All Comments on 'Phone Call from a Convention Ch. 02'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so??

so the dumb shit husband is there to provide money and a resting place for the slut?

it appears he gets no benefit from this "relationship" (just like a leach has a "relationship" with its victim)

there is nobody here that most people could cheer for, although both he and she would be good 'Slinky' replacements

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Two Years?

You may not want to wait over two years for the next chapter. Better yet, drop it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
S BROOKS

You make it well known that you hate cuck stories and yet here you are with insults.

Yet you defend B.T.B stories against anyone who insults them.

Hypocritical...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I ha e a wnole set of screwdrivers

I would love to loan you and if you promise to tighten that loose screw before you try to write again you can keep them.... your suspense date for the next chapter is the. 12th of never.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Just some fun?

These are some twisted idiots. Why even be married? You say no STDs here...come back to the real world, of course there will be STDs. Not one of these characters has a healthy future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I know some loser who allowed his wife to get fucked by guys and it was taped or watched live but he always had to ok first. One time she gave a guy a blow job without asking him first and he threatened to divorce her. Wierd I agree but he would never allow the humiliating, emasculated talk about him. He sat through it only once and when they were done fucking he beat the living shit out of the guy . So I guess even people who act this crazy shit out in real life have there own twisted set of rules

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yeah, there's a reason these folks aren't honest about themselves, even their loved ones don't really love or like the people they really are deep down in their hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a whore

She's now just a whore. Her pimp is back, he passes her to his son, and soon to his customers and business associates. The husband is an after thought. He can't control her. Her pimp does. Her cuckold husband will have only humiliations coming his way. I guess some guys may be excited by that. The question is why didn't he marry a whore right of the bat, rather than turn his wife into one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many idiots in the comments

Stop trying to police content idiots. You don't like cuckold stories. Then stop reading them.

Ignore the jack asses author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for real perverts or brain sick ones!!

Only real idiots like the cuckold fans would like such a crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

another stupid husband throw the bitch out thats all she deserves a cheap whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really dark imagination.

Have you ever sought counseling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NO SCORE--WOULDN'T WANT TO BE UNFAIR!

You have picked a well-used plot and presented it in a different way. One would think the gripers would appreciate seeing a new twist—and they would if that was what really bothered them. Just as nothing will satisfy the leftist kooks until our country becomes a third world country, nothing will satisfy those who complain about LW stories until this site folds.

You’ve written a lot more stories than I have, but have you considered your dialogue? I find it hard to believe a wife would talk like that, even in the throes of passion. Also, would a man—even a voyeur—enjoy being insulted by the woman who claims to love him? And when the man who he has agreed to share his wife with started insulting him I just can’t see your depiction of the hubby as at all realistic.

Once again, it’s your story, you gave fair warning and I skimmed through, stopping only to read the most obvious parts carefully. Good Luck!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
My dear Mr C.Dreamer

What do you have against us leftist kooks that causes you to include criticism of us in your otherwise reasoned discussion of the Screwlooses' essay?

The country seems well on its way to perdition without help from us kooks on the left. Just leave us to our dreams of a perfect society. Wasn't it Oscar Wilde who described the USofA as the only country to go from barbarism to decadence with no intervening period of civilisation?

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
An odd pairing of kooks

The carolinadreamer, a faux man of the right, in love with all forms of sexual deviancy,. There are some good right wing positions, dreamer. I'm pretty sure your fellow right wingers would view you with loathing if they knew about your fetishes. Your racism might fall right in line with their views, of course.

Then there's Luedon, so wise and knowledgeable about the state of American society, despite being not an American, or living in America. Probably gets her news and views on Seagull News Network. These assorted kooks seem to favor networks named after animals. Seagulls often visit American shores and report back to Luedon on the state of the union, as well as dispensing philosophy on romantic relationships.

I can well imagine this pairing giving birth to such bastions of glory as the political figures they so admire : David Duke, and Cheryl Kernot.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Don't knock Cheryl, Kimi

Anybody who dallies with Gareth must be an amazingly tolerant woman.

In our part of the world, we are currently watching the lunar left and the rabid right arguing about the sensible centre. Crazy. At least we're small enough for our politicians to not be able to do much damage on a world scale. (Except that we keep on following the USofA into their unwinnable wars.)

Lue

Ps: Sorry MrMsScrewloose for hijacking your story's comments, but it is fun wandering into ridiculous areas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If she chooses her lover over her husband

Then its obvious whom she belongs to...and hubby better have a good divorce lawyer because he's going to need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

Reality can force unusual behavior, and she did what was necessary to support the family. Her willingness to fuck acquaintances and strangers alike reflects her acceptance, though uncomfortably, of the action necessary to sustain her home life. I think it's very erotic that she came to enjoy being a whore, to the extent of taking hard anal to please her customers. Bravo for a great story. 5 stars rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Another stupid cuck wth his brains in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick cuck shit!!!

Only for the real pervert ones to wank off!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What gargabe

Total waste of time reading this trash and nonsense story!

1* at most

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Screwloose, putting out cuck and whore trash for a decade now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was crazy about it. I wish that I could have had a hotwife, like her. It never happened for me, but i tried numerous times to encourage her to let me watch her get taken by a monster dicked man who i would always insist he would shoot his seeds up her unprotected womb. Honestly i would have done that and if she got pregnant, she and i would accept it or deal with it. I secretly wanted to see her belly swell after watching her take dozens of seeds shot deep in her pussy. Perverted me; for sure I am, but my choice and her choice!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous