Personal Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maguana
maguana
3 Followers

"Oh!" She moaned. Then to my continued protests, "You can't be surprised by this. I've been begging you to pay closer attention to my pussy for weeks now! Oh Dwayne, yes harder!" She reached down and began massaging her clit as Dwayne's thrusts sped up. "You. Have. Been. So OBSESSED. Oh yeah baby! With. That. Egg!"

"Please just don't let him cum in you," I begged.

She looked in my eyes as he pounded into her and said, "I'll try." Behind her, Dwayne's thrusts were growing deeper and harder. His grunts became more and more audible with each thrust. "Not yet Dwayne, baby." She muttered over her shoulder. Then, straight at me again, "Oh God I'm coming again!" She went at her clit madly and began spasming in my lap. Dwayne slowed down and pulled out of her. She stood up. Abbey turned around to face him, her perfect, tiny ass in my face. She pushed Dwayne back onto the bed. She bent down to clean her pussy juices from his dick and I thought, with relief, it must be nearing an end. But just when I thought she would finish him off with her mouth and obey my final request, she climbed up on top of him.

Like before she straddled him, though, this time she was facing me and not Dwayne. Looking me straight in the eyes, she leaned back onto Dwayne's body and pulled his hands around to fondle her tits. She slowly spread her legs wide to show me. She was so aroused that just by opening her legs her pussy stood open and ready. The pink inside taunted me, her perfect little pussy beckoning like I had never seen before and all for the touch of a stranger. She grabbed his meat and lined it up with her entrance. Raising her eyebrows and smiling devilishly, she pushed his head into her pussy and then sat up, taking his full length deep into her. Dwayne moaned. Abbey settled herself onto his giant dick and began bouncing up and down, giving me a perfect view of his giant member moving into and out of my wife's hole; a hole that, before tonight, only I had ever experienced. Her bouncing grew faster and faster; I could hear Dwayne muttering encouragements to her.

She was euphoric; bouncing and moaning and screaming. Dwayne's moans grew louder as his hips rose up to meet her with increasing intensity. Looking straight at me, she smiled again and said between moans, "I thought I could resist, but I have to know what it's like."

"Wha-?" I began, but before I finished the question, her hand moved down to Dwayne's balls and cupped them. At that moment, Dwayne shouted," I'm coming!" and Abbey entered the throws of her fourth, final and most ear-splitting orgasm. As she screamed at the top of her lungs, I watched the base of Dwayne's cock contract once, twice, three times and then a forth; and I knew that at that moment his hot cum was jetting into my wife's unprotected pussy.

As her own orgasm abated, Abbey continued to move slowly up and down on Dwayne's cock, milking a last few small contractions from it. Breathing hard, Abbey lifted off Dwayne's cock and his hot white jizz spilled from her pussy. She grabbed a rag and wiped him down, then she handed him his $500. He pulled up his pants, smiled at me and was gone.

Thank you for considering my story. I look forward to hearing that Dwayne has been fired in response to this unacceptable behavior.

*****

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to inform you that our file systems allow us to record only one review per employee visit. Your wife has already filed a glowing review of Dwayne, and scheduled further appointments for next week. However, your story has been circulated throughout the company as an example of poor house visit behavior and I am sure this will serve as an adequate deterrent of such behavior in the future. At this time, we are unable to process your request further.

Regards,

ACME Closets Incorporated, HR Department.

maguana
maguana
3 Followers
12