Perfect Creation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

A technician led her into the workshop. Adam stood, peering through the large window. He was scared. She wasn't. He knew she wouldn't feel pain, but that didn't change how he felt. He couldn't help but cringe and look away when the technician removed her arm.

Anna sat still, looking forward, seemingly not concerned about her arm. A minute later the other one was removed. Adam couldn't watch anymore. He sat back down, hands to his face, hoping that everything was ok. He kept telling himself that it was just maintenance, nothing more.

Adam had recently turned 30 years old. He kept thinking how horrible a birthday present this would be, losing the love of his life during a freak joint maintenance procedure. Anna wasn't as limber as she was when they met 10 years prior. She didn't seem to notice or mind.

One day a representative from the corporation contacted Adam about bringing her in. When Adam learned Anna would be taken apart, maintenance performed, then put back together, his paranoia and fear kicked in. That evening he made love to her as if he'd never see her again. Anna was un-phased, confused about his anxiety. She ignored it, lighting up his room, with her orgasmic energy.

Adam pulled out his tablet device while waiting. Before turning it on he caught his reflection on the screen. He noticed the slight crow's feet around his eyes. He looked to the receptionist, then over to some maintenance workers, finally back into the large workshop. Everyone seemed younger than him, perhaps in their early to mid 20s. Dismissing the thought, he put his tablet away.

Three hours later, Anna appeared, smiling politely. "You're ok!" Adam stood, rushing to hug her.

"Yes. I can move much easier now," she replied, hugging him in return. "When we arrive back at the apartment, I have a special gift I'd like to give you."

"Oh, well then, I like the sound of that," Adam ran his fingers up and down the small of her back, causing Anna to close her eyes and moan.

"I must request that you not be afraid of this gift. I can assure you that you will not be in any danger," Anna said.

"Um, excuse me?"

Anna said nothing, smiling, kissing Adam on the cheek.

************

Later that evening, five miles above the ground, on top of their city, Adam was standing against one of the 100 foot tall communications spires. Anna straddling him, her hands on his shoulder, moaning with pleasure.

"Yes! Yes!"

Adam grunted, thrusting harder into her, "What did you want to show me?"

"Make me cum!" she begged.

Adam nodded, knowing that wouldn't be too difficult, as she was about 10 seconds away from her next climax.

When her orgasm hit, something out of the ordinary happened. She threw her head back, bellowing in ecstasy, extending her arms outward. It seemed normal, but it lasted longer.

Adam paused and waited, watching her convulse, looking for a sign. Anna moaned loudly once more, two large panels on her back opened, startling Adam. His eyes shot further open when large wing-like apparatus, with black metallic feathers unfolded.

"Um," he said, his mouth opened. "What are - "

They took off. "Thooooooosssseeeee!!"

Adam's cock was still embedded in Anna, she was holding him against her tightly, her legs were still locked around his waist, and she was flying; soaring downward toward the dark forested landscape, swooping up just before hitting the tree line.

Adam was closing his eyes, scared of falling, but gradually he began to open them, seeing Anna's glowing teal orbs smiling back at him. He was still fully erect.

Anna nodded her head, the small rockets attached to her wings propelling them silently through the night sky. "I will not let you go."

Adam nodded back. Anna was on top of him. He did his best to pretend he was lying on a bed. He slowly began bucking his hips into her, listening to her moan in his ear. He kept going as Anna cut through the cool night air.

A couple minutes later, she was cumming again; she turned sharply and sped upward, high above the trees, straight toward stars. "Ahhh!"

When the orgasm subsided, she did several spins, Adam closing his eyes to avoid getting dizzy, doing his best to keep thrusting into her. Anna dove down once more, heading toward the trees, continuing her south heading.

There were no airplanes to collide with, there were no air traffic control centers to talk to, there were no governments on Earth to threaten them with death for flying over a country's imaginary border line, jet planes didn't exist, and there were no unmanned drones bombing villages to avoid - it was only Adam and Anna flying high in the night sky, making love.

Adam kept going as he always does, easily bringing her multiple orgasms before he tired. Several times she swooped upward and dove down, signifying each orgasm. Finally, after a few hours, Adam was getting exhausted.

One the final climax of the flight, Anna adjusted her lubrication levels, Adam began bucking his hips harder, and she kept rising higher and higher in the sky.

Her eyes, mouth, hair, and what appeared to be the metallic feathers, all glowed bright teal several thousand feet above ground. They both climaxed, holding each other, kissing each other on Anna's decent back to the ground.

An hour later, she landed on a shore of a lake. Adam was having difficulty staying awake. She carefully laid him on the shoreline. "Where are we?" He asked.

Anna paused for a moment, most likely interfacing with her positioning systems, "This is Lake Victoria."

Adam laughed, "Wow, that was amazing."

"That was a special upgrade the technicians gave me. I hope we can fly again sometime," She said.

"Maybe so," Adam chuckled. "Looks like to get home we'll have to. Give me a little bit and I'll be ready to make love to you in flight again."

"No need, my darling, please rest," Anna said, picking Adam up, and flying away, heading north. He wanted to stay awake, he wanted to watch the trees and rivers pass by below him, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't resist sleep.

Hours later, Anna gently placed him in bed; her wings had folded back into the compartments that housed them.

Chapter 12

Years later, Adam and Anna entered the apartment, giggling, kissing, and tickling one another. They had just returned from visiting the ruins of Paris. They had a wonderful trip to celebrate their 45th anniversary. The upgraded artificial intelligence powered on upon sensing their entry. Ceiling lights came on, the blinds opened; the holographic TV came on, the same female newscaster, un-aged, as always in mid-sentences.

"...making this day, March 12th, 3285, the day we made contact with extraterrestrial life. Their small ship flew by the Kuiper Space Station in Neptune's orbit, and then circled around to interactive with..."

"Ugh, turn this off! So distracting," Adam told the apartment's A.I. in between kissing Anna.

Anna pushed him back on the couch. "Careful, I'm old now. I'm not as spry as I once was," Adam said, reclining on his back.

Anna smiled, "I'll be gentle then."

Her top component snapped off, falling to the floor, followed by her bottoms and leggings. Adam moaned when he felt that soft, rubbery, black artificial skin that Anna had already heated. She was warm, her kisses were gentle, loving, and the lubricants in her lower abdomen had been administered before they even arrived at the apartment.

Anna slowly guided Adam inside her, coming to a rest on top of him, staring into his face. "We've had some wonderful times together."

Adam nodded, running his fingers through her bangs, caressing her face, "I'm glad you are still with me and didn't dump me once I started aging."

Anna smiled, now slowly grinding her hips into Adam, "I could never end our relationship. I'm programmed to be with you for as long as you have a pulse."

She lowered herself to his ear, kissing it gingerly, "I can feel your pulse through your cock," she whispered.

Adam grinned, his hands moving to her waist and lower back, clutching it tightly, "Perhaps you don't have to be too gentle tonight."

He sat up, swung his legs around, bringing her to a straddling position on the couch, "I still got it."

"I know you do," She replied.

Bringing a tit to his mouth, he suckled and squeezed it, Anna's head once more leaning back, her hips still grinding against him. He brought her face to his own, kissing her passionately, her artificial tongue swirling around his mouth, wrapping around his own.

"Bounce for me, baby. Ride me. But add a little bit of numbing agent in your lubrication, I don't want to cum too quickly. I want to watch you for a long time," Adam said.

"As you wish," Anna smiled. Adjusting the contents of the lubrication, closing her eyes for a couple seconds, she began her perfect rhythmic bouncing, sliding his cock to the tip, slamming back down on it to the base, over and over, never tiring.

Adam smiled watching Anna climax repeatedly for the next hour. She would pause, tremble, cry out in pleasure, grab a breast, suck her finger, and run her fingers through her hair, finally collapsing on Adam's shoulder to rest for a moment. Each orgasm her reaction was different. Out of the countless ones she's had in the last 45 years, there must be millions of programmed possible reactions she randomly chose.

Just before she started back up again, Adam asked her to turn around, and lay against him. Adam grabbed her by the back of her knees, pulling her legs further apart, Anna extending her arms behind his neck on the couch. "That's it, keep going," He told her, kissing the side of her breast. Anna began bouncing again, propelling herself with her toes that were on the couch cushion.

"Ahhh! I love you!" She was cumming again, flexing then thick muscles fibers in her ass.

"That's it! Keep going!"

Adam slowly slid onto the floor, Anna continuously bouncing on him. She placed her hands behind her, resting them on Adam's lower abdomen, her legs out stretched in a crabwalk-like pose.

"Milk it! Yes my, darling!" Adam said, Anna knowing at that point to remove the numbing agent in her lubricant. A fresh coating lined her vaginal walls, the excess being pushed out of her pussy, trailing down and dripping off of Adam's testicles.

"Yes! Yes!" Adam firmly grabbed her waist, his cock erupting, filling her with his semen.

The lights Adam could see through her black, slightly translucent skin, lit up, her hair and eyes glowed, her body convulsed her vaginal sensors picked up his fluid's presence, sending her into orgasm overdrive.

After a moment, she bent backwards; Adam chuckled at the mechanical noise her spine bending in such a borderline scary way produced. She gave him an upside down kiss. Lifting herself off him, her hands propping herself up, she contorted once more, her legs in the air, lowering her pussy onto Adam's face, dragging it playfully across it. She cleaned his cock; he licked at her juices, savoring the sweet taste and smell.

The past 20 years had been difficult for Adam. He felt alone. No one else around him aged. When he wondered out loud why the newscaster looked the same as she did years ago, Anna confirmed that she was an android.

When he noticed the residents of the city never aging over the years, he assumed they must be machines too. Their always friendly demeanor and smiles became more apparent when Adam's hair turned gray and his skin had more wrinkles. He wondered if he was the last of his kind, he wondered if they all thought he was some sort of relic. He buried his feelings, opting to feel the void with his own machine, the love of his life - Anna.

************

More decades past. Adam's health remained strong. He looked old, his skin withering and wrinkling, his hair solid white. But he never suffered from any major illnesses. Now in his 80s, most of his time was spent playing holographic card games with Anna, cuddling in bed, and bathing with her. There were no wild and crazy contortionist sex marathons. There were, however, countless slow lovemaking sessions. Sometimes and entire day was spent kissing all over her body, slurping up the random fruit flavored artificial pussy juices Anna excreted.

They didn't leave the apartment much either. Anna was always nude. She received one more upgrade and joint maintenance during Adam's final decade of life, but that was it.

They barely paid attention to their surroundings - they never did, really, opting to focus on each other instead. The realization that Adam felt was too much to face. Giant spacecrafts glided along the horizon. Modifications to the cylindrical city were made; the power of flight bestowed upon it. The people around him remain unchanged, never aging, never dying.

The same newscaster occasionally interrupted Adam and Anna's quiet intimate moments with a news report about preparations being made to leave earth, or some new technology the extraterrestrials, that were encountered years earlier, have shared. Anna quickly turned off the hologram, continuing to tenderly kiss Adam.

Chapter 13

"We have to leave soon, darling," Anna quietly told Adam. He was one month from his 95th birthday.

"Leave?" He asked.

"Yes, remember? We're leaving Earth. Several million will stay, but most of us will be following our new friends to another part of the galaxy," Anna explained.

"Ah, them. Right," Adam nodded, remembering the friendship and sharing of technology with the extraterrestrials the Kuiper Space Station encountered 30 years prior.

"I have your bags packed," She smiled, helping him stand.

************

Anna's pussy dripped onto Adam's face. He licked all around the inside while her head bobbed up and down on his cock.

Her anus opened, allowing Adam's tongue to slide in, tasting the sweet lubrication. Anna moaned on his cock, her hands gliding down his wrinkled thighs. She moaned again, causing her throat to vibrant on his shaft.

"Anna," Adam whispered, her throat vibrations causing his testicles to shake, along with his body. His cock erupted, injecting cum deep inside her throat.

A couple hours later, Anna squeezed a soapy washcloth over Adam's penis, gently massaging his testicles while he sat on the shower bench. He could stand without issue, but found it more and more difficult to do for longer periods of time.

Anna slowly stroked his erect shaft, peppering the tip with kisses before her long, black tongue slid around its length.

"Mmmm," she moaned, her jaw popping open, his cock disappearing completely into her mouth, her tongue flicking playfully against his balls.

Like so many times before, her throat started vibrating, enhancing the pleasure Adam was receiving tenfold.

Steam enveloped the two lovers, Adam's eyes closed, his cock erupting and injecting cum once more down Anna's throat, sliding down the esophagus-like pipe, arriving in the small storage chamber to be emptied when it's full.

Anna sat next to Adam, cuddling in his arm, resting her head on his shoulder.

************

On the journey to the Kuiper Space Station in orbit around Neptune, all they did was make love. Never leaving their room, Anna gently, carefully grinded against him, guiding them to mutual climax.

"Cum for me, my darling," She whispered into the old man's ear.

"Ahhh, Anna," He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of her suctioning pussy, knowing he didn't have much time left to enjoy her.

After he climaxed, she didn't move, kissing his cheek, running her hand up and down his chest, his cock embedded balls deep. Her orgasmic light show brought one more, of countless smiles, to his face.

A few hours later, her pussy started contracting around his shaft again, waking it up for their perpetual love making session on the way to Neptune.

We they arrived, Anna dressed Adam, prepared his bag, and led him to his new room on the space station.

Several hours later, the mile long vessel, pulled away from Neptune's orbit. Traveling behind an escort ship, making their way to a wormhole, they entered it.

The journey took them a star system on the other side of the Galaxy.

Chapter 14

The Kuiper Space Station landed a few days later. The huge space craft extended its landing gear, slowed its decent, and finally came to a gentle halt on a planet's surface. There were joyous celebrations, cheering, the crew running out of the ship, and frolicking in the bright red sky. The planet was roughly the size of Earth and orbited two stars - one similar to the sun, and the other, further away, much larger and whiter in color. It was the same star system the telescope on the space station found 75 years earlier; the same day Adam met Anna for the first time.

Adam sat in his wheelchair, staring out the window, observing the black plants and trees that dotted the surface, wondering if the people he saw could breathe the atmosphere or were affected by possible radiation from the two stars - knowing that it didn't matter.

"Can, can they breathe out there?" He quietly asked Anna.

"They don't need to," She kissed his forehead, running her fingers through his white hair.

"Why?" Adam figured he would ask, so what he's realized all these years were confirmed.

"The crew is all android, remember darling? They don't need to breathe or eat, they aren't affected by radiation - they aren't organic life forms."

The old man nodded slowly. "Everyone is a machine."

"Yes. You'll be here with me, until the end," she kissed his head once more.

"I feel like it won't be long. Help me to my bed," Adam asked.

Anna stood, squatted and easily picked Adam up, carrying him to his bed.

"What will you do when I'm gone?" he asked.

"I don't know. My purpose will have been served - loving you," Anna replied, sitting next to his bed, holding his hand.

"Do machines believe in an afterlife?" Adam asked, his breaths becoming further apart.

"I'm uncertain. Perhaps if data is saved in some form, the information that comprises the individual would then live forever."

"Yes," Adam smiled, his eyes closing.

Anna could feel his pulse slowing each minute, his breathing slower and slower, "I love you," she said one last time.

"I love you," He replied.

Minutes later his pulse was at zero. Anna gently laid his hand down and stood. A subroutine was activated, her eyes flickering red for a few seconds. It was a simple if-statement. If his pulse was zero, send a transmission and await further instructions.

************

Shortly after Adam died, Anna sat alone outside his room. Her expression was blank; her eyes were lowered to the floor. A few moments passed, perhaps a delayed reaction with her programming, Anna eventually found herself feeling something she could refer to as sadness and grief.

She had no tear ducts, she was unable to cry, but after realizing her purpose for existence was over, she slowly closed her eyes, hanging her head low. Memories from the last 75 years were recounted, sorted, and stored safely within her.

"Anna," A man's voice caused her to open her eyes. Turning to her left, she looked to him.

"You can still have a purpose," he said in a soft manner. Anna nodded.

"May we have your memories of your life with Adam?" The man asked. "We will store them safely and give your body, this shell you are contained within, a new purpose, a new name, a new life. The life of Anna will always exist within our network."

Anna agreed after realizing she no longer had a need for the body she provided so much pleasure to Adam and herself with. Closing her eyes, the man gently placed his hand on the back of her neck, causing a forehead compartment to open, revealing her data storage cells. The man carefully removed three of the six cells, each were two inches in height and width.

"I will upload them - you, immediately. Please follow my assistant, she will guide you through the next steps," He said.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers