All Comments on 'Penny's Worth Ch. 02'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
How deep?

I'm curious to know if you have already decided how far to take the Penny persona in this profession and if it will eventually overwhelm her Stella nature, or if she will be able to successfully navigate the two without jeopardizing her marriage, considering that business requires Penny to be sexy but calculating, while Stella needs to keep love in her heart. She is intelligent and beautiful, but does she have the fortitude to find her own way amid the pressures from both her over-heated husband and her coldly-demanding co-workers and not be exploited by either?

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouabout 9 years ago
Just wondering where we are going

Good advice from Quinn.

Funny how things happen. Quinn would love to have a relationship. ( Vanilla) with a husband or boyfriend that did not include sex with other men for money.

However she seduces penny into professional prostitution. penny's body is betraying her because sex was/is enjoyable. her body / mind does not know the difference between a money trick and a loving sexing.

I have an idea that when she runs into an abusive trick her body will learn the differnce. I just hope ( yeah I know this is fictonal) she does not get physically hurt, drug additcted, or falls in love with a trick. If so her and hubby are to blame. Another case of fantasy proving fatalistic. I will keep reading a few more installments but ..................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, . . .

watching one of the tourists climb into the cage to become one of the animals. Laughably unrealistic and absurd. Must help not to have any conscience or sense of decency. You must really hate women.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Unexpected?

"Men can turn on you unexpectedly". Why would it be unexpected in this case?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
congratulations

I thought Ch 1 was over the top. Turns out it was deliberate, setting up the lecture that Quinn gives. Nice plot move.

I was also wondering where the tension was going to come from. Another comment on previous story, and New Yorkerotic on this story, might give the answer: it might be the conflict between Penny and Stella.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
She ended their marriage...

She ended their marriage when she said to her husband: "Sorry, I can get my rocks off elsewhere, if you can't provide,"...She was no more the wife, but only the whore Penny...1*

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
I agree with impo_60 and NewYorkerotic...

She ended the marriage to a loving husband with her comment about getting her pleasures from another man. And, the Penny persona seems to be overcoming the Stella persona, and soon, the loving wife Stella will be no more, and probably divorced.

Still gave it a 4, down from 5 from each of Trick Penny. It will decrease if there is no conflict and redemption of the Stella character.

You still write better than a lot on here because you can spell and put words together to make an intelligent thought.

hornyman169hornyman169about 9 years ago
It's over

So much for their marriage. She enjoys sex better with all of the strangers and following Quinn's advice she will not be telling Dave everything. Add in the money she'll be making and it won 't be long before Dave gets left behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As a writer you're very good...but you've almost exceeded

the emotional limits readers can tolerate before they categorize this story as a "Cheating Bitch". Pull the fat out of the fire quickly to save it.

You've almost lost me, the next story will tell.

Obviously Quinn wants this whore housewife to go full time and help pull in those $200K. She'll turn Penny pro, jade her to her husband and bury the loving wife that used to be inside.

Thanks for a great ride so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep surprising us; great read.

Keep following your own path, Krystal. You are in charge of your story. Commenters seem ready to bludgeon you for endangering the quirky marriage of One Trick Penny. When you considered going further, I aked merely that you keep it fresh. And you are doing that.

As for the fictional marriage, readers should remember that Penny was the endearing character of OTP, not the hubby who insisted on her acting the whore. She was the one who invented imaginative situations; when he tried, it was a disaster.

Here, Penny is again the interesting and active one. Plus, she is doing what her husband has approved. So, what is the beef....Oh, yeah....that she may outgrow the confines of her marriage. Well, that was foreshadowed when hubby first brought up the whole hooker angle; she might have bolted then. Now, as she goes further, the marriage could end up diminished--or he may stay on board regardless, since he was the instigator. Our inventive author may find ways to make this work for both.

If anything, the irony in the amping up of Penny as a real pro is that in Page One of OTP, she was the one wanting less sex. Wanting to drop from 2 or 3 times a day, to only once. Now, she is the one who is getting it 4 or 5 times a day from customers, then going home to the hubby who was already wanting it 2 or 3 times. Hmm. Seems like a lot to ask of a tired working girl. We will see how it goes. A great read....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dangerous

Penny said this? "Sorry, I can get my rocks off elsewhere, if you can't provide," There is going to be BIG trouble with Dave down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Back on track; good read, thanks

Well done, except for a couple of typos, you are back on track with this episode. I feel Penny is a living breathing but, of course, wholly dissolute being once more!

I liked the way the tricks just rolled off the line, one after another, with hardly an interval, and barely any description, since it's just meaningless, emotionless sex. Just like a real whore. Keep it up - I am sure Penny can help if you get jaded! LOL!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Please!

No! Two is more than enough.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Is

Is a penny the going rate for this whore? If so, it's too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous