All Comments on 'Permission B: My Turn'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very good so I gave it 5 stars.

He is not a wimp. He is just not into forcing a woman if she indicates she is not willing. Lack of force does not equate to being a wimp. Perhaps force get a woman to do and enjoy what she would resist otherwise doing. However, force is lack of consideration and perhaps low self-esteem.

Also, I have to believe that if a woman gets off from the use of aggression and force, that she must have some deep seated psychological problems. Certainly that is the indication with the wife; even more so since she was unable to have the self control to not have sex with the other guy after she had decided to call it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuk gets 5* for being double-ended

Unfortunately, getting filled with so much jizz rots your brain which explains the idiotic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

Five stars. For once the guy isn't a wimp cuck... Turn about is fair play. What's good for the goose is definitely good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Macho wimp

I think he wasnt just a wimp or macho, he is to stupid

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
Just Do the Paperwork

They are both idiots and need to divorce so they can do what they want.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Almost inevitable...

...old-gotten-used-to husband can never compete with new and unrestrained sex. Stupid to assume it could spice up wjhat they had. Reduced to the fact it is: You pay for everything - he gets everything. "...a great husband, friend, provider..." yeah right. What an honor for every husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Women Who Cheat Deserve The Outcome

I am aware of marriages just like this. Janet gets her sexual fulfilment from Mike. But Hubby [Is his name ever mentioned in this story?] gets his from Mary Beth. He should probably maintain the Paper Marriage until the children leave home and have the Divorce papers ready. Our current divorce laws have turned our nation into coast to coast Paper Marriages. Marriages are not worth the paper they are written on. Couples are forced to remain in loveless marriages due to the inequality of our current laws pertaining to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

too bad bitch you started it now live with it

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100over 5 years ago
Too funny

There really are bitches in this world stupid enough to think it's ok for them to fuck around on their husbands, but their husbands should be there for only them. FUCK THAT!!!!! If my wife came and asked me to let her fuck an old boyfriend I'd have told her to get the divorce papers ready first.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Fucking selfish cunt, geez!

"I want to have my cake and eat it, but YOU, don't you DARE have fun as well."

Fuck. Me.

I thought marriages were supposed to be a partnership of equals working together for the common good.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Like it

I like him turning the tables on the cheating bitch. She went way too far and now she's feeling the pain. Much better than chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
he's taking the lead now!

he's asserting himself where it counts!

fuck him acting tough in the bedroom, dude just straight up told her, "I'm fucking a hot piece of tail, I'll end it when I WANT, you got your say and it turned our marriage to shit. Feel free to walk away from your mess anytime you want, but you no longer get a say in what I DO"

perfect attitude. it's confident. it's oozing masculinity and power. and imagine how she feels as a woman? she wanted a tough guy, and now he is tough.....but only because of this new girl. she was never woman enough to bring the beast outta him. that's gotta sting!

we talk about 'fragile male egos'. but men are tough as nails. we grow up being berated by literally everyone, all the time. to motivate us, laugh at us, bond with us...everything. women on the other hand.....are treated with silk gloves. and it's the opposite....all of society tries to minimize anything critical they say of any one specific woman. how many times are wives the butt of the joke in family sit coms vs the dad?

how many parents yell at their little girl and call her stupid vs. their boy? men got thicker skin. and when are girls tough as nails? usually when they have like 3 brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After having sex with Mike for quite some time and not taking care of her husband at all, she turns into a basket case when her husband gets it one time from someone else. Husband needs to ramp it up from every Friday to Friday plus a weeknight or two. Make her FEEL the pain.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

What a retarded cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous