Persephone's Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jocelyn let go of one of the headboard's bars, so she could spread her labia open, giving Persephone an even better look. She was gratified to observe the dilation of the older woman's pupils as she drank in the lewd display. Soon she'd be drinking more than that, since Jocelyn's excitement was kicking her internal glands into high gear as she lowered her pussy a little more. Persephone's tongue darted out, and accurately speared her vaginal tunnel, making her hiss with pleasure. She grabbed the headboard bars with both hands to hold herself hovering over Persephone's mouth.

The next ten minutes or so were spent with Persephone worshiping Jocelyn's cunt with her lips and tongue. She sucked on the labia, stretching those delicate folds deep into her mouth before releasing them to be further kissed and licked. She lapped at her clit with light, fluttering touches of her tongue - barely a whispering contact. That, combined with her hot panting breath bathing the areas was driving Jocelyn up the wall with blissful sensations. Those tongue touches also flicked gently across Jocelyn's pee hole, causing almost electrical jolts of excitement, making her shudder with delight. Persephone even managed to wrap her tongue partway around Jocelyn's nether curve, bringing her tongue into contact with the blonde's ass hole - a delightfully naughty feeling.

Finally, using her arms, Jocelyn raised her pussy up slightly, then a bit more, and a bit more. Each time she moved upward Persephone raised her head, maintaining contact of her tongue with Jocelyn's hot, wet tissues. Ultimately, the teacher was straining upward, and now failing to reach it.

"More please," she begged. "I cant reach it!" she moaned, frustration coloring her tone of voice.

Jocelyn groaned out, looking down at her, "If I stay that low, I'll cum all over your face. Your tongue has me right at the edge!"

"That's exactly what I want," Persephone almost growled. "Please. You gave me so much pleasure earlier. I want you to cum all over my face, and I want to drink what I can right out of your pussy."

She spoke with such eagerness and conviction that Jocelyn almost came, just from her words. Breathing fast, with her heart racing, she lowered her pussy again, and felt Persephone's lips and tongue immediately go into action.

The older woman ate her cunt in an apparent frenzy, perhaps afraid that her student would take it away once more. She sank her tongue fully into the younger woman's vaginal tunnel, and began moving that tongue with pumping and swirling actions, finding places where its contact made Jocelyn shudder, and her flow to increase. Very close to orgasm now, Jocelyn unconsciously tilted her pelvis a tiny bit.

Fully focused, Persephone felt that minuscule change of angle, and tilted her head sideways as much as she could. This allowed her to use her lips to drag the upper folds of Jocelyn's labia together, trapping her clit inside them, like a tiny hot dog in a thin,fleshy bun. Now Persephone sucked hard. That much suction on a bare clit would've been painful. But on this trapped clit, it was exquisite! Jocelyn came almost immediately, screaming with joy. Her inner sluice gate released, letting the cum drench Persephone's face until she could re-position her lips over the vaginal opening and drink the remaining nectar as it was released in several powerful surges. Each time she sucked a mouthful, Jocelyn seemed to manufacture another one.

Jocelyn was holding the bars in a death grip, lest she fall over. Her climax or possibly climaxes plural had such force that her eyeballs rolled up, briefly out of control. She'd been squatting over Persephone's mouth, but when her orgasm gradually abated, her knees went forward and down, coming to rest on the bed next to Persephone's arms. That moved her pelvis forward, away from Persephone's mouth, and the teacher was only able to give her student's ass hole one final swipe of her tongue before everything was out of reach.

Groggily, Jocelyn recovered enough of her wits to find the handcuff key and release the cuffs from Persephone's wrists. Persephone stripped off the bunched up chemise, and gathered Jocelyn into her arms, so they ended up with their naked bodies pressed together, with Jocelyn partially sprawled over her body. They both dozed off, smiling and sated, their bodies occasionally quivering with the aftershocks that can occur during the afterglow.

When Jocelyn awoke, still pressed against her teacher, she saw Persephone looking at her with a strange glow in her eyes. "How do you feel, Persephone?" she asked quietly, wondering how she was processing that latest encounter.

"I feel amazingly wonderful, Jocelyn," she replied. "You know I told you that I'd daydreamed of being taken hostage and bound. You made that dream come true in the most wonderful fashion." She smiled. "If you ever want a 'victim' again, just tell me." As she'd laid there, holding Jocelyn, and mentally reviewing being bound and made helpless by her in that manner, Persephone was coming to realize that she had a submissive side. And the encounter had helped her get in touch with those feelings and needs.

Conversely, reassured by her teacher that she hadn't gone too far, Jocelyn was buoyed up by the Dominant energy she'd tapped into by handcuffing Persephone to the bed and 'using' her in that fashion. Both in making her cum, and by using her 'captive' sexually to achieve her own orgasm. Something rang true in her heart about this interaction. She knew she'd love to do it again - many times.

They had breakfast together, feeling rather decadent, because both of them remained nude, sitting side by side. They had coffee and muffins, and, giggling, they started tearing off small pieces of muffin and feeding them to each other. They interrupted their meal with kisses and soft caresses, reveling in just maintaining physical contact.

However, Jocelyn did have to get some schoolwork done sometime during this weekend, and had promised friends to give them a ride to the movies. Persephone also had things to do, so they both got dressed. Jocelyn left, but not until after long sweet kisses and embraces at the doorway. Both of them sighed happily as Jocelyn got into her car and drove off. Persephone decided not to wash her face all day, because she wanted to keep Jocelyn's fragrance on her as long as possible.

Both women were pleased that Monday's and Tuesday's classes followed the norm. Professor Goodrich held her normal, informative and inspiring classes. And Jocelyn was as polite and focused as all the other students. Tuesday evening, Jocelyn arrived at Persephone's home carrying a backpack, which she set just inside the door, so she could greet her teacher properly, thoroughly hugging and kissing her. She also helped prepare dinner, and they had a light meal, both anticipating a fun and sexy evening.

With the dishes done, they moved into the living room. Jocelyn immediately took charge. "You told me that if I ever wanted a victim again, that I should tell you," she said, calmly, but forcefully, looking right into Persephone's eyes. Persephone's breath caught and her eyes widened to hear the commanding tone of Jocelyn's voice. With her throat suddenly a little dry, she just nodded, which could mean either that she remembered making such a statement, or that she was fully in agreement with it. Jocelyn decided it was time to find out.

"If you truly want to be my captive, I want you to remove all your clothing... now," Jocelyn stated.

Acting a little mesmerized, Persephone kept eye contact with the blonde, and began opening her blouse. Shedding it, she removed her bra, pulled off her skirt, stepped out of her shoes, and slipped her panties down and off. Naked now, while Jocelyn was still fully clothed, she felt goosebumps forming on her arms and legs as she felt the power differential between them at that moment. The need to submit manifested itself once again in her psyche.

"Very good," Jocelyn praised. "Now offer me your tits and your pussy, and verbally tell me in some manner that they're mine to play with tonight."

Blushing red all the way to the tips of her ears, Persephone lifted her breasts with her cupped palms and bent toward Jocelyn, bringing them within reach. "My... my breasts ache for your touch, Jocelyn. Or anything else you wish to do with them." Her blush advanced down her neck and colored the upper slope of her tits as she moved her hands to her cunt. Grasping her labia, she pulled them sideways, opening herself as she said, "My pussy is your toy for this evening. I hope to please you with it in any way you desire."

"Excellent. Very well put, Persephone," Jocelyn said. She opened her backpack, and pulled out her laptop, along with a couple of very long ropes. "Instead of handcuffs tonight, I thought we'd try something with these ropes. I've been studying some instructions on applying a basic tie, and you'll be my assistant." She also pulled out a strong pair of scissors. Seeing a look of concern form on Persephone's face, she explained, "These are the recommended safety scissors. If there's any sort of emergency, we can't take the time to untie you - I'll use them to cut you free."

Persephone felt a fluttering in her stomach - perhaps butterflies. "She wants to tie me up," she thought. "She wants to tie me up," her thought echoed, trying to process this unexpected data. "She wants to tie me so thoroughly that she'd have to resort to scissors in the event of an emergency. That sounds really restricting!" She felt a mixture of fright, and excitement. A very heady blend of emotions. Her mouth flapped open and shut several times. "What... what do you want me to do?" she finally articulated.

"You may as well get comfortable. Sit on the sofa. Oh, wait. Fetch a towel first." Jocelyn watched Persephone's naked butt cheeks jiggling salaciously as she hurried away on her task.

When she returned, she handed over the towel. Jocelyn folded it a couple of times, and placed it on the sofa. "Sit on that. My guess is that your pussy will be leaking before I'm done, and we don't want a big wet spot on the sofa cushion, now do we?"

Persephone gave a tentative giggle, still uncertain as to what was going to happen, but she promptly sat where she'd been told.

Studying the laptop, Jocelyn took a length of rope, and brought its free ends together. Muttering mostly to herself, she said, "So these are the working ends." She ran the doubled strands through her hand until she reached the other end, where the two strands formed a bend or loop. "And this is the bight." She moved the instructions on the laptop screen, and then held the bight behind Persephone's ankles, telling her, "Keep your ankles about an inch or an inch and a half apart." Reaching behind, she passed the working ends through the bight, and brought the doubled strands firmly across the front of the still spaced apart ankles.

"So far, so good," she said. Persephone felt the first sensation of being restrained by the ropes as Jocelyn wrapped the doubled ropes several times around her ankles, one strand climbing up as the other climbed down, forming a nicely packed set of parallel strands. Then, to finish off this region, she wove the strands through the space between the ankles several times, going back to front to back, until these vertical strands wrapped the horizontal ones firmly together. "Try moving your ankles now," she told Persephone.

Persephone found that her ankles were tied beautifully. As she experimented, she found that she could move them forward and back a little in relation to each other. But she couldn't separate them at all. Jocelyn smiled and looked at the next part of the instructions.

She took what remained of the rope up behind Persephone's calves and knees and created a very similar arrangement of parallel strands between her lower thighs, and again wrapped vertical strands to bind the horizontal ones together. Now Persephone's legs were very restrained. With all the self bondage she'd done, she'd never been bound like this before. The fright she'd felt had dissipated as she'd been caught up in the process of what was being done, having focused on Jocelyn's actions. But with Jocelyn's soft warm hands occasionally grazing her thighs, her arousal was becoming manifest. The first telltale moisture was beading the edge of the slit between her labia, which were pressed together somewhat by the binding of her thighs. She could smell her arousal, and assumed Jocelyn was aware of it, also.

"Scoot forward now, and sit near the front edge of the sofa cushion," Jocelyn told her. "And rest your wrists behind your back for now." As Persephone shifted forward, Jocelyn moved behind her and sat on the back of the sofa, so she could lean over Persephone's shoulder to see what she was doing. Taking the other rope, she again doubled it and passed it across the brunette's chest, above her breasts and also around the outsides of her upper arms.

Persephone couldn't tell what Jocelyn was doing behind her, but she felt the ropes snug up across her back. After feeling a bit of fumbling and hearing some soft swearing as the blonde struggled with a complicated knot, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jocelyn leaning over her shoulder again. The blonde's long hair tickled and caressed her bare skin as the young woman brought another doubled strand of rope across her chest, this time below her tits and again around her upper arms, but nearer her elbows. Strands of rope were slotted between her torso and the inside of her arms, efficiently anchoring the ropes above and below her breasts from shifting up or down.

Jocelyn leaned close to Persephone's ear, whispering, "Now grab close to your other elbow with each of your hands." Her lips were so close to the ear that they gently brushed the sensitive lobe, giving Persephone a jolt of pleasure. As she moved her hands to comply, she also felt her nipples stiffening. She looked down at them, and noticed how the ropes framed her breasts, making them appear even more prominent and sexy. Her pussy muscles contracted reflexively, and she leaked a little more into the towel.

Meanwhile, Jocelyn was using the soft strands of the rope to bind Persephone's forearms together in the center of her back. This binding felt like a sling, suspended somehow from the ropes that crossed Persephone's back, because once Jocelyn announced that she was finished tying the ropes, Persephone found she could relax her arms, and they stayed perfectly in place.

"Where's your camera, Persephone? I think we both want a picture of this."

"It should be in my study, inside my desk... third drawer down on the left."

As Jocelyn went to retrieve the camera, Persephone had a few minutes to contemplate how it felt to be tied up like this. She gently tugged at the ropes experimentally. They permitted very little movement. This felt much more satisfying than simple handcuffs, or even the few times that she'd tried tying herself up, by forming loops in some ropes and thrusting her ankles or wrists inside them. Naked, she felt helpless, and vulnerable... and... and... really turned on! She was fully at Jocelyn's mercy like this. And she couldn't wait to see what the young woman would do with her.

With her budding feelings of being a submissive, she hoped it would test her limits. At least a little. And maybe... just maybe... be a little humiliating? Somehow, she wanted Jocelyn to not only take control, but also 'force' her to do something humiliating. Not too much. Just sort of putting her 'toe in the water' so to speak. Persephone realized that to make that come true, though, she might have to signal this burgeoning need to Jocelyn. Otherwise, the student in her might be reticent to do such things to her teacher.

Jocelyn returned, and took a picture of Persephone as she was - sitting on the sofa. Then she helped her to her feet, making sure she didn't fall over. Persephone couldn't walk like this, but she found that if she shuffled both her heels to one side, then moved her toes the same direction, she could move sideways, slowly. Jocelyn helped her turn a quarter turn, so Persephone could shuffle away from the sofa a little distance, allowing pictures to be taken from the front, side, and back. During this shuffling, Persephone's tits seemed to undulate lewdly, emphasized by being framed with the ropes. Jocelyn was quick to point this out, and Persephone felt a satisfying shot of humiliation.

Steeling her nerve, Persephone decided to ask for more of what she felt she needed. "Jocelyn," she began, her voice betraying her shyness about asking, "could you... could you do more things to humiliate me a little?"

Jocelyn's eyebrows rose, since she was mildly shocked by this request. "Ummm," she said, "what sort of things do you have in mind?"

Persephone squirmed in her restraints, actually embarrassed to be asked to name such things. Wetting her suddenly dry lips, she ventured, "Perhaps call me names? Or spank me to redden my ass and take a picture of me like that?"

Jocelyn grinned, relieved, since she could certainly handle that. Setting the camera down, she walked to Persephone's left side. She didn't want the woman to fall over, precariously balanced as she was, so she reached out and grabbed a handful of Persephone's right tit to hold her in place. With her other hand, she started spanking the brunette's ass. She was tentative, at first, slapping the smooth flesh softly. When Persephone made no sounds, she slapped harder, and harder still.

"Ow! Ouch!" Persephone finally said, jerking forward, which pressed her breast more firmly into the supportive hand.

"You like this, slut? Is this what you wanted?" Jocelyn asked, swatting the reddening ass cheeks with the force that got a reaction from the bound woman.

"Yes! Ow! Oh, fuck. Yes!" Persephone answered. The word 'slut' absolutely thrilled her, adding to her enjoyment of the physical chastisement. Because, even though she was experiencing some pain, it seemed to resonate with that need to be submissive that was growing inside her.

After a few more minutes, Jocelyn decided that the redness was obvious enough to warrant a picture. Inspired, she turned Persephone and lowered her carefully until her torso was draped on the sofa cushion, and she was kneeling on the floor next to it. Her bound arms and bright red ass flesh were beautifully displayed. Jocelyn took several pictures from various angles. Bent over as she was, the opening to Persephone's pussy was pushed backwards into view between her thighs. Jocelyn got a closeup of her wetness.

She went into the bathroom and fetched another towel. Kneeling next to Persephone, she showed her the pictures she'd taken thus far. The older woman appeared to be fascinated to see the various views of her bound body. But her eyelids flew way up and she gasped when she saw the images of her freshly spanked ass. Her cheeks turned almost as red as the skin on her butt, as she moaned softly.

Jocelyn giggled. "You know I called you a 'slut' earlier. You must really be one, because look at this." She showed Persephone the closeup of her exposed pussy, drooling with her juices. "You got really aroused from being tied up and spanked, and called names, didn't you?"

Persephone couldn't meet her eyes as she whispered, "Yes... yes... I did." She was mortified to have to admit that about herself, but at the same time, she felt her nipples and pussy tingling even more as a result of that admission. Extra fluids began weeping from her slit.

Jocelyn mentioned, "You know, with the proper cropping of these images, so you'd stay anonymous, we could post some of them online with other exhibitionist photos. Imagine thousands of people seeing your bound and spanked body." Persephone's mind automatically voted 'no' but her heart and body voted 'yes, yes, yes' with regard to the idea of such humiliation, even anonymously. She was fairly certain that her student wasn't serious - that she was just saying that to excite her. Meanwhile, Jocelyn put the new towel on the floor next to Persephone's knee, telling her, "Shift over until you have both knees on this towel, you naughty little bitch."