Phantom Flings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, her face screwed up before she coughed, as at that moment there was a sudden breeze and a swirl of acrid smoke, which forced her yet another chesty cough as the chilly breeze caught the hem of her dress lifted as it was tugged forward.

Shaking her head and wiping a tear from her cheek she whined. "Not now, this is not the time for it. I really need to get home, please?" Her voice had now cracked and between the hard sniffs wavered. Her sweaty palms were gripping her phone and dress. She had started to panic. Looking around trying to work out which way to turn. It was completely dark all around her. All she could smell was acrid smoke. Desperately hoping the forest was not on fire as well. Looking up didn't even help, it was just black darkness. The dress was again lifted up, a cool breeze enveloped her legs and as it flowed it tickled her bare crotch and thighs, The dress then rose above her thighs as it reached near her midriff and tugged uncomfortably, she wobbled forwards, her feet practically stuck to the floor with fear. With a resigned sigh "Okay..." she exhaled as she relented and followed the tugs. Trying not to fall over. It would let her slowly walk forward and then the hem of her dress was either tugged horizontally left or right. Jenny figured out that she probably could have followed the hint of smoke that drifted in front of her, as they quietly and gently made their way down making sure that she safely avoided the hundreds of roots, trees, and rocks.

It felt like hours but soon enough her heart rate settled, and her breathing became easier as out of the gloom flashes of the glistening moonlit lake appeared on her left-hand side, underfoot a recognisable pine needle covered path began to take shape. With a few more tugs, she could relax a little as she finally opened the door.

She marched straight to the fridge and pulled out another beer bottle, banged the lid on the side of the counter making it fly across the room and practically gulped it down in one, sighing loudly she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Then with a stern face flicked the straps off her shoulders and instantly dropped her dress to the floor, so she was standing naked in the kitchen.

"Okay...what do you want from me?"

Chapter 10

Tammy and I feel as if we are alone as the sun sets over the trees, we are hand in hand slowly making our way along the path. It's lovely to experience this with someone. I am not imagining it all. I warn her again I am not sure what will happen tonight, either nothing or something.

It's at that point she chuckles and stops walking and gives me a squeeze. "It's fine Mir, we can enjoy something or nothing with you." Then kissed me on the lips.

It was then I felt and heard a slap on my ass, my heart sank. "Ooh" I looked around, it was not Tammy, her hands were definitely firmly around my waist. "It's here." I whisper.

"I know, it's just slapped me on the ass." She loudly giggles.

"What, you two? I guess it wants us back at the house?" I squeezed her hand tightly.

"We better give it what it wants. I am guessing we can't have an upset ghost."

It was getting much colder than usual, and dark as we trudged slowly along the path. The cherry from my cigarette gave us some light to see where we needed to go. After all these years, I finally found an actual positive to smoking. We knew it was following us home, it kept reminding us with affectionate slaps on our asses.

"I think it was keeping us safe and guiding us home."

"I think we can appreciate a safety-first type of ghost."

"Yeah, we can. It doesn't want to lose its victims."

"Ooooh" Tammy waved her arms in the air pretending to be a ghost. Then yelped "Ouch" because she got slapped. "Okay, I won't take the piss." She apologized into the darkness.

It was extremely dark by the time we finally got back to the house. I was genuinely grateful for someone, or in this case something watching over us. I am not sure we would have actually made it back without either getting very lost or crying, or both. I put the oven on for the first priority, as Tammy opened the wine. Tammy understood that was all we had in the house, as she never got my email about bringing other food.

However, Tammy had thankfully brought something in her bag that was rather important- moisturizer so we set about sitting in the living room giggling at each other as we lagged our extremely sunburnt breasts, stomachs, and legs in that. Sitting there on the sofa smearing ourselves was hilarious, if romantic, we did each other's backs and buttocks as well just to be safe. I was so white in cream I could have been the Michelin man. Once finished with both of us smelling very strongly of aloe vera we put on our little, short dresses to prove we were still not wearing underwear as to ensure that we didn't upset him.

My brain was going everywhere. I had Tammy practically half-dressed beside me here. I was half expecting to be eaten or for us to give it alternating blowjobs over dinner, but as we chewed on the pepperoni pizza, it left us alone.

I knew one thing, there had been a page turned in my friendship with Tammy. The glances, the smiles, and the touches were there. They were real and were nice. I really enjoyed them. It felt warm to the soul. I was, however, concerned it was a holiday romance of sorts.

I was actually sad that Tammy was leaving tomorrow, the weekend had already gone so quickly. But I knew I was there to write, not hug and kiss Tammy. However, much fun that was, I needed to focus on Jenny.

That night, we brushed our teeth and then as I smoked my last cigarette of the day, rather than getting into her own bed, she climbed into mine..

We kissed, we smiled at each other, she stroked my face. "Does he have a name?"

"Who?" I looked confused.

"The ghost silly?"

"I haven't thought about it."

"You haven't screamed his name out?"

I chuckled, "No, I can't, I've got no idea."

"We need to find out?"

"How?"

"Ask it?"

"I guess..."

With that we smiled, kissed, and hugged for what was ages, until finally I rolled over and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of moaning and a weight on my chest, a suffocating weight. I was struggling to breathe. But it wasn't cold, it was warm and sweaty. Tammy squeaked and squealed as she suddenly lifted off me. Her eyes were alive to the pleasure she was experiencing.

Her arms were by my shoulders and her knees stretched either side squishing deep into my hips.

My hands rose up as they stroked her face, and I lifted my head and kissed her as she panted 'He is so so so fucking cold it's amazing." I nodded in agreement as her hanging breasts and stomach gently swung sweatily caressing across the top of mine.

I knew exactly what she was experiencing. Her eyes showed that her whole body was alive to it. There was pure delight.

She started rocking forwards and backwards above me, her skin gliding and tingling on mine. I was getting some of the pleasure she was experiencing. She threw her head back and passionately moaned and then looked into my eyes and our lips locked with one another as she rocked faster and faster her breasts squishing me more and more until we were again ripped apart. It wanted her higher. She smiled as it thrusted. I squeezed her rocking breasts above me.

I just wished I could be the one to have his cold hard large cock in my pussy. Rearranging my pillow, I did my best to lift my head and kiss Tammy between her grunts. It was my turn to squeal in delight as its cold fingers began playing me as it continued thrusting in Tammy.

We were soon both screaming in pleasure with the timed thrusts inside us. It was sensory overload. I couldn't cope with it at such an early hour. Our grunting and screaming were in rhythm. I heard Tammy scream then started gushing on me before he slipped another finger in me and vigorously started with me. Tammy collapsed her whole body back on me, but I didn't care. Nor did the ghost. I soon muffly screamed through her hair. Both of us were then kissing and shaking together.

"Mir, you don't keep a strap on in the freezer?" She panted.

I smiled, wiped her stuck blonde hair from her face and grinned before I kissed her, "No. Tam, I don't, it certainly wasn't me."

Chapter Nine

Jenny had her mouth wide open, and her eyes closed whilst lying on her back on the kitchen table, her slim legs were equally spread wide apart, her feet dangling off the edge. She was again screaming with pleasure, the table was rocking and creaking on its old wooden legs. "Oh stop, no, carry on, no, no, no stop. Oh yes!"

It had become custom for the past couple of days that after breakfast and before going out to sunbathe, as well as in the evening immediately after dinner she would hop on to the table and be pleasured by her ghost. "Oh yes, oh yes!" She called out. The feeling and enjoyment was real.

It was as she was lying back grunting and moaning, her blonde ponytail rhythmically swinging side to side off the end of the table, with her occasionally screaming "Yes" in time to the passionate forceful thrusts. It was at that moment Steve loudly flung open the front door. It banged into the wall. His hands were full. He was carrying a large bunch of pretty flowers and his iPad.

He called out say "Hello are you there?" to Jenny and she called back panting, "Shit....Ohhh shit you, oh that's good, please you better stop. He's early!"

On hearing Jenny carnal noises of passion, Steve's smiling happy face soon dropped and turned to anger. Flexing his muscles, he put down the flowers whilst pretending to swish his tablet as if it was a weapon. He followed the sounds of Jenny's shrieking and panting as he stormed into the kitchen.

"Where is he?" Steve demanded, sniffing the air as he looked around the empty room, bar the very naked sweating Jenny lying sprawled out on the kitchen table with her legs wide apart dangling by the knees as if they were crab legs.

"Who?" The brightly red and glowing sweaty Jenny continued to quietly pant.

*They guy who was just fucking you. I need to give him a slap. Tell him to get lost, plus when did you start to smoke?" He sniffed as he swished his iPad and ducked down and looked under the empty table.

"Good luck with that, and I don't!" She chuckled as she smiled as she shuffled up on her elbows. "Love you really, I really do babes. Thanks for coming so quickly."

"Don't mess with me, It seems I should have gotten here earlier. I've not driven 5 hours to see you for this." He again sniffs the air.

"It's fine babes. There is no problem. It's great to see you." She smiled sweetly. Wiping her sweaty hands on her bare belly.

"It's certainly not. What's his name?"

"I have yet to find that out." She said quietly as she smiled as she hopped off the table, "There was no one." She tried wiping her inner thigh dry before she wrapped her arms around Steve.

"Come on, don't mess with me. He wiggled himself free and out of desperation looked in the fridge and the freezer. "Where is he hiding?"

"There isn't anyone." Jenny looked around following Steve's angry stares.

"Come on Jen, don't mess me around, "it" you asked for me to come here." Exasperation was clear in his voice.

"I know, I really need you here." She again wrapped her arms around him and tried to snuggle into him.

"Really?" He put his hand on her bare buttocks.

"Yes, it's lonely and scary here all alone." She fluttered her eyelashes and looked deep into his eyes before she shivered as the cool breeze flew through.

With that the kitchen window flung open and the tap instantly started dripping loudly.

Steve looked at both and then back to Jenny. "Come on Jen, don't mess me around, the guy fucking you is hiding here somewhere, I can smell the smoke." He sniffed again as he scanned the room and then shivered as well.

"Just trust me, there isn't anyone really here. I wish I could get you to believe me." She smiled as turned off the tap and leaned over and pulled the window shut.

Steve looked at her naked body with concern. "I've always trusted you." He reached out, touching her hips. She flinched.

"That's great then." She turned and smiled and reached up on her toes and kissed him. " You gonna come for a swim in the lake?"

"Yeah, I guess you're gonna get dressed?"

"Why?" She smiled, fluttering her eyelashes whilst shrugging her shoulders as she squished her body against his and kissed him again. "There is no one else who cares for miles!" She squeezed him tightly.

"So, what you're gonna swim like that?"

Jenny smiled and kept quiet as she unhooked his belt. Then focused whilst she unpopped his button and tugged down his shorts, before smiling as she again dropped his boxers.

Kissing him whilst stroking his cock within her grip faster and faster, quickly bringing it to life. Letting go, leaving it wavering in the air, a cheeky grin crossed her face. "Race you to the water!" Jenny turned and paused as felt the icy touch glide across her nipples, she gasped and put her hands there hoping to feel him and was instantly disappointed, touching her own chilled skin. She took a deep breath and then headed to the door. She looked back at Steve as he tutted to himself as he was stepping out of his shorts. The disbelief of the situation worked right across his face!

Chapter 11

I actually had a productive morning writing. Firstly, it was bliss lying in bed sharing my morning cigarette with Tammy. I was surprised she would. I had awoken hugging her, my hands cupping her warm soft breast and belly. Before I had to unfortunately release and roll on my back to cough.

Again, lying in the silence passing the butt between us we both could hear the gurgle of the coffee machine spluttering downstairs. Neither of us had secretly got up to put it on. Getting up was definitely too hard for me.

After taking turns in the bathroom and each of us throwing on literally just a t-shirt we headed downstairs. The coffee was freshly ready for us by them, the bread was already placed in the toaster ready for us. I was enjoying the domesticated ghost as much as the horny ghost. We settled down on the sofa with cigarettes and coffee.

"Can I stay again tonight?" Tammy asked a little later. Her hand stroked my thigh.

"Of course." I replied, smiled, and as she smiled back at me, I leaned forwards and kissed her.

"I will still leave early on Monday morning to get to work."

I smile, "It's fine Tam, you can stay all week if you want?"

"Mir, I would, at the drop of a hat, I know that you need to write."

"Shush you. I know, I do know." I smiled sweetly.

"You can do some this morning?"

"I can't ignore you?"

"You won't, I will keep myself occupied." She smiles with that understanding.

So, she did. I sat at the table and wrote as she went for a swim off the jetty and got groped and fondled with and then had a long shower. Apparently not playing a game of hunting the soap. I guess that was my special moment.

When I gave up for the morning, we opened the wine at lunchtime. I wasn't going to walk, run or cycle anywhere. With the cool wine easily gliding down my throat, and the glass topped up, it was quickly determined that I wasn't going to write anything in the afternoon either. I lit yet another cigarette and snuggled up and cuddled closer with Tammy on the sofa as we watched an awful movie on the TV.

"How do we find out our lover boy's name?" Tammy again asked as her fingers stroked my chubby bare knee. I chuckled.

"It will have to be a game, like, of yes, and no?"

"Yeah, I will think about it. There will be a way."

It's how Tammy and I ended up later in the afternoon very naked, and more than a little bit tipsy with topped up wine glasses, kneeling on the sofa, our bums facing the TV, us looking at the wall, our breasts and belly resting on the back of the sofa. It did not matter that we started to feel the cool air.

I had called out saying we wanted to play a game.

My bum was going to be yes, and Tammy's no. He loved slapping our asses, it made sense.

"Does your name begin with an A?" I called out.

Tammy giggled as she got slapped.

"B?" She asked and then giggled as again she got slapped.

My ass finally got hit on F. "Frank?" I called out, Tammy yelped as she got hit.

We gulped our wine, giggled, and kissed.

"Is the second letter A?"

Yelp from Tammy. "I am going to have a sore ass!" She giggles.

"B?" She asked. Wincing as again got hit. Took a recuperative gulp of her wine.

"C?"

"It's not fair!" Tammy squealed again. "D, Ouch!" She giggled.

The process repeated all the way to R, where I finally got the affectionate tap on the butt cheeks. "Frank?" Again, Tammy got hit.

"A?"

"Ouch. Frank?"

"Ow." Tammy giggled.

"I need a ciggy break!" I declared as I reached around, picked up my cigarette, lighter and the ashtray, then carefully balanced it on the back of the sofa, and after topping up the wine glass, quickly lit up.

Tammy looked at me and smiled "N?"

I then got slapped. "How?"

"Fran, Fran, Francis?"

I got slapped. "Yes!"

Still giggling at each other we both turned around and sat properly on the sofa. I took a drag on my cigarette and offered my right hand out in front of me, grasping at nothing. "Great to meet you, Francis."

Chapter Ten

"Ohhh, Jen babes, this is delightful." Steve marched out into the water, his legs thrusting as fast as he could forwards trying to catch up with Jenny.

"I know." She grinned as she swam further away from him. "I've practically been in here every day since I got here."

"I can see why." He smiled and waved at her.

"I love it."

"Babes, hmm, are you playing with my balls?" Steve asked as he paused as waded out chest high into the lake as Jenny's head bobbed further out above the surface of the water.

"Err no." She smiled sweetly from at least ten meters away.

"Are you sure?"

"What with my go-go-gadget arms?" She splashed them around several yards away from him, then blinked hard to remove the water from her eyes. Before swimming over to him.

She kissed him as he finally swam out to join her and then actively groped his cock. "Like this?"

"Oh, yeah, just like that?" He smiled.

"That time it was me."

"Good. It was nice."

"You clearly imagined the time before." She grinned.

"I certainly didn't. Ohh."

"You, okay?" She smiled as she quietly moaned as she felt her nipples being tweaked.

"I think a fish has hit me on the bottom."

"Oh, yeah, they love eating bottom fluff. Did you catch it so we can eat it for lunch?" She laughed at her attempt at humor."

"Jen, don't be silly."

"I'm not. It's great that you are here."

"Are you sure?"

"Very much so, I love you babes."

"Then who was with you?"

"Steve, leave it. No one."

"Ouch, that fish has slapped me on the bottom."

"Did you catch it?"

"No. Ouch."

"Come on, we better get back in. Don't want you falling out with the locals." She grinned, swam over, and kissed him on the lips. She had to pause to moan as she felt her buttocks being affectionately cupped, there were also very cold fingers not belonging to Steve teasingly stroking her vagina between them.

"Great, I brought us some steak to eat tonight."

"Oh wow, sounds delicious." She paused as she moaned, almost riding the hand between her legs, and then kissed him on the lips.

"Ouch"

"That wasn't me."

"It's that big fish. I can't see it as it's so quick."

"Or is it a smoking ghost?" She laughed and waved her arms in the air before wrapping them around his neck and kissing him.

"Aaaaa ghost?" Steve looked at Jenny less than convinced his bottom lip started to quiver.

"Babes, I was joking. I think. You go in, and dry off, I will have a little more of a swim." She took a gasping, moaning deep breath as the fingers entered her, then she kissed Steve on the lips and gently moved her hips. Before stepping back and dropping her shoulders below the water.