number and the sandals. The last thing I put on was the collar; it had symbolized my complete submission to the Secret Society of Black Men.

I was checking myself in the mirror one last time; I have to admit I thought I looked hot, when someone knocked on the door. It was Amy and she stepped inside. She still looked beautiful for a woman who had just been fucked, hard and often. She stepped into my room and gave me a quick kiss.

"Look, I only have a minute. They sent me to tell you that your ride is here. I just wanted to tell you, I had a fantastic time with you and would love to see you again... if you want to," Amy quickly asked.

"I'd love that." I replied before asking. "You said you're going to Miami, right?"

"Yes next week," Amy replied.

"There nothing in here to write down my contact info, so look up Asa at Setai Hotel, she can get you in touch with me," I told her.

"I will," She replied.

"Just be careful if she invites you back her place. She and her roommate love to dominate new girls," I added with a smile.

"What's wrong with that?" Amy asked with a laugh.

"Nothing," I answered before adding "I'm sorry I had to leave you alone with Marcus and Justin. I hope they weren't too rough," I said.

"Hey, it's the life we chose. They made suck them off and then they DPed me. Luckily it was Marcus in my ass not Justin again." Amy laughed before adding. "You should get going."