Phone Call from a Convention Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to screw your woman so hard, I'll ruin her for you. She'll think of me when she's in bed with you. When you put your cock inside her, she'll wish it was my cock. Because mine probes her deeper and harder and better than you can do. She'll crave my meat in her all the time, and crave my seed to fill her up. I'm going to come in her now. And again later. And again. All night. I'll send her back to you with her cunt stretched and full of my sperm. You'll love it."

Arrogant little punk. But she really seemed to be taken with him. This had already happened a week ago, so what could I do? They were both right, I do want to see her in the throes of ecstasy, writhing under a man drilling her sex hard and deep and filling her with his seed. I want to see cum flowing from her delicious clam. I want to hear her scream her orgasms, her delight, her pleasure from deep within. I want her to enjoy sex, be thrilled by it. I want to know that she is craving sexual pleasure and being satisfied by it. When she is satisfied, I am delighted, too. If she gets more pleasure from another man, and I see that and know it and feel it with her, well, so be it. I want her to be happy, thrilled, ecstatic, to faint with delight.

"Oh, shut up and fuck me. Fuck me hard! Fuck me deep! Come in me now. We'll come together. My husband can hear us now and watch us later. This night is for me, and you, and you. Aaaahhh, I'm coming again! AH AH AH ah ah!"

When Junior had exhausted himself and her, then Marc cuddled with her and felt all over her, and played with her breasts and fingered and licked her cunt, and started it all again. While he was screwing her, and she was coming screaming again and again, he asked her many of the same questions. Who fucks her best? Who owns that pussy? Will he have her again? Can he rip off a piece whenever he wants? Will she come to the city to be his fuck toy? Does she want him to come to our home and have her there, too? Between mini-orgasms, she screamed Yes! to all of them.

Then he went off the rails a little. Will she go on trips with him? Even if her husband doesn't want her to go? She wants her husband to watch him screw her. Her husband wants to watch it. Does she want his friends to watch him screw her? Will she let his friends, business friends, clients, watch him fuck her silly? She was so high on her continual flood of orgasms that she agreed to everything.

Will she perform for them, strip for them, fuck herself with dildos and vibrators? Again, she screamed her affirmations of these demands. Yes, she wanted to him to screw her in front of his friends. Yes, she would be their party hostess and let them all touch her and strip her and penetrate her with vibrators. Then fingers, then tongues. YES, she seemed to get hotter with each escalating demand. If he chose other men for her, would she spread her legs for them and take them into her sex and suck their seed from them? Yes, yes, yes!

Ohmigod, I thought, he's trying to turn her into his private whore. This was too far. I stopped the recording. Her face was ashen. She knew that she had gone way too far.

o o o

"What about it? Will you let his friends fuck you? Let him pimp you out to his clients? Is this what it's come to?"

"No, I won't do that. This was all in the heat of the moment. I got carried away, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to hear me being so foolish."

"Well, how far do you want to go with this? You've already put out for the father and the son. Are you going to bring him up here and make me watch? Do you want me to watch him screwing you? Or the son? Or both?"

She can see that my dick is rock hard, I am so excited by this loose talk - and by the reality that she was in fact being fucked by two men at the time! She knows that my inner voyeur and inner cuckold fantasies are in overdrive just listening to this wantonness, this sluttiness, this hot wife, hot woman. My wife. What a fantastic broad!

"Yes. Both. Separately or together. I get so much pleasure from them, I can't tell you. I want you to watch me go crazy coming. And I think you want to watch it all, too."

"What about other watchers? He said he wanted to show you to his friends, clients even."

"I have to say, that excites me a lot. Just having the other man there while each of them was pounding me was incredibly titillating. I came much harder just because of that. So, if others watch, I won't mind. I'll probably enjoy it more."

"What about the sex shows? Or the feel-me-up party hostess? Is that something you want to do, too?"

"The sex shows, just masturbating with a vibrator or whatever, no, not really. But the hostess, oh, god, that makes me just melt. To be the hostess for a crowd of men, to be dressed sexily, to have them sneaking feels while I mingle, that makes me so hot!"

"How much do you want them to feel? Your ass?"

"Sure, that would be the starting point."

"Your breasts?"

"Oh, yes, oh, yes. If I'm like delivering a tray of drinks or finger food, and my hands are occupied so I can't protect myself, and a man puts a hand on my waist and then slides up to cover my breast. And kneads it. And pinches the nipple. Oh, yes, that would be fine. I would love to be felt like that. You know how sensitive my nipples are. I would be very turned on. So long as they don't spill my drinks."

Her face was no longer ashen. It was flushed. She was getting as turned on as I was by these ideas, by the possibility of really doing something about them.

"Legs? And between them?"

"Oh, honey, you're going to make me come just talking about it. Yes, I imagine bringing drinks to a man who's sitting down, and he touches my leg, above my knee, and he runs his hand up my thigh, playing with my slippery stockings, up under my short skirt. And other men can see this, other men are watching. You! I want you watching, too. I want you to see him slide his hand up my thigh to my crotch. I want you to see me step aside to open my legs for him so he can feel me better. When his hand gets up to my crotch, he discovers the slit in the pantyhose, the inviting slit in the stockings directly over *my* smooth slit."

She squeezed her legs together and sighed deeply. "I made the slit so men can get to me, get into me intimately. So their fingers can slide easily between my wet labia and into my love hole. I let him finger me for a while. I move my hips down and around to get his fingers farther into me. I close my eyes and enjoy the strange man finger fucking me. Are you still watching? Can you see his hand in my crotch? Can you imagine his fingers inside me? Watch me push my pussy down onto his probing fingers. No, you can't see the details of his fingers in me. You can see me moving my hips in a fucking motion, so you know that I'm enjoying his intrusion."

She bit her lip before continuing. "It's important to me that no one can actually see his fingers inside me. His hand is completely hidden by my skirt. But from his movements and my movements and my sighing, they can tell that he is poking me and I am loving it. For each man it's like that. Each knows that he will feel my wet slit and into my hot insides as the other man is doing, so he can imagine the feeling. Thinking about it is so much stronger than just seeing it, watching a finger move in and out. If you can't actually see it, you have to imagine it in your mind, you have to concentrate on what the woman and man must be feeling because you can see him drooling and her swooning. Much hotter."

"How much further can you go? Do you sit down on him and fuck him? Or lie on the floor and pull a train?"

"No, not yet. Fingering is as far as it goes there. But it's exciting, thrilling, overwhelming to be felt up, touched, penetrated by a stranger, with lots of other strangers watching. And you watching, knowing how it feels, you wanting me to explore this gathering of so many men, so many hands on me. And I move on to the next strange man. They all have slightly different approaches, fast or slow, quick or languid, deep and hard or soft and slow. I get pleasure from them all."

"Is there more? Do you just go around from hand to hand, finger to finger?"

"After I've sampled them all, I want more. There is actually one sex show item that I would like. If there were a dildo, a realistic, long and thick one, stuck onto the corner of a coffee table or maybe the arm of a chair. If that were there after all the men had opened me up with their fingers, then I would love to sit on that pole and fuck myself with it. Just pull my skirt up enough to get the rubber cock to my slit, and then slide down onto it. I want to feel that rigid cock come up into me. I want to pump myself up and down on it, while everyone watches, but just for my own pleasure. I control how it feels, every stroke of it, no man involved, you're all just watching. I want to slide my cunt on it until I come, and I sit down on it as far as I can, get it as far up into my vagina as it will go, so that I can feel it in my belly. The skirt just covers my pussy, so the men can't see that cock in me. They can only see how I move on it and what it does to me. I want them to drool and come in their pants when they see how much I love it. Oh, yum, that's an idea. Yessss. You like that?"

I had to concentrate not to come just from her description. God, what a wanton! What a delicious wanton! And she's mine!

She paused, closed her eyes, licked her lips thinking about it, then continued. "I select the man I enjoyed the most so far, the one with the most gentle or subtle or just wonderful fingers. I lean down to whisper in his ear that he should take his cock out for me. I settle down slowly, enticingly, onto his lap and sit on it. My pussy is so wet from being played with all evening that he slides in easily. He's hard as rock. He holds my hips and moves me around a little, up and down and around, and both of us are loving it."

She sits up a little on an elbow to look at me. "You look into my eyes, and I into yours, as his cock stirs around inside me. I want you to see how much I am loving the feeling, how much your wife loves this man fucking her. You look at me as if you understand and want me to continue. You want him to keep fucking your wife, and to do it well. He strains upward and then he comes in me. I feel his cock pulsing, and I feel his hot seed shooting deep into my vagina, and I come, too, with his cock and his seed in me."

She paused, her eyes closed, shuddered but not from cold. I think she came again just talking about it and squeezing her legs closed lying here. "I fuck them all. My cunt overflows with their semen. Long strings of it slide down my thighs for everyone to see. You like to see that, too, don't you? Cum dripping out of my pussy, making the wet stockings on my thighs all shiny and slick. If you put it there or someone else put it there, no matter."

She took hold of my cock. She was just holding it, careful not to stroke it too much or I would shoot all over her and the bed. "By the end of the night, they all have big gobs of semen all over their pants, a mixture flowing out of my love hole contributed by a dozen men. I come over to you. You run your hand up my skirt to my sloppy pussy. You put your fingers in me and pump in and out and stroke my clit until I come once more, shaking, standing there, I almost collapse. You hold me with your arms, you take me home, and we fall asleep cuddling with our clothes still on." She looked deeply at me. "See, it does have a romantic ending after all."

She kissed me, gently, softly, deeply, lovingly. We joined then. My steel-hard rod slid easily into her sloppy, wet cavern. We moved as slowly as we could possibly stand, so to prolong the agonizingly pleasurable sensations. She came, crying into my shoulder. I came, adding my seed to the previous loads inside her womb. We held each other tight for many minutes. She dripped more, but we didn't care. God, it's so wonderful that our fantasies coincide so well. And that we can actually act on them and still remain a couple, a loving couple, as firm as we ever were.

"So, how many of those Yes answers are you going to follow through on? He's already come here and had you in our bed. Well, one of them has. Now the other, or both?"

"Yes. Both. I want them both. I have to have them again. Separately or together. I want them both to have me here so you can enjoy it, too."

We are on the same wavelength. "I would enjoy that, too. How about the other things? More watchers? More touchers? The party sounds like something that you crave and something I would be interested in, too."

"I have another meeting in New York in a couple weeks. I'll talk to him - or them? - and see what gets set up. Let me know what your schedule is."

12