Phantom Flings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ice-cold fingers continued almost dancing as they traveled teasingly over her skin to her collar bone. It was there that they then left her body. Her eyes widened as he was no longer touching her. She looked at the kitchen ceiling as she continued to hold her breath waiting and wanting. She kept her head still as her eyes then darted left and right as they looked around. No wishing for a kiss. She just needed to kiss him.

"I need to kiss you, to properly taste you!" She finally breathes as she pants and moans as the cold feeling traverses her body, the ice like fingers then cups her breasts.

She smiles then gasps, there is a delightful delicate ice cool touch to her lips, she sighs as she feels the cold tongue on hers, then moans and then starts to relax as she focuses on the kiss. She takes a gentle breath when the kiss breaks, she says ever so quietly "I love your smoky taste, I so want you." She then gasps as the cold strong hands leave her chest and firmly land around her neck.

The End

Chapter 14

Carefully carrying my rather full glass of wine, I pause and take a protective two gulps before I follow Tammy back up the stairs. I did not want to spill any. We had spent most of the afternoon squished together in the spare room trying to edit the last bits that I had written, and only had gone down a little earlier to have some more wine and dinner. I hate stairs but do very much enjoy watching her bare buttocks wobble and jiggle. It makes me feel better about myself. I know, we both know that Francis is not here in my house. We could wear clothes, convention dictates it, but since coming back, I guess we just like being naked in each other's company. We are extremely comfortable with each other.

I take her full wine glass off her as she kisses me before she heads into the bathroom. I settled in front of the computer. I wiggle the mouse, and then take a final drag on my cigarette, then stub it out as I exhale a cone of smoke. I need to focus, I read the screen yet again. We had left it just in case we could think of anything extra. This time I was trying to find any obvious typos.

Hi Joyce,

Please see attached the first draft of "Phantom by the Lake". I am aware it needs filling out and certain parts expanded, and potentially some extra chapters. I feel the need that Jenny and Steve to have more time together, especially focusing on their backstory. I will look into doing this in the coming weeks. However, as time has gone on, I thought I should get something to you sooner rather than later. I don't want you to be worried that there is no story. I am also thinking there might be a name change in the next draft for one of the characters. I am thinking of changing Steve to Francis. Let me know what you think? At the moment I have a fond spot for that name, but I will keep thinking.

I look forward to receiving your (hopefully kind) comments.

Best Regards

Miranda.

I looked away from the screen as my fingers instinctively slid out and then I lit my next cigarette. I drag on it as I watch and wait as Tammy flushes the toilet, loudly washes her hands, and then blows her nose. The door opens and she is soon smiling and swaying on her way over to me, she stands behind me, her cold still wet hands slowly wrap firmly around my neck, before releasing and they moved down either side and then I smile as she coolly cups my breasts as she leans forwards and looks closer at the screen. I breathe in the aroma of her recent cigarette smoke and sweat from her naked body as it surrounds me, her warm soft breasts squishing against my neck.

"It looks perfect. You've worked so hard." She squeezes my nipples. I instinctively moan before annoyingly she lets the breast flop and hang. Her hand slowly follows my arms until it reaches my hand. I squeeze her fingers between mine, then hoping she is slightly more sober we move the mouse together so that the icon hovers over send.

"You've helped me so much!" I grin. She had spent hours this afternoon drinking coffee and then wine whilst smoking and reading what I had written, laughing as she found the various obvious embarrassing errors.

"Shall we?"

Smiling together we click send. She bends down and kisses me on the lips, we then side by side focus on the screen. Our hands move the cursor then click minimize. As the screen changes and there in front of us is a picture of the haunted house by the lake. We are yet again on its booking screen. It takes two minutes to fill in the various fields. It's certainly more difficult when you're drunk and Tammy is again gently massaging my bare shoulders.

I hover the pointer over the book icon. Tammy leans forwards a little, her cool damp hands drop, and her fingers then squeezes and tugs affectionately at my nipples. I push my head back into her chest as I click.

I can't help but smile as my eyes scanned the screen. There it was in the middle- CONFIRMATION again in big bold letters.

Taking a drag, my eyelids flutter, as my cheeks collapse as I pull the smoke in from my burning cigarette, Tammy takes it off me and drags too, and then we both exhale. I look up through the smoke and get a smile from Tammy as she hands me back the cigarette. She then pulls my office chair back, and then spins me around. I put what's left of the butt in the ashtray. I unsteadily stand up and get as close as we can, squishing our bodies together as we kiss.

We can't wait for our two weeks together with Francis. Tammy has promised to cook real food for me rather than us both just eating pizzas and drinking wine solidly every day. We might at least still have the wine. Our time with Francis is really all we have talked about since I got home. Hours and hours we chatted about him and us. Several times after a bottle of wine, we were tempted to Google him. But for now, we left him our sexy mystery. I am hoping he might even tell us about himself at some point. As for me, I do think I need to spend more time with my thoughts, my cigarettes, a naked Tammy and more importantly my sexy ghostly characters.

The End

1...5678910