All Comments on 'Penny's Worth Ch. 07'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
One whore gets married...1*

One whore gets married...And how she celebrates? Making her fiance a cuckold fucking a lot of men for free...How nice!!! Imagine how it will be in the marriage!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The only thing missing was Ryan walking in the room during her last fuck fest.

A delayed opportunity only, not a missed one. I suspect he'll have plenty of other opportunities to catch Quinn fucking around. And thanks for reintroducing Dave the dunce. He is so getting what he deserves. Lovely people. Excuse me while I go barf.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
keep writing maybe you'll give the asshole annony a heart attack

and then we'll all party and celebrate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a one

For bad writing, bad content and to piss Bonnie off that another Nony doesn't like the story or her.

dapidapiabout 9 years ago
What is with you people?

It's a story! There may be some parallels with RL but it's fiction. It's not GREAT fiction but it's a good read. I suggest that those of you that don't like it please leave.

Stella aka Penny/Vivian is an interesting character, she's not perfect but she's an enjoyable read. Quinn, Dave and the rest of the supporting characters are short on their backstory and could use some development but, there's potential there for a more fleshed out and involved story.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
Moving on.

It seems as though the story has reached a transition of sorts, with Quinn quitting "the life" for real life, thanks to Penny the matchmaker.

It'll be interesting now to see where the story goes: How long will Stella want to keep working as Penny or Vivian now that her friend and mentor is gone? Will it be a case of -- she did it for awhile, it was fun for awhile, then it stopped be fun, so she stopped doing it? And what role if any will Suarez play in her decision about her future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: What is with you people?

So, by your logic, ANY commenting on the reality of ANY story is illogical, after all, it's just a story.

<P>

Bullshit.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ dapi Thanks for your opinion

It just doesn't coincide with mine or many others. Stella/Penny is not interesting. She is a predictable cliche. None of the characters are real or have depth despite what the author would have us believe.

The good thing is that you really don't have to read the story to know what happened because the description points us down a very very predictable path. Stella/Penny's conflict is so contrived and without a major rewrite the outcome inevitable.

So you are welcome to your opinion. Others are welcome to theirs. I am responding, not to the story, which I have not read, but to your comment in the feedback portal. Folks read here for a wide range of reasons and I would venture to say that the majority do not read these stories as stroke pieces.

Let us express our opinions in the same way that you express yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
heart attack?

if you continue whining about others bonnie, maybe you'll be the one getting a heart attack. keep it up, maybe you'll get your wish 1* for shit story to offset your meaningless score

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous