Penny: A Story About My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When eventually she had her bandages removed she immediately regained some of her mobility but had a course of physiotherapy to strengthen the muscles in her leg. Eventually, the day came when she proudly showed me how well she could walk and how much movement she had in her leg, including how well she could part her legs and raise them both into the air when lying down. That night, we went to bed as usual, but this time there was no foreplay or ritual, she just lay on her back, opened her legs and said "Come and fuck me...".

I lay on top of her and immediately slipped my cock up her wet and waiting vagina, pumping in and out, fucking her cunt harder and harder. I lasted only a few seconds before blowing my load up inside her, then laying my weight to her side, keeping my floppy prick in her love tube. We smiled and kissed one another for a while, and as I fiddled with her beautiful little titties, I could feel my erection starting to return. So did Penny: "Are you going to do it to me again?"

I started pumping my semi-erect cock in and out of her spermy vagina until it was rock hard again, and gave her a long, hard and noisy fuck, bringing her off as we did it. As she came, I felt my own orgasm approach so I increased my pace and held her tightly, shooting a second load of cum inside her belly.

We both went to the bathroom where she sat on the loo with her legs wide open for me to see, and peed a torrent into the toilet as I watched. At the same time as she peed, two loads of my spunk dripped from her vagina into the watery piss below, and as she finished, I took some tissue and wiped her slot from her bum hole up to her clit until it was clean and dry.

We still live together in my house just as any other couple would do, but we both have an appetite for sex greater than any other couple I've ever known. We fuck or masturbate together every single day, at least once. Penny doesn't always cum but she still loves it and makes sure I'm completely satisfied. If I don't come in her vagina, I masturbate onto her or her clothes, or occasionally come in her mouth. I love seeing her peeing, especially when I can lay her on her back straight afterwards and lick her pissy cunt and labia. We both still love our erotic websites which is more or less how this all got started, and we are both now regular contributors to the photographs. Through this, we've made friends online with other couples and love exchanging photos and stories with them.

I've taken ages to get this down in writing, and Penny has read every word so far, even contributing to some of the bits I'd forgotten. Now it's done, I feel a certain catharsis – and as randy as fuck!