All Comments on 'Physical'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unrealistic crap, as usual from this author

He goes right to the Police. They all go to jail for years and end up living the rest of their lives with felony records. They can't get decent jobs, if they manage to have a family they have to register where ever they go as sex offenders and can't even go to their kids schools. He goes on to fame and riches. Who lost? Pure unadulterated crap. Geez Ed get a clue.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 10 years ago
If the fictional characters in Literotica all went to jail after they committed crimes ...

... we'd have few sequels. Your typical Burn the Bitch LW story has half a dozen felonies committed by the "injured" husband. Non-consent/reluctance stories always skate the line - after she's been raped she has an orgasm, and that makes it okay. Well, no, it wouldn't. A jury might not believe the lack of initial consent - but the author stipulates to that - so we'd get a couple hundred rape convictions from that one sub-list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dicks

You can tell who the males are because they are saying this is disgusting and sick when degrading women in a similar manner is common in this industry. There is a whole section for gang banging women. And god forbid someone write another story about a guy raping a woman and she ends up liking it. Let's not stop there. There's also the unrealistic bdsm relationships with billionaires who are a woman's boss. Yea fucking right. So this is messed up? This is perverted? Take a look at YOUR INTERNET BROWSER HISTORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That doesn't mean Max won't hurt her

Or hates her any less. This was just stupid. She didn't turn him into a quivering mess that quickly. All they did was flame his anger and hatred. The desire for revenge burns brightly in him. Crying and sobbing? He's just playing with them. Working for some time. None of them may make it to the hospital. They may just go straight to the morgue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another horrible story with a worse ending.

Like he would do ANYTHING with Josie going forward. What he did do was plan and execute revenge against them all. And boy was it ugly. Carmela will never have children. Josie was disfigured. And he transferred to another school across the country, never hearing or talking to any of them ever again. Get real Ed. This was just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

This is rape ! She's a fuk'n psycho !

The similar story function is fucked up !

That's what led me to attempt to read this drivel , well , never again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What fucking story

Idiot

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

The tarring and feathering was a bit too far. It could have been an absolutely amazing redemption love story without it. But since she did do that I have no faith that she is actually honest about not hurting him further...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When he wrapped his arms around Josie, he groaned loudly and snapped her neck, the others were in shock and ran. He turned over the video to the police and was found innocence because he feared for his life. The other girls are now in the custody of the state for 15 to 20 years. Thank you girls for filming your own evidence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous