Perchance to Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers

They rented bikes and rode to Little Sicily in South Philly to explore some of Ryan's favorite haunts. He took her to Geno's Steaks for lunch ... a Philly tradition. They peddled to the zoo. The cool air and bright sunshine made the animals frisky.

Ryan offered to buy her some cotton candy. "After that giant beast from Geno's? I may never eat again!"

She sat on a grassy spot under a tree sipping lemonade. Ryan lay on his back with his head in her lap.

"So, tell me, my romantic superhero, how come there aren't a kazillion girls lined up at your door?"

Ryan reached into his wallet and pulled out two pictures: one of a pretty young woman and one of an adorable 10-year-old girl. "Remember when I said I learned the hard way that women were to be cherished?"

"Uh-huh."

"This is Maggie. We were married for eight years. She and I competed in pairs figure skating. We were good and had hopes of competing in the Olympics. We were in practice, and I lifted her in a routine move I'd done a thousand times. Something went wrong, and my shoulder virtually tore away from my body. I had three surgeries to try and correct all the damage. During that time, I kept pushing myself in rehab so we wouldn't miss our Olympics window. The pain was intense. I got hooked on pain-killers. It destroyed me. It destroyed my relationship with Maggie. I was so far gone; I broke into the drug closet at the physicians' practice where I worked as a physical therapist. I got caught and went to prison for a year. When I got out, I'd kicked the habit, but Maggie'd split. The only really good thing that came from that experience was Kelsey."

"Ryan, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. Kelsey's beautiful. Do you see her often?"

"Whenever I can. Maggie moved to Denver and got remarried, so it's not easy. I try to make sure that Kelsey knows I love her deeply. She comes here for a few weeks every summer, and we just pal around and explore. She's a great kid. I'm so proud of her."

"Did you ever try to get back with Maggie?"

"Not really. I was pretty much an asshole. She deserved better. Brett seems like a decent guy. I'm happy for her." He sighed. "I wish you didn't have to go back tomorrow."

Jenny pulled out her cell. "Hey, Jas ... It's me. Listen, I know the senator's home next week fund-raising. Think I could extend this vacation a little?"

Ryan sat up and watched her face.

"I don't know ..." She looked at Ryan.

He mouthed, "A week?"

"How about a week from Monday? ... Right ... Yeah ... I already wrote that. Check the bill support folder on the F drive. ... Thanks, Jas! I owe you!" She looked at Ryan and shrugged.

He jumped up and brushed himself off. Then, he reached down for her, pulled her up, and brushed the leaves off her back and skirt. He smiled and hugged her.

"One more thing ..." She wrapped her fingers around his face and kissed him. "There ... now, we don't have to be awkward about that."

She took his hand and started to leave, but he pulled her back to him. "That was really nice, but REALLY short." He pulled her into a long, soft, moist kiss.

When they broke, her eyes were still closed as she remarked, "I should have guessed that would be one of your super powers."

He laughed. "I got a couple of calls to make myself."

Ryan arranged for his partner to take all his appointment the following week. Then, he called a friend who had a sailboat docked in Annapolis.

"We're all set. We'll drive to D.C., pick up some clothes at your place and head over Annapolis. Phil said we could go wherever we wanted."

"You sail too? Is there anything you don't do?"

"I don't abandon gorgeous women on Valentine's."

"Don't knock it ... It's turning out to be the best thing that ever happened to me!"

That night, they had a late crab dinner before settling in on the boat. Ryan got the engines working and got the heat going. Once it was warm, they settled below.

"Do you mind?" he asked.

"Definitely not."

Ryan slowly peeled off Jenny's clothes, piece by piece. He kissed and nibbled each body part as it was revealed to him. He nipped her neck and licked her ear lobes. He rubbed her temples as he kissed his way down her throat to her chest. As he unsnapped and removed her bra, he smiled.

"I'm so glad I don't have to pretend I'm not staring at these absolutely perfect breasts anymore."

He gently squeezed them in his strong hands and rolled her nipples between his fingers. He lay her back on the bed and let his tongue dance all around her thick, umber protrusions. Jenny got goose bumps from the intensity of his attention to her body.

Ryan pressed her nipple against the roof of his mouth with his tongue and sucked it deep into his moist mouth. While he used his mouth on one breast, he used both hands on the other, alternating deep massage with light, almost ticklish sensations with his fingertips. Then, he reversed and mimicked his actions.

"My God, this feels so amazing. Eric never spent more than two minutes on my breasts."

Ryan was appalled. "Was this a guy?"

Jenny laughed. "I'm starting to wonder myself."

Ryan applied some oil and moved around both breasts in circles with his palms. Then, he repeated with his fingertips, rolling and pulling her nipples. He lightly bit each nipple as he sucked each into his eager mouth. Then, he put his hands on the side of her body with his thumbs under her breasts. He pressed in firmly at precise pressure points and sucked hard on her left nipple. He quickly switched to her right.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, my God!" Jenny screamed. Her body arched and stiffened. She held her breath as an orgasm seized her and radiated through her loins. Ryan didn't stop until she relaxed.

After she caught her breath, she panted, "Holy shit, you haven't even made it downstairs, and I'm seeing stars. I'm not sure I'm gonna last the night, much less the week!"

"I have a feeling this Eric character was a dilettante. All I'm doing is making love to you the proper way."

"I hope the proper way next means you get naked too." She reached over and pulled his shirt over his head. "Jesus! You really ARE a super hero!" She stared at his broad, chiseled chest and thin rippled waist. She practically tore off his jeans and yanked them down. He had a quite a bit of dark hair on his legs, but he kept his bush trimmed. She felt a small stream of liquid slide down her to her anus as she stared at his long, thick, hard, throbbing penis. She reached out to wrap her fingers around it. "I hope this fits!"

"We'll manage," he said confidently. Ryan then calmly unzipped Jenny pants and slid them down her long legs. She removed her socks and sucked her toes while he gazed at her body. She couldn't help but stare at his cock the whole time. By the time he finally removed her panties, they were dripping.

He spread her legs gently apart and looked hungrily at the single slit displayed before him. He got some oil and worked his hand around her labia. In a short time, her lips parted to reveal the russet folds within. "Every time I see a new part of your body, it's more beautiful than anything else I've ever seen."

Ryan applied more oil to the area and lightly rubbed her exquisite vagina in light, teasing strokes. He told her to lie back and close her eyes. He bent and put his mouth over her clit and teased her bud with delicate wisps from the tip of his tongue. Then, he inserted two fingers into her sodden chamber, pressed on her lower abdomen with his other hand firmly masturbated her by rapidly moving his fingers up and down into her G-spot.

Jenny couldn't even talk. The power of her orgasm hit so hard, all she could do is silently pant. Ryan had to wrap his arms around her hips to be able to keep his hands in position. Every nerve in her body seemed to be on fire as the orgasm churned inside her. When she finally came down, she relaxed so completely, she fell asleep.

She slept for about an hour before waking in a fog. Ryan was cuddled next to her happily watching her.

"I'm sorry."

"You apologize and doubt yourself WAY too much. Just go with the flow."

"But, what about you? You've been hard for ages."

"No ... I took care of myself ... three times as I watched you sleep and looked at your miraculous body."

She backed her butt into his erection. "Mmm ... I'm glad to see he's ready for more. Can you please put that enormous thing in me right now?"

Ryan felt to see how wet she was. "Let me just use a little of this to make sure we don't have problems." After lubing himself and Jenny, he moved between her legs. He tapped the end of his cock against her clit to make sure it was awake. Then, he placed his tip at her entrance and gradually worked his way into her.

They both had their arms around each other's necks, and they never broke eye contact during the process. Jenny felt her pussy stretch and adjust. When she felt his heavy balls hit her anus, she sighed deeply.

Ryan still used small thrusts at first so her muscles would relax. When he saw her smile broaden and felt the tenseness leave her body, he slipped his hands under her butt cheeks and began grinding into her with more force.

"You're so beautiful and so tight; I'm not sure how long I'm gonna last this first time. Go ahead and rub your clit to catch up with me."

Jenny put a little oil on her finger tips and began massaging her bud. Ryan was picking up speed, and her fingers matched his pace. When his balls were really slapping her, she got herself off. She figured the rippling of her pussy walls would push Ryan over the edge. She was right. He clinched his jaw and plowed harder and hard into her. Her body flailed, but he was so thick there was no chance of him becoming dislodged. Ryan arched his back and grimaced as his balls launched warm salvos into Jenny. She found the power of his jets incredibly erotic.

When he collapsed on top of her, she wrapped her legs around him so he would remain in place. She wanted to feel the sensation of him deflating inside her.

"Okay, you've just given me the three best orgasms of my life. Is there some catch somewhere?"

"No ... No catch. You're just exceptionally motivating. Because I know I am going to derive so much pleasure from being with you, I want to make sure you get an equal amount in return."

"I don't know who this guy in Denver is, but he must have a voodoo doll of Maggie stashed somewhere to let you go."

"I just wasn't the right person for her at the time. Brett's a better fit for her."

"Remind me to send him a Christmas present."

Ryan pulled out of Jenny and spooned her. They lay silently for awhile, looking up at the stars and feeling the gentle sway of the boat in the harbor.

"So, how are we going to keep ourselves occupied for a week?"

"Well ..."

"What other thing are we going to do?"

"We've got a week and a good sea. I say we head for warm waters. It'll take us about three days to get to the Keys, if we don't run into any delays. That'll give us five days down there."

"Five?"

"Phil said we could anchor in Key West, and he'd rent it to someone to sail back."

"This just keeps getting better!"

The two of them sailed, ate and fucked their way down the Eastern seaboard of the US. When they finally arrived in Key West, they docked and got off onto dry land.

Jenny was hysterical. "This feels so weird to walk without swaying."

They toured around the island and had dinner facing west.

"Don't you wish you could chuck it all and move here?" she asked.

"That's creepy!"

"What's creepy about that?"

"No ... I was literally thinking the same thing at the same moment."

She leaned back into him, and he put his arms around her. When the sun was about to disappear, he said, "I don't know if you want to hear this or not, but I'm falling in love with you."

She sat up and gazed in his eyes. "How can you be sure?"

"To be honest, I knew when you turned to look at me with your mascara-stained face outside the spa door. I knew the moment I saw you, I was in deep, glorious trouble."

"That sounds like lust."

"It was, but it was a lot more. I read one time that 90% of human communication is non-verbal. I looked at your eyes and saw so much intelligence and sensuality that my heart broke ... in a good way. I've never had that feeling before, Jenny, not even with Maggie."

They stared at each other for awhile.

"Guess you're wondering what I feel?"

"I hadn't thought of it, but now that you mention it."

"You're so full of it. I don't know what I'm feeling. I guess I'm still gun shy. I thought Eric was the one."

"Eric's an ass. You don't have to rush anything. Feel what you feel when you feel it. In my case, I just really had to tell you how I'm feeling, for me."

"Okay."

"Are you okay with that? I didn't screw things up, did I?"

"No ... not at all. I just need to sort through my feelings. I still want to fuck you stupid every night."

"What more could a guy ask for?" She settled back against him and tried to comprehend the past week. "Speaking of stupid, hasn't Eric tried to call you?"

"About 9,000 times. I saw a Verizon store when we were walking. Tomorrow, I want to get a new number."

That night, they motored out into the harbor to anchor so they could have more privacy. When they settled for bed, Jenny practically attacked Ryan, ripping off both their clothes. She grabbed his cock and sucked it as far is it would go in her mouth and bobbed her head rapidly up and down. She gently massaged his balls and sucked him until he sprayed all over the cabin. He collapsed on the floor afterwards.

While he lay on the floor, she thrust her pussy onto his mouth and ground herself on his tongue. By the time she was fired up, he was hard again. She worked her ass up and around until his was buried deep inside her slick vagina. She pumped him hard until he felt his heart pound.

He lifted her off his cock and bent her over the side of the bed. He then re-entered her and slammed his cock into her.

"That's exactly what I needed tonight. Fuck me harder, Ry. Let me feel that huge dick, baby!" Ryan was like a man possessed. He grabbed her shoulders and slammed as hard as he could into her. A river of clear fluid flowed out of Jenny as she came. She clutched the sheets and buried her face in the mattress as she screamed in delight. Ryan backed off when she finished, giving her a chance to recover. In no time, she back into him and pulled his hips into her hard. Ryan repeated his actions, pounding Jenny with his thrusts. He suddenly exploded in rapid lunges, sending Jenny over the edge again and dumping a waterfall of semen into her. They both collapsed onto the bed.

Some way, somehow, they managed to climb onto the bad and fall asleep in each other's arms.

That night, Jenny was in the meadow again, but there was an ocean in the distance. The warm salt wind blew her hat off her head. She giggled as she ran to retrieve it. She saw movement from the corner of her eye and turned timidly to see what was approaching. It was Ryan with a huge bouquet of wildflowers. He pulled her over to a tree and laid her gently on a blanket. He lay next to her and kissed her with his tongue erotically probing her mouth.

He stopped, looked into her eyes and said, "I love you."

She watched her dream-self caress his cheek in her hand and say, "I love you too, Darling."

Jenny awoke suddenly. The cool salt air bathed them as the boat rocked gently on the calm harbor sea. The sky was painted with more stars than she'd ever seen. Ryan was right next to her with his arm draped around her. She placed his hand on her breast and hugged against him.

She laid her head back down on the pillow and replayed the dream in her mind. She smiled, kissed his hand and whispered in the sweet night air, "I love you too."

Jenny smiled as she closed her eyes, luxuriating in the warmth and security of Ryan's body snuggled next to hers. She drifted into a deep and blissful slumber.

"Excuse me. Excuse me, Miss!" said the conductor as he stood next to Jenny.

She awoke in a mental pea soup. "Huh?" she said as she roused herself in her seat.

"Union Station, Miss," he said by way of explanation.

Jenny was startled and slightly embarrassed as she looked around the empty train car.

"Sorry to disturb you, Miss, but this train's going off-line for maintenance."

"Oh, I-I'm sorry." She hurried to gather her things.

"It's okay, Miss. I just didn't want you to get caught when they move the train to the yard," the older man said with a smile.

"Thanks," she said and smiled weakly in return.

When Jenny had disembarked, she looked down at her left hand. She was still trying to sort through the cobwebs in her mind. She saw that her ring finger was barren and sighed heavily. Obviously, that part had not been a dream.

Jenny lived off Prospect Street in Georgetown. She asked the cab driver to take the Whitehurst so they could avoid all the shops and restaurants on M Street that she and Eric had frequented. When she was inside her apartment, she felt like she was in one of those 50s movies where all the other humans had been killed by some mutant atomic bomb. She saw that she had 22 messages on her answering machine. She unplugged the machine and the phone.

She picked up her mail and walked into the bathroom to run a hot, hot bath. A colorful envelope caught her eye. She opened it and saw an ad for "Renaissance," a new spa opening in the Colonial Inn. The official grand opening was a week away, but they were inviting nearby residents to a free spa visit so they could make sure they were ready for the opening.

Jenny thought back to her dream. God, it was so real. She turned off the bath water, grabbed her purse and headed out the door. The Colonial was a decidedly upscale inn that catered to business clients and wealthy alums of Georgetown University.

"Pardon me, could you tell me where the spa is located?" Jenny asked the person stationed at the registration desk.

The young woman smiled, pointed to the elevator to the right and said, "Just take that down one floor and follow the gold balloons." Jenny smiled and nodded.

She figured the place would be swamped, but it was deserted. She wondered if it was even open. She pushed the handle, and the front door opened.

"Hold on! I'll be right out!" came a male voice from the back.

Jenny was blown away by the opulence. She was looking through a leather-bound book of services when a man walked into the lobby.

"Sorry! I was doing some cleaning," he remarked.

Jenny turned and saw a tall, muscular man with blonde hair and piercing blue eye wipe his hands as he approached her. "Hi, I'm Jake," he said, extending his hand. "Did you receive one of the flyers?"

"Yes ... in the mail."

"Great! You've come at a perfect time. Earlier today, this place was a total zoo. Here, let me take your coat and bag. Did you have something in mind, or would you like the nickel tour?"

Jenny didn't answer. She was staring at Jake's face, specifically the dimple on his right cheek when he smiled.

"Uh, Miss?"

"Oh, uhm, I was thinking about something. Tour."

When Jake finished escorting her around, he asked, "So, what'll it be?"

"I'm sorry! I can't do this!" Jenny said as she turned and rushed out the door.

About an hour later, she was sitting at the hotel bar nursing a glass of red wine when she heard a voice behind her. "I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure there's a city ordinance against a gorgeous woman sitting by herself in a hotel bar on a Saturday night."

She turned her head, and Jake was standing there, grinning, dressed in a collarless shirt and jeans, looking at her.

"I'm so pathetic."

"Pathetic enough to let a guy who's been schlepping around in a spa all day sit with you?"

She smiled. Jake sat next to her. "A Sam draft, Keith," he said to the bartender. He turned back to Jenny and said, "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. So, I'll apologize in advance in case I babble on and on, just so I can stare into them."

LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers