Perfect Creation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Adam directed his attention back to the news report hologram, "...which marks the 700 year anniversary of our successful Martian colonies. In other news, the Kuiper Space Station in orbit around Neptune has..."

The rest of the evening was filled with playing holographic games and watching more news reports. The next morning Adam caught the train to North America. It took close to eight hours to arrive. A weather modifier had broken and the first tornado in decades appeared, causing damage to a forest. No one was injured since there were no cylindrical cities in the North American Nature Preserve which spanned from the Gulf of Mexico up to the Hudson Bay.

Adam, alone, repaired the modifiers that had broken down. He loved the peace and quiet, but deep down he was getting more and more nervous as the days went by. A week later, after finishing his final repairs, he knew his solitude in the wilderness would end. His large tent collapsed into a small piece of cloth, his tools, folding into small cubes, all fit nicely in his back pack, Adam made his way back to civilization.

Another week passed, still no word from Dr. Fong. Adam was working at the North Pole, uninstalling machinery that helped refreeze most of the melted ice. His doubts were catching up to him. The following week he was performing maintenance on a machine that sped up the removal of greenhouse gases from Earth's atmosphere. As he was finishing his job he decided to call Dr. Fong, his nerves getting the best of him.

"Hi, Doctor, it's me," He said into the mobile device he wore on his wrist.

"I know! It's good to see you," the holographic image of Dr. Fong smiled at Adam.

"I was just wondering how things were coming along. I'm kinda scared," Adam admitted.

"Scared? Why? Things are going better than expected with her. Oh, by the way, you need to think of a name. When you meet her, you'll assign it to her."

"A name? Oh, I don't know," Adam said.

"In another week or so, she'll be ready. I'll help you come up with something then!" Dr. Fong said.

"What if she doesn't like me?" Adam blurted out, sitting on the edge of the 11,000 foot tall tower in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Dr. Fong laughed, "You won't need to worry about that at all!"

"What about clothes? I mean, she can't just walk around naked. Would they let her on the train?"

Dr. Fong paused, smiling at Adam, "You're a great guy. You really are. Don't worry about the clothing issue. We already have everything covered. Pun intended!"

Adam cracked a smile, realizing Dr. Fong was trying to put his nerves at ease.

Adam watched Dr. Fong look to his left and nod, "Listen, Adam, I have to go, but I will contact you next week. Ok?"

"Yeah, I look forward to it."

"Me too!" Dr. Fong ended the transmission.

Chapter 4

Adam stood in front of the mirror, looking over his body. He flexed a bicep, and then rolled his eyes, shaking his head. He was toned and in good shape, but a not a huge muscular hunk. He glanced to his cock. He had no idea if it was large compared to others. He had never had sex. No one ever seemed to talk about sex to begin with. It wasn't in advertisements, it wasn't alluded to in conversations, and it wasn't in songs or other forms of entertainment. Adam wondered if anyone actually had sex. The only time he could remember ever discussing it was with Dr. Fong a few weeks prior during their initial meeting.

Putting on his clothes, a shirt, tie and khaki pants, Adam tried to remember if he's ever been horny. He's looked at things and thought they were beautiful, trees, mountains, cities, an occasional female, but he couldn't recall if he ever thought about actually using his penis for intercourse.

On the train ride to corporate headquarters, Adam thought that he'd be experiencing sex in the near future, that is, if this android was actually into him.

Anna was the name he came up with. It was short and simple. The train arrived minutes later; Adam was greeted by the smiling Dr. Fong and his assistant, Denise. Adam was hugged by the doctor and led inside.

"I like the name you've chosen. How do you feel?" Dr. Fong asked, Denise leaving the two alone.

"Nervous."

"Yeah? Why is that?"

"What if she doesn't like me or what she's not attracted to me? What if we, you know, have sex and she doesn't enjoy it?" Adam listed his fears.

Dr. Fong sat across from him, smiling, "You have nothing to be afraid of. She will be shy, but you two will experience so many wonderful moments together. I promise."

A few minutes later the large double door of the conference room opened. Denise walked in, standing to the side, waving her hand at something to enter the room. Adam stood, taking a deep breath, this was it; he would meet her.

"When she approaches you, simply say hello, followed by the name you've chosen. It'll initiate her programming. You must make sure, 'Hello Anna' is the first thing you say," Dr. Fong explained.

Adam nodded, his eyes widening when he saw a tall, dark figure enter the room. She was wearing a long, black shawl that came down to her knees, her teal hair, flowing down her back. She had bangs ending just above her large, black and teal eyes. Denise led her slowly to stand in front of Adam.

He glanced at a smiling Dr. Fong to his right; he was urging him to speak to her. The android was motionless, unblinking, staring blankly into Adam's eyes. He started to speak, but was afraid. One more glance to Dr. Fong, a slight nod of his head and Adam found the courage.

"Hello Anna," he said, looking for a reaction. There was none.

He glanced to Dr. Fong, who gave him a thumbs up. Adam looked back to Anna, after a few seconds, her eyes glowed red, and she scanned him from head to toe. Afterward, they resumed their teal color, blinking and looking nervously from side-to-side. She lowered her head, occasionally glancing at Adam. He wondered if something was wrong.

"Hello," she said softly, after a few more seconds passed.

Adam smiled nervously at her. He could barely hear the humming of her processing units inside her body. He watched her fidget with her fingers, each joint lined with a ring of teal glow.

Dr. Fong spoke up, breaking the awkwardness, "Adam I have some business to tend to, please stay as long as you want. I'll check on you two in a little while. Call me if there are any problems."

"Oh, uh sure," Adam said, watching him leave, wishing he would have stayed longer.

He and Anna were alone, Adam not having any idea what to say to her.

"Um, it's nice to meet you, Anna," He finally piped up. Anna smiled softly, nodding her head.

"So, I guess you'll be living with me?" Adam asked, feeling foolish. Anna nodded her head.

"Is that ok with you? I mean, that is, if you are, um," Adam's eyes darted around, he felt foolish.

"It is. I would like that very much," Anna replied, her eyes meeting Adam's for a second.

"Good, good," He nodded. "I like your hair."

"Thank you," she replied, Adam noticing a soft smile. Her artificial black skin seemed to move just like his.

"I don't live too far from here. Have you ever been on a train?" Adam asked, knowing she probably had never left the compound.

"No, I haven't."

Adam sighed, turning around to look out the window at the lush greenery which surrounded the building they were in. Telling himself to relax, he tried to make her feel more at ease, besides; he wanted her to be shy.

"It's a lovely day isn't it?" Adam asked. He saw the dark shape move next to him with his peripheral vision.

"Yes it is."

They both turned to glance at each other at the same time, each looking away quickly when their eyes met.

"You'll like my apartment. It's pretty high off the ground. I have a great view," Adam told her.

"I'm sure I will," Anna smiled at him. He turned to glance at her, smiling in return.

Dr. Fong and Denise interrupted the awkward silence that followed a moment later. Denise's hair was somewhat disheveled and she was smiling.

"How is everything?" Dr. Fong asked, approaching Adam and Anna.

"Good," Adam smiled at him. Dr. Fong glanced at Anna; she too, smiled in return.

"Great! The next train is scheduled to arrive soon. You two can leave unless you have any questions for me."

"No, I think everything is fine."

"Wonderful. Adam, I have arranged some time off work with your manager. So enjoy the weeklong vacation with Anna," Dr. Fong said.

"Oh wow, that's great Dr. Fong. I will, I mean," Adam glanced at Anna, "Thanks."

"Here, take this," Dr. Fong handed Adam a small cube. Adam pressed the button on the side and the cube extended into a tube. On one end was a cable that coiled out, extending several feet. On the end of the cable appeared to be some sort of camera-like device.

"What's this?" Adam asked.

Dr. Fong smiled, "It's for exploration." He winked suggestively at Adam and said goodbye.

Chapter 5

After some paperwork and a brief orientation including information on who to contact in case of emergency, Adam and Anna left, sitting on the train next to one another, not speaking.

They arrived shortly after. Smiling at each other and then quickly looking away as the elevator rose four miles above Earth. Adam led her to the apartment, his key card opening the door for her. As they entered the AI unit started up, going through its usual routine.

"...the planet discovered by the telescopes on the Kuiper Space Station orbits a double star system and is roughly the size of Earth," the newscaster said in mid-sentence.

"Ugh, sorry about that," Adam said, turning the holographic newscast off. "Here let me show you around."

Adam did so; Anna quietly followed him to the living room, the balcony, and to his bedroom. Adam wondered if she'd sleep in there with him. Then he wondered about sleep. He asked himself what if she woke up, if she slept at all, what if she starting acting weird at night, cursing himself for not asking Dr. Fong.

Adam had decided that she would have her own room until the two of them were more comfortable around each other. In the meantime, Adam asked her if she knew what sleep was. "Yes, my systems power down either when told or 12 am. They resume at 8am."

"What if you are in the middle of doing something?"

"In that situation, I will power down when the task is complete," Anna answered. Adam decided to ask her more question, realizing that she seemed easier to talk to when he showed curiosity in her. The two of them sat on opposite ends of his couch, Adam occasionally glancing at her chest, the large black shawl covering her body, but it was easy to see she had a well endowed chest.

"How much do you weigh?" Adam asked. "Is it ok to ask that?"

"Of course, you may ask me anything you want. I weigh 198 pounds," She answered. Adam had guessed near that, since she wasn't an organic life form, assuming she consisted of metals, hard plastics, alloys, synthetic polymers and so on.

"I see. May I touch your hand?"

"Yes," Anna replied, extending it to Adam. He brushed his fingers along it, grabbing it, turning it over. It felt soft, slightly rubbery, indenting when Adam pressed down on it with his index finger.

Releasing her hand, Adam thought about his safety, continuing to interviewer her, "So have you been, um, tested?"

"I do not have memory of specific tests run, but I have been told that I was thoroughly tested before my memory was wiped and reset."

"What's the first thing you remember?" He asked.

"It was you saying hello to me."

Adam smiled, chuckling softly. "I think they did a great job with you. I think you are very lovely."

"Thank you," Anna replied, looking to the floor. "So are you."

"What would you like to do?" Adam asked, wondering if she would suggest something sexual. He was curious to see what was under the shawl, but didn't want to rush things.

"I can clean your apartment if you like," Anna suggested.

"Oh, sure, I guess," He smiled weakly.

Adam remained sitting, watching her straighten up various things in his apartment, alphabetizing his holographic games. He thought about how tall she was, about how pretty her face had turned out, and he wondered what it would be like to kiss her lips.

"Would you care to take the shawl off?" Adam asked, standing behind her.

Anna turned around to face Adam, smiling, nodding her head.

"Here, let me," he smiled back. Adam undid the clasp at the shoulder, sliding the black fabric away from her. Reaching around her shoulders, he grabbed the other side, removing it from her body. He stood back, looking her up and down, failing at being discreet.

"Do I look pleasing to you?" She shyly asked.

Adam observed her jet back body. She had, what appeared to be plates, covering her breasts, sides of her abdomen, crotch, and thighs - all the way down to her feet. "Can you, um, turn around? Sorry, I - "

"No, it's fine. I'll be glad to," Anna replied.

Adam's eyes trailed from the top of her neck, down her spine, and to her ass. It was all plated with light armor - all except the small of her back. Like her middle abdomen, it wasn't covered. The black texture was different. Adam assumed that was the synthetic material used for her skin. Remembering that area was a trigger point, he nervously looked away, "Ok, thanks."

He put her shawl behind a chair and took his seat on the couch once again. He saw the faint teal glow of lines that outlined her joints and the armor-like plating.

Anna started dusting next, after Adam showed her where the materials were. His eyes went to her butt when she squatted and lifted a large chair with ease to dust under it. It was covered in the light armor material, but Adam could tell it was shapely - whatever fibers were used to simulate muscles, they were certainly well developed ones.

Watching her work, he wanted to touch her trigger point more and more with each passing minute, but he was afraid.

Finding courage, Adam once again made his way behind her as she dusted an empty shelf above her. His slowly brought his hand to the small of her back, inches away from it. Suddenly, Anna moved, making her way to the windows. Adam turned to his left, watching her work. She was now cleaning the window.

Adam took a deep breath, gathered more courage and approached her. "This is a wonderful view isn't it?" He asked, standing next to her.

"It is," She replied, pausing her work to look with Adam.

He smiled and turned to face her. "I'm glad you're here," He said, quickly bringing his hand to the exposed area on her back, lightly caressing it. The texture was soft.

Anna's eyes widened, darting from side-to-side, "M-me too."

Adam listened, "Did she stutter?" he asked himself.

Anna slowly turned to face him, eyes looking about nervously, "I'm very happy to be here Adam."

"May I touch your hair?"

Anna nodded. Adam ran his fingers through the soft, fine material. The consistency was similar to silk threads, the hair itself, had a slight plastic, artificial feel to it. Adam let it run through his fingers, letting it fall back onto her shoulder joint.

They smiled at one another for a brief moment. Adam wondered if the trigger point worked. He had no idea what to expect next. As he was about to take a seat on the couch, Anna grabbed his face, pulling him in for a very hard kiss.

Chapter 6

"I'm sorry, perhaps I shouldn't have - " Anna backed away, embarrassed.

"No, no it's fine, I just wasn't expecting it," Adam said. Anna looked to the floor.

"Maybe we could try again?" Adam asked.

Anna smiled and nodded. Adam brought his hand to her face, gently running his thumb over her black lips. He leaned in closer, kissing them softly. They were soft like his, but not warm. They closed their eyes, continuing to share gentle pecks with one another. Adam started to notice her room temperature lips getting warmer.

He grabbed her hands, holding them while continuously kissing her lips, his thumb caressing the soft material on top of them. After a minute of tender kisses, he stopped, "There, see? That was nice."

"Yes it was," She smiled into his eyes. "I can create different flavors if you like."

"Flavors?"

"Yes, but you will need to kiss me with your mouth opened," Anna replied.

"Ah, I see. Well let's try it," Adam gently squeezed her hands. Anna closed her eyes; Adam heard a slight robotic sound coming from her jaw.

"There, that should do it. An edible liquid substance has been administered to my tongue," Anna explained.

"Her tongue," Adam thought. "You have a tongue?" he asked aloud.

"Yes. Though I do not need it to communicate," Anna closed her mouth. "It is not required for me to speak."

Adam nodded, seeing the logic with that. Many computers and AI units spoke and they didn't have tongues or mouths. Temporarily forgetting the task at hand, Anna pulled him in for another kiss.

"Now, open your mouth," she said, while still kissing. Adam complied, lightly flicking his tongue across her lips. Anna did so in return. Adam tasted a sweet, fruit-like flavor, causing him to giggle.

"A little wider please," Anna said, her tongue flicking at Adam's. He opened his mouth as wide as he could; Anna did the same - a long, black tongue slid into Adam's mouth, taking him by surprise. He tasted the sweet liquid, coating the inside of her mouth. Her tongue was smooth; there were no taste buds or other texture to it. Adam let out a moan when he felt it do acrobatic movements in his mouth. It swirled around in circles, it wiggled up and down, and it wrapped itself around his own - again taking him by surprise. Adam broke the kiss when he felt her tongue extend down into his throat.

"I'm sorry," Anna said.

"It's ok, I'm just getting used to this," Adam smiled.

"Adam?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to make me yours. I want to give myself to you," Anna said.

Adam's mouth dropped. Not picking up on what she was suggesting, he wondered if there was more programming he had to initiate. "Uh, how?"

Anna stepped back a couple feet, closing her eyes. Adam listened to robotic, mechanical sounds. He watched her plated sections of her body rise away, detaching themselves from her. The side plates, the leg plates, the back plates, the breast plate, and finally the plating area around her crotch, all broke away, falling to the carpet.

Adam stood there in awe, looking over her naked body, smiling inwardly at the successfulness of the lower back trigger point. He saw her large teardrop shaped breasts hang with erect nipples, he saw her toned midsection and legs, he saw the row of lights that outlined the plates remain, faintly glowing. She looked soft to the touch. His eyes then trailed down to her crotch, her hands clasped in front of it.

"Adam I love you," She said.

"You, you love me?"

"Yes. From the moment I heard you say hello to me," Anna answered.

"Wow," Adam whispered. The programming was similar to love at first sight. "I mean, um, that's wonderful!"

"Do you love me?" Anna asked.

Adam glanced once more over her gorgeous, black, hourglass frame. She removed her hands away from her crotch. Adam saw a clear liquid oozing from what he assumed was her vagina.

"I will be yours forever," Anna added.

"Yes! I love you!" Adam blurted out, grabbing Anna's face, pulling it in for another hard, sweet flavored kiss.

Chapter 7

Adam didn't care that the android he met a few hours ago had just admitted her love for him. He didn't ask questions as to how it was possible or if she understood what love was. He just assumed it was part of her programming.

Frantically kissing each other, he guided her back to his bedroom, his hands grabbing at her waist, pulling her tightly against him. Adam guided her onto her back on his bed, unbuttoned his shirt with her help, threw it to the side and resumed kissing her.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers