Photographing at the Pond Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers

"Stay right there," she gasped, "please," and her hips moved in time with my tongue for long minutes until she arched her hips upward hard into my face and, with my brain functioning again, I reached a hand up and put it over her mouth as a now very muffled, "Ooooooohhhhhh," came from deep down as she began to vibrate and jerk and, as she looked at me it was my turn to yell.

"Be out in just a minute," I called loudly as Linda's face changed to a very horrified look and now her own hand went to her mouth as I jumped up and quickly pulled on pants and shirt. I smiled at her and then headed to the front of the studio. Somehow, through my lust dulled senses, I had heard the front door open. As I was talking with a mother and daughter about senior pictures, Linda appeared beside me, smiling and I think hoping her slightly flushed look wasn't apparent to mother and daughter. When the arrangements were all completed and scheduled, mother and daughter left and I turned to Linda.

"Am I going to get raped every time we have one of these special shoots?" I asked, smiling at her.

"I can stop it if you want."

"I didn't say that. I just want to be ready."

"Well, you'll just have to wait and see," was her smug reply and I laughed.

We received a call from Peggy's sister, Lana, and we scheduled a time for her shoot, which she did mention that she would like to have done at the pond if at all possible which I readily agreed to.

When she arrived at the studio we could see that Peggy hadn't exaggerated a bit about how she looked. We knew she was 42 but certainly didn't look it. Probably 5'-10", a figure that looked to be nearly perfect and a huge smile with the same very dark hair her sister had and that tanned and smooth complexion, I was looking forward to taking these pictures. She glanced at Linda who was standing beside me.

"Peggy said you were a wonder with makeup so I didn't bother." Linda looked at me and I at her as we each had the same thought. She was gorgeous as she was, and she had on no makeup. Linda was licking her chops to get at this one.

They decided that, since the pictures were outdoors in the woods and the pond, that the makeup should be very simple and natural. In an hour, Lana was ready and it was easy to see why she had won so many beauty contests and been a model. Even simple and natural she was just a total beauty and I was looking forward to taking these pictures.

"You know," she said, glancing at me and then quickly away, "that my husband has seen lots of pictures of me in swim suits and bikini's and some lingerie as well since I made a little money modeling for a while. So . . . "

She trailed off and I knew where she was heading and was perfectly willing to head there with her as well. I felt Linda poke me in the ribs.

"Peggy said you were willing to take any pictures that I'd want and that I'd love the woods and the pond." It suddenly struck me that she didn't have a sack or bag of any kind with extra clothes. This was going to be interesting again for sure.

"That's right," I replied, a little smile on my face. Now I noticed Lana's cheeks getting just the smallest touch of red in them.

"I don't know if she told you or not but we are a little unique. We are two sisters who married two brothers, even though we were those many years apart." Now I was getting even more curious and could feel a little movement in my pants as thoughts began racing through my head. "We're very close and she shared some things with me about, well, about her next group of pictures." I wasn't sure how to reply to that so I just stayed quiet and waited. "Who knows?" she finally said. Then a little shake of her head and, "Well, shall we get started?"

We headed to my car, climbed in were off to the woods. Lana talked to Linda as we drove along, seeming able to talk to her about today and other possibilities as well. She mentioned that Peggy had showed her some of the Mr. Martin's Mrs. pictures and that she was kind of fascinated by the idea of that. Just listening, I was getting very excited about the possibilities.

Before long we were at the little parking cove and were heading off along the path to the pond. As we walked we noted that the sun was gone and clouds were moving in, a good breeze stirring the leaves on the trees, a low moan being heard when we'd pass a pine tree. Before long we were at the clearing and Lana explained that she was not looking for hundreds of pictures, just a few that she could present to her husband. I did mention that we had the video camera with us as well and Linda could operate it while I took the stills. She seemed excited by the possibility of video as she hadn't really thought of that before. Then, without hesitation and very quickly, she stripped off her clothes and was standing there very casually, talking to us about the pictures. Even as she was doing that the breeze was blowing her long, dark hair and I knew that could provide us with some very sexy pictures and video as well.

Lana began posing and it was quickly obvious that she knew what she was doing and how to do it as I was just snapping pictures as she did her thing, peeking around a tree, straddling a fallen trunk, partially hiding herself behind some bushes. It wasn't too long before the darkened sky began spilling its load of water on us. Now she was using the rain to her advantage, her hair getting wet and, as it rained harder, the water cascading off that fantastic body. Linda was shooting away with the video camera as I was sure Lana would want to give a copy of that to her husband along with the pictures. She raised her arms and spun, the water splashing off her tanned body, she lifted her breasts as she turned her face upward, her mouth open, catching the rain. She was totally enjoying this and her sexuality exploded with each and every pose until finally she stopped, breathing hard from the dancing and spinning she had been doing.

"What do you think?" she said, looking from me to Linda and back.

I nearly answered what came to my mind but quickly caught myself. "I think there'll be some great pictures in there and the video will be fantastic."

"Can you edit it so it's not too long?"

"Sure can."

"Good. You and Linda pick out say, 18 pictures that you think are really good and put them in an album and let me know what I owe you." She seemed in no hurry to put her clothes back on and, standing there with the rain still streaming off her body, she was beautiful, enticing and very exquisite. She turned to look at the clothes she had taken off which had been totally forgotten and were now very wet. Of course, Linda and I were wet as well so Lana just put on the shorts and blouse she had worn. The white blouse, of course, clung to her nicely full breasts and her nipples were dark and hard so I took a couple of pictures of that now too.

As we walked along the path Linda was holding my hand as we chatted. Lana smiled at her. "How do you get along with this guy taking pictures of naked and nearly naked women?"

"Well," she began.

"I can answer that," I interrupted, a big smile on my face.

"Don't you dare," she said, putting her hand over my mouth."

"Ohhhh," Lana giggled. "Now my imagination can run wild."

Linda's face was glowing a bright red.

"When you leave the studio . . ." Again a hand over my mouth. Lana was laughing out loud now.

We climbed into the car and headed back to the studio where we went quickly inside. Lana dried herself and her clothing as best she could and then I walked her to the front door, letting her know that I would probably have the pictures ready in two or three days. She thanked me and left and I headed back in to the back room where I discovered a naked Linda, nipples hard and erect and already breathing hard. Through the next 20 minutes of sheer ecstasy I was thankful I had found this new outlet for my artistic expression.

Linda and I looked over the pictures taken at the pond, picked out the eighteen to be used and I began making the prints. She had quickly learned to use the video editing program I had and she was working on the video in between her regular cosmetics work at the mall. When she was through I watched the edited version and was sure that, were she my wife or just someone I had photographed, it was about as sensual as it could get. The rain had worked out perfectly. We picked up a very nice album and filled it with the selected pictures which also turned out even better than I had expected. Working with a tall and very beautiful as well as very well-built lady like Lana made my job very easy. She stopped by to pick up the album and paid including a nice tip for Linda who was pleasantly surprised but very happy.

It was several days later that I got the call from Peggy that I had been expecting and we set up the date for the shoot that had me excited but also a little nervous as I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Linda was nervous too as neither of us had every watched a man and woman together like that. Jimmy was notified and was eager as well and was at the studio waiting in the back room when the day finally arrived. Peggy came through the front door and we greeted her only to have our mouths drop open as she was quickly followed by Lana.

"You look surprised," Peggy said to our dumb-faced stares.

"Didn't expect to see me again did you, or maybe you did," Lana added.

"It's getting so I never know what to expect," I finally managed to stammer out. Linda just stood there looking from one to the other.

Lana obviously couldn't resist when she added, "May I make you blush again, Linda?" Linda just closed her eyes, waiting to hear what was coming next. Hearing no protest, Lana continued. "When I left the other day I didn't realize I had dropped my bra so I came back in to pick it up." She had a huge smile. Linda's face was reddening more with every word. "I see what Larry means now when he said something about when I left the studio. Now it was my turn to blush a little, but also to smile broadly. "Sorry," she added, then followed in a few seconds with, "but it really sounded wonderful."

Surprising me, Linda said, "Well, I guess we've seen your secrets so now you know ours." I got a big kiss.

"Lana's husband is my brother-in-law and she said she told you about that and, the boys seem to be close, like Lana and I are, and they shared more information than they should have and shared their fantasies as well, which seemed to mesh. So, here we are." She looked at Lana and held out her arms.

There was nothing else to do but head to the back room. Once inside we found a nervously smiling Larry. Peggy was eyeing him intently.

"You look familiar," she finally said.

"We went to high school together," he responded.

"That's probably it, but I don't remember you."

"I remember YOU," he said, nodding.

Peggy handled that well, smiling and saying, "I'll take that as a complement."

It was a little awkward now as we weren't quite sure how to handle this and how to start and everyone was just kind of looking around when Linda grabbed the video camera, handed me my camera and said, "Well, I guess we better get going."

Peggy looked at Lana who smiled back at her and then nodded. The both walked over to Jimmy who looked from one to the other, a very expectant look on his face. Peggy began unbuttoning his shirt and Lana worked on his belt and his pants. Quickly the shirt was off and then the pants followed by the boxers. Larry had not been hiding when male genitalia had been passed out and both ladies took one look at him and then at each other and smiled again. Then they stood in front of him and began to strip themselves, first blouses, then shorts, then bras and finally panties. Larry couldn't decide where to look as, I'm sure, the thought of seeing Peggy naked had been kind of a hidden life-long fantasy and here she was but, standing beside her was someone even more beautiful and enticing than Peggy. His eight and a half inches was throbbing as he looked from one to the other. I was clicking away and Linda had the video going as well.

Smiling at Larry, Peggy stepped forward and kissed him, her tongue darting between his awe-struck lips as he took a deep breath. Lana stepped behind him, her breasts pressing into his back as she reached around and held his erection, pumping it ever so gently and nibbling on his ear as she did. His arms were around Peggy now as he hugged her to him, her breasts crushed against his chest. Her hand joined Lana's on his erection and they pumped him together to his accompanying groans. Then, quickly, as if on cue, they pushed him toward the bed until he collapsed backward onto it. He squirmed until he was lying flat in the middle and Peggy slid her leg over his chest and slowly moved until she was directly over his head. Slowly she lowered herself onto the tongue that greeted her, pressing into her dampness, then sliding quickly inside as she spread herself a little. Then it was out and seeking that pleasure nub that responded eagerly to its touch, as now she began to moan in rhythm with each flick.

As this was happening, Lana had settled between Jimmy's legs, his balls in one hand and his erection in the other. Slowly her lips slid over the head and she realized she had to open her mouth very wide in order for that to happen. She felt it sliding over her tongue, then against the back of her throat as his hips lifted to meet her. As she heard the sensual moans coming from her sister and the grunts and gasps coming from Jimmy she was nearly overwhelmed as she had never heard anything like this before and had only vaguely imagined that it really could happen as the possibility of being involved in a three-way had never crossed her mind before. But here she was, and she suddenly wanted more.

Lana had never been shy about showing her body, in bathing suits or a bikini for the contests, and even for the photos that Larry and Linda had taken. But she had always kept that part of her separate from the sex and love making side of her, being much more restrained there, as if to balance the two things. Even with her husband the sex was good, but certainly nothing very daring or extraordinary. But, here, today she was having feelings she'd never had before, a lack of restraint and a sense of letting go and letting what happened, happen, no matter what it might be. It was as if a certain uninhibited side of her had suddenly burst out of the closet and taken possession of her. And, surprising even herself, she was enjoying the feeling and the anticipation of what might happen.

Peggy could hear the hard breathing behind her and knew exactly what Lana was doing, even through the ecstasy that was shaking her body and making her blood seem to boil. She felt Lana's hands on her shoulders and somehow sensed what she wanted and lifted herself off Jimmy's face. She slid to the side of the bed and watched as Lana fairly leaped on top of Jimmy, her mouth seemingly trying to swallow his, her tongue probing with groans and moans she'd never imagined coming from her sister. This went on for long minutes as Jimmy man-handled those full and still very firm breasts. Then quickly Lana was upright and reaching between her legs to guide that huge erection home, grunting as its size stretched her but loving the feeling as she slide down till it was all the way in. She eyed Jimmy greedily as she began to move her hips up and down and side to side, faster and faster, slapping against his thighs to his loud and repeated, "OH, OH, OH," as it was clear he too was where he had never been before. As his exclamations got louder and louder and her pumping faster and faster he suddenly rolled his head backward and his hips began thrusting against her as he shot load after load of hot sperm inside to her equally loud, "YES, YES, YES," as her body vibrated and shuddered to a gigantic orgasm as well and she collapsed on his chest.

"I hope you left something for me," Peggy said, smiling at her sister.

Surprisingly, Jimmy gasped out, "I've got plenty more for you in just a minute, don't worry." Lana raised herself on her elbows, almost looking a little embarrassed as she met Jimmy's eyes. "Anytime you need more pictures, just give me a call," he said, panting hard with each breath. She rolled to the side and off of Jimmy and gestured with her eyes to Peggy

"Let me see if I can help," she was finally able to get out, her breathing still very labored. She leaned over and took Jimmy's slightly limp member in her hand, then took it in her mouth, tasting both herself and him as she went to work. The very thought that she was tasting her own juices as well as another man's sperm had her ready to start over again from where she had left off but she just used her mouth in ways she hadn't really thought of before and, very quickly, his instrument swelled and filled her mouth completely.

Peggy was anxious to help as well as she sensed both what Jimmy wanted now and also what would make good pictures for what her husband really wanted to see. She gestured and Jimmy moved and she lay down in the middle of the bed and held her arms out to him. "So,' she said breathily, "you used to watch me in high school. I bet you dreamed about fucking me, probably when you were in bed at night and doing yourself. You've wanted this for a long time haven't you?" He moved his legs between her now spread legs, weight on his elbows and his face just a few inches from hers as she continued to talk softly to him. "Here I am now, ready for you. And you'll have pictures to remember this. I'm naked and you're lying on top of me and your big cock is ready to slide inside of me and I can hardly wait for that to happen." And that's exactly what Jimmy wanted to happen too but he was teasing himself, wanting this moment to last as long as possible. As he looked at her he could still hardly believe that it was Peggy Lambert that he was about to fuck, but it was and she was reaching down between them so he raised a little and felt her hand on his cock as she guided it between her now parted lips and put the head against that magical opening.

He pushed his hips forward slightly and felt her warmth surround the head and heard a wonderful moan just a few inches from his face. Her eyes were open, barely, and looking at his as he began to press against her a little harder and could feel her tightness giving way gradually as he slid home. It felt wonderful as he was halfway in, then maybe three quarters and then his legs were solid against her beautiful ass. She still looked at him as he moved slowly out and then slowly back in again and then once more, again to the most sensual moaning he could imagine. She pulled his head down and her tongue probed his mouth as he began moving a little faster. He felt her legs lock around his waist as their tongues dueled and, despite his wanting this to last forever, and her obviously wanting the same, his body just moved faster and faster, the slapping of his legs against her ass only making him lose all control and all thoughts as instinct overwhelmed him and, before he wanted it, he felt his groin tensing and electric shocks going from head to toe and, for the second time today, he shot a load of hot and milky cum into a Lambert sister. As his thoughts returned toward normal he pulled himself out of her and slid down between her legs, parting her with his hands so that red and engorged nub of her clit was right there, begging to be rubbed and sucked which is exactly what he began doing.

Now he was tasting both her juices and his own cum as well, as Lana had done with him and it was Peggy's turn to twist and left her hips and groan even louder than before as his tongue and lips did their work. And, after what today had been, she wasn't going to last very long as he heard her cries getting louder and louder until suddenly her hips fairly exploded and her whole body seemed to shake and twist for long seconds until he could hear her mumbling, "Stop, please stop." As much as he didn't want to, he did.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers