Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah, well, you've drained our pocketbooks with all the fun you let me have too, but fortunately I saved enough to take you out too."

"So, I want to hear all about how it went with Nami."

"Do you? Well, I already told you, " he lowered to a whisper, "that I fingered her a little bit, and when we got home she let me see her naked for a split second."

"Yes, you told me. But now I want details. Was it... " a mischievous smile grew on her face, "hard. For you?"

He let out a fake laugh in retort. "Thank God you bought one that was big enough that when I got hard it didn't completely destroy me. Especially after what you put me through."

"Well, thank you for wearing it for me sweetie. I still owe you a reward for it all."

"A reward? Oh?" He lit up a little. "I kind of figured the reward was had. Actually, I thought the reward was you running your finger down yourself like that."

"Well, I'm glad that counts, but I have something much better than that in mind."

"Exciting," he smiled, "so what is it?"

"Oh you'll find out in another week. That is, if you avoid touching yourself."

"What? Man, you've given me two hot dates that were wonderful, but you've kept any sex from me for two weeks already, now a third? I'm going to explode!"

"That's the idea!"

"Har har har." He laughed mockingly.

"So, I want more details. Tell me how your dates went."

"Well, she gave me her panties as a keepsake."

"Cute, nice touch. Creative. I like that."

"Ava was thoughtful. We had some intelligent discussion, it was fun. She was also more cuddly. She seemed to really love me just holding her. Ava flashed me in the restaurant. Was a lot more teasing."

"Hmm, she might have been more hesitant maybe. Although she didn't need to be. I'm glad she got the cuddling though, she deserved a bit of cuddling."

"Yeah, Nami was definitely a bit more..." He searched for the word.

"Slutty?" Kai offered.

Camden chuckled, "well, not exactly the word I was looking for, but the general idea."

"Nami is...indiscriminate... about choice of words. It's probably fine."

Camden laughed and continued, "Well, she was definitely more physical. I think she had a better sense of what a guy wants, maybe, and went more directly for it."

"Hmm. Not sure. Ava has had more partners than Nami, I think."

"Really? I wouldn't have thought that. Doesn't really matter though."

"Doesn't? It doesn't alter your perspective on them to know which one is 'sluttier'?"

"Slutty girls are to guys what bad boys are to girls."

Kai laughed. "That's a pretty good analogy. So does it make you like Ava more, then?"

He smiled, "No, no it doesn't matter. Who cares, I mean as long as they don't have any disease, what difference does it make?"

"Well, I suppose Ava has a higher chance of having a disease then since she'd had more partners."

"Hmm, don't know, I think that depends more heavily on how she chooses those partners than number of turns at the slot machine, if you --"

"Yes, yes, nice pun. Impressive. Want a medal?"

Camden looked hurt.

"So, did you like one of the girls more than the other?"

"Hmmm... well, that's a tough question." He relaxed in his chair a bit. The waiter came and an order was placed. "It's hard to say really. Depends on what you are looking for. I mean, I guess I'd have to say Nami was hotter."

"I see."

"Why does it matter?"

"Oh, let's just say I'm curious."

Camden squinted his eyes at her. "Hmmm... You're being sneaky again."

"Who, lil' ole innocent me?"

"Phfft. Innocent little you has been deflowered by me. A lot. And I enjoyed it. A lot."

Kai smiled and gave an upward look to form nice pouty eyes. "Aww, I guess you're all tired of me then, huh?" Maintaining the pouty eyes, she added a whisper, "My pussy is all boring to you now that you've felt around another girl's?"

Camden rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but grow a huge smile at her hint of jealousy. "Of course not. In fact, yours is the pussy I'd like most out of all three of you." He added, with a disgruntled tone, "Of course,somebodyisn't going to let me have that for another week."

"Two weeks, sweetie."

"What? You said just one more week!"

"Did I now? Oh yes, maybe I said something similar. No, two weeks until you..." he felt her hand touch his. "get to..." she began drawing his hand closer to her, under the table. "make passionate..." She placed his hand on her panties. He felt something better than Nami's – her panties were wet. "love..." They both closed their eyes as he began to explore. "to me..."

Chapter 9

Camden found himself tied to his bed. Well, he didn't really "find" himself, Kai pouted and told him she'd really like it if she could have him naked and tied up tonight. He obliged.

He was naked, but covered with blankets up to mid-chest. His arms and legs were all bound to the bed, but they had a fair bit of movement available to them. He wasn't tightly restrained.

"Well, guess you couldn't wait, could you?"

"I am having some thoughts of fucking you tonight, yes."

"Huh? Why'd you tie me up if you are just having some thoughts about it?"

"Would you mind taking this for me?"

He looked up with a serious face, examining whatever she was holding.

"It's just a sleeping pill. Only one."

"Kai says what?!"

"Please? I'll...offer you...a little reward..." She moved her body closer to the bed. He didn't give in as quickly as he had to being tied up.

She positioned herself over his chest. Then she began slowly lowering herself down towards him, very playfully. After a moment, she was quite close to his upper chest.

"Oh God..." he exclaimed.

"Yes dear?"

"I can just barely make out that wonderful...wonderful... scent that I love so much. Fine, fine, I'll take the pill."

She lowered her pussy all the way to his chest, although her panties were on. She rubbed his chest as she reached to the nightstand for a glass of water. He took the pill and water. After a few minutes of cuddling, she left and he fell asleep.

Chapter 10

Camden awoke to a sound. Then, he realized there was a sensation. A feeling. He opened his eyes. But, he couldn't see anything. He tried to come to his senses. Something was strange. He got up...no, his arms were still tied. His legs. He couldn't get up. He was blindfolded. There was some faint light, not a whole lot. There was a warmth.

"Aww, my baby is awake."

"What's up sweetie? What was that sound I heard?"

A camera clicked. It clicked a few more times, moving.

"Ah, wanted to photograph me while I was vulnerable did you? And I suppose these are going to be shown to Ava and Nami so that this little game can keep up, hmm?"

Kai laughed gently. "I don't think that'll be necessary."

"What do you mean?"

Suddenly, Camden felt the warmth grow stronger. It was not a small warmth, it was distributed. Then... What?

The camera continued to click. It was distinctly off the bed.

Wow.

"I'm uh... not alone with you... am I honey?"

"Nope."

"Hi." He said nervously.

Suddenly he felt the warmth connect with his body. He felt a body touching his, mostly over his chest, but it was distributed. It was... Hmm, it was a girl's chest, touching him, maybe? A bit odd to feel just her boobs, he thought. He wished he didn't have the blindfold on so he could see who it was.

"May I ask whose extremely hot body it is that I feel on me?"

Suddenly the camera stopped clicking.

The breasts became more... He felt a chest... Then... He felt her lying down onto him, although her face must have been close to his own chest by the time she was laying on him. Her body started rubbing. Camden's own body started moving along it, both excited, wanting.

Suddenly, a whisper in his ear. It was Kai's voice. "The first time you are going to see who this beautiful, wonderful naked girl is...is going to be at that same moment that your cock is throbbing and there's no stopping it. You'll know you're about to cum, and nothing in the world will keep that from happening. Your arms will straighten out, and your legs, and cum will start filling up the condom you'll be wearing."

Camden squirmed uncontrollably. His erection was pressed hard into the girl now laying entirely on him, letting her weight on him.

The whisper returned, "Unless... Well, do you suppose you'll be able to recognize her from just seeing her pussy? Ah, maybe I'll take the blindfold off when she's in the 69 position with you. That might be enough for you to recognize her."

Camden squirmed more. It must be Nami, since she'd be the only pussy he would be able to recognize.

He heard Kai's voice again as the girl began moving her body, sliding it along his... teasing his poor hard cock. His poor cock which had been locked up the last time he'd seen Nami, and which he'd tried so hard to not let get hard, was now as hard as it got. Kai's voice added a detail, "Oh, honey, did you shave like I asked you to? Did you? Aw, that's a good little girl" she said teasingly.

Camdem squirmed uncontrollably. He wasn't going to get to know who it was!

Camden saw the light level go down through his black blindfold. The camera clicking stopped.

"Would you mind massaging this beautiful girl, Camden? I'll let your hands loose. I needed a break anyway, I've been photographing this girl for a long while now."

"For a long while?" Camden inquired.

"Yes, you've been asleep for most of the evening baby. You see I made her let me photograph her in exchange for letting her fuck you. She was quite anxious to fuck you, you see."

"Aw, well that's good to know. From what I'm feeling here, I think I would enjoy that."

"Well, I should caveat that. She was quite anxious to fuck you, after I spent about 4 hours discussing how and why I would like her to fuck you. Before that, I think she probably also wanted you, but wouldn't say it."

He gave up and started exploring the warm, sensual body he was being rewarded with. He decided that he would at least make sure that he knew every last inch of this body when he finally got to find out who it belonged to.

He thought he heard some whispering. Then some more. The girls were obviously conversing quietly so he couldn't hear her voice.

Kai whispered in her ear, out of hearing of Camden, "Are you ok sweetie? You're doing wonderfully."

"Yes, I'm ok. More nervous than I've ever been, though."

"That's alright. I know you're going to do fine."

Camden began running his now free hands along the girls back. He let his hand slide gently along her back, restraining himself to the area he'd be normally permitted to touch and massage even though it was silly to feel constrained at this point. He could feel clearly now that the girl was naked, or at least her breasts were, as they were touching to his bare chest. Their lower bodies were separated by the blanket, but he felt her body's curves directly enough to figure there were no clothes besides possibly panties.

The girl continued rubbing her body up and down his in anticipation and desire. All three of them were breathing hard. The girl slid herself up his body until her face was near to his. She started kissing him. The kiss began very slightly, just a peck, but Camden's face lifted towards her, trying to get more, which apparently made the girl feel comfortable with it. She let loose more and kissed again, this time pressing hard. As they felt each other's desire, the kiss became full, long, their arms wandering around each other's shoulders and backs. Finally, the kiss severed and they slowed their motions, although their fast breathing continued unhindered.

The girl rested her head on his chest, just below his face and began to relax. She let him massage her back. Camden pressed gently with his hands, softly pushing the skin from one spot to another. After he'd pressed on a length of her skin a few times he'd reverse direction and do a long slide over the places he'd rubbed. Then, after a second pass over her skin, he would switch to poking gently with his fingers, randomly. After he poked an area for a few seconds, he'd revert to rubbing, which had a renewed effect because the poking had loosened up the area.

He'd switch between the three sensations as he moved around her back. He became anxious to expand to more of her body, but forced himself to focus on her back, then her neck and shoulders. She moaned gently as he rubbed her neck.

He tried to recognize the moan, but it was to no avail -- the moans were not enough to distinguish, although he was enjoying hearing this one.

Although the moan didn't tell him which girl it was, it did convey a lot of information. It was a very warm, appreciative moan, clearly signaling that she was approving of the massage. He responded to her whims by spending more time on her neck, thoroughly helping her release her tension.

As he trickled his massage down to her back again, he paused just below the shoulders to give her an embrace and hug her tight to him. That also elicited a moan of approval, which made him smile widely. He couldn't wait to be closer to this girl, to be able to hug her again with no blanket in her way. He couldn't wait to be able to squeeze her tight while he was inside of her, as close as he could be to her warmth. He wanted to be deep inside, as connected as he could manage.

He saw a flash of light through his blindfold and heard a camera click. Apparently, Kai was getting anxious to see how they were progressing, and her camera's flash permitted her to sneak a peek on their progress.

He heard her exclaim, "Mmmm, nice and slow", she moved in close to them as she finished her sentence, "I approve."

The girl's body squirmed a little. He figured that meant that Kai's statement had made her a little nervous. That's good, she's concerned about Kai's approval... a good sign of her desires, he thought.

He resumed his massage and started moving his way down her body. He intertwined massaging, for her benefit, with gently sliding and caressing along the curves of her body, for his own exploration. He felt her lower back. The small of her back felt wonderful, he rubbed his hands over it several times. He thought he felt his cock pulsate as he did, although it was already as hard as it could be. He figured the girl must have felt it as well.

He moved a little further, feeling the girl's hips, and butt. He continued his massage as he explored, and as he began massaging her butt he pressed harder than he had on her back. Although her butt was tight, it needed a little more pressure to contact the muscle than her back had needed.

Another flash and camera click. Kai had a knack for timing.

He could not reach any lower in their present position, so he worked his way back up for a second pass. After he finished, he said gently, "Mmm, I want more..."

The girl obliged, sitting up and straddling his chest with her legs. She was facing towards him, her feet on either side of his head and her warm pussy resting on his chest. She was still wearing panties, but he could definitely feel the extra warmth in that spot.

She almost stopped moving, but then he felt her hands moving around. She started working her panties off. She slid them off slowly, methodically lifting her legs over his head as she did. She intentionally lowered her legs just enough that her panties grazed Camden's chin, ever so softly, on their way off her body.

Then, he could feel her pussy. He felt her warmth and some moisture on his chest more than distinct features. That meant she had small vagina lips, so that her pussy was more of a long slit than something covered. But, there was no feeling of a hole, so the lips were there.

Clearly enjoying how her pussy was feeling on his chest, she teased him (and herself) by rubbing herself along his chest a little bit.

She was wet! In fact, she must have been quite wet, because as she pressed into him and rubbed back and forth, he felt some of the pussy juice remain on his chest.

He thought he could begin to detect the scent, too. It was pleasant, definitely not one of those gross girls that smelled bad, it was somewhat similar to Kai's, another pussy whose scent had a wildly erotic effect on him.

Then, he felt hair. It was on his chest. But, it wasn't the girl's hair. It was long, normal hair. It was moving. It must have been Kai. Then, he felt her lick his chest, right were the girl had left her juices. Kai let out a very long moan. Camden felt his cock pulsate again, and wondered if it was possible for a man to cum from sheer desire without even having physical contact.

Kai withdrew herself and Camden felt some shuffling near his legs, pillows he thought. The girl laid back, resting her head face up on the pillow that Kai had probably inserted between his legs, but noticeably just below his cock. The girl was lying atop him but on her back, and it was now her upper back that he felt pressing against his hard cock.

She pressed her legs together, letting Camden feel the legs on either side of him...then she separated them slightly.

Camden began feeling her legs with his hands. He rubbed, massaging, switching to the massage-style poking, then deep rubs, and occasionally a soft sliding to feel her shape. He worked her legs, and her thighs. He rubbed her feet just slightly, but didn't have a good angle on them so moved back upward.

He didn't take the time for a second pass this time, but just let the massage carry upward to her hips. Then, he massaged her stomach. He danced around her thighs. Finally, he let his massage touch her pussy. She moaned as he did so. He passed right over it as if it was just like any other part of her that deserved a few seconds of rolling motion, rubbing, gentle finger poking, and then hand sliding over and across.

He let the massage continue onto her stomach...back down to her hips... he crossed over her pussy again from the opposite side. He continued a few times, and the girl began squirming and moaning. The moaning quickly degraded to a pouting sound, a clear wish for her pussy to receive more attention, a clear message that she wanted him, now, hard, deep, inside of it.

He let his massage split into two separate massages, one with each hand, covering different areas near but not on her pussy. He moved them independently, letting one graze her pussy while the other massaged her leg or thigh or stomach or hips.

Finally, he let each hand have a thigh to massage, and significantly slowed the massage speed down, increasing the pressure. He started moving both hands towards her pussy at once...slowly...very slowly...massing their way in towards her, each separate massage keeping about the same distance from her pussy as it approached.

His hands moved from her thighs to the sides of her pussy. Suddenly, a camera flash and click came, throwing his concentration for a moment and causing his hands to jar a little. He resumed, letting his hands simultaneously reach onto her pussy.

He rubbed around the outside of her pussy lips, swirling, pressing down harder than he had before. The girl's pouting returned to moans, and became continuous, as did Camden's own moans of approval.

Kai interjected softly, "Wow, you guys sound so hot. I can't wait to hear and feel your bodies rubbing up against each other, cock in pussy, moans of ecstasy."

Camden smiled and agreed, "Oh yeah, I can't wait to be inside this wonderful...juicy...warm...tight little girl."

The girl squirmed and her moans turned to whimpers in response to their statements.

Camden felt Kai's hands grazing his legs, apparently helping the girl back into a straddling, sitting position. Then he felt Kai's legs straddle him at his legs as the girl sat on his chest. The girl started sliding herself and her warm pussy along his chest, up towards him.