All Comments on '"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut!'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
dirtyoldmancummer1dirtyoldmancummer1almost 3 years ago

wow this story gets better and better an't wait to read more with cock in hand

revansithbrrevansithbrover 2 years ago

not incest and included cuckold? one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this sexy story gets better ,when i was young i got to see my mother my aunt her sister,my sister and my cousin all naked in our sauna ,i already knew what girls were about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sharing ur women is big no for me. one dick is enough in a story. if it was another women i would welcome anytime.

idk why many author wrote like this. it makes readers lose interest no matter how good a story is.

for me this story was 5 star until a thid wheel appear. now its not even worth 1 star.

mrfluffermrflufferabout 2 years ago

You have built up a great story, even able to capture the essence of what it would be like for a nerdy guy to have a life-changing experience like fucking his mother or having his friend fuck his mother.

Most other stories like this here, have the son go from nerdy to master dom in two paragraphs and the friend to be hung like a horse and already know how to be a stud.

I will also say you handled the third wheel very well, how to bring in the friend into the story.

Finally, I often wonder why people read stories as if they were documentaries... This was pure male fantasy and as this genre goes, very well done.

GuardiasGuardiasabout 2 years ago

Adding Frederick fuckin sucked. Real men don't share

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy dom/sub (son/mother) incest stories. Having participated in a few menage et trios", I have never trusted anyone to the extent that I would allow such activity with a nonincestuous member.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Interesting but I think it would be better to skip the sharing altogether. Most men, unless involved in porn, would not share. Plus no matter what is said in the heat of the moment, it is too risky outside of the immediate family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This author like so many others that post on the side have no clue what incest is really about. People who were involved in incest don't tell anybody else outside the family and certainly don't share with other people outside the family, it's too risky. Plus people that are involved in a incest relationship become obsessed with each other to the point that they don't like sharing with other people, so this is just another childish fantasy that doesn't even come near reality, which makes the better fantasy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Real men share and enjoy it.

mrfluffermrflufferalmost 2 years ago

Love the "real men don't share" BS from the lonely commentors Real men share their prized possessions with a trusted few who appreciate the trust of friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should make the mom pregnant with either her son baby or Fredrick’s since one they didn’t use condoms and she never said if she was on birth control or had a iud in or every bought the morning after pill this reminds me of my boss she got pregnant with her son four years ago and she said she never expected to get pregnant again and I’m like yeah she never used protection and heck with her now flirting with her boyfriend and her son she never uses protection heck it has me wondering what next my boss announces she pregnant

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

"Real men share their prized possessions with a trusted few who appreciate the trust of friendship" nothing better than the confidence of sucking a friend' dick after he fucks your wife, right?

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Yon can not share out side of the family, to risky. I really enjoy the mother though.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

Damn! Hot as the rest! Looking forward to the next one! Definitely about Crystal... but, would've loved some about flashback stories of secret sexcapades between son and friend prior to this, and back to present with them sucking each other off after fucking Pet Mommy... and of the boys doing each other for Mommy Slut to watch, and for her to clean them off afterwards!

nyctidromusnyctidromusabout 1 year ago

uff double fucked the bitch mommy what a good story

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

Hot asf, Mommy sluts are super hot

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7139 months ago

Amazing. Such a lovely debauched mind you have. I couldn't decide between "depraved" and "debauched", to be honest, but debauched just sounds so much more wicked.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story is very good, but when your son starts sharing you with his best friend and you gave his best friend control over you the same control that Michael has he can slut you off to other people and the list can go on to infinity.

Leave it all in the family. I know you can write a fantastic story leaving it in the family.

mrfluffermrfluffer6 months ago

I love to share my slut with my best friends, I like to watch them smile as they get serviced like never before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your stories are great! May be you could introduce some Bondage into them. Especially Ring gags then a hole isn't used up.

Odess83Odess83about 2 months ago

Согласен с анонимом, что лучше оставить всё в семье. Тем более, что подключают сестру и шанс Фредерика проболтаться вырастает в разы

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...