All Comments on 'Photoshoot'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WHAT'S PERFECT?

This is a hot story but somewhat hard to swallow (lol). First, freakish 36DD tits being "perfect?" I don't know why so many authors think back-breaking balloons are so desirable? For me, 36B, maybe C would be just fine. There's an old saying, "anything you can't fit in your mouth is superfluous."

Next, the photographer husband should have gotten with the program and reloaded his camera to get this hot action on film! Furthermore, most professional photographers are going digital these days...and don't worry about running out of film; but OK if he prefers film, preserve the action for posterity! One more thought: perhaps she should have gotten her husband to take "sloppy seconds" so that if she did conceive a baby that day, he might be more reconciled to it if he thought it might be his.... of course, if the baby has blonde hair and blue eyes, that might make it doubtful lol.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT story

Was the husband trying to get her pregnant or did the wife completely forget forget that he was there and he was her husband i hope she is on the pill.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Photo wife get so hot they have to cum

I was a photographer for 35 years and had my share of sex both with my wife on the set and with modles as well as my wife with modles when things got to hot and you need to cum.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Just another common "Watching my wife get fucked makes my dick hard."

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic story about a pathetic situation. Nothing loving about this slut.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Didn't buy it

I was with it until Craig told her he wanted to put a baby inside of her. She seemed to like the idea. I have to be honest, that didn't sit well with me. She is a model, and she is ok with risking her figure for a fling? Furthermore, her photographer husband doesn't feel the need to stop Craig from cumming in her? Even if he is ok with her getting fucked, I doubt either of them would take the chance of putting that big of a pause in her career for a spontaneous roll in the hay. It was hot though, but I couldn't really make myself believe it.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Christ...

...just what Wimperotica needed - another I-like-to-see-my-wife-being-fucked-writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

. Can any body come up with a creative story? Same old tired cuck crap... No twist, no nothing. Just the same as a zillion other stories.... How about chapter two... A lesbo scene and photog hubby gets both women.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Usually

Usually, the photographer turns the wife into a cheating whore. This time she was already a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"five minutes under the red safe lights to change the film" Black and White paper can be used under red lights.

Film is sensitive to all colours of light and would be ruined. Sorry the story didnt do it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous