Penny Comes Home Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'm sorry. I was drunk, I was lonely, and I hated Zack. Can we just forget it ever happened?"

"No, it's pretty well imprinted on my brain. Especially the you-me-Sheldon-Raj-Howard thing."

"Oh, God!" Penny covered her face.

"So, that's it? Wham, bam, thank you, Leonard?"

"Look, I said I'm sorry. Can't u please let it go?"

"How am I supposed to let it go? You used me for sex! Morning, Mr. Gunderson."

"Good morning, Leonard. Good morning, Penny. Or should I say yee-haw?"

"Oh, God!" Penny's faced turned three shades of red. She ran as fast as she could out of the building.

At Caltech that morning, Howard was reviewing the video footage he had taken the night before with Raj.

"Oh wow!" Raj said with excitement. "Look at that! Bernadette let you do that?"

"I know, right?" Howard replied with a grin.

"Look at those boobies!"

"I know! Wait until you see Leonard paint 'em!"

"Hey! Spoiler alert!"

"Sorry."

They finally reached the end of the recording. The two men looked at each other with childlike grins, like they'd just found their dad's stash of Playboy magazines.

Raj finally said, "Wow. What a great country!"