Phone Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers

Mmmmm it feels so nice though. It's so warm.

Reach behind you. Get the carrot. Stay on the sill.

Now slide that carrot into your wet dripping pussy. Fuck it now. Hard!

Oh! God that feels good!

Oh yes! I can hear how wet you are over the phone! God I would so like to lick that wet pussy right now. You sound so good now. Right! …….Stop! Now I want you to lay back on the edge of your seat and slip that wet carrot into your tight arse.

I can't do that here!!!! No. Please don't ask me to do that.

You can. You knew what you were buying it for. No-one can see you here. Not unless they're hiding in the bushes just waiting for someone to come along and entertain them. Maybe that's where I'm watching from. Now, do it!

Oh God I'm scared someone can see me. I've no lube.

You're plenty wet enough. Put that carrot tip at your arse and just lower yourself down. Feel it push into you slowly, but don't stop till it's in.

Mmmmm it's going in. Oh God!

Your clamps, put them back on. And get the cucumber too. You're going to have an almighty orgasm you know that. You'll be such a sight to see.

Owww my nipples hurt still. The cucumbers going in so easy but it feels too big against the carrot. Ooooh I need to cum soon. This all hurts too much. Fuck me I'm wet! Oh it's good…sooo

Good, feel it. Hold the carrot still. Fuck yourself with the cucumber. Slow but hard. Feel your nipples burn. Feel your cheeks burn with shame of what you're doing. My God what do you look like? Squatting by your car in nipple clamps with a carrot up your arse, fucking a cucumber like a fucking ho! You disgusting fucking slut! Do you always do everything you're told?

Oh God no I mean YESS. I do as I'm told. Oh fuck me I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck YESSS…

NO! You're NOT! You'll pull your nipple chain NOW. Hard.

Owwwwww Oh Yessss ahhh…

Now fuck that cucumber. Lean back in your car and fuck em both.

Arrr YES YESSS Please! Now Oh God…

You've been gagging for this all day haven't you, you horny slut? You've been waiting for this? You look like such a tramp! God I love this! You'll do anything I tell you to just so you can cum for me.

Yes YES yes yess Yess….

Will you fuck a carrot and a cucumber outside while I watch you?

Yessss Oh god just let me cum PLEEEEEASE …

Will you do anything I tell you to do?

Uh oh fuck yes YES I WILL… I need. I …

Then you may cum.

Did you hear me?

Hello?

Hello??

Did you..?

I AAAAmmmm I'm there I'm there I'm there OOOOOOOOOH GODDDDD YESSSSS FUCK HA UR FUCK YESSSSS

Ahhhh so good.

Oh God Harder. Hard oh FFFFFFFFFF

Click

Huh hel….. uh

Why did you hang up?

Are you kidding me? My eardrums almost burst! Are you recovering?

No, not really. I feel floaty! Like I could sleep or just ….

Have you finished?

Yes. I had to, and the clamps off too. I'm sorry. I know you didn't say I could but it's been 10 minutes and I thought I might pass out if I stayed as I was.

That's ok. You did so well. I so can't wait to touch you. You know that don't you.

I do. Mmm I still feel tingles.

Ha-ha you will for a while. Can you drive yet?

Yeah, I'm fine now. Where to now?

Home my sweet. You've done well today. You have to be getting back now though.

Yes Sir, I suppose you're right. Damn! Where has the day gone?

Ha ha! Too fast again! Drive back. I'll call you in 10 before you go in. Wait for my call.

Ok Sir! Mmm and thank you!

Click

Hey!

Hello baby, you're back then?

Yeah. Wow though, what a day!!! Again!!!

Just one last thing before you go in. Did I tell you how amazing you look when you're cumming?

Yes, I think you mentioned it. But I know you're not here again.

You sound disappointed.

Love the wind up though, haha it really works!

Now you're taking the piss.

Oh come on! We're done now today. You can keep winding me up that you're watching me. I know it's bullshit but you know I love it anyway. But even so I never really know if this is the time you'll pop into view. Fuck! I don't even know if I would recognise you if you did.

You wouldn't. You didn't earlier.

Ahh! Right! No. Of course I didn't. See there you go again.

I might have walked right by you in the car park earlier. That might have been me walking by. Would you have known?

No……….It wasn't you. You'd have said…Or stopped. You would have………….. something??

Would I indeed? I was so close to you and you had no idea! You thought it was some oblivious passer by didn't you?

Oh stop it! You're doing my head in! Stop winding me up please! Tell me you're joking!

If you want me to. Am I though? Maybe I'm sitting in my car on the riverbank right now with the cucumber you dropped.

Ah but I didn't drop it, its right ……

……

You can't see it can you? That's because I have it. Mmmm I can smell you.

….

Nothing to say?

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I want to taste you properly. Tomorrow maybe? It's up to you! Bye for now my sweet. And if you decide to follow my instructions in the morning I'll be waiting! Be in your car for 10am.

……But …..

(Click)

End

*******

Thanks once again to volunteer editor TheBoss646 for your invaluable help, support, patience and now friendship.

Comments are very welcome! Thank you for reading.

vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers
12