All Comments on 'Pete's Secret Revealed'

by PeterBlueEyes43

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent! Would love to see a second chapter describing how the incident impacts on his relationship with the rest of his unit and what his role in the barracks becomes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

oh yes please add another chapter.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad you're writing again, and I enjoyed reading "Pete's Secret". I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - family, friends, coworkers. Pete's story is right up my alley.

I also like stories about slut wives when the husband's humiliation is accentuated, and most of all when he gets involved in a threesome in a submissive way. How about trying a story with a slutty asian wife AND a conflicted, humiliated bi-sexual cock-sucking cuckold husband?

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:

http://www.literotica.com/s/bi-biker-gangbang

http://www.literotica.com/s/stag-party-2

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-shouldnt-have-helped-her-at-all

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 8 years ago
Shower room sex

I've loved your story. I have always loved taking multiple cocks and I remember many times that I came several times while getting fucked and sucking more than one cock.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved Pete's slow realization of his sense of inadequacy when confronted by the other young men in his platoon with bigger cocks and truly masculine attitudes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Be Who You Are

Almost 9 years after my 15 year old cousin forced his fat cock up my 18 year old ass taking my virginity I was forced to face who I really am. That teenage episode was the capstone to a summer of fisting and sucking each other off - he wanted more from me and he forcibly took it. In college I dated a couple of girls but didn't ask much so I never got very far. I was unsure of what I was and both girls and guys scared me In the final year of graduate school I started dating a confident bbw whose roommate was a girly-acting faggot. They were lifelong friends and had shared costs since college. Well that faggot proved more man than I when he came up behind me in the kitchen one morning and rubbed first his hand then his crotch over my clothed ass. I was surprised but quickly became who I am, bending slightly and rubbing back sensuously. He whispered in my ear, "I knew the first time I saw you. Soon as Michele leaves I want you in my room, naked and kneeling on my bed."

He fucked me that morning and he's been fucking me ever since. Michele was not surprised - he'd bet her that he could make her sissy boyfriend face and accept who he really is. I have and I've never looked back.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 6 years ago
Secret Revealed

Damn, I sure wish Basic Training would have bee like that for me. What happened next......?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeterBlueEyes43@PeterBlueEyes43
I am a white bisexual male, and I spent 20+ years in the US Army. I’ve had diverse sexual experiences with women and men. I have been married twice; both very lovely Asian women. I love writing and particularly enjoy writing erotic fiction. I plan to write fulltime when I ret...