Persistant Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching over my head I gripped two of the rungs of the headboard, braced my body against his intrusion, and pushed back impatient to be impaled on his manhood. Inch by inch he entered me.

I could feel his pulse beating through me when we'd rest. Johnny was shaking with excitement and emotion. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Releasing one hand from the headboard, I reached for the hand that was under my chest and held it to me in an unmistakable sign that I was more than just 'okay'. At the same time, I rocked my pelvis so that his cock slid in a fraction deeper. The simple motion of his flesh sliding against mine drove me to move my pelvis again and he again slid deeper. I gasped in satisfaction and continued my own effort while he took the hint and made opposing motions with his pelvis.. With our combined efforts, it was a matter of mere moments before I was fully impaled, his 8" shaft pulsing inside me. My mind raced with the fullness of the moment. I felt the warmth of his cock stretching me, the heat of his flesh against my flesh, inside and out. His heart pounded against my spine but I could feel his pulse deep inside me; we had become one.

In that moment I released my conscious 'male' identity and became a lover. I was neither a man nor a woman; I was simply a human being loved by another human being. We let one full song from Kenny-G Duotones play as we lay in this position. Halfway through the next song Johnny whispered into my ear, "Slow and easy?" I smiled with my eyes closed as I reached for the headboard to brace myself again. Slowly he raised himself on his arms so that our bodies formed a horizontal 'Y'. My legs spread wide and he raised his pelvis ever so slightly pulling his beautiful 8" shaft from my body.

"Get up with me," he whispered. Without having to be told a second time, I pushed myself up onto my knees. His hands were on my hips supporting his own effort.. Once on his knees he pulled a fluffy pillow from the pile next to us and placed it under my torso and then another. My hands now gripped the upper rail of the headboard and his hands were now firmly gripping my hips. Again, I felt his cock slide out only he slid it out all of the way leaving only the head of his cock in my hole.

A cold drip of lubricant met my warm skin as he relubricated his shaft. After wiping his hands off with the tea towel he had stashed among the pillows, he gripped my waist again. Slowly his cock slid into me again; the lube was a good idea because he slid in easier. Inch by inch he buried his shaft again until I felt his skin silently come to rest against mine. One hand began massaging the small of my back as he lingered before pulling out again. Slowly he returned his cock and pulled out again. He thrust his cock deeper still pressing his pubic bone into my pelvis. "I do not want this to end," he whispered.

"Neither do I," I replied, "neither do I".

Laying his body onto mine, he whispered, "If this is a dream I don't want to wake up. Ever."

I said nothing but rocked my pelvis against him acknowledging the same desire. "Fuck me," I said pressing my ass against his pubic bone hoping to somehow get more of his cock into me. Not needing to be told twice he picked up the pace pulling out his full length and slipping it back in again. His cock began a slow regular rhythm punctuated by the sound of skin slapping skin. I felt more cold lubricant spilling clumsily into the crack of my ass and the speed of his assault increased. We were both well lubed but the added benefit of fresh lubricant didn't hurt. I was loving it. I was unconscious to the fact that I was moaning and grunting with each thrust he made. "Johnny....ohhhh yeah....Johnny....Fuck me....fuck me...."

He increased his attack as I pushed myself up on the pillows, a low tension building deep in my groin as the fury of his attack increased. I was going to cum and I met his thrust with equal vigor as he no longer whispered his desires but screamed them to the world. "I love you....I love you.....," he cried. In that moment the world went still as a white hot flash of ecstasy seared my brain as I came.

Torrents of hot semen blasted from my cock as I convulsed. My vision blacked out...and I convulsed. A groan followed as another torrent of hot semen launched from my loins as my body arched and wreathed in convulsions of pleasure. As I came to my senses Johnny, who was holding onto me for dear life, slammed his cock as far into my ass as he could manage and came.. I felt hot jets of semen shooting into my body...long, white-hot jets as he silently...convulsed...again...and again. He wrapped his arms around me, ramming his cock ever deeper as he convulsed again. Impossible amounts of cum shot into my ass, filling me with his essence. Feeling his cum spilling into me caused me to convulse in orgasm again; shooting another burst of semen onto the sheets into which we collapsed still connected, and barely conscious.

When I woke up the room was dark. The summer breeze was rustling through the leaves. It was then that I noticed that I was being cradled in Johnny's arms. I felt one arm wrapped around my chest while the other stroked my face. As I fell to sleep in his arms, I heard him whisper, "Thank you God. Thank you."