All Comments on 'Personal Business'

by maguana

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why, why, why.....WHY does Lit keep allowing this garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Because Literotica is a cesspool for most postings.

Very, very few good authors post here for fear of getting the shit on this site spattered on them.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
Amusing?

I thought so. I really do hope it wasn't meant to be serious, in which case I've given it too many stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The question to ask is

The question is why is husband still there? Dump her ass off at the curb and keep moving. It is obvious she has no love or respect for him.

Remember no harm no touching her, no bubba for 7 years.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
I'm with Britease

I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be a light-hearted story, meant to generate a few smiles. You got one from me.

Why are so many people on this site SO serious and SO angry? You all do know this is an erotic stories site, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Acme

The next correspondence you will receive will be from my attorney. You will be forced to process his comments in open Court where I plan on taking you and your insurance carriers to the cleaners. I'm looking to retire to a nice tropical island as a single man as my attorney is also filing divorce papers on my behalf. Regards. Oh and don't bother trying to send Dwayne anywhere real soon as I think you'll find him in the hospital. His recovery time is listed as months. Unlike Britease I think this was just a bad story. Not clever enough to be an attempt at humor. Just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
maybe what some find amusing others don't

i guess that makes us human. That always gives the sick fucks an out, deny,deny deny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So many things wrong with this story

but the technical aspects and attempts at humor were not among them.

It is funny for me, because I used to work at a company who did custom closet installs. In almost 10 years on the job, I never came across any women who would be worthy of a one-off fuck. If any came close, it still wouldn't be worth it to risk losing the job over. OK OK, the unrealistic aspects of this scenario not withstanding, I'm sure we weren't supposed to take any part of it seriously. Fine......

The thing that lingers is why?

Why is this funny? And what was the point of writing a humilliation story, even if it was "tongue-in-cheek"? I HOPE it was to send a message to wimpy cucky-guys to show how your perverse habits will backfire on you. The idea that no one will take your side when you clearly demonstrate that you lack any self-respect. If you can't respect yourself, or your wife, then SHE can't respect you, and no one else will respect you either. Then there DOES seem to be a take-away message here intermixed within the self-depreciating humor. The thing that worries me is that the intended audience won't get it. Too many will complain about such depictions of ignorance being decidedly UNFUNNY. They won't be wrong. Then there are those who will say, "Ha Ha, I get it". These are the same folks who laugh at video clips of people falling down, or getting hit in the nuts with anyone of varied household objects. Does thIs story really qualify as slapstick humor?

But then there are the guys who say. "Yeah, he had such a little dick, and couldn't satisfy his wife, and she DESERVED the asshole to knock her up after cumming repeatedly on his 10 inches! Yes, that is sooo HAWT!"

I respectfully submit those THOSE guys didn't find it funny either. But is that because they are a fantasy embodiment of the wimpy cuck-hubby? Or of the arrogant asshole bull? Either way, as a fantasy, it is just crazy. Humilliation isn't sexy, it is disturbing. And It isn't funny, in fact it is really sad.

I hope your story makes SOMEBODY think twice. Then good for you author. But if it was just to poke fun at the mentally disturbed, then well shame on you. My guess is that you hoped this entry would come in somewhere in the middle. But I won't apologize for seeing it as a failure for it's comedic content. I'll acknowlege my own attitudes as being born out of my own opinions, and nobody has to agree with me, but while I will always appreciate author contributions, and will encourage you to keep trying, this story just didn't work for this reader.

You can blast me for being a stick-in-the-mud with no sense of humor, but this was put in LW, NOT H/S, so it IS possible it wasn't even supposed to be funny. BTW, I laugh all the time, and know funny when I hear/read it. This just wasn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Here is the problem.

The problem is that you have to actually read the story before you can rate it! :(

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
This was for us to laugh?

This story was written in a comedy way? You think anyone would laugh with this bad story? A wife that hates the husband (why not divorce him?), that rob his money and hides it, a husband that allows all that. The maintenance guy that needs help to do his work and that carries with him $500,00? So with all this we have a bad story, that deserves a rating of less than 1*...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
So how could they afford a renovator

If they couldn't afford the mortgage? And even for 500 bucks, who's going to whip out their wang and jack off? I mean really? Who the fuck would do that?

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
terrible

I didnt get it, and quit reading after half a page, skimming the rest. Dont know if it was meant to be satirical humor, or not, but either way just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

What trash and if trying to be funny FAIL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The pig of a wife and the guy would have been carried out of my house because I would have hit him with the biggest object around . No man would put up with that , divorce papers would be started up the next day

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
was this suposed to be funny?

I guess they don't allow guns where you live, you sick little fuck stick. Put your shit in interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

First the technicalities of this are a bit off, but what porn isn't. It's all a bit cheesy regarding the "I just met this man let's fuck". But other than that this was a good "becoming a cuckold" story. If cuckolding isn't your thing then don't read the story, you are obviously reading an erotic story so don't assume righteousness and the ability to judge others' and their lifestyles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yea, we all know it's supposed to be an erotic story site.

The question is: Where is the erotica?Loving Wives category seems to be lacking that, unless you call wimpy willing cuckoldry erotic? Seems the good erotic writers are deserting this category, wonder why? Wish they would let us know, which sites they're posting on. Didn't care for this story, I guess I lack a sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wifey's not likely to have......

.....stayed on even this long, if hubby's hung up on an egg toy for over a month.

But here again, you immediately fall into the whole "can't-make-a-living", "has-a-small-dick" and "can't-(or-won't)-satisfy-wifey" storyline. So, at the first opportunity, she fucks a "real" man in an outrageous situation and a completely frivolous fashion, thereby making the story a total pile of crap and a complete waste of time.

Does any one of you "cucky-boy writers have any imagination whatsoever?

I think not, since nary a one of you has come up with an original storyline in almost 10 years of my watching.

You've got nothing to say, but it's ok...good morning, good morning, good......

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Don't listen to those trolls.

Idiots cannot read what site this is. Not bad for a first story. Should have made cuckold eat and swallow the creampie and clean the stud's cock. As wife starts telling hubby about the new chastity cage she also has for him. lol

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@ devilspy Oh, we can read but LW's not exclusively a playground for sick fucks...

If you get off on humiliation and degradation, get some help. It is abnormal and not healthy and certainly not healthy for kids and those who have kids. The whole power struggle thing, especially wives who want to humiliate husbands or husbands who want to humiliate wives, is indicative of a marriage that simply isn't a marriage- it's a war zone. If you like it, or the man haters (male and female alike) who write and lap this stuff like it, it's your business.

When i started reading here I thought that Loving Wives might actually have some stories about wives who really do love their husbands. Fortunately there are some. A victim of cheating I will admit that I have used the cheating wives stories as a means of therapy and it seems to have helped. The willing cuckold and femdom crap does not help. It is something that appeals to a minuscule (really teensy tiny) segment of society who are for the most part aberrant (which is a fancy word for "sick mother fuckers").

I read your comment and had to respond. From your comment I decided not to read the story. I can't comment on it and because the rating system sucks, I abstain from using it.

I appreciate those who write and submit. I appreciate even more those who disclaim cuck/humiliation stories as cuck/humiliation stories at the top so I don't read them.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Really just...ummm...doo doo, poo, feces, sh*t, crap and/or a loose BM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous