Persephone's Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,225 Followers

As Persephone obeyed, squirming sideways onto the towel, she whimpered loudly. The whimper was due to a combination of things - the effort in trying to move, hobbled as she was, plus the scraping of her now fully erect and highly sensitized nipples across the sofa seat cushions, plus hearing herself called a 'naughty little bitch' by Jocelyn.

Once her tied submissive was in place, with no warning, Jocelyn forced part of her hand between Persephone's thighs. The angle was such that it was easiest to slip her thumb inside Persephone's cunt, while her index and middle fingers slid along her labia until they flanked her clit. Jocelyn started thrusting with her hand, thumb-fucking the woman's pussy and frictioning both sides of her clit shaft. Persephone reacted by lifting her torso up off the sofa as she began moaning from the wild, erotic sensations.

Her moan turned to screams of surprise as Jocelyn started spanking her ass cheeks with her free hand, still fucking her teacher hard and fast with the penetrating hand. Her screams became muffled because, with her arms trapped behind her, Persephone couldn't hold her torso up off the sofa very long, and her face came down against the seat cushion. She was getting so quickly excited by the two things being done to her that she couldn't even articulate words.

But Jocelyn could speak, and she demanded, "Cum, bitch! Don't you dare hold back! I want you to cum all over my hand! Cum while I'm fingering your cunt and clit! Cum while I'm swatting your ass! Make a gooey mess all over your thighs, slut!"

With a shriek, Persephone began bouncing on the seat cushion, tits wobbling against it, nipples exploding with the pleasure of that contact, arms and leg muscles convulsing, tugging at the restraints as she experienced a massive, gut wrenching orgasm! Her cunt forced her cum out so hard that it was almost like she was pissing on Jocelyn's hand. The scent of her cum flooded the air around them. Her thighs were coated with her glistening discharge, and the towel beneath her knees was damp.

Jocelyn stopped swatting Persephone the moment her climax struck. After the woman stopped bucking, she removed her thumb and fingers, and licked her hand clean. The taste of Persephone's cum whetted her appetite, so she held the woman's hips for stability as she leaned over and started licking and sucking at her pussy and thighs. Persephone moaned and shuddered with delight.

When Jocelyn stopped licking and stood up, Persephone, her head turned sideways on the seat cushion, murmured, "That was amazing... simply amazing. Thank you, Jocelyn."

Jocelyn grinned impishly. "You're going to do more than thank me, slut. Wait here." She retrieved the pink, sound activated vibrator, and the cell phone that was connected to it. Kneeling behind Persephone, she said, "Open your thighs as much as you can."

It wasn't much of a gap, but Jocelyn managed to slip the vibrator into Persephone's vaginal canal, and seat the external part against her clit, which was still throbbing in post-orgasmic aftershocks. Next, she helped Persephone kneel upright, and put another towel on the sofa where her head had been. Stripping naked, Jocelyn sat on the towel with her thighs wide apart and her pelvis tilted, presenting her pussy. She helped Persephone lean over again until her cheek rested on Jocelyn's upper thigh.

Using the search feature, she found a recording of a college marching band, playing at a pep rally. As the music started, and the vibrator began buzzing inside Persephone's pussy, she said to the bound woman, "I don't care how many orgasms you have, slut. This is staying on until you make me cum."

Persephone looked momentarily startled, both from the vibrations, and the task she was being given. She couldn't use her hands.. only her mouth and tongue as she worked her face up and centered it against Jocelyn's fragrant pussy. She started kissing and tasting the woman's sweet cunt, but suddenly the brass section of the marching band blared out a loud, demanding sound!

Persephone arched her back as the orgasm hit! Since her tits were now pointing at Jocelyn, the blonde reached out and tugged and rolled her ripe areolae, savoring their pebbled textures with the firm nub of her nipples trapped inside. Persephone cried out as the doubled sensations prolonged her release.

Gasping, she again buried her face into Jocelyn's privates, tonguing her hole, and lapping at her pee hole and clit. She was starting to suckle her student's clit when the marching band drum section began a spirited, pounding, throbbing solo. Persephone tried to stop her orgasm, but the buzzing at her G-spot and clit wouldn't be denied. She writhed on Jocelyn's thighs as she came in an extended, multiple orgasm!

When she was able to breathe again, Persephone began eating desperately, trying to get Jocelyn to cum before another orgasm hit - she was getting dehydrated from all the fluids being expelled from her cunt, as well as the sweat which was streaming over her gleaming exposed skin.

Jocelyn was getting close. She could've touched her breasts or clit to trigger herself, but she really wanted Persephone to do all the work, this time. She decided to help another way. Tilting her pelvis back a little more, she commanded, "Stick your tongue into my ass hole, slut! I'm almost cumming! Do it, bitch! Use your nose on my cunt as you jam your tongue into my nasty hole! Get me off! I want to spurt all over your face, you little fuck toy!"

Hearing all that... all those embarrassing names that she was being called - especially 'fuck toy' - was driving Persephone crazy! And being ordered to stick her tongue up the younger woman's ass!? She'd never done such a debasing thing! She knew it'd be one of the most humiliating things she'd ever done... so, she did it! Willingly! She speared her tongue forcefully through the tight, puckered opening and drove it in as far as she could. At the same time she shook her face side to side rapidly, letting her nose act almost like a vibrator on Jocelyn's sexual area. Her hot breath snorted from her nostrils, washing over Jocelyn's tissues.

With a loud, keening cry of release, Jocelyn came!

Her pussy juices were gushing onto Persephone's face as the marching band was building to a song-ending crescendo! Persephone gave a shriek as she experienced yet another orgasm, but her shriek was muffled because her lips were still pressed firmly around Jocelyn's ass hole as her tongue curled and uncurled rapidly inside that nether hole!

With a shuddering gasp, Jocelyn switched off the music. Persephone freed her tongue, and rested her cheek against Jocelyn's thigh again. Both women panted silently for a while, quivering from the aftereffects of that lustful, sexy simultaneous release.

When she'd recovered enough to regain her senses, Jocelyn carefully, tenderly untied Persephone. She massaged her arms and legs to help restore her circulation, and then the two of them took a long, refreshing shower together. There was no sex play in the shower this time - only loving touches and caresses.

Afterward, toweled and dried, they slid into Persephone's bed to snuggle. Warm in Persephone's embrace, Jocelyn asked, "Did I go too far? Keeping you tied for so long? Forcing so many orgasms out of you? All that name calling?"

As part of her response, Persephone tilted Jocelyn's chin up so she could give her a tender, yet also passionate kiss. "You didn't go too far at all, dear," she said. "You did an excellent job, getting the tension on those ropes just right. I'd never quite been bound like that, and found it both soothing and sexy. It made me so helpless and vulnerable - I loved it. I hope you want to experiment more with ropes in the future. As to the orgasms... I think if I ever feel like I've had too many, I'll tell you plainly that I can't have any more. And the name calling... oh my god... I can't tell you how that really gets me going. Since I can't tell you, I'll show you."

She gave Jocelyn such a torrid kiss that both of them were breathless when it finished. "I'm learning that being submissive to you is filling some need deep inside me. I want to explore this more, Jocelyn. When we play, I want you to call me nasty, humiliating names, and force me to do things like you did." She blushed a deep crimson. "I've never put my tongue inside anyone's ass before. Never. And when you told me to do it, I was shocked." Jocelyn started what might've been an apology, but Persephone continued, "I was shocked, because I wanted to do it so badly, because you were ordering me to do it. And I was thrilled to feel your body convulsing in orgasm as I tongued you there. So... basically... follow your instincts, Jocelyn. You're amazing!" They kissed again.

As they nestled against one another, Jocelyn said, "I have something to tell you. I did a little discrete investigating, and I checked the code of conduct manuals - both the one for students and also the one for faculty. There's nothing in them prohibiting relationships, since everyone here is of legal age. We're so isolated in this area that it seems only natural that some or most of the people will gravitate toward one another."

Persephone laughed. "You know what they say about great minds. I checked the manuals myself, for the same reason, and also asked some questions about the possibility of abuse of power. The faculty are well aware that favoritism would not be tolerated in the classroom. Nor would imposition, due to the power differential. Everyone has the right of refusal, and students could go to the Dean or the Administration with complaints, if a teacher ever tried to abuse her power. So that made me feel better."

Jocelyn smiled, glad that Persephone was interested enough in their relationship to learn how it would be regarded if word got out. She hugged her teacher adoringly, and shared, "I went one step further. I learned about many of the current pairings, faculty with faculty, student with student, and faculty with student - including the Headmistress of the academy, who's had a long standing pairing with a student who's now a senior. So there's no real reason for us to have secrecy, unless you still want it."

Persephone stroked her arm reassuringly. "No, I don't want us sneaking around. We can go out together for coffee, or meals, or movies, and I'd love to do that." She gave one of Jocelyn's nipples a loving tweak, making her giggle happily. "We can even engage in some necking in public - keeping it low key, even if we're seen by other students or faculty. And we can do whatever we want in private, like here at my place."

With that statement, Persephone gave a sleepy yawn. They quieted down to fall asleep. Before Jocelyn dozed off, a plan for a sexy Monday morning formed in her mind. As she slept, she grinned, her mind going over the details.

(to be continued)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,225 Followers