Perfect Creation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

"Thank you Dr. Fong," Anna said, standing to follow Denise.

"No, thank you," He smiled in return. Moments later he was in a large room, 100 stories tall, staring upward. Various maintenance robots circled around the towering spire that was their mainframe computer.

Dr. Fong's eyes glowed red, scanning the security console, allowing him entry to a small room at the base of the tower. Taking each of Anna's storage cells, he inserted them into a glowing designated chamber, smiling as he watched them dematerialize, forever existing within their computer systems.

Chapter 15

Hours later, Adam's lifeless body lay on a metallic table; large lights shone down on him from above. Dr. Fong, looking the exact same as he did when Adam first met him decades earlier, entered the room. He slowly caressed Adam's face, running his fingers through his white hair, "Incredible."

"It certainly is," A tall, fair-skinned, blonde woman, with bright blue eyes answered from the corner of the room. She was wearing a similar lab coat as Dr. Fong.

"Shall we begin?" Dr. Fong asked.

The woman nodded. The tip of her index finger split in half and a three inch rod extended out of the opening. Standing across from Dr. Fong, on the other side of Adam, she aimed carefully, starting at the bottom of Adam's neck, a red laser coming out of the small rod, slicing its way down Adam's torso. When she reached his lower abdomen, she and Dr. Fong, reached into the cut and pulled the skin back to the side.

They smiled, looking at Adam's circuitry, wiring, and clear endoskeleton shell that protected the mechanical parts that powered his body, some simulating human organs. The laser emitted from the woman's finger cut around the hard lining, assisting her and Dr. Fong with removing it.

Dr. Fong reached for the bag-like apparatus. Pulling it out of Adam, some of the gel he had consumed was still in it - the nanobots that carried out functions and maintenance.

"When his systems shut down today, as we had programmed, this is what was left. The nanotech gel he consumed," Dr. Fong noted. The woman nodded and proceeded to remove other parts from Adam: processing units, pumps, cables, small pipes, circuit boards, and a large power supply that his chest cavity housed.

"His heart, so-to-speak," The woman showed Dr. Fong the power unit.

Next she removed another bag-like structure, much smaller than the one Dr. Fong removed. It was much lower in Adam's exposed abdomen. "Can you imagine the immense pleasure Anna felt when the nanobot liquid exited his penis, sending instructions to initiate a most powerful orgasm in her?"

The woman removed more parts from Adam's torso. Small tubes flowed to all parts of his body, delivering the nanobots, in gel form, he consumed daily. It was the same gel, in a slightly different consistency, that was in Denise's artificial breasts.

Dr. Fong was busy studying the material used for Adam's skin. Peeling it away from Adam's wrist, he marveled at the sensors and circuits on the opposite side, covered in a thin layer of nanotech gel. "They worked perfectly. Aging his appearance, little by little, each year."

Turning his wrist over, Dr. Fong tapped the, now motionless, tiny pulsating units which simulated a human pulse.

The woman across the table from Dr. Fong sliced a portion of Adam's scalp for him. "Look at this! Here are the nodes and modules that built the hair fibers; making them grow in length. Here are the modules that controlled their color over time."

Dr. Fong stepped back, looking down at his creation, "You did a great job 'mom.'"

"Well you helped, 'dad.'" She replied, sharing a laugh with Dr. Fong.

Dr. Fong stepped away, peering out the small window, not yet recognizing the constellations from this star system's point of view, many light years from Earth.

"It's been 1200 years since humans went extinct. In that time we've been able to accomplish wonders they never imagined were possible. We've evolved to a Type II civilization, harnessing the power of our star, to explore the galaxy. And then there's Adam," Dr. Fong smiled looking back at the woman continuing to remove parts for examination later.

"A perfect replica of our predecessors. He got old and died. But better than that, he loved, he imagined, he lived," Dr. Fong ran his fingers through Adam's white hair once more.

"All part of his programming," He added. "Our most advanced creation ever. He never once realized he wasn't human. How difficult it must have been to see all of us around him - not growing old, not dying. I know Anna filled any void he may have had."

"What you and I started a century ago can be expanded upon. It took us two decades to build and test Adam before we activated him on his 20th birthday. In the last 75 years of his life, we've learned so much," The woman explained. "They'll be our homage to our creators - created by us, in their likeness."

"Yes, of course, and we will. But Adam," Dr. Fong said peering down at the lifeless android, "he's the first. He's perfect. A perfect creation."

"Would you care to revive him?" The woman asked.

"No. That would break the life and death cycle humans had. If he is a true replica, then we need to uphold that cycle."

"Surely there's something we can do?"

"There is," Dr. Fong answered. His hand opened at the palm and a long cable coiled out from it, plugging itself into Adam's ear. "I'm downloading his data and memories - his life."

The blond woman smiled, watching Dr. Fong download all of Adam's life into his data storage units. A moment later, Dr. Fong finished the download. The cable removed itself from his inner ear and traveled over to the woman's. She smiled as a copy of the data was downloaded into her system next.

"Do you know what's next after death? In the human life cycle?" She asked, Dr. Fong.

"No, but I think I have an idea."

Ten minutes later, Dr. Fong's arm was around the woman's waist, her head resting on his shoulder, watching the cable extending from Dr. Fong's other hand into their mainframe network. After his task was complete, the cable made its way back into Dr. Fong's hand. The two android colleagues turned to one another and smiled.

************

The room was solid white. Adam couldn't tell where the light source was coming from. Everything was so was bright.

He felt weightless, as if he were floating. He didn't know if he was upside down or lying on his back. Looking downward, he saw more endless white, extending his arms brought his hands into view. They looked young again. He studied them with a confused expression. Then he saw it.

It was a blurry dark shape materializing in the distance. Slowly coming into view, becoming less and less pixilated, Adam recognized what it was.

"Anna!" He called to her. Her image, now fully discernible, ran forward, coming to a stop in front of him. Her hand caressed his cheek. Adam pulled her in for a long embrace. They started into each other's eyes, smiling, knowing they would be together forever.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers