Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai moved up him as well, positioning herself unapologetically directly over his hard cock, which she rubbed around with her pussy through the blanket. She sat down, placing some pressure on it.

The girls were now both straddling him and facing each other, Kai sitting atop his cock and the mystery girl on his chest. He felt their weight shifting around, so he knew they must have been moving their upper bodies some. As he heard moaning resume, he realized that they must be fondling each other's breasts. The girls giggled and Kai started moaning as well, so they must have both been doing it.

He felt Kai lean forward, probably to suck on the girl's nipples. He realized that his senses were on heightened alert, paying enormous attention to every sound and every tiny weight shift so that he could imagine what they were doing.

After a few minutes of toying with each other, Kai started sliding herself back down towards his legs. The girl lifted herself up and stood over him, legs still on either side of him.

She lowered herself slowly over his face. He could smell her wonderful scent as she came closer. He again wanted to cum right then. He moaned loudly with approval.

The girl dropped her pussy onto his mouth, holding herself gently up. Then, she maneuvered herself into a comfortable position, getting on all fours. Her face must have been near his cock now, although it was still covered by the blanket.

He began licking her pussy lips with his tongue. He slid his tongue slowly, gently, as far up and down her lips as he could. She lowered herself a little further, increasing the pressure. He began parting her pussy lips with his tongue, and could instantly taste the juices.

When his tongue discovered just how drenched her pussy was, he squirmed and impulsively lifted his lower body up in the air in a slight, slow thrusting motion. But, with Kai on top of his ankles, he didn't move very much. The girls no doubt enjoyed seeing his uncontrollable thrusts though.

The thought occurred to him that Ava was a little taller than Nami, and both were shorter than him. He might be able to figure out which girl this was. But, then he remembered that the girls were both wearing heels, making it all that much harder to gauge. He resumed his focus on the girl's delicious tastes, enjoying the texture of the soft silky, moist skin that was the inside of her pussy lips.

Camden felt Kai lift herself off him. He saw a soft light appear through his blindfold as well as some camera flashes and clicks. He felt the blindfold being removed. As he opened his eyes in the candlelight, he received his first look at the mystery girl. Or, at least at the mystery girl's pussy, and her ass. She was propped up high enough with her hands that he could not see anything more than the edge of her breasts.

He tried to examine with his eyes and he continued licking. He'd take pauses from his licking to pull his head back, trying to get a look, but then resumed because he wanted more pussy juice. He couldn't see much, but from his glances, he could tell he liked the girl's pussy and ass, he thought they were very beautiful.

After a moment, the camera was obviously put down, and Kai resumed her place near his ankles.

He continued his slow licking of her pussy, occasionally stopping his tongue near her pussy hole and doing a little circle around it before returning back up and past her clit. As he licked, he felt hands on his thighs through the blanket. Then he felt more hands. There were four hands rubbing gently around his cock, but not touching it.

They started massage motions, the blanket being conveniently silk-like so that it could be rubbed without burning. He felt hands rub excitedly up and down his thighs, across his stomach, occasionally grazing just the tip of the head of his cock as they passed by. He wanted to explode with excitement knowing that Kai and mystery girl were about to start fondling his cock together.

Chapter 11

She pressed the button on her cell to switch back to her original conversation.

"What were we talking about?"

"Bad boys vs. slutty girls."

"Oh yeah. Well, I think it's worse to be slutty than a little bad."

He retorted, "Yeah, well I think bad boys are a bigger problem. I mean, girls marry bad boys, they reward bad behavior with their entire life. Guys only screw sluts, and then they're usually done with them."

"Yeah, but bad boys have redeeming traits that sluts don't. For example, a bad boy probably has a strong body, if he's been in lots of fights or something. That's a positive thing, he's healthy and athletic. And, a bad boy can be rehabilitated. Girls don't usually marry a bad boy unless they see him on a path to recovery."

He immediately assaulted her argument. "Then the guy gets what he wants and the path to recovery somehow includes a U-turn. It's not better!"

"Well but now you're talking aboutdumbgirls wanting bad boys. The bad boy can't really get a smart girl with that approach."

"Smart girls want the bad boys too. For that matter, smart guys want sluts sometimes, too. At least they are drawn to them at a glance. I mean, a smart guy figures he has more going for himself, would he want a girl who is ugly and unattractive?"

"But that's different. Slutty is a behavior, not a look."

"Hmm. Girls use make-up, clothing, skin, and flirting to look sexy. What are the tools of a slut, again?"

"There's a big difference inhowthey use those tools though. But, point taken. Fine, maybe they're both bad?"

"I don't think it's that simple either. I don't think bad boys and sluts are all bad, nor are they somehow ok. There are elements of them both that are good and very useful. In fact, some of the best things we have in this world are also inherent to what bad guys and sluts do best – sex for instance. Under good circumstances, the world can certainly do with more sex. Baddies and sluts have sex figured out more than good guys and...uhm...well, what's the opposite of a slut?"

"Woman."

"Hah, uh... they're another species now?"

"I always thought so. I think they belong in pens."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I always used to get so frustrated at women that wanted the bad boys. Anyway, I mean baddies and sluts have attractiveness figured out, they just use it for evil purposes. Attractiveness is a good thing, right?"

"Yeah, I think you're right. Too much has been attached to words like sluts, and as the language is society – people fail to separate out the good from the bad."

Chapter 12

The blanket had been pulled down, and the two girls had started taking turns gently, slowly stroking his cock. He could feel the difference in the size and shape of their hands as they took turns. He noticed as one of them removed her hand and then put it right back, probably knowing that it was a game to keep track of who was delivering pleasure to him.

Then, he felt the girl above him lower her upper body. He felt lips wrap themselves around his cock. At first he flinched a little, but after a few moments the girl had found the rhythm and was bringing him pleasure. She took his cock in and out of her mouth, intentionally making loud sucking noises as she did to tease Kai.

After a while, the girl sat up a bit, and Kai's hands resumed pleasuring his freshly moistened cock. Then, Kai's mouth took a turn with Camden's cock. The girl's alternated sucking his cock and playing with their hands, never letting him cum but keeping him close, as Camden continued licking the pussy as best he could amongst the distracting, intense pleasure he was feeling.

Eventually, Kai lifted herself off Camden and stood. She replaced the blindfold, leaving the candlelight – probably deciding that she wanted to be able to see the festivities herself.

She snapped a few pictures of the pair still exchanging pleasure, then instructed Camden, "I bet you're ready to fuck this girl, huh boy?"

Camden squirmed and responded, "Oooh yeah, I'm going to pound her like she's never been pounded before!"

"Can I trust you to keep your blindfold on, baby?"

"Yeah, I'll behave."

"Ok, then get over her hot little body."

They exchanged positions, the mystery girl laying on the bed while Camden positioned himself over her. He positioned himself between her legs. He lowered himself towards her, letting his body make contact atop her, but held himself up. He slid himself upward, rubbing his own chest over her thighs, her stomach, then her breasts. He slowed as his cock rubbed over her pussy and his face passed close to hers.

He let his cock linger there, rubbing aimlessly on the outside around her pussy, teasing her. He began kissing her passionately. The girl responded just as passionately.

He lifted himself away and moved down her body. He replaced himself at her feet, then spread her legs open, gently, with his hands. He sat below her pussy and began working her with his hand.

He rubbed above her clit, in circular motion. Then, after a minute, he added occasional grazing passes over her clit. He could tell that she was extremely sensitive and it would hurt for him to do much more. Next, he began extending his finger's path further down, from above her clit, grazing over her clit, and then pressing down between the clit and her hole, eventually letting a finger slide into the hole.

He felt still more excitement he needed to contain when her pussy swallowed his finger around it, demonstrate how tight it was. He thought that constituted a clue about which girl it was, but it really wasn't much help.

He pulled it out of the hole and made the path back up over and above her clit. He ran his fingers along the same path from top to hole repeatedly.

The girl's squirming reached uncontrollable levels. Her moans and pouts became indistinguishable. He smiled thinking that she was beginning to lose control.

And she did.

"Please! Fuck me!" He heard her scream. But, it was a breathless voice, desperate, not her normal speaking voice by any means. It had come suddenly, unexpectedly. He continued his stroking along her pussy, waiting for more voice so he'd know.

But, then he felt hands on his body. Kai was beside him. The hands worked their way down towards his unattended, but hard cock.

He felt a condom placed on him. Then, Kai withdrew. The girl screamed again, but only the halfword, "Plea...!" It was enough, he thought he knew which girl it was. Then, her sound changed again. He realized something must be covering her mouth.

He moved himself close, ready to put his cock inside as soon as her orgasm came. Then, he felt the blindfold coming off.

He was momentarily confused. He wasn't cumming yet. But, he was focused on the work he was doing to the pussy beneath him, and stayed to it. As his eyes opened, he realized that he still couldn't see the girl because Kai was now in front of him, naked, facing him, straddling the girl's mouth with her own pussy!

She was holding herself up in the air, apparently trying to put only slight pressure on the girl. She must not have wanted to force her too much, but wanted to be in a position to squelch her voice. It was working, the girl was making muffled, indistinguishable noises that could have been moans, pouting, crying, pleading, or complete prose.

Suddenly, the noises drew down. The girl's body made some movements which Camden recognized, and Kai's wide smile confirmed as she enjoyed her own pleasure.

Camden removed his fingers and moved his body in.

He used a hand to guide his cock inside the drenched pussy.

He slowly pressed in. The girl moaned deeply, and he could hear muffled sounds of "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

He made one deep, slow stroke to let the girl's pussy become comfortable with his cock, then a much faster stroke, and by the third stroke was rapidly pounding her, deep and hard. They both moaned. Kai lifted herself up but forward slightly so that the girl could breathe and not worry about Kai's pleasure during her orgasm.

The pumping continued for a few seconds, growing more and more fierce. Camden felt himself getting close to his own orgasm, and his facial expression made it clear to Kai. Kai slid forward, still obscuring the view of the girl but no longer over her face. The girl's orgasm had subsided enough that her sounds were back to moans of joy.

Camden felt that surge inside his cock that extended inside his body. He had crossed the limit and was going to explode, the cum felt as though it was on its way up through his cock, just gathering up before it all came out at once.

Kai knew her man well enough to peg the exact moment. True to her words, she slid herself off the side.

Camden grunted out in his ecstasy as he felt the cum exploding out of himself, the pumping as intense as it could be. The slapping sound was loud with each stroke as his body connected with the area around her pussy.

His smile matched his pleasure as he screamed out, "Yes, Oh God Yes, I'm fucking Ava's tight little pussy and it's so fucking hot!"

The End