Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exactly like a girl might do to a guy. Compliment him, because that helps build connection, warm the room so to speak, but do it in such a way that she doesn't know how authentic it was so she wasn't coming on too strong, and could be a big tease.

Except, usually a girl has to intentionally plan that. This came naturally. Well. At least, when this is all over, she is going to be the ultimate tease on her next real date. She will be the authentic superplayer, the girl who can make a guy drool so bad his package is giving away his every inner thought within minutes of arriving. Yep, when this is over, she's going to be superwoman at antagonizing, teasing, and basically abusing her dates.

"So, where are we going?" He asked.

"Huh? Where?" Ah, hell. "Oh, uhm I don't know." Here we go, this is perfect. I can let him take back the lead as the guy and pick the place.

"Ok, hmm... Do you like Italian?"

"Oh yes, I love Italian!"

"There's this nice place over on 3rd street called 'The Italian Heaven'. Sound good?"

Oh fuck. This was becoming a nightmare. Although it shouldn't be, the guy was admittedly pretty hot, and she'd been given permission to do anything she wants with him. But, it now occurred to her that her fancy dress had sent him off wearing a suit. So, he next proceeded to choose a restaurant of matching expense. Too much, expense, since she couldn't afford that place.

She couldn't allow him to pay for dinner, or her claims of not being a gold digger for Kai would come into question. She wasn't even sure he would allow that, he seemed like a gentlemen and might insist on paying. Although, him and Kai were apparently pretty open-minded, so maybe he was ok with a girl that wanted to pay. Well, pay for herself anyway, at this place, she wasn't even sure she could do that.

Last time she'd been there had been on a date. With a guy in a suit. Who did pay. Argh! Why was a date with an attractive and nice guy, with no worries about how it was going to end becoming so agonizing? This was a great opportunity, she wassupposedto feel free to act as slutty as she wanted, and since everything was going to be harmless, how could this not be a ton of fun?

"Ok, that sounds fun!" She lied. Ok, ok. Icanafford that place, it's not like it's hundreds of dollars -- it's just nice. It'll just set me back a touch. Well worth it to win over Kai.

"Would you mind driving us? Oh, and your suit looks nice by the way, I'm liking Kai's taste in boys." She said, tilting her head downward just a little and slowing her voice.

He smiled but didn't say anything and offered his arm for her. She lightly grasped it and began walking with him out to the car.

Chapter 4

Nami rolled on the bed, holding the phone on her ear. She was discussing matters with her closest girlfriend, Chloe. "But he'ssohot! Why shouldn't I try to steal him away?"

"He's someone else's husband, that's why!"

"So? That's basic girl rules. You have to go after other girl's guys or you'll never get a good one."

"Well, that's true. I think."

Nami explained, "Of course it's true. Guys don't think they need a new girl until they get introduced to one, so the first girl to get her hands on a guy will own him if other girls don't interfere. Really, do you think she didn't steal Camden from another girl herself? The guy is a pretty good commodity. Mmm, Camden, how I'd love to --"

"Yeah, but they're married! Wouldn't it be girl rules to stop trying to steal a guy once they're married?"

"Phfft. Not when people get married at 17 to people they've only known for 3 months. Marriage these days is what our parents used to call 'going steady'."

Chloe sighed. "Well, I can't really disagree with that. It just feels kind of... mean."

"Well if they're really attached, there's nothing I can do to steal him, right, and no harm done?"

"Better. Now at least I think you have a shred of humanity."

"Whatever whore. How many guys did you fuck last week? Was it more or less than the week before?"

"You're one to talk, slut!"

"Oh no, no, no, I don't fuck 'em until they're paying the bills sweetie. Just because I'm out on dates a lot don't mean they're getting these high quality goods. Well, there are occasional exceptions. A girl's got to get hers too."

Chloe laughed. "Ohhh yeah."

"See, I told you, whore."

"Hey! Why am I even talking to you?"

"Hey Chloe, I have an idea."

Chloe responded with a less than enthused voice. "What's that?"

"Let's go down to Serenity and see if we can find us some bad boys!"

Chloe sighed again, a little tired. "Well, ok. I'll go dress up."

Chapter 5

Ava slowly licked the whip cream off the cherry of her fancy Italian milkshake. Then she finished off the cherry.

The date was going much better as they had gotten to know each other. It had become quite a bit of fun, and she was going to be sad to let go of her borrowed man when the night was over.

Even though he had generally become very amiable and relatively normal, in some aspects he had continued to act peculiar throughout the night. She wondered if maybe it was just how he was, but something about his mannerisms told her that it was not.

She rested her head on his shoulder. She had made a point to sit beside him in the booth instead of across. She made a slight moaning noise of satisfaction and approval over the comfy shoulder.

He inquired, "So, I know you met Kai at school, but how did you guys become friends exactly?"

As they discussed her becoming friends with Kai, she pulled away from him for a moment and fiddled with her hands on the table. Her goal was to give him an excuse to see her breasts. In fact, she had noticed that her tits had become hard, and she wanted him to catch a glance at them, hopefully noticeable through her dress.

"But, I don't want to talk about yourfriendKai, Camden. You're my date tonight!" She said playfully. She continued as she rubbed her head back into his shoulder, gently, "I'm very glad she introduced us though, you are a pretty...sturdy...gentleman." She spent a moment considering how to change the subject so the night could be focused on them. Then, an idea came, nothing was more teasing than talking about sex. She asked him, "So... How many girls have you slept with, Camden?"

Camden looked a little uncomfortable at the subject, but by this time had acclimated and was enjoying himself.

"Four. Two one night stands, then one lasted for a few months, and then there was Kai."

"That's a good number for a gentleman."

"I guess. Guys are the opposite of girls, we look good with a bigger number and girls look good with a smaller number. If you're religious, zero is a good number."

"That's true. Girls are raised from birth thinking sex is a bad thing."

"Yeah. I think it's kind of silly and archaic. I guess it was useful once upon a time, limiting sex so that there weren't babies and disease everywhere. And I mean, it wouldn't be good for people to have sex too freely, that would erode the goodness that comes from having very loving sex. But, I really don't care if a girl has had 2 or 12 partners, if she's chosen those partners carefully."

"I think to have 12 partners you have to choose not very carefully."

"Hmm, maybe. Or maybe that's your upbringing talking. Girls are raised to think 0 is best, right? So 12 makes you balk. I don't think years of a person's life and the different relationships they've had can be simplified down to good or bad based on a headcount.

Actually, although there are some intelligent reasons in days of old why girls should limit their partners, I think the main reason is just because guys wanted them to be property, and liked their property shiny and new."

Ava considered the perspective for a moment. "Yes, that might be true. But, guys are naturally drawn to innocence. I've seen it myself, guys will pick an untouched little angelic thing over a slutty girl who plays hard-to-get. And because of that, us girls want to stay as innocent as possible."

Camden considered a moment, "Hmm, I don't know. I mean, yes on the hard-to-get comparison, but then a girl who isplayinghard-to-get is taking a hit right there, everything else the same. And you're right when I was 15 to 20ish. As a teenager, I would have loved to have some little soft, sensitive, delicate girl. But, that might have been because I was told, as a kid, that innocent girls were better. Upbringing, again."

"Not anymore?"

"Well I'm not exactly sure. But, I really don'tthinkit would matter that much to me anymore. Oh, I suppose there is the benefit that an innocent girl means less pressure on the guy to perform well in bed."

"Well, not a problem for you, hmm big boy?"

"Huh?" He smiled and tried to read her expression to glean some idea of what she meant. "Not sure what you mean?"

"Well, you've had four partners, two of them for a while. You're..." She ran her finger along his chest gently, playfully, as she finished her thought, "more...experienced... now."

"Ahh," he said, acting almost tickled but clearly enjoying her flirting, too. "Yeah, I guess, but every girl is so different, I'm not sure the performance anxiety really goes down that much."

Ava whispered in his ear just before raising herself up out of her seat to go to the bathroom, "Maybe I'll get to find out soon, hmm?"

A moment after she left, Camden groaned a little, but smiled. With her out of sight, he was noticeably fidgety, anxious, unable to sit still. Although she wouldn't get to see, he was quite affected by what was going on.

A few minutes later, Camden saw her coming out of the women's bathroom. The bathroom door was along the side of a hallway, and Camden had a clear view from where he sat. She closed the bathroom door and started walking back towards the table, but then she paused. She was still standing inside of the hallway, out of view of all but perhaps one other table, which was blissfully distracted with their own affairs.

Ava did not look up, but began fidgeting with her dress. Camden observed cautiously, sipping his drink so as not to seem like he was staring.

Then, she started pulling the top of her dress down slightly. It appeared that she needed to adjust it. She pulled it down a little farther, and then Camden saw something unexpected. Her breast became momentarily exposed. He realized that she wasn't wearing a bra, and thought he might have even caught a flash of her nipple. Even if he hadn't seen the nipple, her breasts were definitely nice looking in their own right.

She immediately covered the view as she finished her correction. He had thought she was flirting pretty heavily, but wasn't really sure this time if it had been a consequence of the fancy dress or an intentional flash. He felt himself in some discomfort and tried to calm his thoughts.

She returned to the table and sat down beside him, sliding back to have his arm around her as before she had departed. She was grateful that he'd taken her back in the same format. She had been enjoying the cuddling, a lot, although she probably wouldn't admit that part to Kai. It was a genuine affection that Camden had developed over the evening and was volunteering to show her.

She was grateful it had continued. When she made the decision to go to the bathroom and flash him, she knew she risked losing that cuddling arm wrapped around her side. She knew she would be risking it, because on dates with other guys she had made a point to change the game up routinely, not to permit affection to go on too long, especially on a first date. On this occasion, she had been a little frightened of losing it.

Ava was attractive and was able to go on dates pretty much anytime she wanted. But, finding a guy who wasworthcuddling with was more of a rare event. Finding a guy who cuddled because he seemed to be enjoying her company and not just to build up towards bed was something that came up only perhaps once a year for her.

She was relishing it, but knew her mission here was for Kai and so she had decided to go ahead and risk losing it. She had, perhaps, delayed as long as she could, she admitted to herself.

She hoped that he'd caught her flash. In case he had, she had to press things to hold on to whatever heat she had managed to generate. "So, tell me what it was like with your last partner."

Camden had been sipping on the fancy milkshake drink they were sharing and might have swallowed a rather large gulp at hearing her question.

"What it was like?"

She leaned in closer, reducing her voice from the soft speech to just above a whisper. "Yeah, in bed." She paused. "I mean, did you like to work her up before you would cum yourself, did you cum together, was it sometimes her, sometimes you... how would it go? Did she get to orgasm a lot?"

"Uhmm. Well." He tilted his head, accepting that they were going into this conversation. "She likes me being inside of her." He looked over, checking if that was sufficient for her.

"Yes, tell me more."

"Well... she always enjoys –" Ava noticed that he used the present tense. She became a touch jealous and then scolded herself. "-- me being inside of her. But, " he paused. He looked at her eyes and broke a smile, now accepting the playfulness of it. She was incredibly relieved that he was enjoying this taboo little game. She'd seen some signs of it throughout the night, more as it progressed, but this was a little more direct. His voice lowered slightly, a sign that he was going to try actively teasing her and playing back. Now she was excited, "well, she usually preferred that I play with her clit and get her worked up before I went inside."

"Well, that's pretty universal sweetie, although we can't always find a guy who will oblige."

"Yeah, figured as much. Well, our sex usually went with me working her up to orgasm, and then when she was orgasming, that's when she would want me to fuck her."

"She'd ask for it?"

"Sometimes, especially at first." He watched her with a large smile, knowing he was getting an opportunity to brag and enjoying it, "Then after a while, I knew to recognize when she wanted it. Not perfectly, I'd usually have to ask her if she's orgasming, and if she didn't respond I immediately knew she was, and moved inside of her."

"Mmmm, pretty hot honey. You seem to know what you're doing."

He continued to tease, "Do I then? Wasn't too sure how universal that would be."

Ava decided not to answer; she thought she'd be more alluring as a mystery. At least about deep sex secrets. But, she appreciated his answer and playfulness, and thought it was probably time to give him a better flash, one that he'll be a little more certain was intentional...

Chapter 6

"Sweetie, can you come here?" Kai called to Camden.

Camden arrived in the living room a few moments later.

"Can you go put it on again for me?"

"What? But...! What??"

Kai pouted. "Please? I'd really like it if you would..."

"But... I did as you asked, haven't played with myself all week! Is it really necessary?"

"I'll reward you for it." She said with her most playful expression.

"Hmm. Yeah, well..."

"I'd really love it if you would...it'd make me happy..."

Camden's position shifted. He sighed. "But.. It gets uncomfortable. Especially..."

"Please?"

He sighed again. "Well, alright, if you want."

She smiled. "Oh, thank you so much sweetie!" She licked her lips, putting on a playful expression. She touched his chest with her fingers and ran her finger downward.

"Now, you're not making this any easier!"

"Oh, oops." She said innocently, obviously half-heartedly. "I'm sorry, I'll keep my fingers to myself then." At which she took her finger to herself, and began running it from her own chest, downward.

Camden smiled, an erection noticeable through his pants. "I'm just going to go put it on then." He shook his head and wandered into the bedroom. Kai smiled, proud of her playful little self.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Camden looked over at Kai with suspicion.

"Oh, did I mention Nami is coming over? That must be her now. I think you should take her out somewhere fun!"

With a slight smile and a shake of his head, he responded, "Oh, is she now. Somehow. You neglected to mention that."

Chapter 7

Nami slipped something under the table to Camden. "Here Cam, I'd like you to have this. Think of it is a momento of our date."

Cam felt her hand under the table. He gave an expression showing that he couldn't figure out what it was. She opened her fist and placed it into his. It had a silky texture to it. He realized it was her panties.

He smiled. "Very nice. Thank you Nami." He said, with a bit of heartfelt gratitude that she wanted him to remember their little experience together.

They talked and ate their dinner, conveniently at a particular, somewhat expensive Italian restaurant. That part was Kai's last suggestion before she ushered them out the door. He figured that she wanted it to be a fair comparison. He knew Kai would be anxious to chit chat about all the details.

She'd certainly been anxious to hear about his date with Ava. She had managed to remarkably contain any jealousy while hearing it, not a small feat.

Camden stuffed the silk panties into his coat pocket. A few moments after they had completed their meals, he felt Nami's hand again.

"I bet you'd like to see --" She paused for effect "- a little more... of me? Guys like to see girls, after all, they're very...visual...in nature."

Camden shuffled around uncomfortably, but he gave an agreeable nod, if unusually slight for such a proposition.

"Ah, but what is it they say, that you should leave something to the imagination? Maybe I should leave it all to the imagination..."

"Aw, well I would very much like to see...more of you..." he played along.

"Imagination... Well, I suppose I can give you something to... help... your imagination..."

He looked at her inquisitively. After a moment, he felt her fingers touching his arm. They found his hand. She pulled his hand under the table, then slowly, as he watched her smile, pulled his hand toward her.

Then, he felt her dress. The material moved. Now he felt her leg. Her thigh. Under the table, she guided his hand until it was clear that he was allowed to explore. He did so, rubbing her thigh some. She moaned gently, showing acceptance and comfort. After a while, she touched his hand again, directing it towards her more sensitive area. She made eye contact with him and smiled as she did it.

After a moment of holding his hand on her pussy lips, long enough to make it clear that he was welcomed, she let loose so he could explore on his own. And he started to, moving slowly around underneath the table. She looked into his eyes and smiled, her breath occasional breaking suddenly as he touched a new spot. He discovered that she was shaven bare, and smiled slightly as she watched. Her pussy lips felt smooth, covering her like a narrow slit. He closed his eyes, losing any concern about other patrons of the restaurant as he explored with his imagination and his fingers.

After he'd explored for a while, he opened his eyes and looked at her. She was still smiling and staring intently into his eyes. He began moving the pussy lips aside slightly and ever-so-gently brushing around her clit. As he started playing with her clit, eventually her eyes were the ones to close.

"Would you care for any dessert, sir?" The waiter appeared and asked.

"Hah, oh, no thank you, I think we're quite full."

"Alright sir, I'll just leave the ticket then."

He played for a little longer, and then slowly withdrew his fingers.

Chapter 8

Kai playfully told Camden as they sat down, "About time you took your wife here. I expect a nice dinner after all the fun I let you have."