Persephone's Secrets Pt. 02

Story Info
Waking up the next morning.
8.7k words
4.82
20k
11
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers

Jocelyn stirred under the warm, soft covers as she gradually came awake. She felt disoriented. The bed felt different, and the covers felt different. She brushed her blonde hair off her face and opened her eyes. In her muzzy state, she didn't even recognize the room. "Where am I?" was the groggy thought that drifted into her mind. She turned her head. She was in what looked to be a brass bed, with lovely corner posts.

She wasn't alone in the bed!

"Oh my god!" she thought. "That's Persephone! I'm in her bed. And I'm still naked! I slept next to her, naked." Then she remembered last evening. The toy. The way it felt when activated. Being held in Persephone's arms during the music, when she'd experienced so many multiple orgasms that she became exhausted. Then she remembered asking if she could spend the night because she didn't think she could drive home. She felt a heated blush stain her cheeks, realizing what a troubling choice she'd created for her teacher with that request. Putting her on the spot like that.

During this mental effort to recall what had happened, she didn't move or make a sound, because Persephone was still sound asleep, lying on her back, covers pulled up to her chin. Her arms were out from under the covers, placed by her sides. Perhaps she was subconsciously pinning the bed covers into a protective cocoon around herself.

Jocelyn gazed at the woman's lovely face. Relaxed in sleep, she looked even younger and more beautiful. Her russet colored hair was fanned out on the pillow, creating a frame for her face. Her hair looked very soft and inviting, and Jocelyn ached to stroke it, but she was afraid to break the spell. If Persephone awoke, she might insist that Jocelyn get dressed and leave immediately, even though it was a Saturday morning.

As she was considering that, Jocelyn got a naughty impulse. A very naughty impulse. She'd always thought it was better to ask forgiveness than to ask for permission for things that were important to her. Besides, she thought it best to arrange for Persephone to have plausible deniability, of a sort. She slipped quietly out of the bed, disturbing it minimally.

Naked, she stealthily went out into the living room. Her movements were a little stilted, because of a heightened awareness of her pussy, reminding her of how many orgasms had been wrung from its depths the night before. No wonder she'd zonked out, and slept like a rock all night. That toy was remarkable, and maybe she'd get a chance someday to use it on Persephone. But that wasn't her current plan. She found the handcuffs, and their key.

As she was starting back toward the bedroom, she saw her panties, which she'd hastily discarded the night before. Getting another impulse, she picked them up also, taking them into the bedroom.

Once there, she carefully climbed onto the bed, trying not to make it shift very much. Silently, she threaded the handcuffs around one of the bars that made up the headboard, not allowing their connecting chain to scrape on the metal. She gingerly raised Penelope's right wrist up to meet a handcuff, closing it carefully and slowly so that each ratchet sound was as quiet as she could make it. Barely breathing, she reached over Persephone's body, lifted her other arm, and closed the cuff on that wrist as well. With the key tip, she snicked the double locks into position.

Meanwhile, Persephone had actually awakened when her right wrist was moved, but decided to act as if she was still asleep. She was curious to learn what Jocelyn had in mind. When the second double lock made its clicking sound, she opened her eyes, feigning surprise. "What? What are you doing?" she whispered. Tugging slightly with her arms, she jiggled the cuffs on the metal bar of the headboard, forming her mouth into a wide 'O' shape of surprise.

As Persephone's mouth was open like that, Jocelyn giggled and stuffed her panties into the opening, forming a makeshift gag. In response, Persephone's eyes bulged slightly, and she mumbled something. She probably could've spit out the gag, but she was enjoying this interaction. Besides, the panties furnished the taste and smell of Jocelyn's pussy to her mouth and nose.

Her potential playmate restrained, Jocelyn threw the bed covers down to the foot of the bed, and saw that Persephone was wearing a smooth satin nightdress or chemise in a lovely shade of violet. The soft material clung to every curve - even to the little mounds of her nipples, poking up from the larger mounds of her breasts. Jocelyn had seen those breasts in the pictures, but now she wanted to see the real thing. She straddled the brunette's legs below her knees, pinning them together, down onto the bed surface.

Gripping the hem of the chemise, she skimmed it up as far as Persephone's armpits, baring her thighs and torso completely. In her state of excitement, the blonde may not have noticed that her 'victim' had actually subtly lifted her ass to help drag up the chemise. Heart hammering, Jocelyn gazed at the older woman's lush beauty. Actually, two sets of hearts were hammering, because Persephone was reacting with excitement at being 'helpless' and exposed like this. Her glowing green eyes were studying the face and torso of the nude blonde positioned on top of her. She wasn't worried - only aroused, because she felt no animosity in Jocelyn's behavior and expression.

Indeed, smiling like someone that has just unwrapped her Christmas present, and found exactly what she dreamed of receiving, Jocelyn licked her lips to moisten them and scooted down to Persephone's ankles. Leaning from there, she began kissing the older woman's thighs, taking her time, and pressing her lips to as much of the skin as was available with them pressed closely together. Not getting too close to the woman's sex, she teased her way sideways, covering the hips with kisses, too. As she moved up Persephone's body, Jocelyn's long blonde hair was whispering here and there on the freshly kissed skin, raising delicious goosebumps.

Jocelyn spent a maddeningly long time kissing and licking Persephone's belly. She especially liked how she made her squirm by tonguing her navel. In so doing, Jocelyn may or may not have been aware that one of her tits was threatening to nudge itself against Persephone's sex. Perhaps the woman's squirming was actually an attempt to cause such a contact. The sounds she was making through the gag formed by the panties gave no clue.

Next, Jocelyn took her time kissing as much of each rib as possible, where Persephone's breasts left them uncovered, even up into her armpits. That led to soft, wonderful kisses along her collarbones, once the chemise was pressed up off of them. Then more kisses up her neck, along her chin, cheeks, nose, and ears. Jocelyn was finally able to run her fingers through Persephone's silky tresses during this part of her foreplay.

For in Jocelyn's mind, this was indeed foreplay. She was getting no indication that Persephone disapproved of what she was doing - no signals for her to stop. When the blonde started rubbing their tits together, Persephone was making sounds mumbled by the gag, but she was definitely not giving the 'help, help, help' signal.

Not knowing if she'd ever be able to take such liberties with her teacher's body in the future, Jocelyn had two goals. First, to savor every moment of this interaction, and second, to try to give her beloved teacher one of the most magnificent orgasms she'd every experienced.

As she turned her attention now to Persephone's delightful globes, she began kissing each breast around the periphery of its base, moving in a spiraling path upward and inward toward the areola, which obligingly crinkled in anticipation, thrusting the nipple skyward. When she reached the edge of the areola, she used her tongue to lick from the edge of the areola to almost the base of the nipple from many angles. By that time, she knew the nipple would be begging for some sort of contact, so she carefully let her tongue now wash up each of the sides of the nipple to its tip. Persephone was making what seemed to be sounds of appreciation, mixing with overtones of entreaty.

Mercifully, Jocelyn finally engulfed the entire nipple and suckled it, while caressing the sides of Persephone's torso. By the time she'd finished repeating her actions on the other breast, a pool of wetness had formed on the sheets below Persephone's pussy. But the fluids were not all hers. Jocelyn's pussy juices were dripping onto Persephone's mound by this point, and trickling downward and inward to blend erotically into a common stream.

Persephone was very close to achieving a climax from Jocelyn's sensual nipple play, but she was holding back, letting the sensations build even more. She wasn't disappointed. Jocelyn kissed her way down the valley between those now gleaming mounds, pausing to lick, kiss, and tongue Persephone's navel once again. If the younger woman had some fetish about navels, Persephone wasn't about to complain one iota.

That magical mouth reached her mound, and she groaned into the gag. She feared that if she made too much noise through the gag, Jocelyn might stop, so she just nodded her head fast, trying to signal encouragement. Jocelyn was busy inhaling the glorious musky scent emanating from the pussy just beneath her chin as she worshiped Persephone's mound. Lifting her face away briefly, she adjusted both of their bodies so that Persephone's knees were wide apart, allowing her to kneel between them.

She bent down to ease the brunette's labia open with slightly shaking fingers. Having seen Persephone's pussy on the pictures had been exciting, all right. But this - seeing it up close, and being able to feel its textures and inhale its aroma - made her so excited she was afraid she might faint. She watched its glistening folds churn slightly as its opening dilated and constricted with the movements produced by Persephone's heightened arousal.

The moment had come that Jocelyn had wanted so much - to taste that juicy pussy. Looking up along Persephone's torso, she watched the handcuffed woman's eyes as she let her tongue start lapping at her cunt. The moment Jocelyn's tongue made contact, Persephone tried to cry out words of encouragement, but the gag prevented it, so she finally forced the tasty, aromatic wisp of those panties out of her mouth and onto the base of her neck. "Yes!" she croaked. Swallowing to wet her throat, she cried out, "Yes!" more forcefully. "Ohhh! I can't believe how good this feels! Hold my hips steady, please! I don't want to buck your mouth away from meeee!"

Obediently, Jocelyn grasped Persephone's hips with firm pressure as she used her tongue to press the dampened labia to each side. Next her tongue circled Persephone's vaginal opening several times, gathering and tasting her nectar. Impishly, she let her tongue tip probe the tiny opening of the pee hole, following that with teasing strokes alongside the brunette's clit - not quite touching it.

This tease caused Persephone's clit to engorge so much that the tiny pink clit head emerged, peeking out from its fleshy hood. Jocelyn grinned when she saw that, and kissed it sweetly. She whispered, "I'm going to enjoy sucking on you, little clit." Persephone drew a ragged breath when she heard that intention. "But first I think I'd better suck on this pussy, and make you throb with need."

Persephone thought she was going out of her mind! "Eat me! Suck my pussy! Nibble my clit! Oh my god, I need to cum! Don't tease me any more... please!" she babbled. She was tugging on the handcuffs so hard that the chain was rattling against the bar that held it.

Hearing the sexual hysteria in Persephone's voice, Jocelyn knew she was on the verge of a mind-blowing orgasm. The younger woman quickly pressed her left arm across her lower abdomen, from hip to hip, holding her down, and freeing one hand. Sucking briefly on two of her fingers to wet them, she slipped them into the bubbling cauldron of Persephone's pussy, hearing her gasp and feeling her try to lift her cunt in offering to those fingers. The student wasn't about to let her teacher wait any longer for her release.

Turning the hand with her inserted fingers palm up, Jocelyn started finger fucking - stroking the vaginal wall right beneath the woman's fully engorged clit. And yes, it was throbbing now - pulsating with every heartbeat, and being pressed even more erect by the pressure from the fingers moving under it. She moistened and pursed her lips. She touched them to the head of Persephone's clit, and pulled the clit slowly into her mouth with suction. As the clit slid inward, her tongue was waiting to greet it... bathe it... flutter against its sensitive tissues.

Persephone actually screamed with pleasure from the dual stimulation of her pussy and clit. Her arm muscles contracted, pulling against the restraint of the handcuffs. Her torso muscles contracted, bowing her back upward off the bed, and flattening her abdomen at the same time. Those muscular activities allowed her to hold out for another few precious seconds - allowed her arousal to grow to a height new in her experience! There was so much energy building inside her cunt that it seemed that she could hear it humming like a dynamo! In reality, the sound was created in her throat as her entire being wanted to vocalize the energy about to be released.

Unable to hold back her orgasm any longer, Persephone erupted with a roar! Erupted. Like a dam had broken. And like a broken dam, a flood gushed from her cunt, surprising them both! Jocelyn felt the hot fluids strike her neck and tits, and it was an amazingly sensuous, satisfying feeling. She decided not to let the clit escape from her lips and tongue. She continued suckling and fluttering it softly, still fingering Persephone's pussy, and pinning her hips as rigidly in place as possible. If the brunette hadn't been handcuffed to the headboard, her twisting and writhing would've probably pitched Jocelyn's mouth and possibly even her fingers, away from her sex. As it was, neither of them wanted that to happen.

During her climax, the roller coaster ride of pleasure, with its rapid climb and fall, climb and fall shocked Persephone with its intensity and duration. Finally, her body needed a respite... needed the ride to halt, at least for a moment or two. "Please, Jocelyn," she groaned. "Thank you, thank you, thank you... but I need a moment. Please. I feel like my head's coming off!" She smiled weakly.

Jocelyn felt very pleased to hear those words. Her words of gratitude. And the way she said it indicated that the orgasm must've been intense - her body surely had acted like it was. Jocelyn's upper torso was drenched. The scent of Persephone's cum, bathing her, was like an aphrodisiac. She let the clit escape from her mouth, giving it a loving kiss as she removed her fingers from her teacher's pussy. But Jocelyn's body was humming with need now. She needed to cum.

She thought about playing with her pussy, and letting her 'captive audience' watch. But that seemed oddly impersonal and distant after such intimacy. Inspiration struck. She remembered something else that she'd dreamed of doing, and decided to put it into action. After all, Persephone wasn't gagged any longer, so she could easily demand that they stop, if she felt that way.

Jocelyn lifted one of Persephone's legs up off the bed. Turning her own body onto its side, she slid her feet up along either side of Persephone's torso, scooting up until their pussy lips touched. Once those two hot, wet, puffy sets of labia pressed together, Jocelyn started rocking her hips, rubbing their cunts together. Their flowing juices began to mingle.

As the mouth and fingers had broken their contact from her intimate area, Persephone's eyelids had closed as she rested her head back on top of the mattress. She felt her leg lifted as Jocelyn shifted her position on the bed, but was too caught up in her orgasmic aftershocks to think much about it. Suddenly, something warm and wet slid up against her cunt, and almost instantly a fantastic rubbing action began. Persephone's eyelids flew up and she craned her neck toward her chest as she stared down her torso. Her lovely blonde student was obviously not done with her yet. "She's scissoring with me!" Persephone thought. "Oh my god... it's so wonderful! I had no idea she knew anything about tribbing!" Her weariness from the earlier orgasm vanished, replaced by a building lust. With one of her legs lifted, and handcuffed as she was, she couldn't move very much, but she bucked against Jocelyn's pussy as best she could. She had to say something. "Yes! Fuck me! Yes!" sprang from her lips. She blushed as she heard the needy tone of her voice as she cried that out.

Persephone's words were an inspiration to Jocelyn. Her teacher was ordering her to fuck her! Begging for it! In response, she moved their cunts together with a grinding action. Allowing Persephone's lifted leg to drape over her thigh, she braced herself on one hand and used the other to pull Persephone's thigh up between her own breasts, wobbling from her efforts to make their clits press and glide on each other even more rapidly. She bit her lip as she concentrated on making Persephone cum again. Her own climax was threatening to burst at any moment.

Persephone undulated her crotch against Jocelyn's, feeling the wetness building between them. She wished she could reach up and grasp the young woman's swaying tits, but she also enjoyed the feeling of being helpless to do so. She felt another orgasm growing in her core, so she started frantically rocking her pelvis forward and backward, lifting it off the bed to increase the slippery friction. She wanted Jocelyn to cum. She needed it to happen while they were doing this.

Jocelyn gasped as she felt Persephone's cunt acting almost as a vibrator, she was rocking so fast now. With a happy cry, the blonde started cumming. Her internal dam opened its floodgates, and her cum juices flowed outward, propelled by vigorous contractions of her internal muscles. Locked together as their cunts were, some of her juices were actually forced into Persephone's vaginal tunnel, although most of them coated their joined mounds and cunt lips.

Persephone heard Jocelyn's cry of release at almost the same moment as she felt the blonde's hot liquids being forced inside her straining pussy. That did it. The lewd, erotic thought that her student was squirting cum into her triggered Persephone into another gratifying climax. She screamed, "Ohhh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming! You fantastic woman... I'm cumming!" Both of their bodies gleamed with sweat as they continued grinding, mingling, and smearing juices on each other.

It took them quite some time to calm down after that. They kept their warm pussies pressed together, their labia wet and fragrant. As Jocelyn finally pulled free, she bent down and lapped at Persephone's pussy lips, exchanging the saliva on her tongue for the mixed cum juices as she cleaned the area. Persephone enjoyed those lingual ministrations, but she felt a growing need, and she was helpless to fulfill it - she had to ask.

Catching Jocelyn's attention, she uttered, "Please."

Jocelyn tilted her head, raising an eyebrow in inquiry. "Please what?" In her insecurity, she feared that Persephone was asking to be freed, and telling her to get dressed and leave.

"Please..." Persephone whispered. "May I taste you?" she asked, almost shyly.

Jocelyn's heart skipped a beat and she momentarily had trouble breathing when she understood what was being requested. Her heart made up for the missed beat by racing, pounding in her chest, as she scooted her body up toward the headboard of the bed. Grasping two of its bars, she straddled Persephone's head and began to lower her pussy. Looking down her torso as she guided herself into position, she saw the eager look on Persephone's face. The brunette was licking her lips in anticipation, staring intently at Jocelyn's intimate area.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers