Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me another quick kiss and headed for the room she was using. I headed down the stairs to the front door. Marcus was waiting by the door. He led me out to a waiting Cadillac Escalade and put me in the back seat. Unlike the ride out to the estate, Marcus sat up front with Justin. They didn't talk to me during the ride so I was left with my thoughts. When I extended my stay in Atlanta, I had expected to satisfy all my sexual urges that had gone unfulfilled the prior two weeks. What I never expected, was being summons to serve the Secret Society of Black Men. Well, I certainly had all my urges, and then some satisfied this weekend. I just wondered if my service was truly complete. The note with the Black Ace of Spades that I found propped on the nightstand this morning hinted at some further service.

I figure that was what was going to happen when we drove past the hotel I was staying at and went to Mandarin Oriental Hotel, a five star hotel in North Atlanta. We pulled into the beginning of the circular driveway and stopped. Marcus turned around in his seat and handed me a piece of paper with a room number written on it.

"You are to go to that room and complete your service to the Society. Once you're done, you will be given a key to a room we have secured for you. All your stuff has been moved to that room. Your service to the Society will be complete and you can rest and relax before your trip home. We have arranged for you to keep the room until your flight tomorrow night," Marcus said before turning to Justin and telling him. "Pull up."

Justin pulled up to the front door and stopped. The doorman, a handsome young black man, opened the rear door for me. When I swung out my legs, I saw him eyeing the Black Ace of Spades tattoo on my right ankle. He held out his hand and helped me out of the truck. When I stood next to him he stared at the collar with the Black Ace of Spades around my neck. He smiled at me, knowingly and then nodded his head and smiled at Marcus before he opened the door to the hotel. I felt a little humiliated and a little turned on to know that this young handsome black man, a complete stranger could tell I was a slut for black dick. I walked, no I actually strutted across the lobby, gathering a few other stares and a few knowing smiles as I headed for the elevator.

As I rode up in the elevator I began to wonder about what manner of sexual servitude my last service in Atlanta would entail. My last service, in the Bahamas had been a long lasting, physically intense, orgy with three other women and over a dozen young, virile, black men. I was used for hours, over and over until each of the studs had cum in all my holes at least once. That had taken place at a large estate. I hoped the size of the suite I was heading towards would preclude such a large group.

When I reached the door, I stopped for a second gathering my nerve before knocking. It was opened by a very attractive, blond haired, middle aged woman. She was wearing a sheer, purple baby doll over a sheer, black and purple bra and garter set with black stockings and five inch high heels. It took a second but I recognized her, her name was Nora, Nora Hartwick. She had been a major adult film star in her twenties and thirties before she became a director, sex educator and author. She still acts occasionally, appearing primarily in "mature" themed films. I knew she was about fifty –five but she would have looked fantastic for a woman fifteen years younger. Her body may have been obscured by her outfit but I knew she was still fit and tone. I admit I've watched and masturbated to a few of her more recent videos. Hey, I have to do something when I'm on the road and can't find a lover. I just love her attitude concerning women and sex, "sex is something that women should dive into with gusto and enjoy every bit as much as a man."

"Hello, you must be Peggy. It's so nice to meet you," She said as she held out her hand.

"Hello, and you're Nora Hartwick. I'm a big fan. I love your movies and your books. It's an honor to meet you, Ms. Hartwick" I replied as I took her hand.

"Well, thank you, I'm glad you like the books, my publisher will be pleased," Nora said with a laugh as she stepped aside. "Please come on in and please call me Nora. The neighbor's will think badly of me if they see I made such a beautiful woman stand in hall."

"Thank you, but I think your neighbors should be used to seeing a beautiful woman in the hall, every time you step out," I replied as I stepped into the suite.

"Ah, you're a flatterer... I like that," Nora laughingly replied.

The suite opened into a large dining area with an eight person table and a hallway leading to more rooms on one side. The other side had an open office space and a living room area with a bar and a large flat screen TV above a fireplace. As we stepped further into the suite my attention was directed to the large TV. A scene from one of Nora's more infamous and one of my favorite movies was playing on the screen. It was from very early in her career, back when adult films still had a plot. She was playing the role of a sex therapist teaching a young couple about anal sex. The reason I remember it was because it was the first interracial sex scene I ever watched. The couple was interracial, a black man and a white woman, which was rare for that time. My husband had brought a copy of that video and we would pleasure each other while we watched it. I used to get so turned on, watching that big black cock sliding in and out of Nora's and the other girl's white pussies and assholes, that I would drench the bed. I even went out and brought a big black dildo so I could reenact the scenes in my mind whenever my husband was away on business. I had grown up in the south where the thought of fucking a black man was something that just wasn't done. After seeing that video the thought of fucking a black man became a huge turn on for me. And once I did fuck a black man, I began thinking about it all the time. As I stood there watching the video and thinking about Nora and big black cocks, my thoughts were interrupted by a loud booming voice.

"Peggy my dear, it's so great to see you again," the voice bellowed.

I instantly recognized the voice. It belonged to Dwayne, a powerful local Atlanta politician. I had first run into him at the disaster site I had worked this past week. He was a big, handsome, light skinned black man with short black hair, mustache and goatee. He was life of the party type of guy with bright brown eyes and a big warm smile, laughing and joking with everyone as he shook their hands. He was sitting on one of the couches in the living room watching the video. The robe he was wearing was partially open, exposing his big, fully erect dick. Nora had moved next to me and I now noticed that her lipstick was slightly smeared. I figured she must have been blowing him when I arrived. Dwayne got up and turned to face us. He tried to close his robe but his dick still stuck out.

"Well Nora, was I right, she is beautiful isn't she," Dwayne said with his usual big warm smile.

"She certainly is, Lover. You've out done yourself," Nora replied as she held out an arm to him.

As Dwayne crossed the room to get closer to Nora and me, I thought about the second time I had met him. It was on Saturday afternoon in the study in Ray's estate. Ray told me that he had just concluded some business with a local politician and had sent me into the study to be "extra nice" to him. We all knew what "extra nice" meant. I was naked except for the leather collar and my high heels. I had recognized Dwayne right away but luckily he didn't seem to recognize me. I deal with a lot of conservative straight-laced people at work and it was always a worry of mine that my company might find out about all my extracurricular activities.

Anyway Dwayne and I spent an enjoyable time together. He turned out to be an excellent lover, one of the best I ever had, but he was also a bit of a bastard. Just before he left the study he told me that he had recognized me. He told me he wanted me to come and "see him" whenever he called or he would expose my secrets. My blood boiled at the thought of being blackmailed but another conflicting thought also crossed my mind... his wonderful big black cock. I knew if he called, I would find a way to be there. I wouldn't miss the chance to suck and fuck that beautiful black cock for the world.

I don't know if Ray knew about the blackmail but I figured he must still have some business to conclude with Dwayne, why else send me here. And since my oath to the Secret Society required me to enthusiastically serve all the Masters, and all others, as direct by any Master I resigned myself to my fate. Besides Dwayne was an excellent lover and when I factored in that Nora might be involved, this could turn out to be a fantastic end to my service to the Secret Society here in Atlanta.

"Hello Dwayne, it's great to see you too. You never told me you knew the beautiful and famous Nora Hartwick," I replied after he kissed both Nora and me on the cheek.

"Yeah, we meet at a swinger's convention about fourteen or fifteen years ago, right Babe," Dwayne replied, answering me and confirming it with Nora.

"Yeah Lover, I remember it well. It was in San Francisco. I was invited to give a lecture on some topic, I don't even remember what, and my eyes kept going to this very handsome man out in the audience. Well I knew then I had to meet him. So when I saw him in the hallway after my lecture I went up to him. That led to coffee and that led to us in bed, fucking like crazy," Nora replied with a laugh as she slipped an arm around Dwayne.

"Well I do remember your talk. It was about how a woman should take charge of her sex life, that she should dive right in and enjoy it every bit as much as men do. I'm happy you followed your own advice. I might not have gotten to meet you if you didn't," Dwayne replied as he pulled Nora close and kissed her again.

"I've seen a video of your lecture on that subject. I loved it, it inspired me to dive right in and take charge of my own sex life," I added as I slipped an arm around the other side of Nora's body.

As I slid my arm around Nora I couldn't stop myself from letting my hand slowly brush across her magnificently famous ass. Nora let out a soft murmur of delight and turned her head toward me. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips, softly at first but as I responded our kiss became more passionate. She untangled herself from Dwayne and embraced me. Her hands slid down to my ass. She pushed my dress up and caressed my buttocks.

"Mmm, what a nice ass...and no panties, Big D you're right, she is a naughty girl," Nora said when she broke our kiss.

"What can I say, if I had my way I'd be naked all the time," I added.

"We can arrange that," Nora replied as she reached up and pulled down the zipper on my dress.

My dress was very tight fitting so Dwayne stepped over and helped Nora pull it down. It fell, gathering around my ankles, leaving me naked, except for my collar and shoes. I took a small step to the side and kicked my dress away.

"Well I'm naked but what about you two," I asked.

Dwayne moved around behind Nora and slipped the baby doll off her shoulders. He let it fall to the floor and reached around her and cupped her breasts. The bra she was wearing snapped in the front so I reached out and unclasped it. Together Dwayne and I removed her bra, making certain to fondle her lovely tits as we worked. Dwayne began kissing Nora on the back of the neck and shoulders as he continued caressing her breasts while I slid my hands down her body to her hips. I hooked a finger around the string on each side of her thong. Slowly I squatted, dragging her thong down over her hips to the floor. I got my first close look at her famous pussy, it was beautiful. Now Nora was naked too, well except for her garter, stockings and heels but that is a different kind of turn on itself.

"Ok, the ladies are naked, what about you, Big D," I said when I stood up

.

"Yeah, if you get to see us naked it's only fair that we get to see you," Nora added as broke free of Dwayne's grasp and moved behind him

.

I reached up and pushed Dwayne's robe off his shoulders as Nora took hold of it and let it fall to the floor. Dwayne stood there naked still sporting a large fully erect hard on.

"Well ladies, we're all naked, now what do we do?" Dwayne laughingly asked.

"I have an idea. I've always said a woman should take charge and grabbed life by the horns,and this is some horn," Nora said as she grabbed Dwayne's dick. " What do say Peggy want to join me?"

"I'd be delighted, let's move to the couch," I replied as I reach out and took hold of his balls.

Both Nora and I laughed but we moved together, leading Dwayne to the couch by his cock and balls. We pushed Dwayne down onto the couch and fell to our knees between his legs. It caused him to spread his legs open wide. Still holding his dick Nora leaned in and licked and sucked the head. Then she offered it to me. I stuck out my tongue, twirled it around the head a few times before taking the head and a couple of inches of his shaft into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on Dwayne's cock a few times before relinquishing it back to Nora. Back and forth we traded, taking more and more time to lick the shaft, flick our tongues around the head or swallow more and more of his dick each time. After a few rounds of back and forth Nora laid her hand on my ass and caressed and fondled my buttocks while I was sucking Dwayne's cock. She slipped her fingers between my ass cheeks and glided them down, over my anus to my pussy. I was already wet and her finger easily slipped inside. She worked it in and out a few times before she pulled the wet digit out.

"Oh my god Big D, she's dripping wet already, just from sucking your cock," Nora said to Dwayne as she held up her wet finger.

I lifted my mouth off of Dwayne's' cock and turned to look at Nora.

"I was wet when I got here," I said with a naughty laugh.

"Yeah, I told you Baby, she gets turned on just thinking about dick," Dwayne added.

"And pussy, I love pussy too," I added as I leaned forward and sucked Nora's wet finger into my mouth.

"That's nice to know," Nora replied with a laugh

.

I turned back and starting sucking Dwayne's cock again and Nora ran her hands over my ass again. She slipped her fingers back between my ass cheeks and glided them down to my anus. This time she drew her fingers in a circle around that sensitive rose bud. I took my mouth off Dwayne's cock and groaned in delight.

"Oh and you like getting your ass played with too, do you? Do you like getting rimmed or fucked in the butt?" Nora seductively asked as she slipped the tip of her finger into my asshole.

"Yes, all of it, oh my god yes," I groaned.

"Oh that's great Peggy, I think we're gonna have a fun time this evening," Nora replied as she moved around behind me.

Nora grabbed my buttocks and pushed them apart. She feathered licks and kisses from the top of my ass crack to my anus. She circled her tongue around my butt hole before plunging the tip inside. I groaned again, louder and with more passion than before. I couldn't believe my fortune, a world famous pornstar rimming my ass while I sucked on her lover's big black dick. While Nora was licking my asshole she slipped a finger back into my pussy. She worked the digit back and forth a few times before adding a second finger. Again she worked both digits back and forth a few times before she added a third finger inside me. My pussy was so soaking wet, I could feel my juices running down my thighs. Nora removed her fingers from inside my pussy and rubbed the wet digits on my clit, I lost it. I cried out that I was cumming as my body shuddered and shook. I think I impressed Nora when I quickly recovered and grabbed her hand and pushed it back on my pussy. I tried to get her to help me cum again but she stopped.

"Oh my you do cum easily but yet you still wants more, yeah we gonna have a good time with you tonight but I think it's my turn to suck Big D's cock," Nora replied as she turned her attention back to Dwayne.

I moved back, away from Dwayne giving Nora more room to kneel between his legs. She moved her body up on his legs, resting her arms on the tops of his thighs with her head buried in his crotch. As she licked and sucked his cock and balls I moved behind her and caressed her buttocks, pushing them apart. I had seen her beautiful pussy and asshole a thousand times in her films but to see them right in front of me, staring back at me was incredible. The lips of Nora's pussy were puffy and already glistening with a coat of her feminine juices. I ran my tongue through the center of her pussy, but stopped just short of her clit. I used my thumbs to pull her pussy lips apart and stick my tongue deep into her opening, drinking up her sweet nectar. I kept returning to the area near Nora's clit but never quite touching it. Nora shuddered and moaned with each teasing flick of my tongue. I could tell she needed to cum and she needed it bad. Slowly I drew circles around her clit with the tip of my tongue. Nora groaned in response as I increased the speed and pressure of my tongue. Around and around I twirled my tongue, driving her closer and closer to a powerful climax. I wet one of my fingers by slipping it into her pussy and working it around. Then I placed it against her puckered asshole. As I pushed my wet finger into her butt I quickly flicked my tongue back and forth on her clit. Instantly Nora came, her body shuddered and shook as she threw back her head and cried out in pleasure.

I pulled my finger from Nora's ass and moved up on the couch. I was kneeling up rite, on the cushion next to Dwayne. Nora had fallen back on her ankles with her head down, as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. When she looked up she watched me share a passionate tongue filled kiss with Dwayne while I stroked a hand up and down his big dick.

"Oh my god Peggy that was wonderful. Why don't you get up on Dwayne? I think he'd like to fuck, wouldn't you Lover," Nora asked.

"Fuck yeah, come Peggy get over here," Dwayne enthusiastically replied.

"You don't care if I fuck him first?" I asked.

"No, I know Dwayne he'll have plenty of cum for both of us. Beside I love to watch him fuck new women," Nora replied.

I got up and started to move over Dwayne.

"Wait, why don't you face away from me, that way Nora can watch my dick going in and out of your pussy," Dwayne said.

I tried to stand on the couch but it was too wobbly with my high heels on. I kicked them off and stood over Dwayne as I lowered my body. Dwayne grabbed my hips and guided me down. Nora knelt back up and grabbed Dwayne's dick. She also reached a hand under me and held the lips of my pussy open. As I lowered my body Dwayne's cock slid up into my wet slit. I pushed my hips down, savoring every inch, every bump and pulsing vein on the big fat black cock as it open me up. I pushed myself down until all of him was buried in my pussy, moaning again and again as a rush of erotic delight surged through my body.

I held myself still, enjoying the feeling of having Dwayne's dick buried deep in my pussy for a short time before I began moving up and down on his fat pole. Nora had perfect view of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. She leaned her head in and began licking and kissing both of us. She licked and kissed his balls, his long pole each time it slid from my pussy and she licked my clit each time Dwayne's cock was buried deep inside me. It was enough of a push to send me over the edge. My pussy shuttered around Dwayne's big fat cock, tightly gripping him in place as my body quivered and quaked. I felt myself tense up as a powerful wave of orgasmic delight flowed through my body, leaving me weak and breathless in its wake.