All Comments on 'Pillaged Pussy'

by oopsydaisy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The bard could not have said it better!

"It was time to turn her rape hole into a whore hole" is a masterful turn of phrase eminating from a prurient purveyor of pillaged pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Viking Story

I "felt" every word and wished I had been around back then to have my big tits grabbed and my cunt fucked by huge hard-cocked Viking warriors!

tourdelancetourdelanceover 12 years ago
You understand spreading seed.

Great story! You are a woman by your profile, but write with the detail of a man with a raging hard on. Raw sex uninhibited. I bet you fuck with abandon and leave a guy wanting more. I know I do. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very sexy- please write more about this!!!!! I need More!!!

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Damn! You're a hell of an author. The story was one of the best I've read on Literotica and I've been a reader for ten years. Keep writing, please. You're awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Does what it says on the tin

All very Conan the barbarian, but reading it I yearned for more plot, and characterisation deeper than the two-dimensional cliched charachters that populated the story.

Still, good title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fab

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Beautifully written. It takes you right into the scene it narrates. Keep it up.

ContrarianContrarianalmost 7 years ago
Straightforward, but one of hottest and best written stories on site

Direct, simple, brutal.

But damn hot.

Bravo

Algren1Algren1almost 5 years ago
Very erotic

Good read, particularly liked the descriptions of the first two ravaged victims. If only there were films as erotically charged as this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not enough boob sucking, licking, squeezing--all turn ons!! Other than that, very very erotic!!!

FrivolousFrivolous18 days ago

Great story. I agree it's very Viking, very Conan the Barbarian. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous