Penny Comes Home Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers

"Ummmm, Sheldon."

"Sheldon?! Yeah, right!" she said as she headed towards the back of the apartment with Leonard right behind her.

The noises got louder and more distinct as she headed down the hallway. When she got to the doorway she stopped. The room had the pungent smell of sex. She looked back at Leonard. She peaked around the corner into the bedroom. She couldn't believe what she was seeing! Not only were Sheldon and Penny in there but so were Howard and Raj pounding on each end of her body! Penny was grinding on Sheldon's cock while Howard banged her ass and Raj fucked her face. Sheldon was completely silent while the other three were moaning, groaning, and cursing to god. Penny's body glistened with sweat, her long blonde hair stuck to her body. Sweat was rolling down Raj and Howard's faces, their shirts were soaked.

Penny could feel another orgasm coming. Once again, she started to grind even harder on the hot rod that was sliding in and out of her shivering slit. Raj was slamming his thick tool into her face, slamming it against the back of her mouth, its girth not allowing it to slip into Penny's throat. Howard, to his credit, was like the Eveready bunny, he just kept going, and going, and going, thrusting his hips, driving his cock in as far as it would go.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Uhhhhhhh!" moaned Penny around Raj's cock that was pumping her mouth. Her body muscles tensed, her hands clutched the bed spread. All three men could feel her orifices clamp down on their cocks as her second orgasm tore through body.

Bernadette had seen enough. She turned and headed back down the hallway towards the living area, grabbing Leonard's hand along the way. "Okay, mister, you're coming with me!"

The tone in her voice scared Leonard a little. "What? What did I do?!"

Bernadette dragged Leonard into the living room. She spun him around and threw him onto the couch. "Sit!" Leonard sailed into the couch. "Was that your...your...cock in that picture?" Bernadette asked as if she was asking her child if they were the one who tracked mud into the house.

The guys were a little intimidated by Bernadette when she got fired up. Leonard was a little intimidated right now. Not to mention he was blown away by the fact the word "cock" just came out of this little Christian girl's mouth. "Uhhh, ummm, yes, yes it was."

"Okay, bub, let's see it."

"See what?"

"Your cock! C'mon, let's see it."

Leonard timidly peeled back his robe, revealing a hard, thick 8 inch cock. It was still standing at attention from watching Penny cum with three cocks in her.

Bernadette's attitude took a full 180 degree turn. "Ooooo, yep, that's the one. Scooch over to Sheldon's spot. That'll make this all the more fun."

"Make what fun?" Leonard asked as he slid over to Sheldon's spot on the couch, the center of Sheldon's universe.

Without a word, Bernadette unbuttoned the sweater that always seemed like it was going to bust open at any moment, struggling to restrain her 37 inch bust within it. She peeled it off her shoulders and threw it to the side, revealing a lacy yellow bra. Her hard nipples were poking through the thin material. Next, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, showing that she was wearing a matching yellow thong.

She stood in front of Leonard with her hands on her hips, his mouth agape at the 37-27-35 curves that stood before him. "Well, what do you think?"

"Uh. Uh. Wow. Uh, wow." Bernadette giggled at his reaction.

Bernadette reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She let it slide down her arms. She threw it off to the side, joining her sweater. Her 34Cs were surprisingly firm and perky with no sag to them at all. She massaged her own tits, pinching her nipples. "You know what these are good for?" she purred. Leonard could only shake his head. "Let me show you."

Bernadette knelt before Leonard and slid between his legs. She cupped both of her breasts and wrapped his pole in their warmth. She sent a stream of saliva into her cleavage and then began to slowly move her tiny body up and down, sliding Leonard's cock between her beautiful tits.

"Oh. My. Gawd!" Leonard said as he threw his head back into the couch.

Back in the bedroom, things were getting heated. Howard, pounding Penny's ass, was the first of the three guys to go.

"Yep! Oh yeah! Yep! Here it...grrrrroooohhhhh!" Howard continued to give hard thrusts, skin slapping against skin, pumping his cum into her heart shaped ass.

Penny could feel its warmth filling her. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!" she moaned around Raj's cock that was filling her throat.

When he felt he could give no more, Howard pulled his cock out of Penny's ass, bringing with it a stream of cum that ran down her thighs. He climbed off the bed and sat in the chair in the corner, the same chair Raj had sat in earlier.

Sheldon peaked over at Howard from underneath Penny. "Howard, are you alright? You sounded like you were in a great deal of pain."

Howard shook his head. "Yes, Sheldon, I'm fine. More than fine," he replied, still trying to catch his breath. "Oooooo, my camera!" he thought to himself. "I can relive this over and over!" Howard pulled out his phone and began to record the proceedings.

Penny continued to grind on Sheldon's pogo stick while Raj filled her throat with caramel cock. Penny could feel herself about to cum again. With her ass free of a cock in it she could grind even harder on Sheldon's pole.

Sheldon was clueless but Raj knew what was coming. "She's going to cum again with my cock in her mouth! Is this a great country or what?!"Raj thought to himself.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Penny's body went into convulsions again. Raj reached down and gave Penny's erect nipple a hard squeeze, bringing a squeal.

In the living room, Leonard was getting the best titty fuck of his life from Bernadette. But she decided it was time to ramp it up a little. She leaned back and released him from her cleavage.

Leonard opened his eyes. "Awwww. Are we done?"

"Are you kidding? No, we're not done. Not by a long shot." She climbed onto his lap and hovered over his stick. He held it steady as she lowered herself onto it. "Ohhhhhh yessssss!" she yelled in her tiny, high pitched voice all the way down until she was sitting in his lap. "Ohhhhhh, Leonard!" She began to bounce up and down on him He began to thrust his hips, trying to match her rhythm.

"Oh. My. Gawwwwd!" Leonard exclaimed. He grabbed her ass to help with the rhythm. Bernadette's tits were bouncing in front of his face. He latched onto a nipple, sucking, nibbling, and running circles around it with his tongue.

"Ohhhhh, Leonard! Yes! Yes! Oh yes!"

Back in the bedroom, Bernadette's screams from the living room could be heard over the moaning of the three bodies on the bed. Howard, who had been stroking himself with one hand while recording Penny getting fucked by his two friends, decided to investigate. As he walked by the bed he gave Penny's ass a hard slap, bringing a muffled squeal from Penny. Howard stopped and pointed the camera at her ass, clearly showing the red hand print he left.

When Howard stuck his head around the hallway corner he got an instant hard on. Bernadette was bouncing on Leonard's cock like it was a pogo stick, screaming and cursing her head off. He held his phone up and began recording.

It wasn't long before Leonard spotted Howard over Bernadette's shoulder. "Howard? Howard!"

"Wuh-wuh-what?"

Bernadette stopped bouncing and looked over her shoulder. "Howie?! How long have you been standing there?"

"Uhhhhhh, not long. No, not long at all."

"Yeah, right!" Bernadette yelled. "I saw what you were doing back there!" she said in a scolding voice.

"What? Who? Me? Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course I'm sure!" She paused. "Why don't you come over here and put that hard on to good use? I want you to do to me what you did to Penny!"

"Y-y-you mean you want..."

"That's right, Howard, I want you to fuck my ass!"

Leonard and Bernadette were lying on the couch when Howard got there. Bernadette bent down until her breasts were smashed on Leonard's chest, pointing her ass out for Howard. Howard climbed onto the couch and touched the head of his cock to her rosebud, causing it to quiver. "I'm getting to fuck two women in the ass in the same night! This is the greatest day of my life!" Howard thought to himself. He slipped the head past her sphincter and slowly eased it in until his balls hit her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhmagawd!" he moaned.

"Oh Mother of Mary!" Bernadette screamed.

She began to grind on Leonard's fat cock as he thrust his hips into her. Howard grabbed her ample hips and began to pound away at her ass.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Bernadette cried out. "Yes! Yes! Oh my god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like you mean it!

In the bedroom, things were reaching a climax.

"Penny. Penny. Your...your...your vagina is squeezing my penis. I feel funny. My penis feels hot," Sheldon reported.

Penny stopped Raj's thrusting hips and spit him out of her mouth. She could feel Sheldon's massive snake throb inside her. "Mmmmmhmmmm, that's good, sweetie," she said as she continued to grind on his cock. "Go with it, Sheldon, just...mmmmm...go with it. Cum for me, Sheldon. Ohhhhh fuck! I want to feel you cum," she coaxed him.

She took Raj back into her mouth and really started to grind on Sheldon.

"Oh! Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh my lord!" Sheldon exploded inside Penny. She felt the warmth of his cum filling her. His cock continued to throb. She didn't know if she'd ever felt that much cum come from one person. Sure, she'd gangbangs where multiple men would fill her cunt with cum. But she'd never had one man fill it up the way Sheldon was right now.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" Penny moaned as she continued to grind her hips into Sheldon.

"Oh! Oh, Penny! My penis is throbbing!"

Raj continued to pump his cock into Penny's mouth as he watched Sheldon cum for the first time in his life. Now his cock was beginning to throb. Penny could feel it pound in her mouth.

Sheldon's body went limp when his cock stopped pumping Penny's pussy full of cum. "Oh dear lord," he said panting.

Raj couldn't give Penny a verbal warning, but he could give her a physical one. He grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her off his cock. He pulled her up until she was in full up sitting position on Sheldon's lap. He was standing on the bed, his head almost touching the ceiling. He got close to her, his cock hanging over her tits, stroking it fast and hard.

"Ohhh, you want to come on my tits, sweetie?" Penny asked sexily, cupping and holding them up for display. Raj nodded his head. "Then c'mon, you mute bastard, let's see what that caramel cock of yours has. C'mon, give it to me," she cooed.

Raj grunted and a stream of milky white cum shot out of his hose like a canon, splashing against her chest and splattering across the top of her tits. Two more streams shot out, one hitting her in the chin, the other landing in her cleavage. Penny finally stopped the barrage by taking him into her mouth and jacking him, hoping to suck the last bit out of his ball sack.

"Oh! It got on me! I think his stuff got on me!" Sheldon starting screaming, wrestling to get himself out from under Penny, forcing Raj's cock out of her mouth and nearly knocking her drunken body off the bed. Raj put his hands on the ceiling trying to maintain his balance as the bed shook. "I need a shower! I need a shower!" he yelled as he ran out of the room. Raj and Penny just looked at each other and shook their heads.

Penny, in a drunken haze and exhausted from satisfying four cocks, collapsed onto the bed and closed her eyes. Raj lowered himself onto the floor and lay down, closing his eyes, also, thinking what a great country this was.

On the couch in the living room, every part of Bernadette's tiny body was on fire. "Ohmagod, fuck me, you bastards! Harder! Harder! Ohhhhhhhhmygawwwwwd!" Her body twitched, her ass and cunt clamped down on Leonard and Howard's cocks like vice grips. The orgasm she had wanted ever since seeing that picture of Leonard's cock was shooting through her body like a missile.

Howard couldn't stand anymore. "Bernie! Bernie! Oy vay! Ohhhhhhh!" He grabbed her hips tightly and slammed his hips into her ass as hard as he could. The sound of skin slapping skin could be heard throughout the apartment. He pumped whatever cum he hadn't left in Penny's ass into Bernadette's. Bernadette, still coming down from her own orgasm, could feel his thick cum filling her ass. When he felt like he had emptied his balls of any cum that was left he finally pulled out, a little bubble of cum following him out her ass. He stumbled to the chair next to the couch and fell into it. Even in his exhausted state the horn dog in him couldn't be stopped. He picked his phone back up and started to record again.

Bernadette bounced on Leonard's pogo stick as fast as she could. She concentrated on squeezing his cock with her cunt on each stroke. She could feel his cock throb inside her. As she moved her hips she leaned down and whispered into Leonard's ear, "Leonard, would like to see what else my tits are good for?" He looked at her face. She had the wickedest, sexiest grin on her face he had ever seen.

"Oh, yes, I'd love to see that!" he said, sweat rolling off his forehead.

She climbed off of him and knelt down on the floor, her back to Howard. "C'mon, Leonard, stand up," she cooed. Leonard stood up and faced her, his rod pointing at her flushed face. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. She grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked it with firm, deliberate strokes, raising her body to the point where her breasts were level with his cock. She looked into his face with that same, sexy grin. "They're great for catching cum."

"Oh. Oh. Ummmm...cooool," Leonard said with a grin.

"Hey, uh, guys, I hate to interrupt, but do you think you could spin around a little bit?" Howard asked.

Leonard had forgotten Howard was even there. "Wuh wuh what?" Bernadette looked over her shoulder and shot Howard a look, still stroking Leonard.

"What?! I can't see!" Howard said as if he was asking them to move out of the way because he couldn't see the TV.

"Oh for cryin' out loud," Leonard said in disbelief.

"Oh, c'mon Leonard, it'll be fun to watch this later," Bernadette said as she started to spin around, with Leonard following her.

Leonard looked at Howard. "Happy now?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Perfect!" Howard said, ignoring the sarcasm and giving him the thumbs up. "Carry on, my good man. Now blast her!"

"That's right, Leonard, blast me. C'mon, I want to see if you can cover my tits with cum. I love it when my tits are covered in cum," Bernadette purred, looking into his face with that same grin.

"O-o-okay! Mmmmmhmmmm, just keep doing that...mmmmmhmmmmm...yep...oh! Mmmmmmgrrrrrrrrrr!" Bernadette stroked him hard and fast with both of her tiny hands. Cum sprayed out from Leonard, crashing onto her chest, splashing across the top of her tits. A second stream shot out, landing in her cleavage, streaking down onto her stomach. Bernadette coaxed several more spurts out with her strokes, spreading across her cum catchers. Leonard's body trembled with each new squirt.

"Oh. My. Gawd. Fuck!" Leonard exclaimed breathlessly, looking down upon a smiling Bernadette and the mess he had made.

She jiggled her tits back and forth. "Oooooo, good job, Leonard," she squealed.

"Ummmmm, thank you?" Leonard wasn't sure how to respond.

"Oh no, thank you," she said just before she licked cum off the top of a tit. "Mmmmmmm."

"That was awesome!" Howard yelled, excited he would be able to review his recording over and over.

Bernadette stood up and began to gather her clothes. "I guess I'll take a shower and then head home. You boys look drained."

"I guess we'll do the same," Howard said, standing up and tucking his limp dick back into his pants. "I'll go grab Raj."

Bernadette cupped his cheek and kissed him on the other cheek as she passed by. "Thanks for a fun night, Howie."

"No no, thank you!"

"Screw it, I'm goin' to bed," Leonard said, following Bernadette's naked, cum covered body down the hall, with Howard following both of them.

Sheldon was just coming out of the shower. Bernadette breezed past him as she entered the bathroom. "Hello, Sheldon," she sang.

"Oh. Hello, Bernadette." He stopped and turned his head. "Bernadette?!" She giggled as she closed the door. He looked at Leonard and Howard as they walked by. "Leonard?!"

"Not now, Sheldon. I'll explain in the morning. G'night."

Howard gathered up Raj and left. Leonard fell into his bed next to Penny who was passed out. Leonard was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

The next morning Penny awoke with a pounding headache. The bright morning sunlight was streaming into the room. As her fog fell away and she focused her eyes, she realized she wasn't in her bedroom. She thought to herself, "What the...?" Then it hit her. She was in Leonard's bedroom. Leonard was lying next to her. She realized she was naked. She noticed her breasts had some kind of dried material on them that was flaking off. She knew that feeling. Flashes of the previous evening raced through her mind. "Oh, balls!" her mind screamed. She scurried around the room, looking for her clothes. She found her dress and threw it on quickly. She found one shoe but not the other. She couldn't find her panties. "Fuck it!" she thought. She tip toed out of the room and down the hallway hoping to make a clean get away.

Sheldon was standing in the kitchen, his back to the hallway, looking with disgust at the glass of orange juice he had just poured. "In what universe is this low-pulp? Good morning, Penny."

Penny froze in her tracks. "What, do you have eyes in the back of your head?"

"When one gets beaten up every other day in school, out of necessity one develops a keen sense of hearing. Incidentally, one can get beaten up in school simply by referring to oneself as one. I'm making English muffins." He turned to face her. He didn't say a word about her looking like a train wreck. "Would you like an English muffin?"

"Oh, thanks, I'm not hungry."

"FYI, you were quite loud last night."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"As a native Texan, I must say I've never heard the phrase yee-haw used in quite that context."

Penny bowed her head. "Oh, God."

"Oh, God. That I've heard on multiple occasions."

"Goodbye, Sheldon," Penny said as she scampered out the door, completely embarrassed.

A few moments later, Sheldon was still in the kitchen holding up a freshly made slice of toast. "In what universe is that lightly toasted? This has to be the worst day of my life. Good morning, Leonard."

"How many times have I asked you not to do that?"

"Counting this instance? 317."

"Where's Penny?"

"She returned to her apartment. I presume to shower and vomit. Not necessarily in that order."

Later on that day, Leonard and Penny just happened to exit each other's apartments at the same time. Penny stopped briefly and bowed her head, then quickly made her way to the stairs.

Leonard was the first to speak. "Oh, hey."

"Oh, hi. Um, I gotta run. Early shift," Penny said as briskly walked down the stairs, Leonard keeping up with her at her side.

"Okay, I'll walk down with you. So, last night was fun, huh?"

"Yeah, it must have been. I just threw up in my closet."

"Bummer. Anyway, I was thinking tonight maybe we could catch a movie."

"Oh, yeah, tonight's not great for me."

"Doesn't have to be tonight. I'm free pretty much always."

"Leonard, last night was a mistake."

"When you say mistake, do you mean a fortunate mistake, like the discovery of penicillin?

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers