Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

"Are you okay?" he asked me and I nodded, fascinated by the point of the letter opener coming into the camera's field of view.

I asked if it would hurt. and he said he didn't know but that he'd read it hurts some girls a lot and others barely notice.

I had been so preoccupied with deciding what to do that I hadn't really looked into this but it seemed Ron had done a complete investigation. I asked about what I had heard, "Isn't there supposed to be blood?" He told me that there would probably be some but not a lot.

I looked at the hymen on the TV screen and the point of the letter opener poised next to them. I just said, "Do it."

He pushed the letter opener into the division between the openings in my hymen. It took a bit of pressure and the hymen suddenly gave way. It hurt a little like a pin prick and droplets of blood appeared at each side of my vagina. I could see a black hole that now led, unimpeded, to the inside of my vagina. Ron pointed out some remnants of the hymen membrane to the side of the entry. He took a piece of gauze and gently wiped away the blood, some of the membrane also came free. That was more painful but the pain immediately went away.

I asked if we could have intercourse now but he said he'd read that it could be painful and unpleasant until the broken hymen heals. He said he also thought that an uninterrupted session would be best. Go right from what we did earlier into the act itself. Then he claimed that he could get me ready and PLEASE ME MORE if he could insert his fingers. That's right, diary, "please me more." Doesn't seem possible, but he claimed women seem to get the most pleasure when he can also finger the inside of their vagina and "massage the G-spot." I've heard of that, diary.

Ron tried an experiment and slowly inserted his finger into my vagina and it hurt enough that I squealed.

So, diary, I have to wait until Friday to see his penis and have actual intercourse. I have the gauze pad with the blood from my hymen on it as a souvenir. I don't know whether to keep it or trash it.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
colrbtddscolrbtddsabout 7 years ago
Well done !!

great concept -- hope part 2 is as good if not better!!

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 7 years ago
A little weird, but...

Points for originality! Overall an enjoyable read.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
No Strings Attached Haunted by the past, can a legend & a single mom find love?in Mature
Dream Small A trip down memory lane leads to an old flame.in Romance
Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Dad fucks his son's virgin girlfriend in front of him. in Fetish
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
More Stories