Penny: A Story About My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearly cumming too and I couldn't help putting my hand down to the front of my trousers to give it sneaky rub through the material. I was slightly behind my mum so I knew she couldn't see what I was doing down there. Much more like this and I was going to do it in my pants!

The story went on the to describe how the older gentleman watched the young man climb onto his wife and start to fuck his cock up her vagina, in and out, slowly at first then building up speed until he came his load up there, taking ages over his lengthy climax. He withdrew and the old lady continued to lay on her back, legs wide open so hubby could see her sexy creampie. There was a beautiful photo of this alongside the story. The older man had just about got enough of a stiffy to take over, and he gently eased it up into his wife's spunk-filled hole, forcing the young man's sperm to run out and down over her little brown bum hole onto the bed. The husband described how her cunt felt as his cock slopped about in the other man's ample sperm, and within a few strokes he was dumping his own load of cum up her hole to join the first load. The photos of the resulting double-creampie were fantastic, and I couldn't hold back – I just rubbed my stiff cock through my trousers until it exploded its filth into my pants, several thick, wet jets cumming up from the end of my prick into the confines of the material.

I was sure mum hadn't seen what I'd done, and as I turned my attention to her, I noticed she'd slipped her left hand into her wrap-around skirt and between her thighs without me noticing, and was gently moving her left arm in a rhythmic motion up and down, presumably with the side of her hand brushing against the material of her knickers. As I looked on, mum closed her eyes, leaned forward slightly in her chair, closed her thighs tightly against her hand and let out a loud sigh as the first pulse of an orgasm hit her body. Then, a louder more guttural cry of "Ahhh,," and with that, she turned slightly towards me, opened her eyes, looked down to where I was kneeling and had a third spasm with another loud "Uhhh" as we looked one another in the eye.

As she recovered from her sexual climax, she turned back towards the laptop and closed down the internet browser before moving both hands up to her lovely dyed-brown, curly hair which she pretended to straighten, while saying "Ooh, I'm sorry about that darling, I lost myself there for a moment, you shouldn't have seen me do that.

"It's OK mum" I said, wanting to avoid her feeling too bad about it, "I've done the same as you – look..." I pointed down to a damp stain on the front of my trousers which she looked at with interest, smiling.

"That was too much for both of us then, was it darling?" she asked.

Not much happened between us for the next few days, and our mutual masturbation session wasn't mentioned at all. I continued to stay with her while she went for a pee, and always pulled her panties up for her afterwards making sure I got a good look at her sexy cunt while doing so, and loving the bit where she wiped herself with toilet tissue. Wanking into her knickers while looking at dirty stuff on the internet continued every night, but I found myself looking only at pictures of elderly ladies who looked a bit like mum before cumming off. One morning when I was helping her get dressed, she hadn't got her clean knickers ready for me to put over her feet as usual, so she pointed to a bedside drawer and told me to take a clean pair from in there. When I opened it, lying in the drawer on top of the various pairs of panties was a large white vibrator and a half-used tube of KY jelly! I moved them both to one side to select a pair of knickers and looked back at mum to see whether she'd noticed what I'd seen. Sure enough, of course, she'd spotted me as I looked at the vibrator and she just smiled at me and uttered a coy little "Oh."

"Sorry mum, I didn't know that was there, erm....sorry..." was all I could manage, followed by "It looks awfully big! Doesn't it hurt?"

"Of course it doesn't hurt – not if I'm gentle with it, anyway! That's what the KY jelly's for!", she exclaimed. "It might look big, but when you get to my age you need a big one to get you off properly!"

"You managed OK without it the other day," I challenged.

"Oh, I usually do darling, but sometimes I need something inside me before I can reach an orgasm."

As we put her knickers on, mum made an extra big show of fitting them snugly around her pussy, running her fingers around the knicker elastic of the legs, pulling the gusset to one side, then the other, affording me an extra good view of her snatch as she did so. Now we'd been through the last few weeks together, seeing mum's cunt seemed perfectly normal, and she was now perfectly relaxed about me having a good look at her sex parts while she dressed. I couldn't let the moment pass without raising this exact subject, it just seemed right and I knew the opportunity may not raise itself like this again. "Mum, it's great that you and I are so relaxed with one another, I enjoy our time like this and the flirty way we behave, but you don't think we've gone over the top a bit? I mean, are you still comfortable with how we are together?"

Mum looked at me sympathetically, as if I was being silly. "Ah, bless," she said, "you're so sweet, and you've been really kind to me in my hour of need, letting me stay here and doing all these things for me." We were now sitting side-by-side on the edge of her bed, both facing the bedside table with the knicker-cum-vibrator drawer. "A bit of nudity's alright, it's not hurting anyone, and it's good that we're relaxed with one another, it makes it easier for you to look after me. I don't care if you see my bits, I'm 77 – what difference could it make?"

"I know mum," I replied, "but masturbating in the same room and looking at dirty pictures and stories – some people would think that's rather inappropriate, wouldn't you say?"

My mum wasn't to be put off, but really that's what I was secretly hoping in testing the water like this. She leaned her head to one side to rest it on my shoulder and said "I've not been with a man for years, and I thought I never would again". She paused, then continued with a sigh, "It feels beautiful to share something with a lovely man again darling."

I put my arm around her shoulder to comfort her and I could see she was stifling a few tears. I felt emotional too, so for a few moments we just sat on her bed and held one another. After a while, she sat upright and said decisively "Come on darling, we have things to do, it's Saturday and tonight's my big night – my first night out with the girls since I broke my leg. Sue's coming to collect me at 7:00 so I need to make sure I'm good and ready in plenty of time."

The day wore on, and by late afternoon mum went upstairs to wash and get ready, me helping her on and off the loo as usual. I left her to get ready in her room and after what seemed like ages she called for me to help her. "Clean knickers and a pair of tights tonight, what do you think darling?"

"Good idea," I replied, and took the undies from her hand. Mum had been getting ready and doing her make-up for at least an hour-and-a-half, and I must admit she looked utterly stunning for a woman of her age. She wore a pale pink, silky bath robe which she undid and allowed to fall completely open at the front to expose herself to my gaze. Underneath, she wore only a black lacy bra over her gorgeous little titties, and with no knickers on I had a plain and uninterrupted view of her lovely little old slot. Mum's natural colouring was always very light, and I could still see this in her pubic hair. It was very pale, and so thin and wispy that it looked almost as if she'd got a totally shaven cunt. As she parted her legs slightly to allow me to slip on her matching lacy black panties, for the first time I noticed her long and protruding labia, hanging down from inside the folds of her outer cunt lips. How I longed to bury my head in there and suck the fleshy folds of pink skin, to penetrate her hole with my tongue and lick the sensitive little nub of her clit buried within.

Her knickers came slowly up, and I took extra care to make sure they were fitted snugly and comfortably around her thighs and waist. Next, her pale, tan-coloured tights which I placed onto her feet and lower legs before running them carefully up over her knees, over her dainty little thighs, across her bandages and up to her lovely black panties. I longed for her to remove these tights and knickers later so I could masturbate and cum off in them. As I pulled the nylons up over her panties, I used both my hands to smooth them over her thighs and hips, eventually working my way up to the waist band which I pulled up high to make sure the gusset was pressed tightly into her knickers and cunt. Again, I used the palms of my hands, pretending to ensure a close, smooth fit, but really delighting in the feel of my mother's sexy body through the nylon. I gently stroked her hips, then around her waist, then moved my hands down and slid them across the surface of her buttocks, finally daring to move round to the front and place my right hand down between her legs where I rubbed gently her cunt through the material. "How does that feel, mum?" I asked.

"Very nice darling, but if there's much more of that I won't want to go out with my girlfriends, will I?" Mum put a cotton dress on over her head, her jewellery and her flat shoes, and she was ready. Her friend Sue came to collect her at the appointed time, and she was gone.

While mum was out I took the dirty knickers she'd had on for most of the day, went to the knicker drawer in her bedroom, took out a pair of tights like the ones she had on now and her vibrator and went to my room. Once there, I laid the items out on the bed, stripped off my clothes and started to masturbate myself while looking at and feeling the items. I picked up the knickers and smelt the moist and tangy gusset, then put out my tongue and licked away at the delicious deposits within. Next I inspected the vibrator, and sure enough there were some signs of old vaginal deposits around the bottom where the shaft joined the round base containing the switch. I did the same with the vibrator as I had with mum's dirty panties, first smelling the acrid delights and then tasting the sweet, dried deposits from her vaginal cum juice. I took the plastic cock and licked and sucked the shaft pretending it had come freshly from mum's cunt, and fantasising that she was there watching me and encouraging me on. As the crucial moment approached, I laid out the tights on the bed, gusset upwards, placed mum's soiled panties on top as if they'd been freshly removed from her, put the vibrator on the panties with the tip in the messy discharge, then wanked my cock furiously while pointing it at the ensemble, saying to myself out loud, "here it comes mum, are you ready, are you ready for my spunk? I'm doing it now, here it come, right up your little old cunt, here it comes, fuck me, fuck me mum..." with which my sperm shot out coating the tights, knickers and vibrator. It was runnier than usual this time, perhaps I'd been wanking too much, but there was still plenty of it to make a real mess of the assembled underwear and vibrator. After I'd cum, I continued wanking my subsiding cock, savouring the afterglow and looking at my dollops of spunk, particularly on the knickers. (There's a photo of this online if you look hard enough!)

I did a load of washing which included the tights (but not the panties, which I really wanted mum to spot in the laundry basket full of my spunk!), then dried the tights and replaced them with the vibrator in her knicker drawer. I felt I'd better wait up for her to come home as she'd undoubtedly need some assistance. Sure enough, at just after midnight, I heard her key in the front door followed by mum's friend Sue helping mum into the hallway. They both looked at me and smiled, Sue because of mum's state, and mum because of the amount she'd had to drink. I took over with mum, said goodnight to Sue and closed the door behind her. Mum was very squiffy, but not what I'd call drunk, just unstable on her feet, and from what she was saying, without inhibition. She put her arms around my neck with her face very close to mine, gave me a quick peck on the lips and said "Take me to bed please darling".

We stopped off at the bathroom for her to have a pee where her dress, tights and panties were discarded on the floor. She peed in the loo with me still holding onto her, wiped herself underneath and with my help, stood up and proceeded to the bedroom. Once there, she took off her jewellery and her bra and slipped down into bed fully naked, resting her head on the pillow. When she closed her eyes, I was utterly crestfallen until she said softly, "Darling, why don't you put the lamp on, turn off the main light and stay here to keep me company for a while?"

I did as I was bid, and knelt down on the floor leaning on the bed by her side. She spoke: "Darling, I've had such a wonderful time tonight, it's lovely to see my friends at last. We talked quite a lot about you, of course."

"Why would you want to talk about me, mum?" I asked.

"Because all my friends fancy the pants off you – didn't you know? Pippa and Emma fancy you a bit, Tricia fancies you lots and Sue would be in your pants before you could say 'knife', given half a chance! She absolutely idolises you. I think she even fantasises about you a little bit too!"

"That's all very well, mum, but I'm sure she's not really my type," was all I could think of to say, although I made a mental note of this for the future.

"Oh darling, I don't think you'd say that if she were lying here instead of me, would you? Be honest, you'd fuck the living daylights out of her!."

As mum spoke, I could see her re-arranging her position under the duvet. She bent her left leg slightly at the knee and moved it outwards to her left, and I could sense her right hand move down her body and come to rest between her legs. Still with her eyes tightly closed, I could see a rhythmic motion developing under the duvet, at the same time as which her left hand moved up to her breasts. "Tell me what you'd like to do to her darling," she told me.

"Well, I don't suppose I'd kick her out of bed, I'm sure I could make love to her if required" I said

"Come on darling, you can do better than that, tell me what you'd really like to do to her, " she said, continuing to stroke herself intimately under the duvet.

I just went for it now – it was quite obvious that mum wanted to masturbate herself while I described fucking Sue. "OK mum, I think I'd like to fuck her – is that what you want? Do you want me to fuck your friend Sue? Or perhaps you'd like me to give her lots of foreplay first?" I started to describe in detail what I'd do to Sue, but actually it was what I wanted to do to mum. "I'd start by leaning forward and kissing her fully and sexually on her beautiful open lips, pushing my tongue inside her mouth and mixing our sexy saliva together, and at the same time, I'd run my hand down to her breasts; to her lovely little titties, and I'd finger her hard little nipples. Then perhaps I'd gently stroke her tummy and thighs before moving my hand between her legs and pressing my palm over her vagina."

"Like you did to me earlier through my tights?" she asked, her movements under the duvet becoming stronger and more noticeable.

"Yes that's right, just like when I touched you between your legs. But with Sue, I'd ask her to open her legs wide then I'd push my finger gently inside her vagina to make sure she was nice and wet for me. I'd finger-fuck her for a while until she was very wet and ready, then I'd take my finger out and move it slowly down to her little bum hole and gently stroke her little hole and the sensitive bit of skin between her bum and her vagina. And when I was sure she was ready, I'd move my finger up past her beautiful soft and wet labia to her lovely little clit and I'd start wanking her off just there, slowly at first and then harder and harder, all the while kissing her on her mouth and fiddling her stiff little nipples with my other hand. Is that what you want mum, do you want me to do that?"

Mum's breath was coming on short spasms now, and the duvet had slipped down below her breasts so I could see her left hand fiddling and pinching her nipples as she wanked. Without opening her eyes, she said "I'm nearly there darling, come on now, finger me off, that's it, finger me off and make me cum. Ooh, that's it I'm coming now, finger me darling, finger my cunt – here I come – fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me now right just there, fuck it, fuck it..." Her body wracked and shook in several hard spasms as her orgasm tore through her. Spittle shot from her lips as she spat out her filthy words heightening the sensations of her climax and as the feelings in her subsided, she stroked her tummy with her hands them brought her right hand up to her face to smell her own vaginal juices on her fingers before pulling up the duvet and beaming an enormous smile at me. Still with her eyes closed she said "Thank you darling, I needed that – you're very good, you know!"

"You were pretending to be Sue then, weren't you?" I asked. "You were imagining me doing that to you." No response, just more smiling. "What do you want me to call you now? Should I still call you mum or would you prefer me to call you Sue? Or should I call you Penny?" I'd slipped my hand under the duvet at the side and was stroking her tummy, thighs and the top of her pubic triangle as I spoke. "Tell me what you'd like." I said.

Mum opened her eyes now and looked at me in the lamplight. "Darling, I don't think we can fuck while my leg's like this, but if you like you can get undressed and come to bed with me, I'm sure I can satisfy you somehow. Why don't you call me Penny?"

And that was the last time I called my mother 'mum'. From then on it was just Penny all the time. I undressed quickly and got into bed at the side of Penny, holding her tightly and kissing her open mouth with my lips and tongue. She held my stiff cock in her hand and rubbed it up and down in the most beautiful and skilful hand job I'd ever received. I thrust back into the palm of her hand to meet her strokes, and as I kissed her I cupped her little titties and told her I wanted her. As I neared my climax, I announced I was about to come and penny squeezed tighter, pulled hard back on my foreskin and said "Come on darling, do it on me...". When I ejaculated, It went all over her tummy and vagina and she rubbed my softening cock into the milky filth I'd just done. I cleaned us both with paper tissues and held onto her as we both lay side-by-side in her bed. I thanked her for what she'd done and told her I loved her. "I love you too," she replied.

After a while, I moved position slightly and made her jump a little – she'd obviously been asleep. I told her I was going to leave her now to get some rest but that I'd be back first thing in the morning. "Goodnight Penny" I said, and went to my room.

This was quickly and easily a pattern for our relationship for the rest the time she was in bandages. Every night, we shared a bed – sometimes hers, sometimes mine – where we played with one another and gave each other a sexual climax before kissing goodnight and parting for our own respective room. Although we couldn't fuck, I did give her lots of oral sex while she fiddled her own titties, making her cum onto my mouth. I loved stroking her wet labia and touching her cunt hole while wanking my cock, usually doing my sperm onto her belly and slot. I confessed everything about wanking into her knickers, and she wasn't surprised at all, instead telling me it was a wonderful compliment to pay an old lady.