Photographing at the Pond Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy sat on the end of the bed, still with a very clear view of Peggy's pussy as she hadn't bothered to close her legs at all. He looked from there to her face and back again. Now she put her legs together and, with great effort, sat up and looked at Lana who was still sitting on the side of the big bed. They both looked back at Jimmy who, unusually perceptive, heard the unspoken message, realized he was the "hired hand" and stood up, dressed, thanked each lady with a big smile, and left.

Lana was eying Linda who had put the video camera down and was looking almost hungrily at Larry. He caught the look and glanced quickly at the other two ladies. "Don't mind us," Lana said coyly. "We're just two very well-used ladies at the moment, sitting here trying to recover." Then with a huge smile and a wink she added directly to Linda, "Just go on with what you were thinking about doing."

I saw the look in Linda's eyes and couldn't believe what I was seeing. But, that look certainly stoked my furnace and the heat radiated all over my body. I just knew she was going to do it and, no matter what I really thought, I was just going to let her. As she walked toward me she was unbuttoning her blouse and, not too surprisingly, she had on no bra. She obviously knew what was going to happen after this shoot -- maybe not the audience -- but she was ready. The shorts came off next and she was naked and, oh my lord, she was glistening, already damp with perspiration. My heat multiplied by about a factor of 10 and I could hardly wait for her to go to work on me which was almost instantly. My shirt came off over my head, my pants dropped to the floor. Instead of lowering my boxers, she just slipped my erection out through the little fly, took hold of it and said softly, "Hi there, friend." Then the boxers were stripped off and she pulled me toward the bed by that erection. "Now lay down," she said again softly and I did. She turned to the two ladies, both still on this same bed. "The photographer needs a reward, doesn't he?" Two nods. "Well, there are three naked ladies here and one naked man but Linda is not letting those two touch her man, you understand." She pointed her finger at me and I shook my head in agreement. "Linda is all you need and all you get." She climbed up on the bed.

Lots of times Linda was not only more than I needed but was more than I could handle. She could be very insatiable at times but totally understanding as well and was happy to supply me with that "more than I could handle". Now, from that look in her eye I knew she was going to do her best, even with an audience -- or maybe because of the audience. I was a little conscious of the other two ladies who were only a few feet from me and certainly hadn't gotten any less attractive over the last hour or so. But it was not them that were holding my attention now. It was that amber-eyed, ash blond that was climbing on top of me, those delicious breasts, pointed and velvety soft with the nipples now hard and very erect hovering over my face until I couldn't resist and took one in each hand, squeezing and rolling those nipples between thumb and forefinger and pulling them until there was a gasping squeal from her. But, she wasn't going to wait any longer as she grabbed that throbbing erection and slid down on it until it was buried in that fantastically warm and wet place that I craved to violate so often now.

She had me in her spell and in her control as her hips began to move, seemingly in all directions at once, up and down and around creating wonderful sensations that coursed through my body until I almost couldn't breathe from the sheer ecstasy of the feelings. "Just you," she was whispering, "this is just you." She was moving faster now and when my eyes were open I could see hers watching me, enjoying totally what she was doing to me and reveling in her ability to do it. She had that amazing ability to make it all about me, even though she was a part of it and totally absorbed in the feelings that were being created in her body too. The slightly sloshing sounds of my penis moving in and out of that very wet pleasure tube of hers were so erotic they just multiplied the intensity of what was happening to me. Now she was raising up slowly, then slamming down hard and was whispering to me again, "Let it go, make it cum, just fill me up," which she knew I couldn't withstand and I felt my body tense as I erupted inside of her to her, "Yes, yes, yes," as she continued to slam against me. I realized finally that she had stopped and I felt her lips against mine, very gentle and tender and heard, for the first time, "I love you."

I kissed her back, arms around her, squeezing gently as it was my turn to whisper, "I know, and I love you too."

Now I was aware of two other people, smiling at us as they stood up and began dressing. Linda just lay there on top of me, not moving.

"I think just the pictures for the men," Peggy finally ventured. "The video may be a little more than they were expecting." An affirming nod from Lana. "But, I think Lana and I would like to have the video, just as kind of a reminder." There were two giggles after that.

"Now," Lana added, "we'll leave you two alone."

I couldn't help but wonder what might be next from this new aspect of the photography business that had started.